- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / *Ruslana on YouTube
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 52 . 53 . >>
RuslanaTube
# Posted: 3 Mar 2008 20:53

cora
nikoleta_rangelova

Thanks for your comments! I will continue to develope this out of your suggestions!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 3 Mar 2008 21:39

like the ones in the photo section on the mainsite......
oooops, they are different now

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 17:49 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

testing testing....

blin, I cant delete this post.....

So I better say something else then...

Nikoleta, what do you mean with the above post?

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 20:33 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

Right, This is for you who have an website where you mention RuslanaTube, for example the fansite and ruslanasite's site.

I have made a new photo for this purpose to replace the one that is seen in first page of this topic. Im not finished with the developement for it but at least I think you can swop the old photo to this one before I would come up with something better.....

edit: and geeeeez what Im eager now to see the forumletters as BLUE!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 20:43

RuslanaTube
Nikoleta, what do you mean with the above post?
before we could watch the photos on some red background, all photos were put at the top of the site and were moved by wheels, as I tried to describe it -like clock wheels), one spinning on the left, the other on the right, as if the first moves the second, which moves the third, etc,. Now it is a blue background already and a vertical slider, so I meant that there are no wheels by saying oooops, they are different now

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 21:58

RuslanaTube
great "tube" you have

cora
# Posted: 4 Mar 2008 23:15

RuslanaTube
I have made a new photo for this purpose to replace the one that is seen in first page of this topic.

That's really cool!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 7 Mar 2008 17:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV_8iIhNDLU

this one must be fresh, since it didn't have a comment from RuslanaTube

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 7 Mar 2008 17:23

nikoleta_rangelova

Thanks a BUUUUUUNCH!! My comment is there now I have simply tooo much to doooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
You are a star, the attention from me on YouTube is more imporant than ever at the moment. I shall not screw this all up now so I better get my video up there TODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 7 Mar 2008 17:25

RuslanaTube
yeah! today, not tonight, please

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 8 Mar 2008 21:01

http://download.yousendit.com/902567773CD1B55A

it is again from Alex_Angel, topic Peredacha s Rusey
I haven't watched it yet

Ruthen
# Posted: 8 Mar 2008 21:04 - Edited by: Ruthen

nikoleta_rangelova
It's a part of the clip Vidlunnja Mrij (which will be presented tonight at midnight....) and part of the tv news program featuring Ruslana....

flipsty
# Posted: 8 Mar 2008 21:34

it is again from Alex_Angel

I don't understand much of that video at all, I wish I could.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 8 Mar 2008 21:38 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

flipsty
me too but there are almost 2 minutes from MOD video
and I said: from Alex_Angel again, because I already posted a link from him/her here once.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 8 Mar 2008 23:33

RuslanaTube have the full videoversion of "Moon of dreams" and it will be published on YouTube directly after the official presentation tonight - latest at midnight, ukrainian time

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 8 Mar 2008 23:59

RuslanaTube

I will not sleep tonight! I really wanna watch the full video.

Ruthen
# Posted: 9 Mar 2008 00:03

RuslanaTube
It's midnight ukrainian time now, isn't it?

Chibi
# Posted: 9 Mar 2008 00:05

! - =))) ... )))

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 9 Mar 2008 00:06

Ruthen
It's midnight ukrainian time now, isn't it?

It certainly is but I have some technical problems at the moment. The video is in process but it has to go through a couple of steps before you can see it. I got the video extremely late and had no chance to react earlier than this.... but it will certainly be on within an hour!

Ruthen
# Posted: 9 Mar 2008 00:11

RuslanaTube
Ok, thanks....

kozi
# Posted: 9 Mar 2008 00:13

i made a topic for moon of dreams so .. comment there the video

wespecz
# Posted: 9 Mar 2008 00:34 - Edited by: wespecz

woooow thanks a lot for the Moon of dreams video!!!

RuslanaTube

I've made a Wild Energy moving logo. You can use it in your channel if you want (to the left top corner or whatever you want). I follow ideas mentioned earlier in this topic. It has been made from the Alex Angel's banner so If you will like it we need his permission first.

It can be use as a smile, too, its code is [ IMG ]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/wespecz/we_logo.gif[ /IMG ]
without spaces, of course.

Alex__Angel

I've made a Wild Energy moving picture. Thanks a lot for this fantastic work! I love it! Can I donate it to RuslanaTube for her channel?

, . ! ! RuslanaTube ?

Ruthen
# Posted: 9 Mar 2008 00:41 - Edited by: Ruthen

The new clip is quite nice....

kozi
# Posted: 9 Mar 2008 00:42 - Edited by: kozi

that's hot xD

Ruthen
# Posted: 9 Mar 2008 00:43 - Edited by: Ruthen

Why doesn't this smile work for me?

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 9 Mar 2008 00:44

wespecz
I've made a Wild Energy moving logo.

WOOOOW!! Thats more than AWESOME!! and gosh what fast it runs!! In fact thats exactly what I also have made this week, moving wheels for my videoversion of the Amazonka album. But mine look diffrent and it dont run so fast as yours but Im just a beginner in this with moving images, I have never done it before. May I use your wheel in my video - that still NOT YET is finished?

wespecz
# Posted: 9 Mar 2008 01:00 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube

Thanks a lot!!! I'm glad that it can be useful!

May I use your wheel in my video

Yes of course use it, I'm very pleased!

I'm looking to hearing from you soon about videos what I've asked in this topic earlier, please. Album will be released on Friday and I need to ensure promotion

Ruthen

Why doesn't this smile work for me?

You need copy full link with img and brackets and than delete all the four spaces.

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 9 Mar 2008 01:04

wespecz

. Could you please tell ma the name of that software you used to make this pic move?

wespecz
# Posted: 9 Mar 2008 01:09

AlexandruRo

It's Microsoft GIF Animator. But first I've prepared 12 immages - every is turned of 10 degrees againist previous - in the Zoner Media Explorer.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 9 Mar 2008 01:17

AlexandruRo
Could you please tell ma the name of that software you used to make this pic move?

YES please!! I asked for kind of GIF software last week and I even downloaded a couple from Internet but none of them worked as I needed too so I never got to learn how to do it. I made my wheel in combination of my two advanced photo and video editing programs.

Album will be released on Friday and I need to ensure promotion

YES my friend! You are on top priority on my important to do list. I got myself a whiteboard at the computer now so I wont forget important stuff so easy but constantly is reminded.
Geez Im so stressed now because there is so many videos that really need to be uploaded on RuslanaTube. But I have teared myself out completely with struggling with that Amazonka audio sample video. It has been very difficult to work with and it feels like it never will be finished (thats very typical me to start off something very complicated) I have felt so stressed for two weeks now and it culminated tonight when I got the MOD in the very very last second....

Its uploading on YouTube now and have done for a while but I worry alot about it because I saved it in a new format that I dont know if will be accepted by YouTube, if so I have to start all over again.....

nikoleta_rangelova

You are a superstar too me. What shall I do if I didnt have you who keep chasing and collecting videos for me. Im very very grateful because at the moment I have worked teared myself out so I cant hear myself think, and most important - not properly following my own acts!
I have screwed up things with RuslanaTube, done things in the wrong order but I keep collecting the videos you provide and put them in the uploading que that become longer and longer... I might have to drop this Amazonka video for all other videos REALLY have to be brought on....

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 52 . 53 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on easy forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site