*Ruslana on YouTube (12)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / *Ruslana on YouTube
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 52 . 53 . >>
RuslanaTube
# Posted: 20 May 2008 23:49

cora
Only her singing and the drummer are live, the rest sounds like playback. I wished she had full live concerts.

yeah true but who have that nowadays, almost nobody right... then we was very lucky to experience a true LIVE concert with her in Kyiv 2005 with a full orchestra - and a DJ! That combinations was truly awesome in my opinion!

Katherine
# Posted: 21 May 2008 01:03

Only her singing and the drummer are live, the rest sounds like playback. I wished she had full live concerts.

I dont understand... how live could it be?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 May 2008 06:08

Katherine
I dont understand... how live could it be?
much liverwhen ALL the instruments are played by people not by machines.

flipsty
# Posted: 21 May 2008 06:37 - Edited by: flipsty

nikoleta_rangelova
much liver
Oops, I'm silly. I thought you were talking about liver (organ), for a second More live.

cora
# Posted: 21 May 2008 07:21

nikoleta_rangelova
when ALL the instruments are played by people not by machines.

Excactly. A guitar was missing for example.

wespecz
# Posted: 21 May 2008 16:45 - Edited by: wespecz

DJ is "magnificent conductor playing all the instruments." He could not catch everything and play instead of living musicians and so he's playing syntetic music but also they can't do what DJ can. I agree with RuslanaTube, DJ and living musicians are the best, but also DJ alone and band alone have their own magic.

Katherine
# Posted: 21 May 2008 16:59

nikoleta_rangelova
much liverwhen ALL the instruments are played by people not by machines.

to me thats a live concert, it would cost waaaaayyy to much to have a full blown orchestra there playing the songs. not just that the equipment, and the travel expenses... very pricey stuff... atleast she is singing live!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 May 2008 17:10 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

flipsty
OMG on a second reading, it really looks like that, omg! ooops

wespecz
Don't read the following, I'll express my opinion, sorry if it will sound like fehler to you, you know(may be the only point where we differ) my taste about music of DJs is a bit different

So, I really prefer music which is played by people. I'm not denying DJ's work, it must be difficult, it requiers effort and a lot of patience, but I cannot entirely accept it as music or art. This is a machine after all that combines sounds, true, the DJ puts the sounds in the best order but yet it is synthetic. It is not you who create the sounds, the tones, some device gives them to you. You're only the one to put the pieces of the puzzle in their places.

While with real music, people playing live, I mean, it is you who create the sound not a machine, you and your instrument. It is like the artworks we make here on our PCs. They are beautiful, yes, nobody denies it, but they are not a real art, they are artificial, you just get some existing immage and edit, then combine with another, etc. You put the parts together, but it is not you who have created them.

Katherine, yes , you're probably right about this

wespecz
# Posted: 21 May 2008 17:30 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova

I'll express my opinion, sorry if it will sound like fehler to you, you know(may be the only point where we differ)
Saying different oppinion is not a fehler, nothing what have you said would offend me in any way. Don't affraid about this! We're here for loving Ruslana, not DJ Tiesto.

You're only the one to put the pieces of the puzzle in their places.
Indeed original instruments are very hard to recognise in DJ's work sometimes (mostly except drumms).

It is like the artworks we make here on our PCs. They are beautiful, yes, nobody denies it, but they are not a real art, they are artificial, you just get some existing immage and edit, then combine with another, etc. You put the parts together, but it is not you who have created them.
Yes that's when nature was mean to you during giving paiting or singing skills, computer can save you.

Katherine
# Posted: 21 May 2008 17:34

nikoleta_rangelova

As much as i see your point.. i kind of don't, having done my own DJ work and music production, it is not just input a sound and putting it in place, it is extremely difficult work. You have to know what sounds go with what, just like a musician. And half of what you are saying is not true, the device is your own instrument when you are a DJ, and vice versa as a musician. Music can not be synthetic, sounds are sounds, whether from computer or instrument, they still have the principles.
Being a DJ is not just a one click process, what other people may think, you have to edit each little bit of detail to create it.

But i think your getting slightly mixed up between a producer and a DJ, producers will write a piece get it recorded and put it together with other pieces and sample - they would also edit and do a slight remix.

I don't know how you can say its not art it is kind of insult because its still creativity and hard work. I don't understand this artificial and real point here. Why would a computer change some ones hard work and creativity into something that you call "synthetic" or "artificial"

It's like saying photography is not art, because its machine aided, yet a lot of thought goes into whats in the picture.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 May 2008 18:32

Katherine
please, do not take it as an insult, I said I know it must be really hard work(mostly from your posts). It is just my point of view.

Katherine
# Posted: 21 May 2008 18:47

nikoleta_rangelova

I know it is your point of view, but it is an insult to be told your work is synthetic, fake or "not art" when it is your own creativity you put it in it.
However don't take this the wrong as i am not easily offended..;

wespecz
# Posted: 26 May 2008 00:15 - Edited by: wespecz

Oops this is 's channel?

http://www.youtube.com/user/PycnahA

(look to the name of the channel)

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 26 May 2008 00:23

wespecz

LOOL!

How on earth did you manage to find such a thing! It has certainly nothing to do with Ruslana but just in case I have put a "LOL" at his channel too

wespecz
# Posted: 26 May 2008 00:31 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube
How on earth did you manage to find such a thing!
That's because who don't know cyrillics can immagine latin letters instead of it ... so looks a bit like Pycnaha ... oopsie and a bit digging an internet with this nonsense if other people would think in the same way and I've found it!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 26 May 2008 00:45

wespecz
That's because who don't know cyrillics can immagine latin letters instead of it ..

oh right of course. For me the cyrillics is the most natural thing in the world. For me its weird that someone can take a as an A and so on...
I even read latin letters as cyrillics sometimes....

Guido
# Posted: 26 May 2008 00:55

hehe - indeed - for me it's more difficult to write Ruslana in latin letters too then in cyrillics.
Not to mention that nice handwritten cyrillic you are so good at.

wespecz
# Posted: 26 May 2008 00:56

RuslanaTube
That's even opposite. I'd like to say: well done!

But this guy probably didn't think Ruslana. Last A is big ... probably shortcut of another name. But it looks cool when we immagine Ruslana here.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 May 2008 06:17

Here are the links for(I mentioned it somwhere yesterday) two BG comtestants in the show Music Idol, singing Wild Dances. The fist is more awful than the second. haha, the second is better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2cpIYQWJHY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4v30DLXJMM

Katherine
# Posted: 29 May 2008 17:50

omg does the second one really think shes that sexy... between 6 seconds - 21 seconds shes dancing like a drunken mess

wespecz
# Posted: 29 May 2008 18:18

Sounds like Sogdiana but now I've offended her, sorry Sogdiana, your singing with Ruslana was great!!!

They may add much more wildness, I'm get used to Ruslana who never stop during dancing Wild Dance. Yes name of the song is Wild Dance, not Staying in One Place.

But they're in the great way, I can't immagine myself singing something, it may be totally fehler. Nikoleta, thanks for bringing the links!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 May 2008 18:29

both girls are great singers, but especially the first, in her attempt to be original, changed the song so much, that this couldn't be called WildDances song anylonger.

the second was closer to WD, but the girl's voice is not powerful enough for this song.

i think i e ven noticed some mistakes in the lyrics.

yes, since we are used to Ruslana's singing WD, we'll hardly accept other versions

Katherine
omg does the second one really think shes that sexy.
if i knew, i'd answer you the first one even turned it almost in a belly dancea little time more and.....fehler

cora
# Posted: 30 May 2008 15:08

RuslanaTube
I have posted links to the Belgrade concert in good quality in the video topic.
Maybe it something for you to upload instead of linking to the videos of someone else.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 30 May 2008 15:36

nikoleta_rangelova
Here are the links for(I mentioned it somwhere yesterday) two BG comtestants in the show Music Idol, singing Wild Dances. The fist is more awful than the second. haha, the second is better

LOL!! None of them is WILD!!!

cora
Maybe it something for you to upload instead of linking to the videos of someone else.

oho, I have downloaded them and will take a look at it, thanks!

Katherine
# Posted: 4 Jun 2008 21:54

Where ever you are ruslanatube! i have a video mixed by mikey, touched up by me, with the moon of dreams remix with the remixed video.. ill put it up in here it is being saved in a wmv format at 87mb, i have dun a test and the video quality is not the best but not the worst...

Katherine
# Posted: 4 Jun 2008 23:23

https://download.yousendit.com/5A77706D3F4E3F6F - here we go

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 8 Jun 2008 21:57

Katherine

Hey! Sorry for late reply

i have a video mixed by mikey, touched up by me, with the moon of dreams remix with the remixed video..

Thats so cool, and I was so happy to see I can still download it now even it is has gone some days since you posted this. I have been busy offline lately and now looking forward to see your and Mikeys video. Thanks a bunch!!!

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 09:32

Have you noticed that not only RuslanaTV but also Ruslana's Official site supports RuslanaTube? There is one tiny link called "video" under the banner about Bucharest and it leads dirrectly to RuslanaTube.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 09:34

wespecz
Have you noticed that not only RuslanaTV but also

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 17 Jun 2008 02:32

wespecz
it leads dirrectly to RuslanaTube.

Yeah!! I noticed this a while ago. Amazing really!! That they see my channel of this importance...and that Ruslanas staff seemes to keep an eye on it then. Somehow they must concider it as representative then as its linked in this way.
Well I feel honoured actually with my little channel that has been a bit abandoned lately...

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 52 . 53 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 10; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site