-- ² ~3~LATEST MASS-MEDIA-- (17)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / -- ² ~3~LATEST MASS-MEDIA--
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 .
AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 18 Sep 2013 21:17 - Edited by: AlexandruRomania

cora

Alessandro Safina, Vladimir Grishko, Ruslana, Oleg Violin, Irina Bilyk, Zlata Ognevich, Garik Krichevsky and Natalia Gordienko

Natalia Gordienko? Is that the same Natalia Gordienko who represented Moldova in the Eurovision Song Contest 2006? If yes, then I can hardly understand what she's doing there, but I can guess how it happened. LOL!

Except for Ruslana, I know who Alessandro Safina, Irina Bilyk and Zlata Ognevich are. I have no clue about the rest.

To be honest, I'm not so excited about this show. I've watched some episodes of the Lithuanian version and it looked so poor and they were not singing live.

However, the Ukrainians tend to put up quite big shows, so maybe the Ukrainian version will look & sound better. We'll see.

cora
# Posted: 18 Sep 2013 22:35

AlexandruRomania
Is that the same Natalia Gordienko who represented Moldova in the Eurovision Song Contest 2006? If yes, then I can hardly understand what she's doing there, but I can guess how it happened. LOL!

No idea. I know only Zlata Ognevich.

However, the Ukrainians tend to put up quite big shows, so maybe the Ukrainian version will look & sound better. We'll see.

Yes, they usually put much effort in it. So let's wait and see. I hope Ruslana will get the chance to sing as well.

Christiane
# Posted: 24 Sep 2013 22:23 - Edited by: Christiane

AlexandruRomania
Natalia Gordienko? Is that the same Natalia Gordienko who represented Moldova in the Eurovision Song Contest 2006?

I don´t think so. The name sounds familiar to me and I think, she´s been one of the participants of "Holos Krainy", season 1, who has been coached by Diana Arbenina.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgbH4sP25Og

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 26 Sep 2013 13:21

Christiane

I don´t think so. The name sounds familiar to me and I think, she´s been one of the participants of "Holos Krainy", season 1, who has been coached by Diana Arbenina.

I know that singer from the Holos' Krainyi project, but she uses the name Natasha Gordienko. That's why I didn't think about her when I read the list of judges. I also knew that Natalia Gordienko from Eurovision is Ukrainian but living in Moldova so I immediately made the connection.

Anyway, we'll see which Gordienko it is when the show will start.

By the way, I love this song of Natasha Gordienko: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDs2UK-_ko8

Christiane
# Posted: 27 Sep 2013 10:10 - Edited by: Christiane

AlexandruRomania
but she uses the name Natasha Gordienko.

In this video, I posted, she introduces herself as Natalia Gordienko and there are some other videos, in which she's been introduced with this name. Natasha might be a kind of a nickname.

I also knew that Natalia Gordienko from Eurovision is Ukrainian

I didn't know that....anyway, we will see.

lampellen
# Posted: 3 Apr 2014 12:14

- "Viva" , ? , ).

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 480 [13 Dec 2014 05:10]

These forums are running on forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2016 admin | Ruslana. Official site