cora
OOPS. No now it is ok, thanks :-)

Ruthen
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 20:44

There is an EPK on ruslanatv, with some shots of Silent Angel clip! enjoy

wespecz
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 20:56 - Edited by: wespecz

Ruthen
Yes, it's great! I took the discussion about Silent Angel to the topic for this videoclip and song.

And due to EPK intro - yes Lana is back - lol the WE videoclip elements are used for the new version of this song!

wespecz
# Posted: 12 Nov 2008 21:42 - Edited by: wespecz

cora

Now the quality is okay.

Ruslana in Germany - From Eurovision till now
An exclusive RuslanaTV documentary

Great!!! Now everybody can enjoy it how it was suppossed and your effort could be appreciated how it deserves!

axur
# Posted: 21 Nov 2008 08:21

Ruslana in Germany - From Eurovision till now
An exclusive RuslanaTV documentary

it's really interesting and long!!! we could find the wild journey or Ruslana!!! there are many videos that i never seen before!!! it's really great!

axur
# Posted: 21 Nov 2008 10:49

the video of the backstage of her concert in Romania... is really cool!!! and really funny!!!

wespecz
# Posted: 21 Nov 2008 14:45

axur
the video of the backstage of her concert in Romania... is really cool!!! and really funny!!!
Indeed! Ruslana laughing from the back of the camera is really something original! And the best moment is to record the camera from camera.

axur
# Posted: 22 Nov 2008 15:56

wespecz
hehehe!! that's why a like Ruslana sooo much she's an amazing singer and a very nice person!!! and funny indeed!!!

cora
# Posted: 22 Nov 2008 17:10

axur
it's really interesting and long!!! we could find the wild journey or Ruslana!!! there are many videos that i never seen before!!! it's really great!

I am glad you enjoyed it

wespecz
# Posted: 22 Nov 2008 17:36

axur
hehehe!! that's why a like Ruslana sooo much she's an amazing singer and a very nice person!!! and funny indeed!!!
Have you seen the videos from Dubai? Sorry for offtopic but visit RuslanaTube and enjoy.

axur
# Posted: 22 Nov 2008 18:01

wespecz

Have you seen the videos from Dubai?

yes i saw it...... several times!!! offtopic

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 1 Jan 2009 20:10

Anybody seeing somewhere the video from Poland that was supposed to appear on RuslanaTv today? I don't find it.

wespecz
# Posted: 1 Jan 2009 20:27

nikoleta_rangelova
Anybody seeing somewhere the video from Poland that was supposed to appear on RuslanaTv today?
I'm observing it all the day, nothing so far.

kozi
# Posted: 1 Jan 2009 20:39

wespecz

mee too!! but i don't know ... maybe they forgot it xDD

wespecz
# Posted: 1 Jan 2009 20:54

kozi
maybe they forgot it xDD
Let's hope that it will appear in the following days.

kozi
# Posted: 1 Jan 2009 21:04

wespecz
Let's hope that it will appear in the following days.

but i don't really understand it =/ .... Y R they saying that it will appear on the 1 of januaury when it doesn't ...

wespecz
# Posted: 1 Jan 2009 21:25

kozi
but i don't really understand it =/ .... Y R they saying that it will appear on the 1 of januaury when it doesn't ...
Maybe small dellay, let's give Ruslana the time.

kozi
# Posted: 4 Jan 2009 13:03

we have the 4 of january and still no reportage ... =/

kozi
# Posted: 11 Jan 2009 21:45

11 of january and still nothing about the reportage ...

nedalex
# Posted: 11 Jan 2009 22:48

11 of january and still nothing about the reportage ...
kozi

We have enough (We've got enough from Ruslana with this occasion)! Our friendship !!! (I'm refering to all members of this special forum!)

Maybe... this event was a privilege for the wild 20s from Plock! Why not! I'm really jealous of them!
So, your task is to bring them to this forum to enjoy their friendship! Good winds!

kozi
# Posted: 11 Jan 2009 23:32

nedalex
yeah but there was something told on the main site ... why they can't stay by that prommise?

wespecz
# Posted: 11 Jan 2009 23:35 - Edited by: wespecz

kozi
yeah but there was something told on the main site ... why they can't stay by that prommise?
You never know what has happened ... maybe cameramen has not arrived, who knows ... anyway nedalex is right, we can forget that after the long time and enjoy another things which Ruslana has prepaired for us. We have two awesome remixes which are better than report.

cora
# Posted: 12 Jan 2009 07:29 - Edited by: cora

kozi
... why they can't stay by that prommise?

That's normal
When something around Ruslana is announced I usually expect that it doesn't happen. If it then happens, it is a nice and unexpected surprise.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 12 Jan 2009 07:35

Since the news is still on the site, may be the reportage will appear Or if not, they should have removed the news so that no confusion is caused

wespecz
# Posted: 12 Jan 2009 08:57 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova
Since the news is still on the site, may be the reportage will appear Or if not, they should have removed the news so that no confusion is caused
I don't think so. But I want to say the same as I said here in my previous post.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 12 Jan 2009 09:14

wespecz
I don't think so.
Clear

nedalex
# Posted: 13 Jan 2009 20:15

Perhaps the news regarding the reportage will be replaced with the announcement of a new concert!
An "expected" surprise!

wespecz
# Posted: 14 Dec 2009 03:07

Is here any way how to get a direct link to RuslanaTV's song, please? I'm not sure, but maybe I saw some links here in the forum which started streaming concrete video when I clicked them.

kozi
# Posted: 14 Dec 2009 17:16 - Edited by: kozi

EPK
Dyki Angel
Vohon Chy Lid
Wild Energy Album Teaser

wespecz
# Posted: 14 Dec 2009 17:32 - Edited by: wespecz

kozi
Thanks, but ... how to get / copy / find out any link?

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site