iTunes

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / iTunes
wespecz
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 12:01

This new phenomenon is rocking the internet. I think that it deserves special topic. I'm meeting it very often and now I also downloaded it. Ruslana also feels that promotion here is worth.

I'll use Katherine's text as an introduction here if you don't mind, Kathy. There are a lot of important informations.

its not that expensive, it works out as 79p per a song or £7.99 for an album (subject to albums quantity E.G Two disc album will be around £13-£14)

iTunes is brilliant promotion, more people (in england & US) download off iTunes than buy CD's. But iTunes you can also buy music videos for your iPod, TV shows and Rent films. it's cut down piracy in the west, because pay-download was very complicated process where as this you set up and buy in minutes.

Ruslana already has Wild Dances album on iTunes and her GTA version on iTunes. So it wouldnt be difficult for her to put her Wild Energy album on iTunes if shes already signed up.

wespecz
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 12:06

Okey I downloaded it, installed and now I'm creating an account. It's asking for the Credit card number. I'll hold there. Katherine said that they're also charging something per month if I remember correctly. So they will "eat" from my account not only for songs but also some lump sum?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 12:12 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

hello, new topic

I once tried to download iTunes, simply because some song download required having(or whatever) iTunes. But my PC started behaving strangely, so I canceld the download (wespe, this was once at MSN, when I told you about iTunes and asked for some advice for downloading, but you said you had no idea what I was talking about) and I wasn't supposed to pay anything.....and I, however, didn't understand what exactly iTunes is..... :F

is it...a program?? a kind of...file?? no, like mp3,4, bla bla, no, it isn't I think?? what's that?

Jumperboy
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 12:16 - Edited by: Jumperboy

Hello everybody and new topic.
Itunes it's a program like winamp and it has web site when you can by music.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 12:17

Jumperboy
Itunes it's a program like winamp a it has a web site when you can by music.

thank you for such a quick and simple explanation!

wespecz
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 12:30

nikoleta_rangelova
I once tried to download iTunes, simply because some song download required having(or whatever) iTunes. But my PC started behaving strangely, so I canceld the download
Oops I had no problem with it. But I stopped all the tries of Windows Installer to connect to the internet. But this won't have any influence to the installation.

File before download has got 60 MB so expect five minutes of waiting before download.

wespe, this was once at MSN, when I told you about iTunes and asked for some advice for downloading, but you said you had no idea what I was talking about
:F Sorry could not help until won't have any experiences with this.

is it...a program?? a kind of...file?? no, like mp3,4, bla bla, no, it isn't I think?? what's that?
As I see it's program which is cooperationg with the iTunes website and allowing you to buy mp3s.

Jumperboy
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 12:36

nikoleta_rangelova
not at all
I think ITunes will be good for Ruslana because her albums will be sale in many coutries and it's bring Ruslana a world famous)))))

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 13:15

wespecz

Ruslana also feels that promotion here is worth.

How do you know that?

WiLd_ChRIs
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 13:18

i use http://www.musicload.de/

wespecz
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 13:20

AlexandruRo
How do you know that?
Haha, her Wild Dances, GTA4 WD and so we can expect that WE also will be here.

Ruthen
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 13:34

One needs Itunes to put music to Ipods..If you dont have music you want to put on your computer, you can download it (and pay of course) from Itunes site. In comparison with some other paying downloads sites, I find them a bit expensive...but well...it would be great if WE is on it..

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 13:36

Ruthen
One needs Itunes to put music to Ipods..
so you can't put music on ipods without itunes? I don't use an iPod that's why I'm asking

Jumperboy
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 13:50

i want ipod

wespecz
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 13:54 - Edited by: wespecz

Ruthen
The best iTunes is Youtube.

Jumperboy
i want ipod
Btw. you need this their iPod? What's format of downloaded file? It's not mp3 and you can play it only in iPod?

Jumperboy
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 14:18

wespecz
no, it 's can play on all players, i want ipod because i have a huge collection of my favorite music but my player has 512 mb of memory

wespecz
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 14:37 - Edited by: wespecz

Jumperboy
no, it 's can play on all players
I'll continue with my trying iTunes and I'm sure that I'll find any converter in the internet which will convert iTunes's "nonsenses" to the normal mp3. It must exist. So youc an buy just normal mp3 player. I took a look to the price of iPods. Don't buy it, really! So expensive haha. Mp3 players costs 10 % of the price of iPods. As I said I'll try to find the converter.

Jumperboy
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 15:00

wespecz
thank you))))) i'll do as you said i buy new mp3 player)))))

wespecz
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 15:43

Jumperboy
and all who wish to have mp3 from iTunes
I'm unable to join iTunes because it don't like my credit card. I'm giving the number of it to the registration form and it's saying invalid. FehTunes.

So I can't tell you experiences. But I've found this tutorial how to make mp3 from iTunes. Enjoy.

This seems to me to be most important information from the link mentioned above:

If you right-click on a music track in iTunes, there is an option to Convert Selection to some other format.

Probably it says "Convert Selection to AAC", which is useless because your iTunes tracks are already in AAC format!

So click on Edit / Preferences / Importing (or Edit / Preferences / Advanced / Importing) then change the Import Using from the default setting to "MP3 Encoder". Click OK to save this setting.

For converting from ACC to mp3 try some of theese converters. I can't try as you know.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 15:51

wespecz
*japo*

OmG, I hope I never have the need to use iTunes

wespecz
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 15:54

nikoleta_rangelova
*japo*
OmG, I hope I never have the need to use iTunes

LOL See Czech website if iTunes - Comming soon. I don't like this phrase, it usually means that something is going to come very late or never.

Jumperboy
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 15:57

wespecz
Thank you)))))))))))))) very much domo arigatou

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 15:59

wespecz
Comming soon. I don't like this phrase, it usually means that something is going to come very late or never.

I think we have it somewhere on the fansite of:F

wespecz
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 16:16

Jumperboy

nikoleta_rangelova
I think we have it somewhere on the fansite of:F

You know that this all is searching for fehra... oops offtopic

Katherine
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 19:29 - Edited by: Katherine

wespecz
y. So they will "eat" from my account not only for songs but also some lump sum?

Nope, it works on direct debit, so u pay instantly for a download when you click it, no lump sums.

TomUK
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 19:54

i bought some ruslana songs off iTunes for my ipod, i was quite happy to see she was on there.

wespecz
# Posted: 18 Aug 2008 23:07

Katherine
Nope, it works on direct debit, so u pay instantly for a download when you click it, no lump sums.
Thank you so much, great to know this.

But funny thing is that when I wanted to add my card it told that my card is debit and they don't support such one.

So I called to my bank and they told me to try to use another card which is for cash dispenser (bankomat, ATM). And it's saying that number of the card is invalid. FehTunes.

TomUK
i bought some ruslana songs off iTunes for my ipod, i was quite happy to see she was on there
Great that it works for majority. I hope that this progressive service will be only good.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site