- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / Web /Web-conference with Ruslana
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
wespecz
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 17:13 - Edited by: wespecz

AlexandruRo

I see Ruslana but I can't hear Ruslana!

I was in the accounting lesson when it was.

AlexandruRo
nikoleta_rangelova

omg. e-motion suks! They deleted more than 50 question! wtff?
and I don't see any questions in English, waaaaa....hahaha

It seems that every English questions has been just deleted! I dan't see mine or yours, Nikoleta, and my inbox is empty.

I have to learn Ukrainian, deffinitely, haha

Time to use the translator. to read other questions. But if our posts has been deleted because they just wasn't in Russian language, oops ... If I'd write to Ruslana using translator, what nonsenses would it write to Ruslana when translating my question?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 17:30

wespecz
It seems that every English questions has been just deleted! I dan't see mine or yours, Nikoleta, and my inbox is empty.
I think the same, my inbox also hadn't noticed any flying towards it letters

If I'd write to Ruslana using translator, what nonsenses would it write to Ruslana when translating my question?
if we use the translators we use now, every native speaker will just feel sick, hahaha
So I prefer not to ask than to look like a fool, trying to make a not so meaningless sentence.

But if our posts has been deleted because they just wasn't in Russian language, oops .
If so, it is not fair

wespecz
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 17:46 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova

if we use the translators we use now, every native speaker will just feel sick, hahaha
So I prefer not to ask than to look like a fool, trying to make a not so meaningless sentence.

Indeed, exactly!

If so, it is not fair

I don't know what the right reason is. Ruslana can speak English and moderators passed our posts when we send them.

Lora
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 17:53

wespecz
My questions was in ukrainian but I have no answer too. So I think it isnt moderators mistake.....

yanya
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 17:53

If we just knew about passing English questions we could translate them all in Ukrainian and send them to e-motion :(

yanya
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 17:56

Ruslana wrote:
, .
which means:
"Unfortuntely we are not able to answer all the questions. We take them all with us and promise to give the answers in the nearest future"

wespecz
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 18:07

Lora

Yes, it's ok for now

yanya

Thank you for the reason!

If only my post was deleted than I don't ask why ... but when I couldn't find all the my friends questions I did it.

Lora

Yes, it's ok for now

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 18:22 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

yanya
Unfortuntely we are not able to answer all the questions. We take them all with us and promise to give the answers in the nearest future"

alright, thanks. I actually expected a pesonal answer(e-mail) more than a public (on the site), because it is understandable that Ruslana would probably answer first to questions related to her new project. And, yes, if we take into consideration the number of uestions she probably had to answer, it is physically impossible to answer all of them at once.

Ruthen
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 18:42

Some interesting information for anglophones from the conference.
What is to come next monthes:
Concert in Serbia at the biggest balkanic festival
Loads of promovisits to Europe
PRESENTATIONS IN UKRAINE
Special projects with Ukrainian tv (1+1) and Tavrian games----
End april: relaese of GTA....
BIG SHOW IN ISTANBUL (may)
Serbia Eurovision
Concerts in Baltic countries and Romania
Long time visit to America
RELEASE OF THE ALBUM WILD ENERGY IN MAY (but only Eastern Europe and Ukraine....)

Ruslana is now thinking a new clip, and she ask fans to share ideas..... but she didn't tell how to do that ...

There are plans for concerts in Russia and a big Ukrainian tour....

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 18:51 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

RELEASE OF THE ALBUM WILD ENERGY IN MAY (but only Eastern Europe and Ukraine....)

Ruslana is now thinking a new clip, and she ask fans to share ideas..... but she didn't tell how

Ruthen
Thank You!!!!!!!!

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 19:45

Ruthen

What exactly she said about concerts in Romania?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

wespecz
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 19:53

Ruthen

Thank you for summarising the informations!

Eastern Europe ... I hope that CZ is counted, too. Due to the EMI music website ...

Loads of promovisits to Europe

Ruslana told me in the Fanclub questions:

16. Do you plan a world concert tour for your new album? Will Prague be one of your stops?
Ruslana: We are planning a promo tour. Prague is definitely in it. Check the announcements and my official site.

So probably it's comming true now and there will be a possibility to see her.

werb
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 20:38

My questions was in ukrainian but I have no answer too. So I think it isnt moderators mistake.....

Right,
it were there a lot of questions, in ukrainian, in english ... but it was very short time to answer so much question. Ruslana was there something about one hour. I saw the end of conference. Ruslana tried to answer most questions as she can but ...

Ruthen
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 20:51

yanya
?

werb
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 21:14

Here is a short sample from the conference http://www.e-motion.com.ua/files/articles/17/81/r.flv

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 21:16

werb

werb
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 21:18

nikoleta_rangelova

wespecz
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 21:19

werb

Thank you very much!

werb
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 21:21

please could somebody translate it to english?

tanya kozariz
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 22:20

Ruthen

, ? ? .
( 29.05.2007 05:55)

, , -, , . . ϳ - . .
, . .

Ruthen
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 22:22 - Edited by: Ruthen

tanya kozariz
Djakuju! Znachyt vidpovist...

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 22:44

Ruthen
Some interesting information for anglophones from the conference

Thanks thats interesting indeed, thanks for information, but what is "anglophones"?

nikoleta_rangelova
wespecz

May I ask you what did you ask Ruslana for this conference?

werb
Here is a short sample from the conference

Thank you. Unfortunately I cant take part of it, I cant open it and dont have any support for this for me unknown fileformat.

What kind of file is it, text,audio or video? Can it be shared in other way, like in someone translating the text and put it here on forum....

Ruthen
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 22:46 - Edited by: Ruthen

RuslanaTube
english speakers...lol
Did u send any question?

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 22:50

Ruthen

What exactly she said about concerts in Romania?

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 22:52

Ruthen
Did u send any question?

No I didnt know about this conference, I have been away from the computer for two weeks until just the other day

Ruthen
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 22:54 - Edited by: Ruthen

AlexandruRo
Only that she plans concerts there, she doesn't seem to have said anything more in the answers we were already able to read......

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 22:56 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

RuslanaTube
sure, mine was quite an unusual question, I suppose, I had shared it here in another topic. It is a rather general, and not concerning personally her, that's why I supposed that it might be just passed by. Here it is:
: how do composers think of a melody? does a new melody just spring up in your mind; is it some sort of impulse inside you that you need to express (as it is with writing and painting), otherwise you feel as if burning......
what I want to know is, how a melody is formed in a composer's mind at the very beginning-the rudiments, the main rhythm, the pure melody, how you connect tones in a sequence as to achieve the effect of a "song". The details, that what makes a melody rich, backgrounds, etc, the way of representing, is probably decided ang chosen later.
Also, how a musician knows which melody suits what instrument best e.g. they think of a melody and adjust it for a particular instrument, or just take any instrument and ......make the music

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 23:05

nikoleta_rangelova

wow that was a cool question. I would love to know Ruslanas reply to it. I have thought of that too sometimes. If Ruslana just anywhere she might be suddenly just like that comes up with a new good melody. Does the always carry a little recorder with her so she can sing the tones in emediately, otherwise she have to grap a paper and pen quickly to write down the tones for it before she got time to develope the melody more!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 23:15 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

RuslanaTube
Does the always carry a little recorder with her so she can sing the tones in emediately, otherwise she have to grap a paper and pen quickly to write down the tones for it before she got time to develope the melody more!
and how does a composer know that the melody in their minds doesn't exist somewhere else already? How a melody is always unique?! There are billions of songs! I'd love to receive an e-mail with the answer, haha, but I didn't understand if the English questions were put on the question-list at all.

wespecz
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 00:21

RuslanaTube

Please check your youtube inbox. I've got something for you.

May I ask you what did you ask Ruslana for this conference?

Well I didn't saved it so I can tell you only approximately, but as I remember:

Dear Ruslana,
Thank you very much for all your Energy and pure heart. I'm not very good at Maths but for me you're like love + fire. What does love mean for you? Best wishes!

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site