- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / / The Online Shop of Ruslana
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . >>
cora
# Posted: 28 Mar 2010 07:32

usja
We've found this problem yesterday.
From 11:00AM yours cart works properly ;)

It's still not working. At least not for me.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 28 Mar 2010 10:17

usja
For me too, it's not working.

usja
# Posted: 29 Mar 2010 09:49

JavaScrit is on?
Your browser version and name?

usja
# Posted: 29 Mar 2010 09:54

Opera 10.51 - working
Firefox 3.6 - working
IE 8 - oops :(

usja
# Posted: 29 Mar 2010 10:20

In IE cart is working, but don't display that product was added. If you refresh page or go to another link - product will be in the cart.

Thanks for bug report, on our server this shop works fine. We'll repair this bug.

usja
# Posted: 29 Mar 2010 10:31

Bug fixed. IE 8 works fine.

wespecz
# Posted: 29 Mar 2010 12:55 - Edited by: wespecz

usja
Hello, thanks for appearing here!

It still doesn't work for me. I'm using Mozilla Firefox 3.6.
Edit: Super, it works now! Just nothing pops up or something, but the cart on the upper right corner updates when I click on the "Buy" button.

Are you planning also the English version of the shop?

usja
# Posted: 29 Mar 2010 14:23 - Edited by: usja

If we recieve message to develope english version - we'll do it with pleasure.

There is on pops up 'cause main idea was - simle in use. We think about some message, that product has been added, but we decide don't use them: Information that product was added simply displays in ammount of added products.
But, if it really nessesary we can add message.

UPD: I've added message that product has been added, you can try it. I think it's the best way to inform.

cora
# Posted: 29 Mar 2010 17:23

usja
I've added message that product has been added, you can try it. I think it's the best way to inform.

It was okay for me without this message, but with message it is also fine.

It doesn't say anything about shipping costs. It would be useful, if the shipping costs for Ukraine and outside Ukraine were added to the amount, so the total costs can be seen.

How do you sort the payment? The customer has to give the postal address, you ship the items and include an invoice? I hope that you won't be cheated too often.

Wouldn't it be more reliable for you and more convenient for the customer, if you offered payment in advance by credit card, PayPal, GiroPay, money transfer etc.?

usja
# Posted: 29 Mar 2010 18:42 - Edited by: usja

Dear, Cora, I haven't information about shipping and other information 'bout it, becouse i'm only one from developers team.

And i'm not involved in setting prices, billings and other things that related with this shop. My targer is make this shop working properly 24 hours per day.
All questions, which are related to the products, shipping and etc you can send to info@wildmania.com.ua. I think they can give you all information which you are interesting in.

We suggested to use electronic ways to pay for products, but for nowdays it was decided not to use them.

In Ukraine, there is big problem to get out PayPal etc.

I'll contact with managment and say about your wish.
I think, main idea is - English version and information about sending products to other countries and wyas to pay for it?

cora
# Posted: 29 Mar 2010 20:10 - Edited by: cora

usja
becouse i'm only one from developers team.

I understand. Thank you.

I think, main idea is - English version and information about sending products to other countries and wyas to pay for it?

Yes, please.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 30 Mar 2010 12:08

usja
Thank you so much for your help. Everything works for me.

wespecz
# Posted: 31 Mar 2010 22:17

usja
UPD: I've added message that product has been added, you can try it. I think it's the best way to inform.
Yes, I think so, too, well done!

If I'd like to continue the shopping, here comes the question about address etc. Do you ship abroad, too? Can I send the payment also in Czech crowns, Euros, USD? That Paypal / credit card would be very useful, as Cora said, because especially international fans are unable to buy the merchandise in concert etc. These are 50 % of your possible customers.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Oct 2010 15:54 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Have I forgotten where to search for it or the shop from the main site is gone? I mean, there was sth more before, not just the songs, right?

I recalled that previously we were invited to give suggestions for items to be sold in the shop and decided to check what's there now. I don't' remember whether someone's suggested wallets or whether there were any available for sale. There are those velcro wallets with printed artists' symbols on them that are rather popular, I think. For example:

May be you/they/whoever (if anyone) reads that, could make some such with Ruslana's name, *wheels*, album titles, wings, factories, amazons, etc.

==Oops, the shop's there, my mistake :F. I had forgotten where to search for it, indeed *wall*

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 13 Oct 2010 17:00 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

nikoleta_rangelova

http://wildmania.com.ua/exclusive/

I recalled that previously we were invited to give suggestions for items to be sold in the shop and decided to check what's there now

http://www.scythianetnika.com.ua/index.php

Scythian Etnika is a unique Ukrainian brand. Our main goal is to recreate high quality jewelry carrying the traditions of Ukrainian history. Many of the jewelry pieces are exact replicas of the actual archeological fragments found on the territory of Scythia, in Northern parts of the Black See, dating back to the 3rd and 4th century BC

Precious metals used in the production of our jewelry do not include nickel and are covered by silver of the highest quality. Silver is incrusted by the galvanic method which gives jewelry durability and unique unforgettable ancient charm. We offer jewelry of the highest quality designed for daily use.

Scythian Etnika is a brand uniting Byzantine, Turk, and Scythian traditions of jewelry craftsmanship. Many powerful super-ethnicities fought in our steeps. They arrived like hurricanes intimidating local peoples. They lived, fought, won and ...disappeared. But they left their trace and traditions in us because we have always lived on these lands.

This jewelry is designed and crafted by artists who are deeply appreciative of their homeland history. Our main goal is to apply Ukrainian historical ethnicity to modernity.

cora
# Posted: 14 Oct 2010 06:18

nikoleta_rangelova
==Oops, the shop's there, my mistake :F. I had forgotten where to search for it, indeed

It's indeed a bit strange that the shop is not in the category "". The flash button in the middle column also can be found only on the Russian and Ukrainian site, not the English.

The wallet is a cool idea. Why not send a an email to the shop contact.

Alex__Angel
Very beautiful jewelry!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 Oct 2010 08:37

Alex__Angel
Yes, thanks : )

http://www.scythianetnika.com.ua/index.php

Cool!

cora
Why not send a an email to the shop contact.

Hm.... It's more likely that Santa Claus hears my wish for a Christmas present than somone pays attention to such an e-mail, I guess :D

cora
# Posted: 14 Oct 2010 16:00

nikoleta_rangelova
Hm.... It's more likely that Santa Claus hears my wish for a Christmas present than somone pays attention to such an e-mail, I guess :D

Yes, you are probably right. It's a waste of time. Never mind.

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 15 Nov 2010 11:14

"Wild"

WILD

""

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 Nov 2010 12:24

That's already cool!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 28 Feb 2012 17:35

The latest contest made me think there might be some new items in the so called shop.. but there isn't much happening there it seems :D

Btw, I have a question: Has anyone of you, who read that, bought anything from the online shop? :D

I haven't.

cora
# Posted: 28 Feb 2012 22:22

nikoleta_rangelova
Has anyone of you, who read that, bought anything from the online shop? :D

Good question. I wonder the same.
And did anyone notice: there are three t-shirt designs advertised on ruslan.ua, but only two of them available in this 'shop'.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 Feb 2012 09:19

cora
May be the rest were all sold out :D:D

But really, the shop was advertised so much in the beginning, they asked for ideas and eventually.... it's a bit of a disappointment at least according to me. They could invent hundreds of things to put Ruslana's logo/picture on and I bet that their/fans' creativity could go much further & think of much more interesting& original objects, not just... wallets, mugs, pens, T-shirts, etc, etc, etc.. (most of which also lack, I think)

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 29 Feb 2012 09:43 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

They could invent hundreds of things to put Ruslana's logo/picture on and I bet that their/fans' creativity could go much further & think of much more interesting& original objects

Of course, such things as the Kvitoslava`s , cost a little more expensive than forgings, but they are manufactured by hand - most recently in Ukraine, more and more of the Handmade are gaining more popularity.

wallets, mugs, pens, T-shirts, etc, etc, etc .. (most of which also lack, I think)

I work with the creation of comp image for use on things "blanks." Addition to that you can put the logo / picture is really quite a lot, and that more and more.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 Feb 2012 10:40

Alex__Angel
I work with the creation of comp image for use on things "blanks." Addition to that you can put the logo / picture is really quite a lot, and that more and more.

such things as the Kvitoslava`s

Yeah, I've always wondered why they "avoided" fans' help.

cora
# Posted: 29 Feb 2012 20:00

Alex__Angel
nikoleta_rangelova

What puzzles me is that they've got this weird Wildmania shop with a hand-full of merchandising stuff which can't be ordered from abroad because of not existing payment system and now two t-shirts in this very unprofessional and not really trustworthy looking shop which sells lots of other stuff.

In my opinion Ruslana needs an exclusive Ruslana merchandising shop. By the way I have actually offered to take care of this already about 5 years ago.

Christiane
# Posted: 29 Feb 2012 22:17

cora
In my opinion Ruslana needs an exclusive Ruslana merchandising shop.

Exactly, that´s what I´m thinking as well. An official merchandising which is linked to the official website. That website http://www.scythianetnika.com.ua/index.php offers a lot of other stuff, which hasn´t got any relation to Ruslana at all. What Ruslana really needs is a merchandising shop with exclusive Ruslana fan stuff, I agree with you on that. Merchandising articles like T-Shirts, Bandanas, mugs......whatever. Many other artists already have merchandising shops which go really well. I know, if talking about something like that, you also have to think about the production of merchandising. But there´s a market for Ruslana merchandising at least in Ukraine.

Guido
# Posted: 29 Feb 2012 22:18

What puzzles me is that they've got this weird Wildmania shop
Who is They ? Ruslana and Sasja ? You are right : it's a weird shop.

. By the way I have actually offered to take care of this already about 5 years ago.
What's 5 years in the eyes of Ukrainians ? :-) You remember having said : Our Ukrainian friends allways need some more time ?

Guido
# Posted: 29 Feb 2012 22:29

articles like T-Shirts, Bandanas, mugs......whatever
Ruslana handkerchiefs please. My wife says I need 20 a day. But I'm afraid that she would refuse to wash them. The washing machine is too complicated for me. I think it's Ukrainian. I only know you need a washing pin (wasspeld) otherwise it doesn't work.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 Feb 2012 23:29

cora
In my opinion Ruslana needs an exclusive Ruslana merchandising shop

Yeah, it was a pain to find where the shop actually is in the beginning...

By the way I have actually offered to take care of this already about 5 years ago.

Haha, yet another example of "fan-avoiding". Coined a new term, didn't I :D:D And I'm sure you'd have done a great job :D And I keep wondering why they avoided help for free, so to say :D You wouldn't have charged them, would you? Or..? lol. And it would've been profitable for them... *Niki the businesswoman* lol

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 5; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site