Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / *Ruslana on YouTube
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 52 . 53 . >>
wespecz
# Posted: 19 Mar 2008 11:02

nikoleta_rangelova

Every wild action will help!

wespecz
# Posted: 22 Mar 2008 23:31 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube sends greetings to all in forum! She's having wild times at holiday with Cora.

Guido
# Posted: 22 Mar 2008 23:48

RuslanaTube sends greetings to all in forum! She's having wild times at holiday with Cora.
Say thanks to her. In capitals please.

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 23 Mar 2008 00:25

Wild Romanian hugs to RuslanaTube and Cora

wespecz
# Posted: 23 Mar 2008 01:13

Guido
AlexandruRo

Your greetings has been sent!

Guido
# Posted: 23 Mar 2008 01:24

[/i]Your greetings has been sent!
Thanks.

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 23 Mar 2008 02:08

wespecz

Diakoju

KPGirl
# Posted: 23 Mar 2008 14:09

One question: How can I donate a video?
I have Youtube and just made a Ruslana tribute.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 23 Mar 2008 16:43

Thanks for the greetings Greetings in return
Will we have Cora and Ruslanatube on YouTube later?

Guido
# Posted: 23 Mar 2008 19:08

Will we have Cora and Ruslanatube on YouTube later?
On Coratube ?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 23 Mar 2008 19:21

Guido

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 23 Mar 2008 19:33

KPGirl
well.....put a link here......or subscrine to Ruslanatube....

Nahyka
# Posted: 23 Mar 2008 19:38

Guido
On Coratube ?
A new wild channel has born

cora
# Posted: 23 Mar 2008 21:40

AlexandruRo
Wild Romanian hugs to RuslanaTube and Cora
Thank you :-)

KPGirl

Please get in contact with RuslanaTube, e.g. in this topic. It should be video, which is not yet on YouTube.

I have seen you tribute. Well done!

Guido
On Coratube ?
LOL!

Nahyka
A new wild channel has born

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Mar 2008 01:07 - Edited by: wespecz

It seems that everybody has his tube at Youtube.

cora

Have a nice Easter with RuslanaTube, too! Enjoy!

KPGirl
# Posted: 24 Mar 2008 14:47

Please get in contact with RuslanaTube, e.g. in this topic. It should be video, which is not yet on YouTube.

I have seen you tribute. Well done!

Thanks so much! :D

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 2 Apr 2008 02:12 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

Woah....now when I entered YouTube I see I got 13 new subscribers since I visited my channel last time! Im pleased about that
I havent been able to follow anything on YouTube lately. Unfortunately I totally missed the very important release of the english version of Moon of dreams video I have learned. I will take a look at this soon- but I saw one upload now and I see that its just the ukrainian video where the audio has been swopped. Still many views though.... but if there is an official and clear english version then I would have to start chasing it I guess but maybe there is no point as everyone else seems to have it anyway...

KPGirl

Hi, Sorry for late reply. Thanks for wanting to donate a video! As Cora said then it has to be an original video containing Ruslana that has not been shared on YouTube before.
The idea around to donate a video is to give RuslanaTube as many unique and rare videos of Ruslana as possible, but there might not be so many fans having private videos of Ruslana who hasnt been shared before.

edit: I forgot to reply the question, lol. You donate a video to RuslanaTube by uploading your original video on Yousendit or rapidshare. Then put give the link to me via a private message on YouTube. I will upload it from my channel with my tags and of course the first I say in the description is that its a donation from you and give a direct link to your channel on YouTube.

I have Youtube and just made a Ruslana tribute.

I make a fast conclusion that you on YouTube are "ZPDKgirl" and on this channel I find a Ruslana Tribute with the Wild Dances song. If this was the video you had in mind to donate then I think you have done it all in the absolute best way, uploaded it at your own channel.
What I do with this kind of videos is to add it at the playlist "Videos of creative Ruslana fans". I support your video with comments and ratings as well. Unfortunately YouTube is so slow so it cant be seen now but I hope it do later. If you havent got my comments then let me know and I give comments again!
Thanks for your video, I like your text description to it and Im glad there is fans who feel so much inspiration in Ruslana

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Apr 2008 02:38 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube

Oops! I was succesful with downloading MOD English version in great quality right now. That's nothing that I've sent to Cora for you. It's flv, not swf and I can play it in my computer correctly. I'd like to tell you something if you want it but e-mail service is down again. I'll upload it to rapidshare now. Don't have a joy prematurely but I hope that it will be ok.

Woah....now when I entered YouTube I see I got 13 new subscribers since I visited my channel last time!

One of them is me because I've noticed that subscribing to your channel is not the same as subscribing to your favorites.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 2 Apr 2008 02:44

wespecz
That's nothing that I've sent to Cora for you.

oh yes yes...now I remember THAT! I learned about this exactly when I visited Cora but we was in a hurry and didnt have time to look deeper into this. She said you had sent her this video but also said it was a rip off from RuslanaTV. It wasnt a good idea to upload that on YouTube so we dropped it and then I left from her place the day after, since then I havent been close to any computer until now.
So thats why I never uploaded the MOD you sent to Cora

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Apr 2008 02:49 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube

It was only a try to bring you english MOD in the fastest way ... but now there is something better ... I'll send it to you.

(27 minutes of upload remaining)

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 2 Apr 2008 02:53

wespecz
It was only a try to bring you english MOD in the fastest way ...

Yes I know and I appreciate your effort. It just didnt feel right to have the RuslanaTV tag on the video, especially not as they are supporting RuslanaTube with a banner and link on the RuslanaTV website....

but now there is something better ... I'll send it to you.

Thats cool, thanks a lot. I really appreciate my friend

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 2 Apr 2008 02:54

(27 minutes of upload remaining)

okey, my eyes cant take that time. I have to rest. I take care of it tomorrow. Thanks for your support!

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Apr 2008 02:59 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube

Yes I know and I appreciate your effort. It just didnt feel right to have the RuslanaTV tag on the video, especially not as they are supporting RuslanaTube with a banner and link on the RuslanaTV website....

Thanks. As I wrote to Cora: "I don't know if this isn't a theft." I don't know theese relations and wattermarks and I supposed that if the wattermark will be maintained than it's ok. But that's not important anymore!

Thats cool, thanks a lot. I really appreciate my friend

I'm doing my best but don't praise the day before the evening. 21 minutes of upload remaining. If you will like it I'd like to give you one privacy information about it before you will upload it.

edit: done. FLV file. If I play it at Total video player there are some "bands" in it but this is not good programm. When I try it in UltraGet, quality is the best!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 2 Apr 2008 16:46

wespecz

done. FLV file

um...thats an unfamiliar file format for me and I cant open it to see it. Where did you get the original from? And when you share this kind of videos then please share it in private like by email or via private message on YouTube, as I regard this as a donation video. That kind of videos I dont want public sharing links as its emediately invite everyone else to download and then upload on their own YouTube channels...anyway I still cant take part of the english version of MOD

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Apr 2008 17:02 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube

And when you share this kind of videos then please share it in private like by email or via private message on YouTube, as I regard this as a donation video

Fine, link from my previous post has been deleted. I wanted to share it with you in private and I sent you details to your e-mail but it seems that ruslana.eu server is down in a strange way. I can't receive and send any e-mails in my wespe@ruslana.eu adress. Have you got another e-mail instead of ruslana.eu server? I send you details from my e-mail wespecz@seznam.cz but to your ruslana.eu so if it doesn't work you probably didn't receive it. Please if you would have another e-mail and would you give it please let me know to the seznam.cz server.

um...thats an unfamiliar file format for me and I cant open it to see it.

My converter was unable to convert flv to the avi or other format but programms which can play flv format have played it normally. I'll try other converters or if it will fail than I'll upload it to my private section of Youtube and try it ... I think that Youtube understand flv format ... everything what you upload to Youtube, this server convert to flv (Flash Video) first and than give to watch.

Where did you get the original from?

Please check your Youtube messages inbox. I'll write it to you. That's the information that I wanted to tell you in private ... great idea, your Youtube inbox is better way to let you know something than the e-mail.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 2 Apr 2008 17:10

wespecz

okey I see. Well as far as I know I dont have any problems with the ruslana.eu server. Unfortunately I dont have any other emailadress that can work as an alternative to that one. I have six other emailaddresses but I wont use any of them because they all have diffrent areas they operate in and I dont want them to interfere in each other to keep my own security and also stay away from spam. I would simply have to get a completely new address for this specific purpose which would take some time as I have to give it some thoughts on where to create it.
So in the meantime then the very best way to contact me outside forum is via the YouTube Inbox.
sorry for all the trouble but I always appreciate your effort in wanting to help me with things!

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Apr 2008 18:23 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube

okey I see. Well as far as I know I dont have any problems with the ruslana.eu server.

So you have received my e-mails?

So in the meantime then the very best way to contact me outside forum is via the YouTube Inbox.

Indeed by then.

sorry for all the trouble but I always appreciate your effort in wanting to help me with things!

I'm doing it with pleasure. But please note that I'm trying it and I can't promise you positive results. Uploadint to the private section ... Please be patient. I was also able to convert it but in majority programms instead of Real Player it's viewable in the orher way around ... looks very funny. RealPlayer is the star in the army of players for me.

If flv upload will fail I'll upload it as avi.

---

Converting with shareware programm to avi was totally succesfull and all the players are playing it normal and in the best quality but it puts its wattermark to the top left corner.

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Apr 2008 20:10 - Edited by: wespecz

wespecz

So afrer uploads of flv and avi Youtube has failed to convert it. Oops every my attempts failed. I wish you a success.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 2 Apr 2008 20:17

wespecz

so complicated! I got your message on YouTube but I didnt see any download option of your original source. The best would be that I get it myself somehow but I dont know how, I have an idea I want to try.... I wonder where Cora is....

I'm going to do it in my private section of Youtube again.

Private Section? You mean the option that doesnt allow the video to be shown public but only to friends and or families. That wont help me though as its uploaded on your channel. Anyway, I will keep searching for this video.

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Apr 2008 20:28 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube

I got your message on YouTube but I didnt see any download option of your original source.

There isn't! You need to download Real Player 11 beta and than this programm will show you download option in the top right corner of the video. But you have my flv file ... that's what I've downloaded by this tool and sent to you.

Private Section? You mean the option that doesnt allow the video to be shown public but only to friends and or families.

Yes, it is. I set you as only user able to see theese uploads ... but as I said Youtube was unable to convert it. So sorry for a lot of noise for nothing but if you have an idea, go for it!

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 52 . 53 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 8; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on PHP forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site