*Ruslana on YouTube (14)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / *Ruslana on YouTube
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 52 . 53 . >>
wespecz
# Posted: 1 Jul 2008 23:12

RuslanaTube
And I also noticed your dogvideo and got a bunch of videos into my account dedicated to another Ruslana. It appeared to be an russian photomodel that commit suicide by jumping a higher building in New York....

Thank you all for your nice comments at the video Crazy Dance with the Small Wolves!

Yes I noticed also yesterday. This Ruslana Korshunova appeared very suddenly. And there are a lot of videos for her in the short time. How is it possible?

shockwave
Yeah...that is really weird....when you search on youtube for Ruslana , the first results are the russian chick that killed herself...
How are you searching? Just filling Ruslana to the search box? If I do it I receive theese results:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ruslana

First is always WD from ESC 2004 and when you switch to date added you will receive actual new videos.

wespecz
# Posted: 1 Jul 2008 23:40 - Edited by: wespecz

Please would you help me with some little thing? I uploaded my video Crazy Dance with the Small Wolves mentioned above but Youtube spoiled quality very much. So why option "watch in better quality" is not available like with videos of others? There is original video how it was prepaired and uploaded:

http://www.yousendit.com/download/R3oxanZxa0RHa1BIRGc9PQ

Thank you very much if somebody would help!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 1 Jul 2008 23:54 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

This Ruslana Korshunova
I've run across this name only in google........

oh the FehlerTube has really damaged the quality........I have never youched any quality options on youtube
Now we'll see how the fehler that's on its way will appear

wespecz
# Posted: 1 Jul 2008 23:59

nikoleta_rangelova
I've run across this name only in google........
So you can't see her when searching for Ruslana! Wow! Please post your search link, then.

oh the FehlerTube has really damaged the quality........I have never youched any quality options on youtube
But better quality is available with a lot of your videos. FehTube never allowed me to have this option available. OK never mind.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 00:02

wespecz
Please post your search link, then.
oh, these links are thousands! It is just when I type Ruslana in google, or Ruslana in BG, etc, but I have never read what was written about R.Korshunova....I have found such links many times, obviously she was a celebrity........sad story

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 00:04

nikoleta_rangelova
We with RuslanaTube meant one specific searching, not searching whole internet.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ruslana
Try search engine at Youtube and then especially swich to date added.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 00:10

wespecz
yes, yes, I understood you, I only said that I have met this name only in a broad Internet search not specificly YouTube, thanks for the link

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 00:32 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

hop hop a puzzle made up of different video pieces

I'm wild! I'm free!

the quality is decreased, yes

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 01:37

nikoleta_rangelova
A lot of magnificent work here!
How music suits to the video LOL! You did this one week? With shitmaker it was hard trying, really!

Day-na-day-na shitmaker's not loved (Hey!)
Day-na but it gives me wild chances (Hey!)
Day-na-day-na creativity above (Hey!)
Day-na-da-na-da you makes people danciiiiiing!

the quality is decreased, yes
But better quality is available.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 09:51

wespecz
Thank you! No I made it only yesterday, that's why we lost the wild day................hahaha, but the Movie maker really deservs its other name shhhh..... offff, I have to try this better quality option

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 16:11

RuslanaTube

I knew her already. When I searched on google for ruslana images a lot of photos with Korshunova appeared.

I'm sorry for her. She was really beautiful.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 16:20

RuslanaTube
ooooops, by mistake I removed your comment from my video, sorry! I wanted to click on reply, but instead - remove.........

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 16:43

nikoleta_rangelova

LOL, dont worry about it, I wont kill you for it

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 20:51

nikoleta_rangelova
RuslanaTube
Yes I checked Nikoleta's video today again just looking forward to see RuslanaTube's comment and nothing here. Would one of you write how was your (I mean RuslanaTube's) comment like? I really would love to read it!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 20:57

wespecz
Would one of you write how was your (I mean RuslanaTube's) comment like? I really would love to read it!

nooo, she just was surprised that she hadn't heard the UA version of this songbut it was shared here long ago...and it isn't entirely UA, just a mixture of UA+EN And I know RuslanaTube isn't really fond of D&D song, right?

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 21:03

wespecz
nikoleta_rangelova

but it was shared here long ago...

and I missed that detail, like a lot of other things on forum

and it isn't entirely UA, just a mixture of UA+EN

and I didnt notice this either when I saw and heard your video one time

And I know RuslanaTube isn't really fond of D&D song, right?

right

cora
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 21:32

RuslanaTube
The mail to you bounced back again.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 21:38

cora

what?!! Now I really dont know what is the problem, my testmails did come forward perfectly and I sent another testmail when I saw your post here now and it arrive EMEDIATELY! This is weird and Im sorry for it!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 2 Jul 2008 21:45

cora

Have you took a look at your settings? tried to send mail there from diffrent emailaddresses? its so stupid!

wespecz
# Posted: 4 Jul 2008 11:13

Ruslana's Charity concert upload is starting! Find first part of it at Youtube!

Ruslana's charity concert - Wild Dance

Theese hugs are to one magnificent person without who it could not be at Youtube. Only she knows if she could answer this or not.

nikoleta_rangelova
Thanks for sharing the comment!

RuslanaTube
There are a lot of versions of Drum'n'dance and I love the most two of them - this and this with strange lyrics which has been shared somewhere in the forum some time ago.

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Jul 2008 01:21 - Edited by: wespecz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fbmTR1R6rM

Hop I uploaded the same from Charity concert but in much better quality.

New converter and also new options in the Movie Maker which allows you to do better video. I'm discovering new things every time when working with videos and not only them, of course.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Jul 2008 08:52

wespecz
thanks for your effort with this video and to the magnificent person as well

somebody has made a BIG fehler and the video was rated with only 2 stars......... but true, as I mentioned yesterday, I hadn't seen low rated Ruslana's videos more than 2 times

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Jul 2008 20:39 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova
thanks for your effort with this video
Thanks a lot to you also! Like a huricane which followed WD is in the pipeline how. Upload time approximately two hours.

somebody has made a BIG fehler and the video was rated with only 2 stars........
Who would do it to Ruslana? Fehlers! Thank you very much for your rating back!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Jul 2008 20:56

wespecz
Thank you very much for your rating back!
rate attacklet's unite against all Ruslana-low-raters and hit back

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 5 Jul 2008 21:00

wespecz

Thanks for the video.

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Jul 2008 23:55

nikoleta_rangelova
rate attacklet's unite against all Ruslana-low-raters and hit back
I would love to! Is there anybody other like you who could vote every time when necessary to help fan's videos?

AlexandruRo
Thanks for the video.
Thanks, Like a hurricane from Charity Concert is online now!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRmFcgXX6z4

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 6 Jul 2008 00:48

wespecz
Theese hugs are to one magnificent person without who it could not be at Youtube. Only she knows if she could answer this or not.

Its okey to say you got this concert from me, I just didnt thought it was appropiate to state it on YouTube itself. Thanks for your effort in bringing it on

wespecz
# Posted: 8 Jul 2008 04:06

Arkan from Ruslana's charity concert has been uploaded and I can go sleep. (But posting to the forum first. )

I won't spam here with every other uploaded song anymore but I wish to tell you that next song will have big great five minutes intro which I like very much.

RuslanaTube
Thanks for your effort in bringing it on
Thanks to YOU!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 8 Jul 2008 09:17

wespecz
I won't spam here with every other uploaded song anymore
hm, to be honest, I would watch your uploaded songs only, may be, if you put them hereI'm not among the often youtube users but with the others is different probably

wespecz
# Posted: 8 Jul 2008 16:20

nikoleta_rangelova
Okey thanks for your oppinion. So then I decided to post every three songs in one post.

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 52 . 53 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 6; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site