-- ² ~3~LATEST MASS-MEDIA-- (16)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / -- ² ~3~LATEST MASS-MEDIA--
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . >>
Christiane
# Posted: 12 Nov 2012 20:58 - Edited by: Christiane

AlexandruRomania

I've been trying to translate the article via Google translator. So this is about the voting of Ukrainian artists, if I got that right...and Ruslana is missing in the ranking list?

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 12 Nov 2012 23:07

Christiane

It says that Ruslana's new videoclip received the lowest number of SMS votes and that it missed the top 10 of the competition. It was very important as it was conducted by the Ukrainian national television.

I hope that the new videoclip is going to be more successful.

Christiane
# Posted: 12 Nov 2012 23:24 - Edited by: Christiane

AlexandruRomania
It says that Ruslana's new videoclip received the lowest number of SMS votes

Oh, I see.......well, I find the new videoclip quite cool and it´s a pity, that it´s not available for the viewers in Germany anymore. I got the chance to watch the videoclip for a short time while being on holidays.

I hope that the new videoclip is going to be more successful.

Yes, let´s hope for a better result for the next videclip.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 13 Nov 2012 10:34

Christiane

Yes, let´s hope for a better result for the next videclip.

According to the official website, a new videoclip will be released soon. I'm not sure if it will be the English version of "Mij brat" (We are together) or a new Ukrainian videoclip. They also say that a new version of the website and blog will be presented soon.

Christiane
# Posted: 13 Nov 2012 11:22 - Edited by: Christiane

AlexandruRomania
According to the official website, a new videoclip will be released soon.

I see....I admit, that I have been quite absent here on the forum recently.

cora
# Posted: 13 Nov 2012 22:06

AlexandruRomania
It says that Ruslana's new videoclip received the lowest number of SMS votes and that it missed the top 10 of the competition.

Oh dear, that's really sad.

According to the official website, a new videoclip will be released soon. I'm not sure if it will be the English version of "Mij brat" (We are together) or a new Ukrainian videoclip. They also say that a new version of the website and blog will be presented soon.

Yes, I've seen it. Cool! Looking forward to both :-) It's really time for a new website. It's so ugly and outdated. But I doubt that it will go live soon. These things take more time than producing a video. Well, we will see...

Christiane
it´s a pity, that it´s not available for the viewers in Germany anymore

Yes, it's because of the GEMA. It cuts down a great free promotion tool of artists. Terrible! I usually download the videos from RuslanaTube during the short time they are visible. Not all of them, but many. If you want I can send you the Mij Brat video.

Christiane
# Posted: 13 Nov 2012 23:43

cora
Yes, it's because of the GEMA.

Yes, I know......well, we have to live with that.

I usually download the videos from RuslanaTube during the short time they are visible.

Yes, that´s a possibility. I didn´t have a chance as I´ve been on holidays that time, when I saw the videoclip, so no chance for downloading.

If you want I can send you the Mij Brat video.

That would be great, thank you very much

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 19 Nov 2012 20:46 - Edited by: AlexandruRomania

test

lampellen
# Posted: 20 Nov 2012 19:19

20.11.2012, 13:06
Tablo ID

http://tabloid.pravda.com.ua/lounge/50ab5f7e8bcb9/

lampellen
# Posted: 25 May 2013 14:14

20 볿 24.05.2013, 14:30
Tablo ID

http://tabloid.pravda.com.ua/person/519f405c574ef/

Warrioress
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 18:01

will she be touring to Ireland anytime?

cora
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 18:05

Warrioress
Hello and welcome to our wild forum!

will she be touring to Ireland anytime?

To be honest I think that's very unlikely.

Warrioress
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 18:27

must admit no one I'm a fan of tends to come here..

but
any chance of the UK?

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 19:15

Warrioress

any chance of the UK?

That's also unlikely at this time, but you never know what happens.

Christiane
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 20:25 - Edited by: Christiane

Warrioress

Welcome and greetings to Ireland :-) It´s a pity, that Ruslana never been invited to Ireland.

Lyka_2011
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 20:38

Well at least in Ireland you have this cheap airline which brings you across that big water puddle everyday ... It's not easy that way but hey it's a solution!

Christiane
# Posted: 15 Aug 2013 21:24

Lyka_2011
Well at least in Ireland you have this cheap airline which brings you across that big water puddle everyday

You mean Ryanair? I´ve never been flying to Ireland with Ryanair, but with Aer Lingus.

Lyka_2011
# Posted: 16 Aug 2013 14:32

Yeah I meant Ryanair.. it's the Air Berlin from Ireland ;) Aer Lingus is the official airline..but more expensive

With Ryanair I once flew from Eindhoven to Budapest for 17 euro's...that is affordable! ;)

Warrioress
# Posted: 16 Aug 2013 15:05

Aer Lingus is who i normally fly with but yeah it's a solution, see I've only become a fan recently really, and I'm not in the know yet, if she's touring Europe this year or next that might be a possibility for me..

cora
# Posted: 16 Aug 2013 15:09

Warrioress
and I'm not in the know yet, if she's touring Europe this year or next that

Unfortunately she is normally not touring Europe at all. The performance was the first one in a Western European country since 2008! However, there is hope that it wasn't the last one.

Lyka_2011
# Posted: 16 Aug 2013 16:32

cora

That is what we all hope indeed!

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 16 Aug 2013 16:39

Lyka_2011
That is what we all hope indeed!

Definitely! Hopefully there will be more performances nearer to the UK in the near future . Belgium, Holland, Germany... I will be going no matter where it is

Just out of interest guys... Ruslana obviously does a lot of shows and performances in Ukraine.. She also has recently done the my boo tour. I think it lasted an hour and a half, no? I watched most of the you tube video. How come you don't go to see her perform in Ukraine?

Christiane
# Posted: 16 Aug 2013 18:21 - Edited by: Christiane

UkFanOfRuslana
How come you don't go to see her perform in Ukraine?

Well, for the Ogo-Show I would have loved to go there, but I couldn`t, due to personal reasons. It's difficult anyway, cause Ruslana's concerts are mostly announced on short terms, so you have to be flexible, if you want to join her concerts.

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 16 Aug 2013 18:26

Christiane
Well, for the Ogo-Show I would have loved to go there, but I couldnt due to personal reasons. It's difficult anyway, cause Ruslana's concerts are mostly announced on short terms, so you have to be flexible, if you want to join her concerts.

Ah I see. Suppose it's a bit more difficult to arrange a trip to Ukraine at short notice compared with a neighbouring country. Yeah the Ogo-show looked amazing. She got the crowd going crazy! I would have been going mad aha!

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 16 Aug 2013 18:32

Lyka_2011
UkFanOfRuslana
Christiane

I'm pretty sure that Ruslana's concert in Antwerp wasn't her last performance in Western Europe.

I watched all her interviews from Belgium and it looks like the next concerts will take place in Ukraine, Russia, the United States and Brazil.

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 16 Aug 2013 18:42

AlexandruRomania
I'm pretty sure that Ruslana's concert in Antwerp wasn't her last performance in Western Europe.

I hope we have prompted her to come back

Christiane
# Posted: 16 Aug 2013 22:24

AlexandruRomania
I watched all her interviews from Belgium and it looks like the next concerts will take place in Ukraine, Russia, the United States and Brazil.

Yes, I´ve been watching this interview as well and I thought `Wow, Brazil even`:D

Guido
# Posted: 17 Aug 2013 00:03

I hope we have prompted her to come back
We did all we could and so did the rest of the audiance.

cora
# Posted: 17 Aug 2013 10:43

Let's take this discussion to a more appropriate topic about concerts.

cora
# Posted: 18 Sep 2013 21:07

I have google translated this article: http://www.viva.ua/view/22968

During the filming of "Battle of the Choirs" Ruslana fell off a horse

The unpleasant incident occurred with the singer on the set of the new show "Battle of the Choirs" which starts on 1 +1 at the end of October.

Now the shootings for project are in full swing and can not do without contingencies. Thus, during the filming of the business cards for coaches of "Battle of Choirs" the singer Ruslana fell off a horse and outright frightened the crew.

"For the shooting we found a beautiful white horse named Adam. But we were at the right moment he refused to go, - says the director of" Battle of the Choirs "Alla Grushko. - In attempts to get him to move the horse responded unexpectedly - he just threw Ruslana. We were very much afraid! The shooting took place in the evening. In addition because of the high grass it couldn't be seen what happened to Ruslana. It seemed to me that she fell right under the hoof of the horse. However, after a few minutes Ruslana stood up and offered to continue shooting. It turned out that she had fallen on her back, and the horse's hoof was an inch away from her! We marveled Ruslana's heroism. By the end of the shooting she had pacified the horse, and he did everything that was required of him. "

Ruslana admitted that a similar incident happened to her for the first time:

"In life and on stage I'm very active, I am in constant motion. Therefore, I enthusiastically accepted the idea to appear in the role of the Amazons, galloping through the woods on horseback, - said the singer. - It's typical for me an image that symbolizes the energy and drive. But the horse which I was given was not as fast and reacted very passively to commands. Because of this frame I looked shaky. I decided to rectify the situation and make the horse go faster. And my first attempt ended in the fall, because the horse pulled up sharply and threw me. But I was lucky to land in the tall grass and didn't hit. After this horse has listened to me we took a beautiful, dynamic movie. On the next day, I felt a surge of special forces and spent several hours at the racetrack."

Recall, in the "Battle of Choirs" on the stage will fight 8 choirs, 15 participants in each. By winning their mentors will lead the star - they have artists recognized in Ukraine, Russia and abroad: Alessandro Safina, Vladimir Grishko, Ruslana, Oleg Violin, Irina Bilyk, Zlata Ognevich, Garik Krichevsky and Natalia Gordienko

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 119 [1 Nov 2017 17:04]

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2017 admin | Ruslana. Official site