* 2 * RuslanaTube 2 * (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / * 2 * RuslanaTube 2 *
. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 16 . 17 . >>
cora
# Posted: 20 Dec 2010 17:29

I open a new RuslanaTube topic as the current one is already on page 53.

cora
# Posted: 20 Dec 2010 17:31

wild_olchyk

Did you upload these videos?

", ". "ij"

"ij".

, , "WHY". "ij"

Thanks a lot!

I love particularly the one with Ruslana playing piano. Really impressive! Wild Dances piano version wow, stunning!

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 20 Dec 2010 20:42

cora
Did you upload these videos?

Yes, I uploaded them. And now the last part of this show is available. Enjoy! ;)

Ruslana, Ani Lorak, Gaitana "Never Never Gonna Give You Up"

Wild Dances piano version wow, stunning!
Indeed! I adore it!!!

Guido
# Posted: 21 Dec 2010 00:46

I liked Ruslanatube I. Not allways. Perhaps only Cora and Esther can understand what I mean. And Ruslanatube herself of course.

cora
# Posted: 22 Dec 2010 19:17

wild_olchyk
And now the last part of this show is available.
Thanks. Although this is not really my taste of music.

I want to say again how much I am impressed by Ruslana's piano skills. So wonderful

Guido
You can't turn back time.

Guido
# Posted: 23 Dec 2010 01:20 - Edited by: Guido

Sometimes that's good Cora. Sometimes it isn't.
Once a year when we go back to summer time : 1 hour.
But that isn't enough

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 26 Dec 2010 20:50

䳿 " 1+1"

" 1+1". г 2011: ? (1)

" 1+1". г 2011: ? (2)

-------------------------------

"" 1+1

cora
# Posted: 29 Dec 2010 18:28

wild_olchyk
Thanks for uploading!

䳿 " 1+1"

I like Ruslana's redish hair and the costume. Very beautiful

What is the song called at 5:00? Never heard it before. Really lovely song

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 29 Dec 2010 19:00

cora
You are welcome!

I like Ruslana's redish hair and the costume. Very beautiful
Indeed! Ruslana just shines!

What is the song called at 5:00?
It is Ukrainian Christmas carol "Nova Radist"/ "Joy On Earth Now Appearing"

cora
# Posted: 30 Dec 2010 09:10

wild_olchyk
It is Ukrainian Christmas carol
I see, thanks!

Found the song on YouTube. Very nice.

cora
# Posted: 31 Dec 2010 12:48

Ukrainian TV show Noviy Rik u Metro, December 2005: Ruslana singing Vodohray and Ukrainian stars singing Dobriy vechir toby.

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 30 Jan 2011 16:52

"". ?

-

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 Feb 2011 20:37 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

I hadn't had a look at my older videos on YouTube for long... and now, wow, what a surprise. All videos where I've used Ruslana's music as a background sound are moved to the section "Content ID Matches". And for some of them I might agree, ok. BUT why videos with MP3s I own, I've bought and legally possess? %) Ok, there might not be a way to prove it. BUT... also videos where I use a casette recorder, playing a casette, is considered illegal, too. WtF, what if the radio had been playing Ruslana's music at the time and I accidentally recorded it? What a moronish idea it must be to claim that videos with a radio/casette recorder sound quality illegal. LoL, btw, the video for the "Wild Competition" , for which I used my own CD, which was approved by Ruslana's staff, is also now illegal. I'm not sure whether other people can notice those changes.. but when I go to my videos, they're all "illegal". With all my respect to intellectual property, that's gone a bit overboard

cora
# Posted: 16 Feb 2011 19:17

nikoleta_rangelova
All videos where I've used Ruslana's music as a background sound are moved to the section "Content ID Matches".

Is it only your videos or also other videos, e.g. live shows?
You know that all RuslanaTube videos are blocked for viewers in Germany since Lavina licensed them.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 16 Feb 2011 19:51

cora
Is it only your videos or also other videos, e.g. live shows?

I noticed it on my videos only, but.. in some I've used music from live concerts. Tha's ok, I guess.. but.. I'm pretty annoyed about the one where the sound is from my casette recorder, not even a CD or whatever with a clearer sound.

I checked my other account.. there I have three videos from Ruslana in BG in 2006.... that Vivatel concert. All three of the vidoes are a concert recording from the TV, which had broadcast it live. However, the videos are treated differently. The first one is "illegal", while the other two aren't. Hm.

You know that all RuslanaTube videos are blocked for viewers in Germany since Lavina licensed them.

Yes, that's a shame. Soon her YT videos might be available for UA only, lol

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 19 Feb 2011 14:28

Live, 18.02

>> >>

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 19 Feb 2011 14:30

nikoleta_rangelova
"Content ID Matches" doesn't mean that your videos are unavailable to other users. It just means that someone claimed rights on a part of a video content. (RuslanaTube videos are licensed by Lavina Digital LTD). If you check other videos which contain Ruslana music you will notice many videos marked as "Contains Content From: Ruslana" and link to RuslanaTube below. :-)

cora
# Posted: 22 Feb 2011 15:23 - Edited by: cora

nikoleta_rangelova
I first misunderstood you. I thought your videos have become invisible. But they arn't. The music content is just claimed by Lavina (=RuslanaTube). This has also happened to videos on my channel.

but when I go to my videos, they're all "illegal".

I agree with wild_olchyk. This claiming doesn't mean that the videos have become illegal. On the contrary, your videos are approved by the copyright owner Lavina. If they had considered it illegal, they would have blocked it. Now it only indicates to whom the music belongs.

Regarding the copyright of a song it doesn't matter, if you use your own CD, cassette or radio. If you broadcast it publicly on YouTube, you are breaching the copyright. In that almost all music videos on YouTube are illegal. In this case the copyright owner Lavina approved you using their music for your video. So be happy about it That's how I see it.

The only thing that makes me wonder is, why Lavina is now the copyright owner of almost all Ruslana songs, while the albums were released by EMI and Warner respectively.

Scoub
# Posted: 27 Feb 2011 16:03

I also posted this in the mass-media topic, but since the clip is on YouTube:

According to this Dutch tv-programme, Ruslana is going to be one of the coaches of the new tv-show ' ' (The Voice of Ukraine)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgfpnR4Da58

cora
# Posted: 27 Feb 2011 17:05

wild_olchyk
Live, 18.02

Thanks for uploading. Can you please be so kind and explain in a few words what this law is about they are talking about and what is the position of Ruslana & Sasha.

Scoub
According to this Dutch tv-programme, Ruslana is going to be one of the coaches of the new tv-show ' ' (The Voice of Ukraine

Thanks for the information. Interesting.

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 27 Feb 2011 18:21

cora
Thanks for uploading.

You are welcome!

Can you please be so kind and explain in a few words what this law is about they are talking about and what is the position of Ruslana & Sasha.

They discussed the law of Olena Bondarenko (a deputy of the Party of Regions) abolishing the 50-percent quota on the broadcasting of musical works of Ukrainian authors in the television and radio stations. Such quotas have been being mandatory in Ukraine since 2006. Ruslana told that the abolition of quotas will kill Ukrainian music, including the young performers. Sasha told that he is the opponent of any kinds of quotas. But in this case, according to his words, such quotas are really necessary.

cora
# Posted: 27 Feb 2011 19:03

wild_olchyk
I see, thanks for explaining. Who will decide on the proposed law and when?

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 27 Feb 2011 19:53

cora
On Feb. 1st, Verkhovna Rada adopted the existing bill in the first reading as the base of the future law. It will be edited and Verkhovna Rada will vote again. It isn't known yet, when the second reading is to be.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 28 Feb 2011 16:21

wild_olchyk
cora

Thanks for sharing your information and opinion! : )

cora
# Posted: 28 Feb 2011 17:14

wild_olchyk

Ulyana
# Posted: 1 Mar 2011 18:14 - Edited by: Ulyana

" " , . , , , - ...
http://tsn.ua/glamur/events/ruslana-lizhichko-stala-zirkovim-trenerom-shou-golos-kray ini-na-1-1.html

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 3 Mar 2011 18:00

" 1+1"

=1= =2=

Blizneawki
# Posted: 3 Mar 2011 20:21

Velike deakuemo Olea!Duje cikave interviu

wild_olchyk
# Posted: 4 Mar 2011 13:05

Blizneawki
!

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Mar 2011 13:36

wild_olchyk
Djakuju for uploads and all the great work you're doing!

. 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 16 . 17 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 76 [11 Oct 2017 11:38]

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2017 admin | Ruslana. Official site