RuslanaTube
Windows Media video 9
720p High definition movie for playback on other PC's
Frame size: 1280x720
Frame rate: 25
Audio Format: 440 kbps, 96 kHz, 2 channel 24 bit VBR
Size: 151.7 MB
Duration: 3 min 54 sec

Just a word of advice, wmv files are compress video heavily which looses a lot of quality, but for the best possible video resolution here are some tips:

1. Always save video using a VBR (i see your audio is VBR), Variable Bit-rate means there is a low bitrate and high bitrate working together to produce best video outcome, a CBR is just one bitrate and creates more noise.

2. Take the same frame size and frame rate as the original file, Frame is normally 25fps so dont worry too much about that, but check the video's frame size by clicking on properties over the original file and using that size... the less compression the better.

3. Always use 41/48 Khz

Finally 4. if the original video is of low to medium quality, don't try to save it in HD format, this will cause Upscaling, which will make the video heavily interlaced with the distortion of noise, aspect ratio and sometimes severe motion blur.

wespecz
# Posted: 28 Dec 2009 16:57

mia_wld
Great design
Thanks so much!

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 29 Dec 2009 09:46

Well done!

wespecz
# Posted: 29 Dec 2009 16:57

Olena Soltysyak
, I'm glad that you like it.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 30 Dec 2009 09:53

wespecz
Of course, I do.

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Dec 2009 10:31

New anti-trafficking video is online on tube.

- English version
- Ukrainian version

There is some special version of Dance With The Wolves on Ruslana's anti-trafficking webpage which is embed from Youtube.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 30 Dec 2009 10:34

wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Dec 2009 10:45

wespecz
some special version of Dance With The Wolves

Haha, less orange, cool! I definitely like it more. But I wonder if THIS was the original version of DWTW and the "orange hues" were added later due to the political events in UA, or the "orange" version was first and THIS now is sth new.

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Dec 2009 10:54

Olena Soltysyak
Djakuju, Olena!

nikoleta_rangelova
Haha, less orange, cool! I definitely like it more. But I wonder if THIS was the original version of DWTW and the "orange hues" were added later due to the political events in UA, or the "orange" version was first and THIS now is sth new.
Really no idea. I wonder who this user who has uploaded it is. Maybe this is the version from DVD? I'll have to check it. As this video has been uploaded one month ago, I wonder if it wasn't someone from office who uploaded it to be there. But they should as well have the video stored on ruslana.ua website, then, as well as the new Ruslana's anti-trafficking video.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Dec 2009 10:57

wespecz
Judging by the huuuge number of related tags, I doubt it that the user was someone who cared whether the video will get views or not..

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Dec 2009 11:29

nikoleta_rangelova
Judging by the huuuge number of related tags, I doubt it that the user was someone who cared whether the video will get views or not..
That supports my theory that the video has been uploaded just for the anti-trafficking website.

kozi
# Posted: 30 Dec 2009 11:38

i think it is the first version on the Video, cause as you can remember for example this video in Russia was without the Orange moments. I read about it somewhere .... and i saw this video once ...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Dec 2009 11:41

wespecz
That supports my theory that the video has been uploaded just for the anti-trafficking website.
Yes, but as you say, why didn't they put it on RuslanaTV, for example? Or at least they could have given it to you or Olya for RuslanaTube. The "name" of the uploader would matter in this case.

kozi
cause as you can remember for example this video in Russia was without the Orange moments.

I didn't know this, thanks.

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Dec 2009 11:54

nikoleta_rangelova
Yes, but as you say, why didn't they put it on RuslanaTV, for example? Or at least they could have given it to you or Olya for RuslanaTube. The "name" of the uploader would matter in this case.
Don't ask me, I have really no idea. Uploader won't matter if it's supposed to be just embed from anti-trafficking website.

cora
# Posted: 30 Dec 2009 12:42

nikoleta_rangelova
But I wonder if THIS was the original version of DWTW and the "orange hues" were added later due to the political events in UA, or the "orange" version was first and THIS now is sth new.

The orange bits were added later. This is the original version.

Indeed.

Uploader won't matter if it's supposed to be just embed from anti-trafficking website.

It does matter. It would demonstrate a cooperation between office and RuslanaTube. Annoying that this wasn't done.

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 31 Dec 2009 08:20

"Behind The Back" TV-program, 01.11.2009 (with English subtitles)

She is ardent. When you ask her about her character, she always answers, "It is crazy". Her hobby is extreme sport. Her music fits to her itself. It is so "wild", emotional and sincere. After her victory at ESC 2004 her stage is the whole world. Seems there is nothing she can't do. In fact, there is something that she don't dare to do. What is it?

Watch program "Behind The Back" in 6 parts on RuslanaTube >>

English text by Olena Soltysyak

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"", 01.11.2009

. , , - . - . . "", . ϳ " - 2004" . ճ , ? , . , "".

"" 6 RuslanaTube >>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
""/" ", 01.11.2009

. , , - . - . . "", . " - 2004" . -, ? , . , ""/" ".

" " 6 RuslanaTube >>

===============================================

wespecz
# Posted: 31 Dec 2009 10:30 - Edited by: wespecz

wild_olchyk
Having in mind how many, maybe thousands hours you spent by working on these videos and subtitling them, you're our superstar!!

Olena Soltysyak
English text by Olena Soltysyak
Djakuju, Olena! Well done!

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 1 Jan 2010 14:30 - Edited by: Olena Soltysyak

wespecz
Thank you. Don't you want to put it in the fun club section, as here it is not noticeble. And too much work was done there by Olya.

wild_olchyk
Very well done. Thank you for your cooperation.

wespecz
# Posted: 1 Jan 2010 15:24

Olena Soltysyak
Thank you. Don't you want to put it on the fun club section, as here it is not noticeble. And too much work was done there by Olya.
That's already in progress. Ukrainian version is ready, English and Russian are comming soon. But that won't take much time as the template is ready.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 1 Jan 2010 15:27 - Edited by: Olena Soltysyak

wespecz
Wow. Thank you for your help.

huiwes
# Posted: 1 Jan 2010 16:20

wild_olchyk
Olena Soltysyak
Thanks for uploading. Thank you very much for the translation. i did see it on internet but could only guess where they were talking about. Now I am able to understand.

cora
# Posted: 1 Jan 2010 18:13

wild_olchyk
Olena Soltysyak

Fantastic work by both of you! I really appreciate it. There are so many interviews and information in print media and TV programmes, but we poor foreigners don't understand a word. Having such a comprehensive and personal interview translated is highly appreciated. Thank you!

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 1 Jan 2010 19:20

huiwes
cora
You are welcome!

Olena Soltysyak
Very well done.
Thank you for text translation. Sorry for some typos.

wespecz
you're our superstar!!
It is really an exaggeration.

Ukrainian version is ready, English and Russian are comming soon.
Thank you very much for creating it!

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Jan 2010 00:07

wild_olchyk
It is really an exaggeration.
No, it isn't. You spent so much time on it!

Thank you very much for creating it!
Not at all! It's all done now.

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 2 Jan 2010 08:58 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_G7Sl8Clv8 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bx9M9PqMqU -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KANJVZ8OuE - г*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JKVvDzAjl4 - Born in USSR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wBOhVKQTKc -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfINd5sPeBI - Wild dances

Blizneawki
# Posted: 2 Jan 2010 09:53

Alex__Angel
!!

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 2 Jan 2010 11:41 - Edited by: Olena Soltysyak

huiwes
cora
You are very welcome. I hope you liked it.

wild_olchyk
You are welcome and thank you too. You did great work.

cora
# Posted: 2 Jan 2010 15:49

Alex__Angel

WOW! Super!

huiwes
# Posted: 3 Jan 2010 00:07

Alex__Angel

giri
# Posted: 3 Jan 2010 10:15

Alex__Angel

Thank you for the videos!

<< 1 ... 45 . 46 . 47 . 48 . 49 . 50 . 51 . 52 . 53 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 5; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 73 [4 Oct 2019 13:10]

These forums are running on forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site