Ruslana vs. Shakira (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / Ruslana vs. Shakira
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Aug 2008 19:46

wespecz
I don't remember that Shakira has had any candles in her head in the videoclip.
It was a video made up of live performance

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Aug 2008 19:52

nikoleta_rangelova
It was a video made up of live performance
Oops! I watched live performance only for Ojos Asi. Thanks!

WiLd_ChRIs
# Posted: 5 Aug 2008 20:03

=edited by Nikoleta=

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Aug 2008 20:06

People, what's wrong with you today?!

WiLd_ChRIs
# Posted: 5 Aug 2008 20:09

sry

TomUK
# Posted: 5 Aug 2008 20:46

I really love shakira i might leave this forum, its full of unwild people and shakira i mean come on, you can't get wilder!!!!

You know im all joking! Ruslana is obviously the best, i wouldn't have joined this forum if she wasn't the best!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 5 Aug 2008 21:04 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

TomUK
No, you would have left this forum, if it wasn't for Shakira's topic

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Aug 2008 21:05

TomUK
You're adoring Shakira from Ukraine.

TomUK
# Posted: 5 Aug 2008 21:10

nikoleta_rangelova
No, you would have left this forum, if it wasn't for Shakira's topic
how did you know!!! i was just about to leave and then the shakira topic popped up so i was happy haha
wespecz
You're adoring Shakira from Ukraine.
No, shakira from colombia!.
yep, your right i am adoring shakira from Ukraine, who doesn't?

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Aug 2008 23:16

TomUK
yep, your right i am adoring shakira from Ukraine, who doesn't?
Maybe somebody who can sing: whenever, hop whenever! Hop hey to the top!

Katherine
# Posted: 5 Aug 2008 23:59 - Edited by: Katherine

My honest opinion Shakira has better qualities then Ruslana, but also ruslana has better qualities then shakira. Shakira's voice is very rough and edgy where as Ruslana's is very pop and snappy (this is general in most songs, but not all).

Shakira by far can move better than Ruslana, no offence, but Shakira in that video can really dance!

and yes in the video there are MAJOR similarities, the mud, the sand, the horses, the water, quite a lot of the same elements and in the same order infact. I think this is what most people meant by identical.

WiLd_ChRIs
# Posted: 6 Aug 2008 02:00

Mutiny

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 6 Aug 2008 05:36

Katherine

I agree with you.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 Aug 2008 06:02

hahaha, Shakira's dance is a dance, Ruslana's dance is a wild dance

divcinavojin
# Posted: 6 Aug 2008 06:46

AlexandruRo:
Oh, I don't think that videoclip Oj, zahraj mi, muzichenku is copy of whenever, wherever...
wespecz:
Yes, I agree...I like Ojos asi too
And I know that somebody compares Ruslana with Shakira but I don't understand it...Both are different...Ruslana's wild! And Shakira isn't wild but tender...she dances belly dance...

Do you like belly dance?
Of course Wild dance is the best
It's pity that nobody doesn't learn wild dance...only belly dance

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 6 Aug 2008 10:24

divcinavojin
she dances belly dance...
yes indeed...and I'm not a fan of it

It's pity that nobody doesn't learn wild dance...only belly dance
indeed, belly dance-you see it whenever and wherever, hhaah, everywhere and every time

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 6 Aug 2008 13:04

loooool lets get wild

wespecz
# Posted: 6 Aug 2008 23:59

divcinavojin
Do you like belly dance?
Yes I like it because it has another mood again. Especiall Djamila ftom Germany is gerat belly dancer. As Shakira who manage to dance during the singing also wow! But Ruslana can do this even in the wildest and fastest way!

Rafalos_789
# Posted: 7 Aug 2008 19:49

I think Ruslana is better than Shakira, She have better songs and she is chicked than shakira, I love your Ruslana you are beautiful :*

wespecz
# Posted: 7 Aug 2008 19:52 - Edited by: wespecz

Rafalos_789
I'm so glad that you've found the way to our forum after the our e-mail cummunication! Welcome and !!!

Although I like Shakira Ruslana is the best, indeed!

Katherine
# Posted: 7 Aug 2008 21:52

nikoleta_rangelova
Ruslana's dance is a wild dance

Ruslana needs to shoot her choreograph! the dances are terrible, most of them are extremely similar but in a different order, we have the two main guys throughout most of the songs popping there bodies because there is nothing else they do, the choreograph obviously hasnt taken much of the beats and rythyms into consideration, so yes the dances are wild because they are all over place! - the only original worthy of calling a dance a dance is Heaven Never Makes Us Fall

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 8 Aug 2008 05:33

most of them are extremely similar
well, yes, hahaha

the choreograph obviously hasnt taken much of the beats and rythyms into consideration,

that's what I also noticed, plus, the harmony of movement (that what makes the dances move like one) is sometimes missing-I mean, if they lift an arm, one has lift his/her arm more, another-less, when all of them jump, some have "landed", while some are still in the air.

But I liked it veery much-they are just different from everything else.

Katherine
# Posted: 8 Aug 2008 13:31

most deffinitlethe dancing not always in sync because the dancing requires too much for example heart on fire there is not many parts were the dancers get to breathe properly and the choreographer needs to add small less movement bit where they can because people are always going to be better than others if they all get to breathe properly they can all be at the same pace.

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 8 Aug 2008 13:44

Katherine

Dance with the Wolves - The Same Star and Wild Passion have very similar choreography.

TomUK
# Posted: 8 Aug 2008 16:53

i have whenever, wherever on right now! good song!
but, Wild Dances and Moon of Dreams are near the top of my ipod top 25 most listened

Katherine
# Posted: 8 Aug 2008 17:36

AlexandruRo
Dance with the Wolves - The Same Star and Wild Passion have very similar choreography

Theres even similarities from the new album songs with the old ones

wespecz
# Posted: 8 Aug 2008 17:48

Katherine
It's wild Dances style. So everything is fitting to the style I think ... so similar things like you're talking about are in the place.

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 8 Aug 2008 17:56

This is the real Shakira :

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=w8QH93jWZbk

KPGirl
# Posted: 8 Aug 2008 19:01

Even tough I like Shakira very much I sooo choose . She´s wilder,cooler and her music is more powerful and wild. And Ruslana really can dance, dancing wild dance is not so easy If you´re not feeling !XD
I would rather learn her dance than belly dance and I´m soo going to do that also!

wespecz
# Posted: 8 Aug 2008 19:16

AlexandruRo
This is the real Shakira :
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=w8QH93jWZbk

I know this link but only avoided to post it to Shakira related topic. But it's pretty funny, I've got it im my mp3 also.

KPGirl
Even tough I like Shakira very much I sooo choose RUSLANA
Welcome to the club of wilders!

I would rather learn her dance than belly dance and I´m soo going to do that also!
You will do that? Great, what a wild action! Please inform our forum about the progress in the future! Good luck!

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site