Ruslana.ua - fantastic Ruslana's main site! (3)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / Ruslana.ua - fantastic Ruslana's main site!
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 13 . 14 . >>
KPGirl
# Posted: 8 May 2008 21:03

KPGirl

ruslana.ua

Awesome site!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 8 May 2008 21:06 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

KPGirl
Lucky you, you fell right upon the En versionmost of us were dying here without an En version

Go, GO, Go wild WEbsite

wespecz
# Posted: 8 May 2008 22:44

I got used to using translator and where everyting in page is ... and now when it's in English I feel almost like as it's in Czech.

Thanks for the English version, indeed!!!!

KPGirl
# Posted: 9 May 2008 12:00

Lucky you, you fell right upon the En versionmost of us were dying here without an En version

Go, GO, Go wild WEbsite

Lol,maybe that. ^^
Once again, the website looks really beautiful and wild!XD

Radiowave
# Posted: 9 May 2008 16:56

i Wild Energy?

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 9 May 2008 18:03

so, there you got your english website, faster than you all thought right!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 9 May 2008 21:14

so, there you got your english website, faster than you all thought right!

yes, indeed, much faster than expected and this new section, that looks like Ruslana's diary and she speaks from 1st person, is awesome

wespecz
# Posted: 10 May 2008 00:24

nikoleta_rangelova

that looks like Ruslana's diary and she speaks from 1st person, is awesome

Yes just immagine her sharing her ideas with you ... not much artists are as close to you as Ruslana! Blog is very clever idea.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 10 May 2008 11:35

not much artists are as close to you as Ruslana! Blog is very clever idea.
yes, exactly what's strange is that there are not comments yet.......or at least not many......I commented already 2 times but before the English version came i.e. in the Ua....

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 10 May 2008 15:10

hahaha, did you see the fact file section in Biography on the mainsite I'm laughing, because I remember so many topics opened exactly for discussing this: Ruslana's height and weight, and people trying to guess the exact numbers........... only if they were here now, they would feel blessed

wespecz
# Posted: 10 May 2008 21:43

nikoleta_rangelova

hahaha, did you see the fact file section in Biography on the mainsite I'm laughing, because I remember so many topics opened exactly for discussing this: Ruslana's height and weight, and people trying to guess the exact numbers..........

So true numbers are Height 164 cm
Weight 49 kg

But her charisma is the highest! And always will!

One topic about this. Closed, oops! Thanks to Ruslana for telling her informations like this.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 10 May 2008 21:54

But her charisma is the highest!
E-XA-CTLY

One topic about this
haha, I think it wasn't the only one, but it doesn't matter

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 10 May 2008 22:21

nikoleta_rangelova
wespecz
hat looks like Ruslana's diary and she speaks from 1st person, is awesome
Yes just immagine her sharing her ideas with you ...

Indeed, and thats a special feeling really, like Ruslana would talk to us indvidually and personally. We know she dont of course but it can easily be imagined as such!

nikoleta_rangelova
I commented already 2 times but before the English version came i.e. in the Ua....

Interesting! I really thought if and when anyone would start to comment to her posts. Imagine if Ruslana give you a reply in return

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 10 May 2008 22:26

Imagine if Ruslana give you a reply in return
the first comment was about her being in BG on 23.02 and the second about Tavria games photos Who could suppose that the En version will really appear so soon So, I used the UA

OMG, I always pop up with my English in purely Ukrainian topics and conversations

wespecz
# Posted: 10 May 2008 22:28

RuslanaTube

Indeed, and thats a special feeling really, like Ruslana would talk to us indvidually and personally. We know she dont of course but it can easily be imagined as such!
But maybe it is true ... you never know ... when you wish something so much it mostly come true. This is confirmed by life.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 11 May 2008 17:41

I just discovered something. The forum is in eng rus and ukr languages I knew but then also in - Deutsch - it said! Poff I cant belive I have totally missed this detail!! But also I notice when clicking on it just to see how it looks like (because I dont know a single deutch word) I get jumped to english.... and I noticed german was removed from mainsite and fansite.
So Guntram has then lost his duties....

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 11 May 2008 17:47

and I just discovered something else that must been my most weird experience on the forum EVER!! On the top of the forum its blank in log in and password, meaning Im not logged in but at the end of page it says who is here "Nikoleta, ivanovivan and RUSLANATUBE??!!

I mean how is that possible?! I logged out and updated the forum for dear life but still Im as much logged in as I could be, WEIRD!

Anyway I log in to post this and then log off!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 11 May 2008 17:47

RuslanaTube
oops, I have also missed something then.......

The forum is in eng rus and ukr languages
what do you mean? And where did you see Russian?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 11 May 2008 17:51

Oh, I saw it, I thought, you speak of an option to choose the language of the forum in the main site.

hm, are you sure, you're logged off?

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 3 [ nikoleta_rangelova, RuslanaTube, hristina_lutsk ]

strange......

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 11 May 2008 17:51

I mean, what the heck is going on!! Now I wanted to edit that post above to add something and discovered I am NOT logged in - even if it says so at the end of page. This time I did NOT log off...
Something must have been lost in me or anyone else experience the same??!!

Well I wanted to say "Im still waiting to see a new transformation of the forum" I mean its way out of date in design!

So, I log in to say this and then log off and if Im still visible after this then Im not here simple!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 11 May 2008 17:53

I signed out and : Online now: Guests - 7; Members - 2 [ RuslanaTube, hristina_lutsk ]

I wasn't there

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 11 May 2008 17:55

Anyway I log in to post this and then log off!

so it is loggical that:

and discovered I am NOT logged in

Are you sure you didn't log off?

cora
# Posted: 11 May 2008 18:05

RuslanaTube
I get jumped to english.... and I noticed german was removed from mainsite and fansite.

He hasn't done the German translations for the past year. It was me. The main site is still under construction. German will be back sooner or later. As Wespe and Nikoleta are now running the fan club, I have removed the German site. The German forum should still exist. But you are right, it jumps to English. It must be a technical mistake due to moving the forum to forum.ruslana.ua. I will inquire.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 11 May 2008 18:07

nikoleta_rangelova
Are you sure you didn't log off?

YES! Im absolutely sure! because now when I want to reply you I see the bars below where Im supposed to state my login details - just as I wasnt logged in at all - which Im certainly isnt. Im physical present - which means my computer have the forum on its screen and I see it but IM NOT LOGGED IN!

Anyway I think I got the reason to it all. I disabled cookies for Internet and that might cause this for me because I couldnt log in at photobucket to show a screenshot of this. The only thing I wanted to do was the change the colours of Mozilla so it looks like wespes with black and red but never found out how to do it.. *sigh*

in other words: forget! (typical waste of time nonsense talkings)

Guido
# Posted: 11 May 2008 18:11 - Edited by: Guido

So true numbers are Height 164 cm
I wrote this one month before I met her :
Her weight : 2 dancers can lift her up
Her tallness : She's the greatest.
Height depends on her shoes.
Weight depends on what she ate ? :-)
Half a banana and 1/4 apple ?

OMG, I always pop up with my English in purely Ukrainian topics and conversations
I don't mind - so I understand something that's written there.

Who was Guntram ? I know someone in Germany who is very good in english and of course "deutsch" tubiefriendie.
(add the last word tou your list :-))

I mean its way out of date in design!
It is. But I don't mind that. More important it's active.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 11 May 2008 18:13

Im physical present - which means my computer have the forum on its screen and I see it but IM NOT LOGGED IN!

Exactly this happens to me from time to time. I enter the forum, but I'm not logged in i.e. there isn't LOGGED IN AS NIKOLETA........, but a blank field. Or I'm reading a topic, and I want to reply and I discover I have been signed out. I have also mentioned this here before. I'm in and suddenly I'm being signed out.

cora
# Posted: 11 May 2008 20:17

RuslanaTube
I disabled cookies for Internet and that might cause this

After deleting cookies, you have to log in again.
It also happens to me sometimes that I enter the forum and I am logged out, although I didn't log out. I don't mind.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 May 2008 17:29

take a look at the main site the design

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 21 May 2008 17:31

nikoleta_rangelova
its great

Guido
# Posted: 21 May 2008 17:35

its great
it is - good work artist

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 13 . 14 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site