<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 52 . 53 . >>
Ruthen
# Posted: 21 Apr 2008 23:23

RuslanaTube
yeah good idea...

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 21 Apr 2008 23:50

RuslanaTube

maybe it's Nahyka. There are comments in Spanish so it could be , but Nahyka already has a youtube channel with RUslana videos...

wespecz
# Posted: 22 Apr 2008 01:45

AlexandruRo

Nahyka? She has her own channel and I don't think that she would do this and play to Official Ruslana's channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nahyka

------

There are some official channels of the artists like http://www.youtube.com/officialtiesto but this isn't this case, really.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 22 Apr 2008 01:49

AlexandruRo
wespecz

No it isnt Nahyka Im very sure of that even if I havent been in contact with her for a while. After all Nahyka has been in the game for a very long time and would not come up with such an idea. After all someone who call herself like this "official YouTube channel of Ruslana" wouldnt in my impression be a supporter to my RuslanaTube channel - simply someone who wants to piss me off but Im not so sure about this either. I have my suspicions on all this and I would like to write this on that channel:

Hm....This channel could easily on a first fast impression be taken as an official YouTube channel of the ukrainian singer Ruslana.

I realised fast that this is not the case -otherwise I would surely know about it - but it might be confusing for other YouTube users.....

well as you say in movies:
"Any similuarities with actual persons, living or dead is purely coincidential"

but I start with a personal message in case the person dont realise what she is doing.... Its always the best to have a nice approach before you know if the intentions with it is good, bad or without knowledge that it could be missunderstood.....I will send off an message to this user now...

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 22 Apr 2008 02:04

wespecz
but this isn't this case, really.

exactly, its too primitive and bad planned if so and no videos there at all related to our Ruslana. And also if it really was an official channel of our Ruslana then I would very much surely know about it and who is behind it. But honestly it has been a lot of talkings of an official YouTube channel for Ruslana. In fact my channel WAS official for the fanclub in the beginning but isnt anymore for a lot of reasons. This is not bad in my view at all. But if talking official at all concerning Ruslana and YouTube then after all my channel is closest to be that. After all I have my banner on the official ruslana.tv website, showing clearly that I have support from Ruslanas office....

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 22 Apr 2008 02:21

wespecz

wespecz
# Posted: 22 Apr 2008 02:29 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube

After all someone who call herself like this "official YouTube channel of Ruslana" wouldnt in my impression be a supporter to my RuslanaTube channel - simply someone who wants to piss me off but Im not so sure about this either.

Or it could be somebody who simply wants to look interesting and do herself/himself interesting. Not all people are pure hearted like Ruslana's fans are.

but I start with a personal message in case the person dont realise what she is doing.... Its always the best to have a nice approach before you know if the intentions with it is good, bad or without knowledge that it could be missunderstood.....I will send off an message to this user now...

Great idea, there can't be better one.

In fact my channel WAS official for the fanclub in the beginning but isnt anymore for a lot of reasons.

Wow what a pity that it isn't anymore! But you're our fantastic RuslanaTube ... official or not ... and very popular.

------

Please check your Youtube inbox.

Edit: You did it.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 22 Apr 2008 02:36

wespecz
Wow what a pity that it isn't anymore!

I dont think its a pity. In fact to be official requre you to be extremely strict with absolutely everything you touch on the channel. I wouldnt be able to upload so many videos at all and all videos I would want to bring on would need to go via Ruslanas staff. Besides they have their own official channel: RuslanaTV!
I think its the best is in the way it appear now, when Im free and indepentent to upload whatever I want and as much as I want....

I sent you something.

I saw it earlier, its BRILLIANT IDEA! Therefore I gave you the smilies above

wespecz
# Posted: 22 Apr 2008 02:58

RuslanaTube

I think its the best is in the way it appear now, when Im free and indepentent to upload whatever I want and as much as I want....

Now I understand, it's much better! Wild channel better than strict channel!

I saw it earlier, its BRILLIANT IDEA!

Thank you so much!

cora
# Posted: 22 Apr 2008 19:56

RuslanaTube
http://www.youtube.com/user/RuslanaOfficial

This is clearly a misuse. This person has even got a myspace site called RuslanaOfficial, but nothing about Ruslana on it.

Did this person answer you, when you tried to contact him/her?

I wonder, if this misuse can be reported to the administration of YouTube and MySpace.

Carolus
# Posted: 22 Apr 2008 20:45

I think it might just be a Ruslana named beginning performer, so it just a name coincidence

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 22 Apr 2008 23:10 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

cora
Did this person answer you, when you tried to contact him/her?

Yes the reply is like this:

"I made this user for myself...
I not a big fan of Ruslana from Eurovision but I think she is really good.

I write my own songs.
I started dancing when I was 4 years old, I started singing when I was 6 years old and I wrote my first song when I was 10 years old.
This is my official "musician" profile and the other profiles is private."

And those last words indicate its the person I suspected from the beginning is behind this. That is simply someone whose name is Ruslana. She is from Denmark. And she has two other channels on YouTube. On this channel she shared a short video of herself walking around and swinging her long dark hair but she removed it very fast. I think I was the only one who saw it as I happened to be very fast giving comments on it.
She say to me from this account:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ruslana07

"Yes I've got many users.
Yes my ane (name) is Ruslana and many people think that I look like Ruslana from Eurovision '04"

*Cora, you know what Im thinking*

Carolus
I think it might just be a Ruslana named beginning performer, so it just a name coincidence

indeed and my info above proofs it

what shall I do now?

cora
# Posted: 22 Apr 2008 23:23

RuslanaTube
what shall I do now?

I would suggest to do nothing. If she puts only her own videos which have nothing to do with our Ruslana, also the most stupid user will notice that it is not the official site of our Ruslana. So it doesn't matter.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 22 Apr 2008 23:36

cora

sure you are right!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 11:53

hm.....folks, does this video appear when you type Ruslana.....? because I do, then choose DATE ADDED, but I can't find it....and yet people have watched it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oozTQUZ724Q

wespecz
# Posted: 25 Apr 2008 22:41

nikoleta_rangelova

Oops no it doesn't! I see it because I've got you subscribed but this seems to be fehler of Youtube.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 17:07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQJq0mNk6tY

LOOL at the cameraman!!!

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 17:17

RuslanaTube

Haha there is probably one more Ruslana's fan in him!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 17:20

RuslanaTube
LOOL at the cameraman!!!
want to see HIS video, hahahahahaaaaaaaaa

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 17:26

RuslanaTube

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 17:29

wespecz
nikoleta_rangelova
Iva Barzic

I posted a very funny comment to that video but I didnt see it there.

Well I said that the cameraman reminded of myself when I am at a concert of Ruslana - trying to catch it on video and dance wild at the same time, hahahaha!

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 17:31

RuslanaTube
haha

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 17:32

RuslanaTube
hm.........I'm trying to imagine you

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 17:33

RuslanaTube
yeah...me too...tryin' to imagine u

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 17:49

RuslanaTube

Ruslana's concert must be the party of the ages! Wow let's have it together one day!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 22:51

wespecz
Wow let's have it together one day!

YES!! we just HAVE TOO!!!

what about this summer, can you come to Ukraine? it would be awesome! A concert of the most wild kind would absolutely be best experienced in Ruslanas native and wild country! Please join in!!

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 23:37

RuslanaTube

the video is from Romania (Bacau , North-Eastern Romanian town).

I would die for going to Ukraine this year , but it's really difficult as I have other priorities (from work) Serbia (ESC) , Cyprus (JESC). As my mom needs all the attention and all the money she needs [just one perfusion which she takes weekly costs 500 euro (this is what an ordinary Romanian worker receives in 3 months of hard work)].

So , because lack of money I can't join u for this year (also my plans on visiting Iceland and Greenland are off)

sorry

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 28 Apr 2008 00:02

Hey ppl. I just wanted you to know that I'm planning to make a special video of the songs My budemo pershi (studio version) and New Energy Generation (live version from RuslanaTV) featuring Meerkats.

Meerkats are small burrowing animals, living in large underground networks with multiple entrances which they leave only during the day. They are very social, living in colonies averaging 20-30 members. Animals in the same group regularly groom each other to strengthen social bonds. The alpha pair often scent-mark subordinates of the group to express their authority, and this is usually followed by the subordinates grooming the alphas and licking their faces. This behavior is also usually practiced when group members are reunited after a short period apart. Most meerkats in a group are all siblings or offspring of the alpha pair.

Meerkats have been known to engage in social activities, including what appear to be wrestling matches and foot races.

There are fights between the rival meerkats bands featured on Animal Planet. So , I plan to make video showing the behaviour of the Meerkat band "The Whiskers" against the "Lazuli" and "Comando" ones.

coming soon.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 28 Apr 2008 00:20

Another funny video I recognise from own experiences, haha. My comments is there at the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDFd8ElmIt0

AlexandruRo
So , because lack of money I can't join u for this year

I fully understand you. You have very strong reasons for not joining too. I would also put my mother in first priority if I was you.

I just wanted you to know that I'm planning to make a special video of the songs My budemo pershi (studio version) and New Energy Generation (live version from RuslanaTV) featuring Meerkats.

okey cool! I looking forward to see it

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 28 Apr 2008 08:35

AlexandruRo
OMG, this idea for a video sounds intriguing

Another funny video I recognise from own experiences, haha

this reminds me of how I used to listen to WD in the summer---the stereo on maximum volume, put on the window....poor people passing by my block or living next to me.....

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 52 . 53 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 7; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site