- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / Ruslana vs. Shakira
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
wespecz
# Posted: 21 Sep 2008 12:50

kozi
And For me it was Britney O_O
Hmmm I'm thinking how many other people are listsning to the other singers just only because they have never at least for a small while heard Wild Dances because if such a thing happen then life is usually changed much.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 Sep 2008 16:15

and for me it was.....quartet BOND, hahahaha But I still lllove them and I'm again o:ff...

Karolina
# Posted: 21 Sep 2008 18:38

For me before Ruslana was Jennifer Lopez. Now in my playlist is her album "Como ama una mujer" i'ts amazing I love all songs from it.

I like when Ruslana sings live. I think it's realy hard for her to sing in english, but she's trying and she's realy geting better.

Shakira is realy diferent from Ruslana. I realy can't see any likeness between Ruslana and Shakira.

helenapaparizou
# Posted: 24 Jun 2009 13:05

I love both. next 29 june, shakira will release her new single SHE WOLF. do you imagine her in the way of ruslana in wild dancers???? wowww I hope so because she is an international singer, if she has succes with this song, it would help ruslana´s carrer

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Jun 2009 13:09

helenapaparizou
Collaborations are always great. Wow, Shakira is dancing with wolves? Hmm, that would be cool combination.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 24 Jun 2009 13:09

helenapaparizou
Did you hear Shakira will use Ruslana's music Wild Dances in her new single? Or it is your imagination.

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Jun 2009 13:15 - Edited by: wespecz

Olena Soltysyak
Did you hear Shakira will use Ruslana's music Wild Dances in her new single? Or it is your imagination.
helenapaparizou immagines and connects similar elements in Ruslana's and Shakira's creativity. Hope that I understand right.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 24 Jun 2009 13:18

wespecz
Oh, because I thought Shakira was going to use Ruslana's music.

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Jun 2009 13:20

Olena Soltysyak
Oh, because I thought Shakira was going to use Ruslana's music.
No, she wasn't. Not so far.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 24 Jun 2009 13:21

wespecz
Now, I understand. thank you.

malkataruslanna
# Posted: 8 Jul 2009 12:58

Hello to all fans RUSLANA
I think the video of Ruslana is better
In one, however I disagree that similar
SORRY
I saw both videos

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 8 Jul 2009 13:06

malkataruslanna
I think the video of Ruslana is better
In one, however I disagree that similar
SORRY

Which exactly videos do you have in mind?

helenapaparizou
# Posted: 26 Jul 2009 11:54

jajjaja, yes I connected shakira new single with ruslana´s music because of the name of the song ( she wolf). However, I´m already listen the song and it is not in the way of ruslana´s at all. I personally believe that ruslana´s songs are better by a far

Saharawild
# Posted: 5 Feb 2010 15:34

adore both of them!

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on bulletin board script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site