URL

lampellen
# Posted: 14 Jun 2012 22:48 - Edited by: lampellen

- 6 () 2012

URL

Karolina
# Posted: 22 Jun 2012 09:15

Not good

Even Lithuanian press has something to say about it...

cora
# Posted: 22 Jun 2012 13:28

Karolina
Good gracious! Don't they have anything else to talk about ...

Christiane
# Posted: 22 Jun 2012 14:32

What is the article about.....her mobile phone?

cora
# Posted: 22 Jun 2012 14:57

Christiane
What is the article about.....her mobile phone?
LOL! Could be No, it's about missing make-up and nail varnish. Really stupid these journalists...

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 23 Jun 2012 05:46 - Edited by: AlexandruRomania

cora

Really stupid these journalists...

That is why I decided to change my career path. Instead of studying journalism at the University, I have chosen Foreign Relations and European History. I will start my first year at the university next year. I decided to change my career because I was shocked by a situation in which some journalists tried to use me and to destroy me in sake of a stupid article about a scandal between the Romanian television and our public telephone company.

I will continue writing for esctoday and writing lyrics for songs but I will never work as a journalist full time especially in Romania. It is horrible. Now I understand why Ruslana dislikes journalists...

cora
# Posted: 23 Jun 2012 10:54

AlexandruRomania
but I will never work as a journalist full time

I see what you mean. Journalism is indeed a tough business.

Christiane
# Posted: 25 Jun 2012 00:32

cora
No, it's about missing make-up and nail varnish.

OMGWhen I read this, I can notice, that there´s no difference to the yellow press in other countries.....it´s always the same.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 30 Jun 2012 00:44

German press :

http://www.muensterschezeitung.de/sport/fussball/em/bunt/news/art8179,1689691

http://www.nwzonline.de/Aktuelles/Sport/Nachrichten/NWZ/Artikel/2897900/S%E4ngerin-Ru slana-Ukraine-ver%E4ndert.html

Christiane
# Posted: 1 Jul 2012 01:14

AlexandruRomania

Very interesting articles.....thank you for the link. Well, I´ve got some time now, so I could translate them into English.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 1 Jul 2012 09:39

Christiane

.thank you for the link

You are welcome.

so I could translate them into English

Great! Thanks!

Christiane
# Posted: 1 Jul 2012 19:59 - Edited by: Christiane

Now this is the English translation of the interview with Ruslana in the "Münstersche Zeitung". The other article is just a short summary of what´s already in the interview.

Ruslana: "The European Championship has changed Ukraine

Kiev (dpa) "The European Championship has carried more of Europe to Ukraine", says one of the most celebrated singers of the co-host country: Ruslana

A few months after her victory at the Eurovision Song Contest 2004, she became a symbol figure of the western European based Orange Revolution along with politician Julia Timoshenko. During the European Championship, the 39-year old singer performed within the framework programme in stadiums and fanzones. The tournament is a piece of luck for the former Soviet republic, says Ruslana in an interview with the German press agency in Kiev.

"Many ukrainian people had the feeling of being a part of Europe for the first time."

Is it possible, that a 4-week football tournament can help to solve the most pressing problems of the second largest country in Europe?

Ruslana: "The Football European Championship has changed Ukraine already! Thanks to the European Championship many ukrainian people feel like being a part of Europe. For the EU-citizens it´s a daily routine - but for our national self-confidence it´s extremely important of being a part of the big european family. This is the pure culture of european integration."

Has the European Championship become a piece of luck for Ukraine?

Ruslana: "All in all, yes. The criticism on Ukraine has been absolutely legitimately due to the many mistakes, which were made during the preparations. But the European Championship has carried a bit more of Europe to Ukraine. New roads and stadiums are not that important for our still very young country, but the psychological aftermath of the tournament and the visitors.

Western politicians have boycotted the matches of the European Championship due to the handling with the imprisoned former head of government Julia Timoshenko. Has this been the right way?

Ruslana: " I can understand the reasons behind that. But I don´t think, that a boycott is going to change anything. You should answer the following question: does it help the people of Ukraine? From my point of view: it doesn´t. There are other possibilities of putting pressure on the government in Kiev. The European Championship has been a big chance for the West to signalize, that we Ukrainians are not alone. That we are welcome in Europe and that we are a part of it. Whoever decides on boycott, forgets, that the European Championships belong to the people - and not to the politicians.."

Guido
# Posted: 2 Jul 2012 19:10

I hope you didn't translate that for me Christiane :-) Thanks.
If our Ukrainian friends did the same effort translating too ...

Christiane
# Posted: 2 Jul 2012 23:37

Guido
I hope you didn't translate that for me Christiane :-)

I´m quite sure, that your German is good enough to understand the original article

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 4 Jul 2012 10:47

The Greek press if full of articles about how Ruslana looks like without any make-up. I don't like this kind of journalism.

cora
# Posted: 4 Jul 2012 11:16

Christiane
Thanks for the translation. The interview was actually done by the German press agency and appeared in at least 5 German newspapers.

Guido
If our Ukrainian friends did the same effort translating too ...

You are right.

Christiane
# Posted: 4 Jul 2012 16:48

cora
Thanks for the translation.

You're welcome

The interview was actually done by the German press agency

Yes, I know....this is mentioned in the article above.

Guido
# Posted: 6 Jul 2012 19:41 - Edited by: Guido

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M73p6dZboRM&list=UUwswva9TnLYr46Lm2rdyhmw&index=1&feat ure=plcp

Hat jemand in Ukraine eine Woche Zeit um etwas zu übersetzen ? :-) Ja, wenn unsere Ruslana anfängt zu reden ...

I only understood constitution, feminism, internet and Belarusia.
And the end : please Ruslana, stop speaking. It's 5 am I want to sleep or did I misunderstood ? :-)

Christiane
# Posted: 6 Jul 2012 21:41 - Edited by: Christiane

Guido
I only understood constitution, feminism, internet and Belarusia.

I found that interview as well a few days ago, but didn´t really watch it, so I´ve put some effort and watching the whole interview now.
I understood: once again , life, good evening, thank you, 90 (I´m not sure about that), press conference (not really difficult to understand this one ), little (or small?), simple (or easy?), yes (very important word ), green (not sure if it´s right, what I heard), I know, very good, together, 80 (not sure).
OK, the interview is finally finished, I´m quite knackered and still don´t know, what Ruslana has talked about

cora
# Posted: 8 Jul 2012 21:03

Guido
Hat jemand in Ukraine eine Woche Zeit um etwas zu übersetzen ? :-)

Yes, it would be great, if someone of our Ukrainian friends could summarize this interview.

Christiane
so I´ve put some effort and watching the whole interview now.

Me too. It's a really difficult interview. I think they talked about following topics:
Slaviansky Bazar in Belarus, Orange Revolution, women in politics, European integration of Ukraine, Ukrainian music on Russian radio and copyright laws.

Christiane
# Posted: 8 Jul 2012 21:11

cora
I think they talked about following topics:
Slaviansky Bazar in Belarus, Orange Revolution, women in politics, European integration of Ukraine, Ukrainian music on Russian radio and copyright laws.

Aha.....Ok, well I just understood the words, I mentioned above and I didn't think about what she's been talking about.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 20 Aug 2012 22:52

http://newsofstars.ru/prikoly/ruslana-s-vy-brity-mi-viskami-udivila-majdans-2012.html

The Russian press liked Ruslana's new image.

lampellen
# Posted: 5 Sep 2012 21:56

. ²
03.09.2012, 20:55
Tablo ID

URL

lampellen
# Posted: 12 Sep 2012 10:09

, , - 11.09.2012, 18:30
Tablo ID
URL

, - 15 .

" ? . 19.00 . , . , , , ", - "-2004" .

lampellen
# Posted: 16 Sep 2012 11:40

:
12.09.2012, 17:28
Tablo ID

URL

-""

14.09.2012, 11:00URL
Tablo ID

14.09.2012, 17:06
Tablo ID

URL

lampellen
# Posted: 7 Nov 2012 07:24

URL

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 12 Nov 2012 20:29

http://1tv.com.ua/uk/about/news/2012/11/05/29621

This is not good.

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 119 [1 Nov 2017 17:04]

These forums are running on online community script miniBB™ © 2001-2018 admin | Ruslana. Official site