Ruslana TV www.ruslanatv.com (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / Ruslana TV www.ruslanatv.com
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . >>
wespecz
# Posted: 11 Mar 2008 17:43 - Edited by: wespecz

Wooooow http://www.ruslanatv.com/

Moon of dreams ... Ruslan TV online ... fantastic! Look to the official site! Beautiful, nice! And this unique background! The best way to enjoy the video but you need really fast internet connection.

More Ruslana's videos: http://www.youtube.com/RuslanaTube

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 11 Mar 2008 18:08

wespecz
tnx

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 11 Mar 2008 18:51

yeeeeesss.......really fast internet , aahaam....,,or I feel as if watching online internet stream from Baku

wespecz
# Posted: 11 Mar 2008 19:12

Iva Barzic

thank you too

nikoleta_rangelova

I think that Baku stream was dispersed for majority of people

---

Do you see theese small windows in the right? I think that there will be more videos soon.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 11 Mar 2008 19:22 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wespecz
Do you see theese small windows in the right
we will be able to change the channel of the ruslanaTV???
9 channels??

wespecz
# Posted: 11 Mar 2008 19:28

nikoleta_rangelova

9 channels

Yes!

My dream "Ruslana on TV" - her own TV - is now comming true!

And RuslanaTube would support her channel at Youtube by linking this RuslanaTV site ... it would also improve her channel, too!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 11 Mar 2008 19:35

wespecz
hehe, I'd like Ruslana channel on the real TV. And she's got so many videos (official and not), that she could perfectly run such a TV channel-on an ordinary music TV channel, some songs are repeated every 30 minytes/60 min, so that you get sick of them. Ruslana's videos would be repeated at muuuuuuuuuch longer intervals. What do you say - LanaTV

cora
# Posted: 11 Mar 2008 21:52

nikoleta_rangelova
we will be able to change the channel of the ruslanaTV???

As far as I know, it will run continuously and you can't choose yourself.

The making of the video Moon of Dreams is coming soon.

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 11 Mar 2008 22:04

I can't watch the clip. It works just for 5 seconds and then buffering and then 5 seconds again...

wespecz
# Posted: 11 Mar 2008 23:08

nikoleta_rangelova

some songs are repeated every 30 minytes/60 min, so that you get sick of them

There is one song which is played mostly three times during my night exchange ... hate it But Ruslana just maximally Wild Dances once a night ... They would play her moooooooooore!

AlexandruRo

I can't watch the clip. It works just for 5 seconds and then buffering and then 5 seconds again...

Unfortunately, you will need faster connection. It's very advanced stream.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 11 Mar 2008 23:22

wespecz
There is one song which is played mostly three times during my night excha
better than one and the same song on three channels simultaneously-now way to escape

wespecz
# Posted: 12 Mar 2008 01:16

nikoleta_rangelova

better than one and the same song on three channels simultaneously-now way to escape

Yes, better her song than ten others! And thanks God that RuslanaTV is without advertising ... sometimes there is adventising in all the four Czech TVs simultaneously together!

wespecz
# Posted: 12 Mar 2008 15:32

RuslanaTV is changing, great! I've expected that there will be Moon of dreams for a long time only but now Baku concert in its full length. And it's better streamable than yesterday.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 12 Mar 2008 15:39

wespecz
two channels already

wespecz
# Posted: 12 Mar 2008 17:38

nikoleta_rangelova

It's improving faster than I've expected Your anticipation with more channels is comming to be true!!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 12 Mar 2008 18:15

did you notice that vote for best song from Amazonka on the main site? doess it mean that the song with most votes will get its own video? no probably...

wespecz
# Posted: 12 Mar 2008 18:40

Yes, I did. At morning I voted for the sixth track immediately

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 12 Mar 2008 18:50

wespecz
hahaha, of course! but I voted for several

wespecz
# Posted: 12 Mar 2008 18:57

nikoleta_rangelova

I'm 100th voter for now

That's interesting ... Every tracks from 6th to 10th have the same nuber of woters ... and it was at morning, too but with other numbers! Maybe that Vse ne Te is asking where are you, my love? I'm not for sale! I'm energy of love

1. Dyka Energija (Wild Energy) (15):
2. Vidlunnja Mriy (Moon Of Dreams) (13):
3. My Budemo Pershi (New Energy Generation) (5):
4. Ja Ydu Sa Toboju (I Follow The Night) (8):
5. Ty Schywa (Syntetytschna) (Heaven Never Makes Us Fall) (9):
6. Vogon' Tschy Lid (Vse Ne Te...)(27):
7. De Ty, Moja Lubow (27):
8. Dykiy Angel (Silent Angel)(27):
9. Ne Dlja Prodaschu (Not For Sale )(27):
10. Jak Sminyty Maybutnje (The Energy Of Love)(27):

Ruthen
# Posted: 12 Mar 2008 19:27

wespecz
yeah I noticed that, a technic prob I think... But your explanation is quite fun....And the love is a Silent Angel`?

wespecz
# Posted: 12 Mar 2008 19:33 - Edited by: wespecz

Ruthen

yeah I noticed that, a technic prob I think

I think it, too.

And the love is a Silent Angel

No, this is The Energy Of Love ... I wanted to include all the four songs with the same number of votes, just joke. You're right, I've missed Silent Angel.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 12 Mar 2008 23:35

First when I saw this on the mainsite yesterday I thought. "This is the death of RuslanaTube" but quite fast I came to sence and thougth logically "no its not", its simply a complement and a great idea! Maybe Ruslanas team was inspired by RuslanaTube, who knows
Anyway, I have added a link to this at YouTube. They have things that I dont have, like the Baku show in high quality. But it doesnt have stuff that YouTube have. Like buffering sequence and play and stop functions, neither viewing counts.
Also it seemes to be very heavy stuff on this channel. Mine is constantly buffering and dont play floaty. When You Tube do this then I stop it and let it finish buffering and play it when its done. Here you cant do anything...

wespecz
# Posted: 13 Mar 2008 02:54

RuslanaTube

First when I saw this on the mainsite yesterday I thought. "This is the death of RuslanaTube"

No it isn't. It seems that you need the fastest connection to stream RuslanaTV. But for all the possibilities I've added a link to your channel here directly under the RuslanaTV immage.

They have things that I dont have, like the Baku show in high quality.

Why don't they simply give them to you? You're doing the best promotion at your channel ... many fans from a lot of different counries would start loving Ruslana with you at Youtube.

cora
# Posted: 13 Mar 2008 09:56

RuslanaTube
I came to sence and thougth logically "no its not", its simply a complement and a great idea!

Exactly.

Mine is constantly buffering and dont play floaty.

Yes, unfortunately it is unwatchable.

Katherine
# Posted: 13 Mar 2008 14:58

RuslanaTube
Well with youtube, you can add videos to your sites, comment and most likely people will search to see videos on that site, rather than ruslanatv.com, not that its going to fail as a website, people may want to see more personal videos aswell as official makings of, and music video you will find on ruslanatv.com
RuslanaTube will be more popular than RuslanaTV.com

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Mar 2008 15:24 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

RuslanaTube
don't worry, haha, you're the one who leads people to the main site and the ruslanatv I mean that, so far, probably only old fans, who check the main site regularly, know about the existence of ruslanatv, but about the existence of youtube knows the whole world so people will come across your ruslana videos on youtube and this will directly lead them(hopefully) here and to the ruslanatv not before then

ruslanatube would be the road sign, showing the right direction to "lost internet explorers"

and I really doubt whether the ruslanatv will have all the videos you have. It may contain videos which appear from now on, but the older will remain in your district

the only advantage of the ruslanatv will be, I think, the better quality.

cora
# Posted: 13 Mar 2008 17:26

nikoleta_rangelova
probably only old fans, who check the main site regularly, know about the existence of ruslanatv,

Exactly.

ruslanatube would be the road sign, showing the right direction to "lost internet explorers"

Well said!

It may contain videos which appear from now on, but the older will remain in your district

Yes. As far as I know there will be only new stuff.

the only advantage of the ruslanatv will be, I think, the better quality.

And it addresses a different target group. There are people out there who have never heard about YouTube. They may stumble across the main Ruslana site and watch some videos there.

And don't forget that there is a third video site, the "Energy Show on fanclub.ruslana.ua. Its advantage is that the videos can be downloaded.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 13 Mar 2008 18:22 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

wespecz
cora
Katherine
nikoleta_rangelova

You are all so right in your words and this was also what I felt when I so fast deleted the thought that RuslanaTV would be the end of RuslanaTube - of course it isnt!

And both of them have their good and bad sides. And its not always the best to have the very highest quality. Then I refer to all people out there who dont have speedy Internet connection and out of that cant see RuslanaTV, they probably prefer RuslanaTube rather than nothing to see at all.
And for those who are really interested and come across the RuslanaTube then will be given the option to see it in higher quality if they wish.

cora
And don't forget that there is a third video site, the "Energy Show on fanclub.ruslana.ua. Its advantage is that the videos can be downloaded.

YES of course! I add a link to it in the infobox at RuslanaTube and tell this.

All three video channels give a WILD presentation of Ruslana and simply help each other to spread Ruslanas videos!

Katherine
# Posted: 13 Mar 2008 18:49

RuslanaTube
i have 18mb/s one of the fastest and it still buffers every 20 seconds!!!

wespecz
# Posted: 13 Mar 2008 18:57 - Edited by: wespecz

Katherine
RuslanaTube

Ineed! It seems that it doesn't depend on your internet speed connection ... I've got 2 Mb/s and at school is 7 Mb/s (that's not as fast as Katherine's) but it allows you to watch every other online streams without any problemms ... except RuslanaTV. I think that problemm is not in our computers/internet connections.

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site