*Ruslana on YouTube (13)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / *Ruslana on YouTube
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 52 . 53 . >>
wespecz
# Posted: 17 Jun 2008 02:48

RuslanaTube
That they see my channel of this importance...and that Ruslanas staff seemes to keep an eye on it then. Somehow they must concider it as representative then as its linked in this way.
It seems to me that they really feel the value or your channel as fans feel it and that's great when they do the same as fans like! RuslanaTube is more closer to the fans and that's also its value.

RuslanaTube looks professional and it's following current style, not as, for example, my Youtube which is mixing old blue style, new Amazonka style with Ruslana's photo and Lana style by syntetic city in the background.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 17 Jun 2008 02:52

wespecz
not as, for example, my Youtube which is mixing old blue style, new Amazonka style with Ruslana's photo and Lana style by syntetic city in the background.

That is the biggest problem with everybody else "not beeing proffessional". I mean the first uploaded video with the MOD remix was good but it was mixed with old stuff which is a very common failure people do - involving old and out of date stuff with new stuff for new material....

wespecz
# Posted: 17 Jun 2008 02:59

RuslanaTube
That is the biggest problem with everybody else "not beeing proffessional". I mean the first uploaded video with the MOD remix was good but it was mixed with old stuff which is a very common failure people do - involving old and out of date stuff with new stuff for new material....

Oops I'm affraid that fans will always do what's in their hearts.
In RuslanaTV I see some cuts from Wild Dances project in Amazoonka intros. Maybe old stuff is reminding common style how people know Ruslana and connecting it with the new one and letting them to find the new one.

cora
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 20:44

RuslanaTube
Amazing really!! That they see my channel of this importance...and that Ruslanas staff seemes to keep an eye on it then. Somehow they must concider it as representative then as its linked in this way.

I am sure they very much appreciate your effort.

I am sorry, I know you don't like, if I "interfere" with your stuff, but I am concerned that other users of your channel have the same problems as I have. So I would like to voice my concern. First I wanted to write to you directly, but then I thought it may be interesting to see, what others think about it.

In my opinion the current design is not user-friendly. It is hard to read the texts. The grey and blue fonts are so dark and the little preview pictures of the videos are so dark that you can hardly see anything on them.

Most problematic is the background picture. It is in my opinion to prominent. To read anything on top of it, is particularly hard.

wespecz
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 21:49

Moving my idea from Mixkula's topic:

I've got an idea for our fan club. What about huge videomix from all the fans in one video? I mean to post this to the Fan Club site and ask for the 30 sedonds of videomix of every fan and then upload them in one big video to the Youtube via my or RuslanaTube's channel - it may be much better. Cora, is it possible in this way to accept fan's video from all the possible videos of Ruslana, please? Or if so then we can use only official videos with fan club wattermark in its site? Or is this totally impossible? Thanks!

Means:
Simply for the few seconds will appear: Fan's XXX1 videomix (title) and then his/her 30 secs. And then again this border. And everybody could do something totally different. My idea is to do one huge fan video but parts would be independent in each other.

cora
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 22:34

wespecz

I've got an idea for our fan club. What about huge videomix from all the fans in one video?

Cool idea.

Cora, is it possible in this way to accept fan's video from all the possible videos of Ruslana, please?

I think that should be okay.

Or if so then we can use only official videos with fan club wattermark in its site?

It doesn't to be watermarked.

wespecz
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 22:47 - Edited by: wespecz

cora
I had in my mind that when our site is official there are some restrictions. Thank you for telling me that here with video it's ok.

wespecz
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 23:20 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube
Dear RuslanaTube, there is our text which is prepaired for the translation but not posted in the translation topic yet. Do you agree to involving you here? Would you help us by uploading to your channel how it's mentioned, please?

We've got new e-mail, more in the text. (It's joke)

Would you get wild once again? Let's make a videomix for Ruslana! Read more >>

You can use concert or official Ruslana's videos and photos from our fansite or your own. Make either a video or a slideshow and enjoy your wildness in creating. We will combine all your mixes in one or more lonfer videos, depending on how many we receive, and it/they will appear on RuslanaTube's channel

Please do not make your videos longer than one minute. You can share your files with us via e-mail to wespe@nikoleta.ua or post a link to some video-sharing site. Please send your videos to the 31st of July. Enjoy!

cora
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 23:28

wespecz
I had in my mind that when our site is official there are some restrictions.

Yes, concerning uploading videos. But if you just announce a competition, I don't think that it's a problem.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 25 Jun 2008 21:22

Hello forum,
first I want to tell you that I havent been online for a week. First I bought a new computer and it was a lot around that and when done with it then I went away for some days. When I came back the other day there has been a lot of introduction with the new computer so my routines with visiting internet havent even started properly yet. So, this is my first opportunity to reply here

cora

Thanks for your opinion and post about your view on RuslanaTube channel. YouTube can be really really tricky sometimes on how it appears on your screen. When I enter RuslanaTube it appears diffrently almost all the time, the background "moves itself" and sometimes it can show up quite weird. I dont know why it is like this. I have tried it on diffrent computers and it appears diffrently on diffrent computers. I cant "trust" my own settings!

First I wanted to write to you directly

Thanks for not doing this. That would have pissed me off for sure and you would surely not get any reply at all. Btw, If you had written me on ICQ I wouldnt notice anyway as I uninstalled the program when I swopped computer.

then I thought it may be interesting to see, what others think about it.

yes, that was highly interesting for me too as you have come to me before saying that the background has been too much disturbing. But apparently nobody else care about it as there is no other opinions about it here to find after your comment.

In my opinion the current design is not user-friendly. It is hard to read the texts. The grey and blue fonts are so dark and the little preview pictures of the videos are so dark that you can hardly see anything on them.

First I can tell you that as an artist and designer, I would never create anything that is clearly not user friendly! That is my first priority, that the viewers can take part of the contents without beeing disturbed.
Although whats interesting here is what you describe of the RuslanaTube channel, I can have the exact problems with other channels on YouTube that Im visiting and I think just as you. "How can they made the colours like that so I cant see whats written"!!

I start to think if this might be a problem within the YouTube website, that for some users and somtimes the channels appear in an clear not userfriendly way. I have no idea on how to solve it!

Most problematic is the background picture. It is in my opinion to prominent To read anything on top of it, is particularly hard.

hm...you mean the light photo of Ruslana that surround the featured video? That is the clearest example of "moving background" it doesnt for me right now appear as I have set it. But the text around the channel and in its colours appear as I have set it.
To be more clear in this I should make a screenshot for you to see how It was supposed to look like but I cant do this now, still too much to learn around the new computer to do such simple things yet.

wespecz
Do you agree to involving you here? Would you help us by uploading to your channel how it's mentioned, please?

omg! Poor Wespi who get to wait so long for a reply from me for this! Of course I help you with this, to be involved and to upload on my channel, OF COURSE!!
The idea is wonderful! Just ask if you need help with putting all entries together!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 25 Jun 2008 21:24

wespe@nikoleta.ua

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Jun 2008 21:40

How can they made the colours like that so I cant see whats written"!!
like mine

wespecz
# Posted: 25 Jun 2008 21:54 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube
screenshot
There is my screenshot for you to let you see how your channel looks in my computer.

After the time when Youtube enlarged main video window Ruslana's face is not visible.

hop

omg! Poor Wespi who get to wait so long for a reply from me for this!
I don't need reply immediately when you have more important stuff. Thank you for reply here!

Of course I help you with this, to be involved and to upload on my channel, OF COURSE!!
And thanks a lot for the approve! Let's get wild and let fans to go wild!

wespe@nikoleta.ua
Our new e-mail.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 25 Jun 2008 22:09 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

wespecz
There is my screenshot for you to let you see how your channel looks in my computer.

Thank you SOOO MUCH for this! Thats highly interesting information!! This confirms to me that the source to the failure appearance of channels at YouTube is a problem within the YouTube website, not at our single computerscreens!

nikoleta_rangelova
like mine

no, dont say that. Yours is nice. The blue text that say the name of videos is a bit dark and too similuar to its background. But as the conclusion says, it might wasnt your purpose to make it appear like that

wespecz
# Posted: 25 Jun 2008 22:14 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube
Thank you SOOO MUCH for this! Thats highly interesting information!! This confirms to me that the source to the failure appearance of channels at YouTube is a problem within the YouTube channel, not at our single computerscreens!
This with Ruslana's head? They did a lot of changes on Youtube in previous days. I like some more, some less. They has not violated my background although it also goes together with the channel arrange but yours goes much more. So little change and they destroy in which is bassed your background.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 25 Jun 2008 22:20

They did a lot of changes on Youtube in previous days. I like some more, some less.

WOW THAT is even more interesting! Gosh there is so much to catch up on!!

They has not violated my background although it also goes together with the channel arrange but yours goes much more. So little change and they destroy in which is bassed your background.

oh righty, then I will make new changes on my channel,whenever that can be. I lost my advanced photoshop program when I got vista so I have to get a new one. So no photoediting before that problem is solved!

wespecz
# Posted: 25 Jun 2008 22:25

RuslanaTube
WOW THAT is even more interesting! Gosh there is so much to catch up on!!
Yes such as logging when you're not logged and need to perform something to which you need log-in during the watching ... log-in screen etc.

You can also add some active links to the video but I haven't tracked this function more. It seems to be really revolution.

oh righty, then I will make new changes on my channel,whenever that can be. I lost my advanced photoshop program when I got vista so I have to get a new one. So no photoediting before that problem is solved!

Try Photo Filtre (tranks, Filip, again), it's free and almost like Photoshop. You can make something like your background with it with no problem.

Spacytoon
# Posted: 25 Jun 2008 22:37

RuslanaTube
so greetings with a new compi! and glad to see you here!!

wespecz
lol, tats nice email,probably i share smth indeed

cora
# Posted: 25 Jun 2008 22:43

RuslanaTube
That would have pissed me off for sure and you would surely not get any reply at all.

Why are you so easily pissed off? It makes me sad. Where is our friendship gone? I just intend to improve things - for the benefit of everyone.

Btw, If you had written me on ICQ I wouldnt notice anyway as I uninstalled the program when I swopped computer

I have send you an ICQ message some days ago on another issue.

First I can tell you that as an artist and designer, I would never create anything that is clearly not user friendly!

I can hardly read large parts of the text. Also the playlist is so dark that it is hard to read.

hm...you mean the light photo of Ruslana that surround the featured video?

No, I mean the wheel and the huge logo.

wespecz
Thanks for the screenshot. On my screen it looks the same.

wespecz
# Posted: 25 Jun 2008 22:57 - Edited by: wespecz

Spacytoon
lol, tats nice email,probably i share smth indeed
You gave me an idea. Although it's not this I created just for fun new e-mail

wespe.nikoleta@googlemail.com

Really exists. (more talking about this at hey wild)

For others please note that this e-mail is only for fun. Please don't send here any e-mails regarding something around Fan Club, Ruslana or anything which needs our attention. Use our e-mails

cora
Thanks for the screenshot. On my screen it looks the same.
Great to know this.

Guido
# Posted: 26 Jun 2008 00:16

Where is our friendship gone?
Same question from me. Mine isn't gone.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 26 Jun 2008 00:17

Spacytoon
and glad to see you here!!

the same!

cora
Why are you so easily pissed off?

well you said it yourself above>

I know you don't like, if I "interfere" with your stuff

with the addition, if you have sent it in private then I would most likely not liked it as you know clearly it has pissed me off before as I have the impression you get easy annoyed on my stuff that others dont notice.

But on the other side Im not in good mood now and probably overreacted with assuming I would be pissed off. I mean Im quite depressed at the moment and feel sad about a lot of stuff and nobody seemes to care about it or even notice. It can probably be seen in all my text Im writing everywhere. Im sorry for this but I dont want to talk about whats wrong.

I just intend to improve things - for the benefit of everyone.

Yes and I take it as such as well. So I appreciate you talk to me on forum and address the issue general so others can take part, thanks to this Wespe gave the screenshot and so on!

well I have been quite busy lately and dont have time for ICQ or so. You can state your message here on forum if you like. If not then you can use the emailaddress I adviced you to use.

I can hardly read large parts of the text. Also the playlist is so dark that it is hard to read.

okey but nobody else complain about this so maybe you are extra sensitive about this....

No, I mean the wheel and the huge logo.

Okey, well Im sorry you dont like this design. As said this problem cant be solved right now as I have to sort out a photoediting program, then I will concider if I shall change it or not, but if no other people complain of this there wont be any change of it, at least not for now

when Im getting better I will take a look on how to improve RuslanaTube but at the moment there is no Wild Energy in me

wespecz
wespe.nikoleta@googlemail.com

very nice emailaddress! You both are a great team together

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 26 Jun 2008 00:25

RuslanaTube
very nice emailaddress! You both are a great team together
wowthanksit was his idea

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Jun 2008 00:27

RuslanaTube
nikoleta_rangelova
It was pleasure to create this. Now new wilding can start.

cora
# Posted: 28 Jun 2008 09:32

RuslanaTube
I answered your email, but it bounced back. Can you maybe only send, but not receive emails?

Guido
# Posted: 28 Jun 2008 10:43

but at the moment there is no Wild Energy in me
Typical for a lack of vitamine P (P for Pyclaha of course).
I have the same problem my friend.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 28 Jun 2008 23:30 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

cora
I answered your email, but it bounced back.

oh really? Thats not good!

Can you maybe only send, but not receive emails?

it took me a while to figure out what was wrong. But I found at last the problem that I had set the mail to forward automatically to an emailaddress that no longer excist. I have changed this now so you can resend your email.

Guido
I have the same problem my friend.

Im sorry for that. I hope you can feel some wild energy soon!

wespecz
# Posted: 1 Jul 2008 21:29

Happy 200 subscribers, RuslanaTube!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 1 Jul 2008 22:15

wespecz

hehe, thanks! yeah I noticed this today too! And I also noticed your dogvideo and got a bunch of videos into my account dedicated to another Ruslana. It appeared to be an russian photomodel that commit suicide by jumping a higher building in New York....

shockwave
# Posted: 1 Jul 2008 22:20

Yeah...that is really weird....when you search on youtube for Ruslana , the first results are the russian chick that killed herself...

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 52 . 53 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on bulletin board script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site