-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / *Ruslana on YouTube
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 52 . 53 . >>
wespecz
# Posted: 9 Mar 2008 15:38 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova
RuslanaTube

Forum is a pure ADDICTION!!! Its hopeless really

I totally agree I was afraid to express my feelings completely but you feel the same so I'm really glad for this

And I don't like things to school because school is stealing my time which I can give to Ruslana.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 9 Mar 2008 16:48

Katherine

As you offered your help then I have something now I hope you can help me with. Im about to upload all other latest videos of Ruslana on YouTube, two is on the way at the moment.

I stuck on this video that Alexandru shared in the first page at this topic:

http://www.eurovision.az/video/eurovision2008azerbaijan.mp4

Premiere Elements doesnt accept to import this video, so I cant prepare it for YouTube. Its a video for Real player that I dont use and I dont know how to get it into the editing program which I really need to do! Can you fix this in some way? Convert it?

nikoleta_rangelova and all others

When you share a link to a brand new video in this topic then I would also need additional description of it because I need to add some info to the upload on YouTube.

Now some links here says only "this is from Alex Angel" but its very difficult for me to know what exactly it is, especially if only in ukrainian. So when you collect a new video, then also bring with you all kind of information that is given around it. Its okey if its only ukrainian but I need to know about the contents of the videos.

Now Im uploading two ukrainian videos that I hardly dont know anything about. I would sooner or later need an ukrainian to take a look at this.

Thanks for all support my friends!

Ruthen
# Posted: 9 Mar 2008 16:56 - Edited by: Ruthen

wespecz

It works! Thanks for the help...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 9 Mar 2008 17:00

well.....the 2nd "this is from Alex_angel" is an interwiew on the news emission on 1+1 (I think it is a channel), there she also presented a part from the new video(MOD), but I'm also not in the least good at Ukrainian.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 9 Mar 2008 23:00

Dear friends,

I wonder about something concerning YouTube. Take a look at this video of Ruslana in Germany last thursday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f87YrR33Fq0

It doesnt have either extremely many viewers, neither a lot of comments. Still this video got an "honour" for something, it says:

#92 Most discussed today - music - Germany

Place 92 isnt that impressive either but what I wonder, what do you do to get an honour like this? Lets take the MOD I just uploaded as an example. That might could get an honour for "music - Ukraine". I have set the video to belong in the music category and state its from Ukraine. Is it YouTube team themselves who decide what to bring into their honour lists?

Also I tried to post a bulletin with this video but it didnt work to bring the video with me, as I see that many people do with the little TV image. I tried this on one of my other accounts and that worked but it didnt work for RuslanaTube

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 9 Mar 2008 23:24

RuslanaTube

I was wondering for the same thing. For example none of my videos got any 'honor' on youtube and I don't understand why...

wespecz
# Posted: 10 Mar 2008 00:30 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube

Also I tried to post a bulletin with this video but it didnt work to bring the video with me, as I see that many people do with the little TV image. I tried this on one of my other accounts and that worked but it didnt work for RuslanaTube

I've found how to do this. Don't write to bulletin text only but when you're releasing, add a video to it. And than, small TV immage will be displayed.

Ruthen

I'm glad to help.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 10 Mar 2008 17:24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KyV7sPFJQk

this is my promo video in Bulgarian thanks to all who provided photos: wespecz, veselochka, RuslanaTube...
here it is the words in english:

-do you know her....
-she is...Ruslana.....
-she is...amazon......
-she is...in Bulgaria....
-soon....
-"Amazonka" in....
-the music shops....
-the brand new album....
-already in Ukraine......
-and soon.....
-here....
-Ruslana....
-webpages
-this is only a small part....
-webpages
-this is only the beginning....
-"Amazonka" is coming.....
-be ready....
-she is almost here.....
-Energy
-and
-gentle ballads...
-this is
-ruslana

wespecz
# Posted: 10 Mar 2008 17:28

nikoleta_rangelova

well done!!!

cora
# Posted: 10 Mar 2008 17:45

nikoleta_rangelova
this is my promo video in Bulgarian
Excellent!

wespecz, veselochka, RuslanaTube...
There are some photos nikoleta's video which I havn't got. Were they published on forum and I have missed it?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 10 Mar 2008 17:48 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

cora
these are from the cover from the "Amazonka" album that veselochka shared, the photos wspecz made from MOD video and a scan of the WE book cover which ruslanatube made for kozi......

http://www.ruslana.com.ua/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=11&topic=4764&page=2

http://www.ruslana.com.ua/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=11&topic=4720&page=14

cora
# Posted: 10 Mar 2008 17:49

nikoleta_rangelova
album that veselochka shared
Where?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 10 Mar 2008 17:50

cora
http://www.ruslana.com.ua/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=11&topic=4720&page=14

wespecz
# Posted: 10 Mar 2008 18:01 - Edited by: wespecz

cora

If you haven't seen theese photos from MOD please look to the previous page of this topic, too. I've answered to you here how to solve your problemm with the fanclub website colours.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Mar 2008 13:22

RuslanaTube

: Great background of your playlist!!

wespecz
# Posted: 14 Mar 2008 10:48 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova

Indeed! The best idea from RuslanaTV which is unavailable for majority of internet connetions - now in our RuslanaTube!

RuslanaTube

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 15 Mar 2008 17:16

nikoleta_rangelova
this is my promo video in Bulgarian

Thats great you use the photos from the booklet of Disc, well done. I hope your promotion will be successful!

nikoleta_rangelova
wespecz

Thanks for your opinions. I appreciate comments about RuslanaTube. All ideas I have might not be good

wespecz

so how is it going with your video promotion for your country. I gave you advices on how to make a video inspired by Nikoletas, but now I realise I havent seen it. Can you please put a link here ( or in any other appropiate topic) when its done, I would be pleased to see the results

wespecz
# Posted: 15 Mar 2008 17:25 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube

I thought that you will want to see it first before uploading ... I'll upload it immediately, it's ready! And it's an ideal time to display it in the homepage of the video site ... it's weekend and everybody has his leisure.

edit:
Uploaded.
http://www.zkouknito.cz/video-amazonka-nove-cd-ruslany?m=87475e6ace
http://www.stream.cz/video/49567-amazonka-nove-cd-ruslany/0
http://www.ceknito.cz/video/130923

Thanks a lot for your advices via e-mail about creating!

Spacytoon
# Posted: 16 Mar 2008 03:28

http://www.youtube.com/user/RuslanaTube
" , !
- !

now on RuslanTube has appeared a new section, specially created in Ukrainian and for those who are interested-- allways well
'come!!!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 16 Mar 2008 03:32 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

Spacytoon

!!Thanks for your help and advices you are a superstar!

wespecz

wonderful, Im proud of you!

Spacytoon
# Posted: 16 Mar 2008 03:42

RuslanaTube
oi,dear, always proshu!
..but me not spstar..
though i think every person has her/his own star..
as Rusya sings: the fire of your ray isnt out yet in the sky...

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Mar 2008 16:42 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube

Thank you so much! I promissed you viewing results so here they are:
(after the first 21 hours)

zkouknito: 124 views
stream: 96 views
ceknito: 4 views (not much as always in this website)

Spacytoon

WOW cool idea!

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Mar 2008 17:19

RuslanaTube's chronicle

--->>>

A lot of magnificent work in a few months.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 16 Mar 2008 17:26

wespecz
hahaha, history....haha, great
A lot of magnificent work in a few months
yes

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 17 Mar 2008 02:59 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

wespecz
WOW cool idea!

It was my idea but she help me out in advices so she was the one to get the honour to tell the info here

viewing results so here they are

very good! At the same time I have made your Amazonkavideo to come forward on my channel on YouTube. Its increasing in views. Even if I had finished my version it wouldnt be so much point to bring it on by now. Thanks for yours!

RuslanaTube's chronicle

wow, cool. I really appreciate that. Its very cool to look back on. Especially as RuslanaTube is constantly develping and increasing (although a bit slow but still)
But imagine to return to those screenshots in a year!

cora
# Posted: 17 Mar 2008 18:00

Spacytoon
RuslanaTube

now on RuslanTube has appeared a new section, specially created in Ukrainian and for those who are interested-- allways well 'come!!!

Great idea! I also like the new design!

wespecz
# Posted: 17 Mar 2008 18:35

RuslanaTube

wow, cool. I really appreciate that. Its very cool to look back on. Especially as RuslanaTube is constantly develping and increasing (although a bit slow but still)
But imagine to return to those screenshots in a year!

I like to archieve my computer screens time - by - time so they remid me old times. And why don't do this for your channel, too.

very good! At the same time I have made your Amazonkavideo to come forward on my channel on YouTube. Its increasing in views. Even if I had finished my version it wouldnt be so much point to bring it on by now. Thanks for yours!

Thank you very much! I've got also an idea to share the source file (with suffix .MSWMM) and surrounnding files of the new promo video which I've uploaded to the Czech servers here so somebody who, for example, haven't got a time to do his own promo video would download it, simply change the Czech titles to the titles in his native language and promote Ruslana's new CD in his country in his national video websites in this way. What do you think?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 18 Mar 2008 15:05

it might not be the best possible video, but I wanted to put it on youtube as soon as possible. If there is sth against it I'll remove it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgFkGaA6a8c

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 19 Mar 2008 02:27

nikoleta_rangelova

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 19 Mar 2008 05:25

AlexandruRo
I hope it will help........

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 52 . 53 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 6; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site