Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / Ruslana TV www.ruslanatv.com
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . >>
Katherine
# Posted: 17 Jul 2008 15:34

RuslanaTube
Nope but im so eager to here this!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 17 Jul 2008 21:54

I forgot.....omg....where did the rumour about the new song started from? The press confernce, Ruslana's answer to Ruthen.....and somebody must have confirmed that she sang sth new, I really forgot, heeelp

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 17 Jul 2008 21:59

nikoleta_rangelova
and somebody must have confirmed that she sang sth new,

well my sourse is an sms from an ukrainian friend who was present in Lviv and simply heard this song. I dont believe she lie of course. She said it will be released in september but she didnt say how, as a single or on the never upcoming WE album

Ruthen

whats your sourse about the new song?

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 17 Jul 2008 22:03

RuslanaTube

He knows from another Ukrainian time. That ua fan also RECORDED IT!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 17 Jul 2008 22:07

AlexandruRo
That ua fan also RECORDED IT!

in what way? video? If so I want it for RuslanaTube!! The channel is dead passive at the moment and even if I havent uploaded anything new for ages, there is new subscribers entering several times a day...wonder why

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 17 Jul 2008 22:09

here is new subscribers entering several times a day...wonder why

may be they are "brand new" Ruslana's fans who discover her and "you" for the first time

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 17 Jul 2008 22:11

nikoleta_rangelova
may be they are "brand new" Ruslana's fans who discover her and "you" for the first time

yeah and it crossed my mind that I should really do something about it....

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 23 Jul 2008 22:53

http://ruslanatv.com/

when you listen to the last video from Mariupol, closer to the end, there is some part from MOD, and it sounds a bit changed, not sounds it IS different, the EN version I mean, sounds clearer and there are some new things, I can't say what

wespecz
# Posted: 23 Jul 2008 22:58

nikoleta_rangelova
there is some part from MOD, and it sounds a bit changed
Isn't it this remix of MOD which you can find on Youtube?

------

I'm thinking how rating in RuslanaTV is possible! Do you know? A lot of videos has only one star, who downrated them oopsie?

Ruthen
# Posted: 26 Jul 2008 18:11

wespecz
No idea. I've asked myself this question many times, but actually..hm no idea

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Jul 2008 18:15

Ruthen
Never mind, thank you for your reply! I hope that every fan is rating with six stars in her/his mind.

wespecz
# Posted: 29 Aug 2008 12:21 - Edited by: wespecz

Oops! I'm very late with this but in RuslanaTV there is great video with the conpherence and concert which is covered by Moon of Dreams remix! It's fantastic video. Ruslana, , great work, DJs!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 Aug 2008 19:57

wespecz
oooops, you missed Odessa?

wespecz
# Posted: 29 Aug 2008 20:07 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova
Hmm fehler. Yes, in RuslanaTV.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Sep 2008 10:39

hm....the videos form the Amazonka tour are removed from ruslanaTV why?Pity..

wespecz
# Posted: 4 Sep 2008 11:01

nikoleta_rangelova
hm....the videos form the Amazonka tour are removed from ruslanaTV why?Pity..
Thanks for noticing. Yes, they're away oopsie. I guess that administrators must have some strong reasons which we can't expect. It could be everything. For example the fact that Wild Energy has started or some author rights or maybe too few space in the server ... let's understand it although we don't know the reason.

But I agree with you, it's very pity because it's anyway promotion for Ruslana to have such a things online. They're on Youtube at least.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 12 Sep 2008 18:17

Hey!

Ruslana and me got a common interest for making videos. During the Amazonkatour it happened that she grabbed a videocamera that passed by her - even on stage and started to make videos on her own. Its such a cool approach of hers!

I have just seen the most entertaining video with and BY Ruslana I ever seen!! On RuslanaTV she and her team share a video of their lastest visit to Romania, seen from their own perspective. Many times Ruslana holds the videocamera herself and comment on what she see. Its a brilliant videoconcept! It also makes us to see a bit how things appear for her and her team from "backstage"

More videos of this kind!!!!

wespecz
# Posted: 12 Sep 2008 18:22

RuslanaTube
I saw it, it was great when they trifled with each other and with the cameras!

cora
# Posted: 12 Sep 2008 20:16

RuslanaTube
Its a brilliant videoconcept! It also makes us to see a bit how things appear for her and her team from "backstage"

Yes, it is fun to watch!

But ruslanatv is still not running smoothly for me. I've got a high speed connection, but it keeps buffering every minute or so. Does anyone else have the same problem?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 12 Sep 2008 20:20

cora
Does anyone else have the same problem?

I gave it up almost at the end, but hey, nice video, I had missed it

TomUK
# Posted: 12 Sep 2008 20:28

Does anyone else have the same problem?
i pause it for a while and then wait until it loads and then watch it without any buffering

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 13:01 - Edited by: wespecz

Check RuslanaTV again, there is Wild Energy promotion video. Finally!

A lot of sounds are payed to Dancing in the Sky but just wonderful thing is that the Ruslana from Wild Energy videoclip is not forgotten - that's the best in it! La na na na na na hop hop!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 16:22

wespecz
A lot of sounds are payed to Dancing in the Sky

and a lot of video - and sound - is paying attention to MOD....

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 16:27

RuslanaTube
and a lot of video - and sound - is paying attention to MOD....
Indeed, but also to The Girl That Rules what's great! I guess that Overground or Heart on Fire - when finally included - would be also the best promotion of Wild Energy album as New Energy Generation or TGTR is - instead of Dancing in the Sky.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 16:54

I guess that Overground or Heart on Fire - when finally included - would be also the best promotion of Wild Energy album

But sometimes I think that if not all of the songs are shown as teasers would be better- people will know that there is something more to come, and even if they don't like what is included, they will hope and expect this MORE to be better

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 17:45

nikoleta_rangelova
That's interresting point of view and yes - Overground - Wild Dances of Wild Energy - will be nice surprise!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Sep 2008 07:43

A video for sms-aids on RuslanaTv. They have used elements from The Source of Energy

Unfortunately the SmS number doesn't work for outside UA... at least for me it doesn't :F

wespecz
# Posted: 30 Sep 2008 12:59 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova
Where do you see it? I see only videos which are here as usual and in Ukrainian RuslanaTV is one more video about floods which is not included in the English one.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 Sep 2008 15:19

wespecz

you don't see/hear it?! It started immediately after entering ruslanaTV from the UA page..

and in Ukrainian RuslanaTV is one more video about floods which is not included in the English one.
That's it may be. And the number for sms was 126 I think, I'm not sute now, but it would be great if at least the number announced on the fansite was valid for other countries...........but it is again a long story probably like the SMS-online shop

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Nov 2008 17:38 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wespecz

I saw it some days before. Well everything need its intro, it's great. Let's continue just about RuslanaTV in its topic.

Do the other videos have the same (any) intro? Let's check

=No

ahur
Absolutely right

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site