AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 31 Dec 2012 14:47

The new music video for the song "Rachmaninoff" is out :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WER9ln5B9h0

I LOVE IT!

Christiane
# Posted: 31 Dec 2012 14:56 - Edited by: Christiane

AlexandruRomania

Wow, this is really great and funny as well. I also love it.....even my husband likes it

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 31 Dec 2012 15:00

Christiane

Wow, this is really great and funny as well. I also love it...

This is what I commented on youtube about it : It took me some time to "digest" the new version of the song but I do like it after all. It's great that Ruslana managed to move on from her wild image and found something completely new and interesting to showcase in her music. I'm looking forward to the English version of her last album!

Christiane
# Posted: 31 Dec 2012 15:17

AlexandruRomania

Yes, I´ve read your comment on Youtube. I loved the video version right away and the videoclip itself is really well made.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 31 Dec 2012 15:22

Christiane

I loved the video version right away and the videoclip itself is really well made.

Yes, I agree. The videoclip is very modern and interesting. Do you like the new version of the song? I had some problems "digesting" it at the first listening.

cora
# Posted: 31 Dec 2012 16:54

AlexandruRomania
Christiane

Sorry, I would suggest to discuss the video in the Rachmaninov topic.

cora
# Posted: 1 Jan 2013 11:09

New Year's performance on Maydan.

Christiane
# Posted: 1 Jan 2013 16:17

New Year's greetings from Ruslana

cora
# Posted: 3 Jan 2013 18:53

Ruslana cooking borsh ,

AlexandruRomania
What is this story about Bucharest (starting at 11:13)? Do you understand? I think it is this story from 2007, but I'm not sure. And why is she talking about this at a cooking show? Any idea?

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 3 Jan 2013 19:32

cora

Ruslana cooking borsh

Yummy! I tried that in Kishinev last year and it was amazing!

What is this story about Bucharest

She speaks about her concert on New Year's Eve from Bucharest (2006/2007) when Romania and Bulgaria joined the European Union. She explains that she had problems in Austria with her flight and with the help of the president they managed to get in time to Bucharest on a new plane. She also says something about having problems with the costumes.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 3 Jan 2013 19:40

I'm soooo cooking that during these days. hahahahahaha If I'll be missing, it's because it was fatal. ahahahaha

cora
# Posted: 3 Jan 2013 19:50

AlexandruRomania
She speaks about her concert on New Year's Eve from Bucharest (2006/2007)

Yes, that's what I understood. I just wonder why she tells this story on this cooking show.

Ruslana cooking borsh
I would call it vegetable soup. And it is vegan (except for the sour creme) It looks indeed yummy.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 3 Jan 2013 19:54

cora

I just wonder why she tells this story on this cooking show.

Maybe an Ukrainian native could help us with more details. There were some parts in which she was speaking about food but I couldn't understand it very well.

Christiane
# Posted: 3 Jan 2013 23:55

cora
I would call it vegetable soup.

I think, it´s a kind of a stew, isn´t it? Well, I mean, because of the different ingredients like beans, beetroot and other veges. I'm not sure, if there has to be any meat in there to be called borsh.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 4 Jan 2013 00:31

Christiane

it´s a kind of a stew, isn´t it?

No, no.

It's a soup! It's called borscht.

Christiane
# Posted: 4 Jan 2013 09:08 - Edited by: Christiane

AlexandruRomania
It's a soup! It's called borscht.

I know, what borscht is, though I never had it before. Soup and stew are nearly the same, thoug a stew is more richer in content than a soup, that's why I"d describe a borscht more like a stew, because of the different ingredients.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 4 Jan 2013 12:03

Christiane

though I never had it before

you really should. I love it!

Soup and stew are nearly the same, thoug a stew is more richer in content than a soup

hmmmm The stew cooked by my family is VERY different to a soup. The difference is huge. Maybe there are other recipes of stew that are similar somehow to a soup. I don't know.

Christiane
# Posted: 4 Jan 2013 19:16 - Edited by: Christiane

AlexandruRomania
you really should.

I might....if there is no lamb in it I don't like lamb.

hmmmm The stew cooked by my family is VERY different to a soup. The difference is huge. Maybe there are other recipes of stew that are similar somehow to a soup.

Well....I'm not sure, if we tallk about different things. There are
different kinds of stew....Irish stew, which is cooked with lamb, or
Pichelsteiner, which is a stew, my mum used to cook very often, when I was young. I don't know the Romanian word for stew, in German it means 'Eintopf'.

cora
# Posted: 4 Jan 2013 19:20

AlexandruRomania
Christiane
We've got some topics about food and cooking, for example this one.

Christiane
# Posted: 19 Jan 2013 23:52 - Edited by: Christiane

Who let the dogs out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZgIo1cEzps&list=UUwswva9TnLYr46Lm2rdyhmw&index=1

Could be Ruslana´s new partner on stage. She just has to teach him to bark in time

cora
# Posted: 20 Jan 2013 19:29 - Edited by: cora

Christiane
Who let the dogs out?

Funny video
It's nice to see some private footage.

Christiane
# Posted: 20 Jan 2013 21:32

cora
It's nice to see some private footage.

Yes, it´s nice for a change to see Ruslana somewhere else than just on the stage, in interviews, shows or videoclips. I like these dogs anyway.......so adorable

cora
# Posted: 6 Feb 2013 18:47

Because of the problem that RuslanTube is blocked for viewers in Germany I have now started RuslanaTubeGermany, an extra channel with unlicensed videos. Unfortunately 3 videos were blocked straight after uploading (The Same Star, DWTW and one performance on German TV). But all others seem to be okay. I wouldn't mind, if you helped increasing the view counts a little

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 6 Feb 2013 20:33

cora

Yes, i noticed that. I sent you an e-mail with a suggestion.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 27 Feb 2013 19:56

There is a new video on RuslanaTube. It's a teaser of the "OGO Show: Loud & Wild".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCoNjYCGXsI

cora
# Posted: 27 Feb 2013 23:00

AlexandruRomania
It's a teaser of the "OGO Show: Loud & Wild".

It's impressive, but I prefer seeing Ruslana singing

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 27 Feb 2013 23:14

cora

I agree with you 100%

kozi
# Posted: 1 Mar 2013 14:33

cora

True...

Christiane
# Posted: 1 Mar 2013 16:12

AlexandruRomania
There is a new video on RuslanaTube. It's a teaser of the "OGO Show: Loud & Wild".

I've been watching the clip and it's confusing me. Is this about the show, Ruslana made already last year? So it wouldn't be something new.

cora
# Posted: 1 Mar 2013 17:52

Christiane
I've been watching the clip and it's confusing me. Is this about the show, Ruslana made already last year? So it wouldn't be something new.

You are right, it is really confusing. As far as I understand it, it's a teaser for Ruslana upcoming show concept. It is probably based on last year's show as it has got the same name, but a new logo. Maybe the new show includes new dances and different songs.

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 119 [1 Nov 2017 17:04]

These forums are running on bulletin board script miniBB™ © 2001-2018 admin | Ruslana. Official site