Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / Ruslana TV www.ruslanatv.com
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . >>
wespecz
# Posted: 17 May 2008 23:27

But is it NEW??????

No I only want to say what I see.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 17 May 2008 23:30

ojojoj I try RuslanaTV too now and its soooooooo slooooooow to just OPEN ITSELF!
and I dont even get to see the info part that is on left side of the screen, its just black...

nikoleta_rangelova
But is it NEW??????

I dont see anything either but I dont think you see anything new as it then would be stated in the list below the screen....

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 18 May 2008 10:04

ojojoj I try RuslanaTV too now and its soooooooo slooooooow to just OPEN ITSELF!
and I dont even get to see the info part that is on left side of the screen, its just black

yes, that's why we were thinking that they work on the TV and something new may come, but............not yet

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 May 2008 17:32

18.05.08 18.05.08 Video from Ruslana's show in Belgrade on May, 16. Watch here

this is from RuslanaTV..........watch here.but where??

wespecz
# Posted: 21 May 2008 17:38

watch here.but where??

RuslanaTV is supporting news from the main site. Watch on 1+1 channel. Message is:

On Friday, May, 23 on 1+1 Ukrainian TV channel watch a documentary "World Premiere of Show: RUSLANA. AMAZON"

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 21 May 2008 17:40

wespecz
we can watch it on ruslana.tv?i mean on;On Friday, May, 23 on 1+1 Ukrainian TV channel watch a documentary "World Premiere of Show: RUSLANA. AMAZON"

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 May 2008 21:34

wespecz
On Friday, May, 23 on 1+1 Ukrainian TV channel watch a documentary "World Premiere of Show: RUSLANA. AMAZON"
you're talking about May, 23, I'm talmong about May, 18, as it is said there.......and seeing such news, I think we'll have the chance to see the videos on RuslanaTV, there's no point in announcing this on the TV ,since they could do it on the mainsite as well, if they won't upload a video on RuslanaTV at some time.........

Katherine
# Posted: 21 May 2008 21:45

nikoleta_rangelova

i hope so i am really curious to see it, most hoping for a little preview of The Girl The Rules, like even if its in the background of ruslana talking about the song, just little hint of what it would sound like... but that probably wont happen!!!

wespecz
# Posted: 21 May 2008 21:47 - Edited by: wespecz

Iva Barzic
nikoleta_rangelova

Oops fehler, I quoted wrong news. So news from the day you've posted:

18.05.08 18.05.08 Video from Ruslana's show in Belgrade on May, 16. Watch here

So the link leads on Youtube. It's similar as how we're linking RuslanaTube's playlist Ruslana in Belgrade from the Fan Club site.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 May 2008 21:52 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Katherine
hm...the Girl TR must be performed live first and then it will probably appear on RuslTV.........but we still don't have any clue about when this will happen....and it's a pity that new videos appear first on youtube and long after this, if at all, on RuslanaTV(I have in mind only Baku here, otherwise the other videos on RuslanaTV are still unique, I think)

wespe yeeeeeeessss, omg, my mistake, the first time I didn't notice that there was any link at all, I saw only the cursor of the mouse there, not when it turnd into a pointing handWOW I have to check every word for hidden links

Katherine
# Posted: 21 May 2008 22:16

nikoleta_rangelova
Yeah but i spose they can't put too much on RuslanaTv otherwise it would make it confusing having about 40 videos each saying Wild Energy Show, they should atleast put the newly performed songs on there, such as "Drum n Dance" "Silent/Dyki Angel" and what not.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 May 2008 22:27

Katherine
otherwise it would make it confusing having about 40 videos each saying Wild Energy Show
hehe, right and Vonon chi Lid since it was its debut

Katherine
# Posted: 21 May 2008 22:38

nikoleta_rangelova
Vonon chi Lid since it was its debut

Yes!!! id love to see that in High quality!!!!! best choreography so far, no offense to ruslana's choreographer... but who ever it is rubbish, the dances are way to tinny and straight cut... need a bit more movement

Katherine
# Posted: 23 May 2008 17:37

That documentry on 1+1 is on tonight, can anyone record it??

wespecz
# Posted: 23 May 2008 23:50

nikoleta_rangelova
Katherine
I think that RuslanaTV can post only videos for which Ruslana owns or buys copyrights.

Ruthen
# Posted: 23 May 2008 23:51

Katherine
I asked for that in a Ukrainian topic, they said they would...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 May 2008 09:06

Ruthen
asked for that in a Ukrainian topic, they said they would..
ohoooo... Thanks, UA guys

Ruthen
# Posted: 24 May 2008 09:28 - Edited by: Ruthen

nikoleta_rangelova
OK, they have at least 3-4 copies of it.....
But: it is between 1.66 and 3.43 gigabites so it's very difficult to upload....You rememeber that story with me desperately looking where to upload the Energy Suite from Lviv....Thanks god I was helped by RuslanaTube....

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 May 2008 09:54

it is between 1.66 and 3.43 gigabites so it's very difficult to uploa
oh, it is really big........but mau be it will appear on RuslanaTV some day

Katherine
# Posted: 24 May 2008 11:47

nikoleta_rangelova
Ruthen

ouchy, well f they manage to upload it, put the link here please thank you

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 24 May 2008 12:15

Katherine
That documentry on 1+1 is on tonight, can anyone record it??
Ruthen
Thanks god I was helped by RuslanaTube....

OOOPS! I forgot and missed this completely. Im very busy and have no time for computer at all now. So Ruthen did you record it? Can you PLEASE send it to me....
we can do it in the way we did last time if you want. Just give me a note and I set it up for you. The best would be if we start it about one hour before ESC tonight. Then I turn on the computer only for this purpose (this computer is not mine) I check in here later to see your reply.

Ruthen
# Posted: 24 May 2008 16:14 - Edited by: Ruthen

RuslanaTube
No I didn't ment I have it I wasn't able to record as I'm not in Ukraine, I just know Ukrainian fans that recorded it. They're here: http://forum.ruslana.ua/index.php?action=vthread&forum=2&topic=3336&page=43
I just said to Nikoleta, that the problem to upload it on the net was the same, that the problem I had when I wanted to upload the suite.... And I said that thanks god you had found the way I could transfer it to you.... But now, unfortunately I don't have any recording... But on that ukrainian topic a forum memeber, WILDEN, said he has it but doesnt know how to upload such a big file and he said that it will probably soon be on Ruslanatube.... So I thought he contacted you for giving you the file...But I think was wrong. If you don't mind I can ask him if he's ready to send it to you via skype, as we did for the suite....

Katherine
# Posted: 24 May 2008 16:19

Ruthen

Say that a good way is breaking it up into parts on windows movie maker... you can save it in at any size you can that way aswell

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 May 2008 16:49

Ruthen
can't one who have the video make a free account for 14 days here, there is an option for 2GB, I think. If the video is 1.66GB, may be it will do
https://www.yousendit.com/signup.php?action=promo_display

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 24 May 2008 17:10

Ruthen

okey I got the situation. I cant be here to deal with this now so I would be very much appreciated if you can help Wilden to share the file with me somehow. I do certainly not have access to it in any other way. So give my thanks to him. I go talk to him later when I got clearance on how he can share the file. I can go skype when he has time to be there. Just tell me on this topic and I go there for him.

I check in here later on to see whats going on. Latest after ESC is over

Katherine
Say that a good way is breaking it up into parts on windows movie maker... you can save it in at any size you can that way aswell

yeah thats an urgent solution but not the best. I who know how to save videos in diffrent qualities would worry that the file loosing quality on the way due to him not knowing how to save it the best.

But in some cases its a better solution than nothing

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 31 May 2008 20:38 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Oh, yes, Ruthen, thanks. But it is still only on the Ua page

http://www.ruslanatv.com/ua.html

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 31 May 2008 20:50

And Heaven Never Makes Us fall sounds Magnificent!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 17 Jul 2008 13:17

http://www.ruslanatv.com/ua.html

there is a video there! from Lviv! I haven't watched it yet, it is some mixture of press conference, Ruslana and fans and music

Ruthen, thanks for letting me now

Katherine
# Posted: 17 Jul 2008 14:12

About three quarters of ruslana press-conference, and the rest is a montage with the heart on fire intro in the background

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 17 Jul 2008 15:23

nikoleta_rangelova
Katherine

yeah true. I saw this video yesterday from Lviv. Nothing particular of interest such as a sample of that new song "welcome to Underground" none of us have heard - as far as I know....

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on PHP forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site