*Ruslana on YouTube (10)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / *Ruslana on YouTube
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 52 . 53 . >>
cora
# Posted: 28 Apr 2008 22:47

RuslanaTube
Thanks for putting the suite on RuslanaTube. It is such a masterpiece, it was really time to share it on Youtube. By the way, it's called "Energy Source". And it's not from November, but from 30 September 2006 ;-)

AlexandruRo
So , I plan to make video showing the behaviour of the Meerkat band "The Whiskers" against the "Lazuli" and "Comando" ones.

I have seen that film. These animals are incredible. Looking forward to see your Ruslana-Meerkat version :-)
See also here.

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 28 Apr 2008 23:09

cora

OMG! In Romania , there aren't meerkats at the ZOO.

I love Meerkats. I have the complete 2 seson aired on Animal Planet on my PC.

I plan to use the parts when Ruslana moves the army icons (from the army project my budemo pershi) and then show a fight between meerkats.

wespecz
# Posted: 28 Apr 2008 23:54 - Edited by: wespecz

Oops I missed this topic a bit.

AlexandruRo

Sounds fantastic! Go for your own videoclips! I don't have a time to do long-time taking artworks now but I also wanted to film something ... I'm glad you will do it, I can't wait ti see your movies.

Other ideas for videoclips:

Wild Energy - supported by movies from your town
My budemo pershi - supported by movies from the strike with harmless bullets (in my country called pinball).

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 29 Apr 2008 01:33

cora
By the way, it's called "Energy Source". And it's not from November, but from 30 September 2006

Okey, thanks a lot for letting me know. I was really uncertain of this. I didnt know either a name or date of this. Great. I change it emediately so its correct!

wespecz
AlexandruRo

and I have MANY MANY MANY MANY ideas on how to make my own version of Ruslanas videos and her music and own music videos. When the WE video was out I filmed myself climbing on steal ladders and catched all synthetic places I could find, Im still doing that actually, hahaha - I mean catching synthetic places that could fit in such a video. But honestly its a bit out of date now....
Instead I have other ideas that fit the new album, gosh what Im eager to bring on all my video ideas!

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 29 Apr 2008 01:59

RuslanaTube

My biggest enemy is time...

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 29 Apr 2008 02:02

AlexandruRo

Mine toooooooooooooooooooooooo LACK of Time, is the words. I would love so much to produce more videos!

wespecz
# Posted: 29 Apr 2008 02:23 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube

Never is late. I think if you have fantastic idea for Myt Vesny album, for example, why don't do it. But of course, new is better.

Instead I have other ideas that fit the new album, gosh what Im eager to bring on all my video ideas!

Good luck, firm camera, good takes and a lot of Energy!

AlexandruRo
RuslanaTube

My biggest enemy is time...
Mine toooooooooooooooooooooooo LACK of Time

Me too sometimes I would appreciate twin or "employee." (half of this sentence is a bit joke, you know what I mean) School think that my whole afternoon is for learning, parents that it's for houseworks and I want to give my whole free time to Ruslana! I don't want to rip off the hoseworks for my familly very much so bye bye, school!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 29 Apr 2008 02:33

wespecz
I think if you have fantastic idea for Myt Vesny album, for example, why don't do it.

and I did, some years ago to one of the songs of that album. I had put a lot of effort in making a video with water theme, from ocean, and boats and rivers and such and added a song of Ruslana. Another old song I also made a video of with wintertheme. Unfortunately I lost them both when my old computer broke down some two years ago

I would appreciate twin or "employee." (half of this sentence is a bit joke, you know what I mean)

Yes I know, I express the same in cloning terms. If I clone myself then I would let one half work almost entirely with my hobbies, like making videos and Ruslanarelated stuff. The other half would take care of all the "have to do in everyday life stuff"

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 Apr 2008 09:26

RuslanaTube
But honestly its a bit out of date now....
synthetic video is out of date? Wow, may be it still early for it to be out of date, since 4 years after ESC, we have videos with WD

I have other ideas that fit the new album, gosh what Im eager to bring on all my video ideas!
and GOSH, how eager we are to see a vidoe of YOURS

wespecz
School think that my whole afternoon is for learning, parents that it's for houseworks and I want to give my whole free time to Ruslana! I don't want to rip off the hoseworks for my familly very much so bye bye, school!
we share one destiny, dear brother Fehler, hahahaha

wespecz
# Posted: 1 May 2008 00:16

RuslanaTube

I think if you have fantastic idea for Myt Vesny album, for example, why don't do it.

and I did, some years ago to one of the songs of that album. I had put a lot of effort in making a video with water theme, from ocean, and boats and rivers and such and added a song of Ruslana. Another old song I also made a video of with wintertheme. Unfortunately I lost them both when my old computer broke down some two years ago

What a pity! I know one great song (not Ruslana) which is with this but parts of this video would be use for somebody's own videomix for Ruslana's song.

If I clone myself then I would let one half work almost entirely with my hobbies, like making videos and Ruslanarelated stuff. The other half would take care of all the "have to do in everyday life stuff"

This would be great if it would be possible. Or other idea is to have two computers and one computer give things which are more automatic and work with second one ... but my parents and also Ruslana (I think) would say that this is wasting of Energy.

nikoleta_rangelova

synthetic video is out of date? Wow, may be it still early for it to be out of date, since 4 years after ESC, we have videos with WD

Exactly, for me WD is an anthem of the Earth and Wild Energy follows it.

we share one destiny, dear brother Fehler, hahahaha

Why is day so short?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 7 May 2008 10:02 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Sooooooooo, is this the final version of RuslanaTube's channel backround? Otherwise I'm commenting and it appears to be.....hm, hm only a "joke"/(test version)

And will it be like the main site? In the way it is now, I mean

wespecz
# Posted: 7 May 2008 12:58

nikoleta_rangelova

Yes RuslanaTube did masterpiece at her channel and "infected" me with channel tuning. I save to my computer a lot of testing background immages in one day and a lot of them were magnificent as the current one!

Greaaaat, well done, RuslanaTube!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 7 May 2008 13:02

nikoleta_rangelova

haha, well yes. It will stay like this for the time beeing. I worked for hours with it yesterday and wont do it again for a while. I just thought the Moon Of Dreams theme was out of date when the new website came.

Otherwise I'm commenting and appears to be.....hm, hm only a "joke"/(test version)

Im sorry for that "joke" but I was so surprised that someone could find that very temporary background as good. Unfortuately I couldnt use it in the final version. Those silhuettes is nice but impossible to work with. I hate when they are cut so weird in the edges and you loose parts of Ruslanas body.....

And will it be like the main site? In the way it is now, I mean

well, that was my intention yeah.... at least as much it could be. I wanted to have more elements from the mainsite like the cool bar under the diffrent areas "biography" "discography" and so on. But it was quite difficult to find a good solution to make it look good....so it ended up like this....

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 7 May 2008 13:05

wespecz
I save to my computer a lot of testing background immages in one day

huh? You was there watching my constant updates?? Because whats on now is the 12th version. So you are saying that you saved all my 11 other testversions?!!

wespecz
# Posted: 7 May 2008 13:11

RuslanaTube

Not, only four. I visited your channel several times yesterday. Nice surprise every time!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 7 May 2008 13:16 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

wespecz

okey, whatever you do then do please not use them somewhere else without my permission.
For me its only test versions and not supposed to be public but I had to upload each of them because its only as online I could see what changes to do.

I visited your channel several times yesterday

hehe, I was thinking of that actually when working with it. Wonder if wespe is here sneaking around

Nice surprise every time!

Anyway, Im glad I could entertain you

well here is one old version when testing new design for RuslanaTube earlier when the Amazonka was out that will not be used. I can put it here, its kinda "never mind" around it

wespecz
# Posted: 7 May 2008 13:27 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube

okey, whatever you do then do please not use them somewhere else without my permission.

Don't worry. I'd only say that a lot of them were masterpieces. If you wish to test without tracking you should create testing youtube account with nonsensical name, upload one short video to it and paste informations from RuslanaTube (to let boxes to be in the same size as they're in RuslanaTube) and do your tests here because I may be not alnoe who has downloaded your versions and somebody else would steal them and use whatever he/she want.

I visited your channel several times yesterday
hehe, I was thinking of that actually when working with it. Wonder if wespe is here sneaking around

You have read my and Nikoleta's comments.

well here is one old version when testing new design for RuslanaTube earlier when the Amazonka was out that will not be used. I can put it here, its kinda "never mind" around it

Thanks for sharing.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 7 May 2008 14:11

wespecz
If you wish to test without tracking you should create testing youtube account with nonsensical name, upload one short video to it and paste informations from RuslanaTube (to let boxes to be in the same size as they're in RuslanaTube)

Yeah I know thats true. But it would be too much work for a dummychannel anyway

. Well its not the end of the world if someone else saved them. After all its Ruslana who has the copyright to the images there, except RuslanaTube logo then.
But its interesting you bring this up, because I have in mind to do something similuar with my private account. Pity I cant prevent anyone from saving from there which I would care more about than RuslanaTube actually.

You have read my and Nikoleta's comments.

Yeah thanks a bunch for interest and support

wespecz
# Posted: 7 May 2008 17:17

RuslanaTube

But its interesting you bring this up, because I have in mind to do something similuar with my private account.

Isn't possible to close the account (make non-public) for personal use only? But yes, of course, Youtube is about public sharing and if somebody will download your background, world won't end.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 7 May 2008 17:43

wespecz
if somebody will download your background, world won't end

true, that is nothing compared to the videos that is after all the center part of YouTube

Genik19
# Posted: 7 May 2008 19:50

- ?

makcsik
# Posted: 7 May 2008 20:12

Genik19

Genik19
# Posted: 7 May 2008 20:16

makcsik
? .

wespecz
# Posted: 7 May 2008 22:57

Genik19

- ?

( )

http://rapidshare.com/files/112459562/save2pc_light.exe.html

wespecz
# Posted: 8 May 2008 15:22 - Edited by: wespecz

Quoting Veselochka's post from this topic, Ruslana will be probably in 1+1 channel.

18 " 1+1" , 11:50 03: 25 "-! "

Translator gave me this:

on May, 18 for " 1+1", 11:50 and in 03: 25 "Ruslana-Amazonka!

So next opportunity to save something for Youtube if possible!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 8 May 2008 15:43

wespecz
I read it as well a live stream...?? and if it will be the whole Amazonka! Can you imagine?

wespecz
# Posted: 8 May 2008 16:17

nikoleta_rangelova

Not for Sale, Vse ne te ... OMG I can't wait!!!

cora
# Posted: 11 May 2008 15:38

RuslanaTube
Look here.

Nahyka
# Posted: 17 May 2008 18:04

Videos from last night concert:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lgTLNt5kgdk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dUWo6H6JwPM

wespecz
# Posted: 17 May 2008 18:12 - Edited by: wespecz

Nahyka

Thaaaaaaanks! Ruslana in the second video and just fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing!

And again a bit edited costume ... in very cool way! Ruslana,

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 52 . 53 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 6; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on free forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site