ќнлайн ћагазин –услани/ The Online Shop of Ruslana (4)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ”крањнська - –усский - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / ќнлайн ћагазин –услани/ The Online Shop of Ruslana
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . >>
wespecz
# Posted: 12 May 2008 20:27

nikoleta_rangelova

JAPO, may be you should ask another person, or just ppost it to the translation topic and wait for volunteers.

Yes, I agree.

But let's think first or task N1 for this and tomorrow evenings may be....

Indeed, this is main object now. I don't like running too much multiple projects, too. Things to do: 1) Current project 2) Ideas for the shop 3) videocompetition

flipsty
# Posted: 13 May 2008 22:18

Just thought I would point out (for fun), Ukrainian PayPal accounts are not allowed to receive funds.

Katherine
# Posted: 13 May 2008 22:18

flipsty
why not?

flipsty
# Posted: 13 May 2008 22:21

Katherine

I haven't got a clue why not.

wespecz
# Posted: 14 May 2008 03:00 - Edited by: wespecz

Information exclusively for you in the forum, in the fanclub site will be possibility to send your computer artworks or drawings to express your ideas for the new stuffs in Ruslana's shop. What would you love? You can do designers and prepair whatever you want such as t-shirts, watches, bandannas etc. etc. Fanclub will be connected by the link with this topic and every ideas posted in the fanclub will be also posted here so you will have an opportunity to comment them. So if you wish you can already start with the creating. More information at the fanclub stie in the next few days.

Important: Please note that there is no guarantee that some of your ideas will be used. But why don't show our wishes and ideas.

WiLDEN
# Posted: 14 May 2008 07:27

÷е класний розд≥л. € з нетерп≥нн€м чекаю на семпли дл€ музикант≥в ≥ ≥нш≥, не менш ц≥кав≥ ф≥шки...

WiLDEN
# Posted: 14 May 2008 15:24

ƒиречи, а з приводу продажу п≥сень на сайт≥, то вс≥ оц≥нюю по 5 гривень, бо п≥сн≥ записан≥ €к≥сно, текст зм≥стовний ≥ ≥дейний...

yanya
# Posted: 14 May 2008 15:27

WiLDEN
«г≥дна

WiLDEN
# Posted: 14 May 2008 15:45

yanya

wespecz
# Posted: 14 May 2008 16:09

Shop in the main site is closed. Is it only fehler on my computer? Probably something great is comming I think and shop is under the construction again.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 May 2008 17:51

wespecz
yes, it doesn work! may be the HEY HEY-alarm clock and the Ruslana-sheets are coming

wespecz
# Posted: 14 May 2008 18:26 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova

yes, it doesn work! may be the HEY HEY-alarm clock and the Ruslana-sheets are coming

Oopsie it would be wiiild wake up! Immagine if clocks would say: (this is the text intro for my future website, something like this):

I'm Ruslana.
Welcome to my wild kingdom.
Welcome to the place in which dreams are comming true.
Find my Wild Energy!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 May 2008 18:28

wespecz
I'm Ruslana.
Welcome to my wild kingdom. Welcome to the place in which dreams are comming true. Find my Wild Energy!

or a bit earlier:Welcome to my wild kingdom. Welcome to the place in which dreams are comming true. Find the bathroom. Find the toothpaste. Find my wild energy

wespecz
# Posted: 14 May 2008 19:52

nikoleta_rangelova

or a bit earlier:Welcome to my wild kingdom. Welcome to the place in which dreams are comming true. Find the bathroom. Find the toothpaste. Find my wild energy

You were in the bathroom? Fine, this would sound as an intro from the intercom when you enter it.

I've got another idea for the promotional item. I don't smoke but when I saw lighters in the shop today why don't do them with Ruslana if so.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 May 2008 06:10

or........MUGS?? did anybody mention mugs? hm...is it a good idea or is it too "low" a level?........

Also, seeing photos with so many fans, trying to look like Ruslana with costumes they made, similar her....may be in the shop could be......costumes for fans similar to Ruslana's original ones.

wespecz
# Posted: 15 May 2008 09:42

or........MUGS?? did anybody mention mugs? hm...is it a good idea or is it too "low" a level?........

Do you mean cups? Wow wild tea or coffee! Great! I agree.

costumes

Yes it would be cool especially for meeting of the fanclubs. I think that I've read some old articles about that Ruslana is going to release her wild costumes with her own brand.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 May 2008 12:35

Do you mean cups?
yes, a kind of cups, but bigger For example, I could pour in my mug 2-3-4...or 5 normal coffees Or tea, yesOr everithing else

olegb
# Posted: 15 May 2008 13:48 - Edited by: olegb

≤де€ з магазином суперова, думаю т≥, хто д≥йсно любить ≥ поважаЇ артиста будуть оплачувати в незалежност≥ в≥д того, чи можна скачати "задарма". ћен≥ прост≥ше ≥ краще оплатити через ≥нет. ™ правда 2а моменти:
1. Ќу незручно мен≥ за кожну п≥сню платити окремо, багато часу.  раще разом суму оплатити а пот≥м ст€гувати. –озум≥ю, що ц≥кавив рейтинг п≥сень, але пов≥рте, це не спрацюЇ. Ѕуло б добре мати можлив≥сть оплачувати через пластиков≥ картки (Visa, etc)
2. ’очетьс€ мати формати .ogg ≥ .wav, mp3 це пропр≥Їтарний формат.

ƒ€кую, ќлег.

wespecz
# Posted: 15 May 2008 14:11 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova

yes, a kind of cups, but bigger For example, I could pour in my mug 2-3-4...or 5 normal coffees

Great! Or something like this, for example?

big cup

With Amazonka design, of course. This would be next what to design for our ideas action which we're running at the Fan Club site.

And what abot Wild Energy drink to them? I can immagine some energetic drink called in this way.

olegb

¬≥танн€! Ќ≥цца, щоб познайомитис€ з вами у форум≥!

Ќу незручно мен≥ за кожну п≥сню платити окремо, багато часу.  раще разом суму оплатити а пот≥м ст€гувати.

÷е чудово ≥де€!

Ѕуло б добре мати можлив≥сть оплачувати через пластиков≥ картки (Visa, etc)

ƒ≥йсно, що-небудь под≥бно до того, PayPal не потр≥бний дл€ платеж≥в. я любив би, щоб сплатити таким чином без цього.

Welcome! Nice to see you in the forum!

Ќу незручно мен≥ за кожну п≥сню платити окремо, багато часу.  раще разом суму оплатити а пот≥м ст€гувати.

That's perfect idea!

Ѕуло б добре мати можлив≥сть оплачувати через пластиков≥ картки (Visa, etc)

Indeed, something like PayPal is not needed for the payments. I'd love to pay in this way.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 May 2008 14:30 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

olegb

wespecz
And what abot Wild Energy drink to them?
Great Idea!! But wouldn't it be a bit strange to buy drinks from an online store, haha, but the idea seems original to me, hahanow you only give the ingredients

wespecz
# Posted: 15 May 2008 14:39

nikoleta_rangelova

Great Idea!! But wouldn't it be a bit strange to buy drinks from an online store, haha, but the idea seem original to me, hahanow you only give the ingredients

This would not be stuff for shop, indeed. But rare stuff for actions with Ruslana or drink to the normal shop to promote her in this way also.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 18 May 2008 21:53

I;m watching and watching the live videos from Belgrad on YouTube, and I want MP3s of the live performances in high quality and a posibility to BUY them on the site.........may be via sms......

They are so LIVE the live performances! Heart on Fire, Fire or Ice, wild Energy Wild Dances, when thepeople sing!, everything!

wespecz
# Posted: 19 May 2008 00:19

I want MP3s of the live performances in high quality
I can provide them for you and increase in the mixing program but buying is better idea, indeed!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 19 May 2008 07:45

wespecz
I can provide them for you and increase in the mixing program but buying is better idea, indeed!
Great! thank you! I'll use both the chacesyour offer and if they appear in the online store one day Thanks

Katherine
# Posted: 20 May 2008 00:56

for some reason the online store when i clicked to play one of the songs, on the ukrainian version it said, "access denied" is that due to my ip adress or maintenance do you think?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 May 2008 07:46

Katherine
on any version, I'm led back to the main page without any explanations, access denied or whatever, and this has been for severa days, if not a week

wespecz
# Posted: 20 May 2008 11:17

Katherine
nikoleta_rangelova

You can at least enter the shop? When I can't enter it from the main site.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 May 2008 11:19

wespecz
no no, I can't enter it at all, it leads me again to the main page

wespecz
# Posted: 20 May 2008 11:42

nikoleta_rangelova
Thanks for the information, me too.

cora
# Posted: 20 May 2008 12:17

nikoleta_rangelova
wespecz
no no, I can't enter it at all, it leads me again to the main page

Things are still under construction.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site