*Ruslana on YouTube (45)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / *Ruslana on YouTube
<< 1 ... 36 . 37 . 38 . 39 . 40 . 41 . 42 . 43 . 44 . 45 . 46 ... 52 . 53 . >>
cora
# Posted: 24 Nov 2009 07:45

wespecz
Hey, some of the best concerts ever is now finally on tubi.

Excellent!

Watch on fan club player.

Wow! That's really cool! Well done!

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 24 Nov 2009 07:49

wespecz
Hey, some of the best concerts ever is now finally on tubi.
Amazing!
Great work!

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Nov 2009 08:58

nikoleta_rangelova
cora
wild_olchyk
Thanks a lot for your nice words!

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 24 Nov 2009 14:04

wespecz
Very well done!

Velibey
# Posted: 24 Nov 2009 15:45

wespecz
These are excellent.

WildYennifer
# Posted: 24 Nov 2009 15:48

wespecz
You're amazing, as usual)))

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Nov 2009 22:13 - Edited by: wespecz

Olena Soltysyak
Velibey
WildYennifer
Thanks so much! I really adore this concert.

Velibey

-----------

Edit: Hop, current fan club player design improved.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 25 Nov 2009 12:17

wespecz

Velibey
# Posted: 25 Nov 2009 17:41

wespecz
(I really adore this concert). I am too.

Ruthen
# Posted: 25 Nov 2009 17:54

wespecz
U're amaizing! Thanks so much!!

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Nov 2009 00:38

Velibey
Ruthen
You're welcome!!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 30 Nov 2009 22:49

Happy Birthday RuslanaTube!!

I opened the heart of this channel two years ago. Today its wilder than ever and Im only pleased about it Thanks to Wespecz and his team it had grown in status on YouTube. Its actually cool to see fans talking directly to Ruslana on the comment section and who gets thrilled when they gets added as friends. They really worship the place, lol

I tried to give RuslanaTube some 20 rare videos recently. I do not know if they will enter the channel now and know nothing about their whereabouts. So I share one here for everyone to enjoy!

http://rapidshare.com/files/314484129/YTmessage_Simfefopol08.wmv.html

wespecz
wild_olchyk

I hope RuslanaTube will live forever and ever. You are great in what you do, thanks!!

wespecz
Your fanclub player is really cool. I also saw the winterdesign of fanclub. You are really good in design!

Guido
# Posted: 30 Nov 2009 23:49 - Edited by: Guido

Sorry but my first reaction was : But I didn't forget her birthday at all. It was a bit confusing at first :-)
Saw it and liked it.

wespecz
# Posted: 1 Dec 2009 02:20 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube

Thanks to Wespecz and his team it had grown in status on YouTube.
Thanks to all the your warm words! But I'm not the head there, we're equal with Olya, always discuss every serious changes. What would be tubi without Olya who brings all the actual videos from Ukraine in amazing speed? It usually takes her less than one day.

Here come some statistics, I'll use them for announcing in Fan Club:
Videos: 374
Size of all the videos in mp4 format: 7,57 GB
Subscribers: 871
Friends: 611
Channel visits: 63 469
Insight: Commong soon to Fan Club site.

I tried to give RuslanaTube some 20 rare videos recently. I do not know if they will enter the channel now and know nothing about their whereabouts. So I share one here for everyone to enjoy!
Oops, if you sent me some videos to my e-mail, it's still out of order. Please use the provisory one mentioned on the Fan Club site.

Thanks, the shared video looks amazing! But all the video players were freezing with it, and when I re-converted it, it was fine, but without sound. So I saw video and heard sounds sepparately. You can give me videos for upload on any way you like. Donations are welcome.

All the videos you sent me on DVD and asked for upload should be here.

Your fanclub player is really cool. I also saw the winterdesign of fanclub. You are really good in design!
Thanks! I love supporting our sonechko!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 1 Dec 2009 05:06

Happy tubeday!! The enormous effort and never ending devotion you put in it is definitely visible!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 1 Dec 2009 11:18

wespecz
But I'm not the head there, we're equal with Olya, always discuss every serious changes.

I assumed so, thats why I addressed you both with "You are great in what you do, thanks!!"

What would be tubi without Olya
I absolutely love that expression, "tubi", its very charming

Here come some statistics

Oops, if you sent me some videos to my e-mail, it's still out of order

ow...no I gave them on a disc to Cora as I did know nothing about who was operating RuslanaTube of today until recently I found out is is still You Apparently either the disc or the information about it never reached you.

But all the video players were freezing with it, and when I re-converted it, it was fine, but without sound. So I saw video and heard sounds sepparately.

oh no! such a pity! I have no clue why it turned out like that for you. I saved them in both HQ and HD and in Windows Player format and thought that should be a safe way for you to receive them. hm....

nikoleta_rangelova
The enormous effort and never ending devotion you put in it is definitely visible!

just as Ruslanas wildness
May I ask you. Did you download the video I wanted to share above? If so did you have problems like Wespe to see and hear it?

Guido
Saw it and liked it.

without problems like Wespe had?

You can give me videos for upload on any way you like.
At this moment Im prepared to do it in a way that You like, and is convenient for you. I feel sorry for you having to make such struggle to get to the videos properly if all the rest like 20 videos will to you appear as the short one above. I hope this can be solved in an easy way now! After all its the birthday of RuslanaTube, so please tell me what I can do to make you get the rest easier!

All the videos you sent me on DVD and asked for upload should be here.

I know, thats the old videos from last year. Now Im talking about some rare private videos of mine. Most of them I did never made public to anybody. Some of them was shared in private with very old fans who might recognise the titles.

Here is list of what to expect:

Ruslana in Stockholm, july 2004
U Rytmi Sertsia, performance Kiev 2005
Solo Drum performance by Ruslana, Kiev 2005
Interview in Kiev, 2005
Wild Energy, english old version performance, Köln Germany 2006
Wild Energy, the later version performance, Köln Germany 2007
Children of the world, Focused on Ruslana, lol! Köln Germany 2007
Marichka, performance Yaremche 2007
Ya tebe ljublju, performance Yaremche 2007
Concert in Lviv, performance of 10 songs, 2007

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 1 Dec 2009 11:24

wespecz
I re-converted it

to what format?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 1 Dec 2009 11:35

RuslanaTube
Did you download the video I wanted to share above? If so did you have problems like Wespe to see and hear it?

No, sorry, I was in a hurry in the morning. I hadn't even noticed the link, I just glanced quickly at the posts here.

Guido
# Posted: 1 Dec 2009 13:02

without problems like Wespe had?
No problems at all.
I only didn't understand what she said after "ja tebe ljubliju".

Here is list of what to expect
I never got a birthday present like that when I was 2 :-)
Thanks ! Also thank you Wespe & Olya.

wespecz
# Posted: 1 Dec 2009 15:37 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova
Happy tubeday!! The enormous effort and never ending devotion you put in it is definitely visible!
, !!! With sonechko like you Ruslaning is the best!

Guido
Thanks ! Also thank you Wespe & Olya.
Thank you, too!

RuslanaTube
And especially short.

oh no! such a pity! I have no clue why it turned out like that for you. I saved them in both HQ and HD and in Windows Player format and thought that should be a safe way for you to receive them. hm....
I think that the problem is probably that you have put 16:9 RuslanaTube productions intro to the 4:3 video. And that's why players don't understand it and start to have 100 % CPU usage and freeze with it. You can send me your intro and a raw video file sepparately. I can add it, then. I will have to add our tube intro before it anyway.

I re-converted it
to what format?

First avi. Then I tried also mp4 or re-convert it to wmv. Everything ended with no sound on my new converter and just error on my previously used one.

Guido
# Posted: 1 Dec 2009 17:19

It can be shorter : 2B . It's a television station we have here.
I once used the word "tubeke" it's flemish. In dutch it would be Tuubje ? It's also the word for tyres. Very narrow ones.

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 1 Dec 2009 18:30 - Edited by: wild_olchyk

Happy Birthday RuslanaTube channel!

I wanted to upload something rare on tubi for its birthday but uni took all my time. :( But I promise you a surprise a bit later ;).

RuslanaTube
I opened the heart of this channel two years ago.
Two years ago you created a world of Ruslana's videos. Thank you!!!

wespecz
What would be tubi without Olya

What would be tube without Jindra who always has a lot of wild ideas. We are a great team. I am happy that there is a garmony in our team and we don't quarrel about anything. Thank you very much!

Thanks to everybody!

cora
# Posted: 1 Dec 2009 20:37 - Edited by: cora

RuslanaTube
no I gave them on a disc to Cora

Now that you mention it, people may want to know, what I have done with it. You sent me a very upsetting and offending letter warning me to ever contact you again - and in the same envelope a DVD. I binned both, letter and DVD, straight away. Didn't even look at the DVD.

Esther
# Posted: 1 Dec 2009 22:12 - Edited by: Esther

RuslanaTube
Thanks!! for the rapidshare!! It's funny to see the difference of talking English and Ukrainian:P She ennjoys Ukrainian.

cora
You sent me a very upsetting and offending letter warning me to ever contact you again
Shouldn't contact be wanted by both sides in order to have some kind of friendship contact? She once send me a neat/polite letter explaining why she left like that. It hurted ok but if she doesn't want contact what could I do about it? She's a part of the Ruslana era in my life, like. She'll be in my heart as she was a good friend of mine. Anyway I like to see her here again!

I binned both, letter and DVD, straight away. Didn't even look at the DVD.
Pitty. She does have rare stuff and you binned it! I do understand your reaction but there are more fans who would have wanted to see what's on it.

wespecz
# Posted: 1 Dec 2009 23:16

wild_olchyk
What would be tube without Jindra who always has a lot of wild ideas.

We are a great team. I am happy that there is a garmony in our team and we don't quarrel about anything.
Indeed!!

Esther
Pitty. She does have rare stuff and you binned it! I do understand your reaction but there are more fans who would have wanted to see what's on it.

If someone would send me a present and offend me by attached letter at the same time, I won't probably accept the present like that either.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 2 Dec 2009 00:08 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

cora
Unfortunately its beyond my thoughts to approach someone who first sent a letter one year ago with the message "goodbye forever" and ask for a meeting in her own city

Now excuse me but I will continue to show this poor forum my best and your words wont stop me from beeing positive here. Im trying to make things right now.

Esther
wespecz

The disc was not meant as present to her. I wanted it to be forwarded to the operators of RuslanaTube as I had no contact with anybody from here. I saw an opportunity to give it to you as I felt forced to reply her because she was going to my city. Im sorry that I was not clear to her in this making her bin it.

Luckily I havent binned the videos yet from my computer. So they will all come to you, As soon as possible!

So Wespe, you will get them in your emailbox, one by one separated from the intro as you suggested!

Guido
# Posted: 2 Dec 2009 00:32

I agree with Esther.
Today (yesterday) we should have eaten a birthday cake together.

Didn't even look at the DVD.
Don't know what she wrote. But this is not for forum.

huiwes
# Posted: 2 Dec 2009 12:14

to everybody
Ruslanatube is sending her videos. Shall we stop with having opinions and go back to Ruslana. i am fed up with all the negative energy!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 2 Dec 2009 13:53

huiwes
i am fed up with all the negative energy!

Me too, more than anything in the world!!
I will start working with the videos today. It might take some time to change them as wespe request but its the least I can do now to get the positive energy back!

huiwes
# Posted: 2 Dec 2009 14:58

RuslanaTube

I will start working with the videos today. It might take some time to change them as wespe request but its the least I can do now to get the positive energy back!

<< 1 ... 36 . 37 . 38 . 39 . 40 . 41 . 42 . 43 . 44 . 45 . 46 ... 52 . 53 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 247 [7 Jun 2019 14:16]

These forums are running on PHP forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site