Ruslana.ua - fantastic Ruslana's main site! (13)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / Ruslana.ua - fantastic Ruslana's main site!
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . >>
Stukee
# Posted: 14 Apr 2011 19:01

They should replace the old Wild Dances picture from the main site with the new one from the WOW project...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 Apr 2011 19:03 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wespecz
I hadn't even noticed that thing on the bottom. I saw some link on top of the page or at least somewhere around the main "menu". Which also proves that most not-so-keen-on-exploring fans will just check the thing they see first and not go to the bottom perhaps.

Aww since I resigned as a fan club coordinator because of lack of time, it's not updated at all.

I know ; )

Stukee

I agree. It's a bit weird to keep such an old picture as intro there when she's already "changed" so many times.

wespecz
# Posted: 14 Apr 2011 19:18

Stukee
They should replace the old Wild Dances picture from the main site with the new one from the WOW project...
I don't mind, but if so, then I'd better use this one (if possible due to author rights, don't know if it's owned by VIVA or Luxen Studio) rather than that from the blog post. Or it would be nice as a portrait.

nikoleta_rangelova
I hadn't even noticed that thing on the bottom. I saw some link on top of the page or at least somewhere around the main "menu". Which also proves that most not-so-keen-on-exploring fans will just check the thing they see first and not go to the bottom perhaps.
Aha, thanks, I hadn't noticed that. :D Indeed, you're absolutely right, then. It was so quickly full even before Ruslana has started the new style ...

wespecz
# Posted: 20 Jun 2011 17:18

Can anyone access content of old Ruslana's site, please? I'm using the Internet Archive (Wayback Machine) to access the main menu of former ruslana.com.ua, but I can't access any folders. I'm interested in the content of "music" and informations about Ruslana's albums.

Is there any other way to get this info, please?

cora
# Posted: 20 Jun 2011 18:44

wespecz
I'm interested in the content of "music" and informations about Ruslana's albums.

I am not quite sure what you mean. The discography of the current site is pretty detailed. The discography of the old site didn't contain more information.

Pandora
# Posted: 20 Jun 2011 20:10 - Edited by: Pandora

wespecz
I had completely forgotten about that old site, so many memories!

wespecz
# Posted: 20 Jun 2011 22:50

cora
I am not quite sure what you mean. The discography of the current site is pretty detailed. The discography of the old site didn't contain more information.
I mean not just tracklists, I remember old discography as well as the new one. There got used to be very detailed descriptions and philosophy of Ruslana's styles. I guess that I've found what I was searching for, but I'm still not sure if that's all. These are mainly informations about videoclips. I'm searching for informations about projects. I just barely remember what exactly was on the old site as I became a fan of Ruslana quite late after ESC 2004. I managed to find just info about WE, but not about all the previous projects, including Ruslana's early career.

I wonder why the album Νΰικπΰωε is missing on the current discography btw.

Pandora
I had completely forgotten about that old site, so many memories!
Indeed, love it! You can even track its changes in time. This is the earliest available version.

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 21 Jun 2011 06:32 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

wespecz
Pandora

http://ruslana.com.ua/intro.html ;)

I'm searching for informations about projects

projects presa `97-2000 - http://www.ruslana-site.narod.ru/presa/arhiv/arhiv.htm

Pandora
# Posted: 21 Jun 2011 16:19 - Edited by: Pandora

Indeed, love it! You can even track its changes in time. This is the earliest available version.
Thanks!

http://ruslana.com.ua/intro.html ;)
Amazing!

cora
# Posted: 9 Jul 2011 08:23 - Edited by: cora

wespecz
I'm searching for informations about projects.

The old newsletters are still available and the links from the newsletters to the respective articles are still working.

Here are the old discography and the photo archive.

I hope this helps you

cora
# Posted: 13 Dec 2012 19:28

THere is something happening on the main site www.ruslana.ua/ua. The long rows of news and videos are gone, instead there are 3 buttons underneath the existing 3 buttons. I think it's better than before as there was really too much on that site. But it's still too much flashing for my taste.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Dec 2012 23:03

Yeah, something new, indeed, but for long already Ruslana's site and style have been looking like >>>

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 14 Dec 2012 08:09

cora

It seems that they are going to revamp the site and the blog.

nikoleta_rangelova

but for long already Ruslana's site and style have been looking like

yes, that's true. I miss the old site. It was so much better.

cora
# Posted: 14 Dec 2012 17:00 - Edited by: cora

nikoleta_rangelova
but for long already Ruslana's site and style have been looking like >>>

LOL, yes.

AlexandruRomania
I miss the old site. It was so much better.

Which old site? The Amazonka or WD style? I think the WD site looked great, but was inconvenient to use. The text window was much too small. The best one so far was in my opinion the Amazonka one which was online only a very short tme. It looked great, was clearly structured and well readable.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 14 Dec 2012 17:12

cora

It looked great, was clearly structured and well readable

The Amazonka one. I loved it!

Guido
# Posted: 14 Dec 2012 22:13

Don't keep silent : Bravo Ruslana - I saw the same "old" Ruslana as during orange revolution when she wrote : The moment comes ...

cora
# Posted: 18 Dec 2012 18:54

We've got a new blog. I never liked the old one. This one looks much better and as far as I understand, it is written in first person! So far we had the news from the main site in the blog. Now it sems that we wil have the news on the main site and Ruslana's blog in the blog. That looks promising

I wonder, if it will encourage people to post comments. This sort of communication seems to take place mainly on Facebook nowadays.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 18 Dec 2012 19:29

cora

We've got a new blog

I like this idea. It is so cool that the texts are written by Ruslana herself.

cora
# Posted: 18 Dec 2012 20:26

AlexandruRomania
It is so cool that the texts are written by Ruslana herself.

That's what a blog is supposed to be: a sort of personal diary.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 18 Dec 2012 20:53

cora

Yeah. I hope that Ruslana will share with us some interesting things from her life and career. It will be very cool to read her posts. I wish she would have done this in the past but it's never too late.

cora
# Posted: 13 Mar 2013 20:59

There is something new at the bottom of the main site: a map of Ukraine how Ukrainians see it:

Funny

Christiane
# Posted: 13 Mar 2013 22:00

cora
There is something new at the bottom of the main site: a map of Ukraine how Ukrainians see it:

Quite nice, but it only makes sense to those, who understand it.

cora
# Posted: 13 Mar 2013 22:23

Christiane
Quite nice, but it only makes sense to those, who understand it.

As always
L'viv region is called Ruslana.

Christiane
# Posted: 13 Mar 2013 23:26

cora

Yes, I've noticed that. To be honest, this is the only word, I understood

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 13 Mar 2013 23:30

cora

That's actually the Ivano-Frankivsk region. What's really interesting for me is the fact that the Chernivtsy region appears under the name "Romania" on this map. So, according to this map, Ruslana and Romania are neighbors.

cora
# Posted: 13 Mar 2013 23:38 - Edited by: cora

AlexandruRomania
That's actually the Ivano-Frankivsk region.

Yes, you are right.

So, according to this map, Ruslana and Romania are neighbors.

And next to is the region "Far away and understand nothing".

cora
# Posted: 13 Mar 2013 23:44

Christiane
To be honest, this is the only word, I understood

Regions I understand:
Western Ukraine, Eastern Ukraine, on the way to Moscow, on the way to Odessa, Odessa-Mama, Donbass. And on Krim it says "Money has nothing to do with it, that's were we are going on holidays" or something like that.

Guido
# Posted: 15 Mar 2013 19:19

So, according to this map, Ruslana and Romania are neighbors.

Guido
# Posted: 15 Mar 2013 19:21

Yes, I've noticed that. To be honest, this is the only word, I understood
me too

Christiane
# Posted: 15 Mar 2013 21:11

Guido
me too

Ok, I thought, you might understand even more than I do due to your Ukrainian lessons unless, the words on the map are in Russian, which I don't know.

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 5; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site