Looking for Ruslana TV appearances............. (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / Looking for Ruslana TV appearances.............
. 1 . 2 . >>
tango2811
# Posted: 12 Sep 2004 13:08

Seek the two German TV appearances of TV Total and the Sportstudio in good quality? Does this have somebody?

Naluna
# Posted: 12 Sep 2004 13:34

Ruslana Lyzhicko Wild Dance llive German tv 27.05.04 eurovision ssdsgps grand prix winner vcd.MPG

Look for that title on e-mule.. n good luck cos I'm trying to download it for months now but it stopped at 97.8% and doesn't work ne more :(

tango2811
# Posted: 12 Sep 2004 13:47

@Naluna

Ruslana Lyzhicko Wild Dance llive German tv 27.05.04 eurovision ssdsgps grand prix winner vcd.MPG

Look for that title on e-mule.. n good luck cos I'm trying to download it for months now but it stopped at 97.8% and doesn't work ne more :(

I had the same problem with the file ruslana-wild_dances_(tvtotal_27_05_04)-svcd-2004-mvi.m2v on eMule. 45 percent and then, nothing more went. I hate eMule:-((((

Naluna
# Posted: 12 Sep 2004 18:16

tango2811
I hate eMule:-((((

ME TOO!!!!!!!! :( did u find any other ruslana files??? cos I did.. but the same problem :/

tango2811
# Posted: 12 Sep 2004 19:22

did u find any other ruslana files??? cos I did.. but the same problem :/

I have downloades two Videos from eMule and Kazaa:
Znayu_Ya.avi and Wild Dances (Video Clip).avi (the preview video from trt)

I have a few video clips, that I captured with my own TV card:

ruslana_-_wild_dances(live@totp_05-05-04)-mpeg2.mpg
ruslana_-_wild_dances(live@viva_interaktiv_27-05-04)-mpeg2.mpg
Ruslana_Lyzhichko_-_Wild_Dances - Eurovison_Song_Contest(Winner_2004-Ukraine-svcd).mpg
Ruslana_Lyzhichko_-_Wild_Dances - Eurovison_Song_Contest(Winner_2004-Ukraine-svcd)-FINALE-svcd.mpg

The finale video is over 200 MB

SKILER
# Posted: 13 Sep 2004 14:38

Wow!

Ivan
# Posted: 13 Sep 2004 19:46

tango2811
How kan I find Wild Dances in kazaa?

Naluna
# Posted: 13 Sep 2004 22:23

tango2811
I have all those video clips waiting on emule.. but it will take me ages to get them all :(( so u r the one who has them.. :)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 14 Sep 2004 12:29

Naluna

Did you get the Wilddancers performance on TV total? On the "video" thread I downloaded it without any probs. Is it the same you have talked about for a while?

Naluna
# Posted: 14 Sep 2004 22:15

Lussekatt
On the "video" thread I downloaded it without any probs.
I'm lost there.. can u tell me the link?? and I'll download it too, then I'll tell u if it's the same file ok?

Lussekatt
# Posted: 15 Sep 2004 17:57

Naluna
Ok, heres the file. Theres REAL cool Ruslanastuff over there. I was soo amazed about it :D

http://www.muzon.com/myruslana/

Btw: Is that Sertab in the pic with Ruslana above?? It looks like her but somebody has placed the two poor girls in a very weird way...

Naluna
# Posted: 15 Sep 2004 21:46

Lussekatt
OMG!! I didn't know anything about that site til now! Thank u very much dear :) once I had download the tv total video I'll tell u if they're the same.. although I think they will b :/

Is that Sertab in the pic with Ruslana above??
No, I'm sure she's not Sertab.. but I don't know who is that girl! she seems like Shakira.. but not sure :?

tango2811
Pls tell us who is that girl with Ruslana in ur pic!

hitman0907
# Posted: 15 Sep 2004 22:43

Of course she is SHAKIRA.How can you see that picture like that? :)))

Shakira is in love with me but she doesn't know it yet.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 15 Sep 2004 22:50

hitman0907

A stupid question: Who is Shakira? another singer??

Dieter
# Posted: 15 Sep 2004 23:37

Lussekatt
Shakira is a columbian singer, quite good looking :). She had a big hit a year or two ago: Whenever Wherever (or Suerte in spanish). Other songs are Ojos Asi, Objection Tango, Underneath your clothes, ...

I read an interview with Ruslana somewhere, she said she would like to be like Shakira but more wild :)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 15 Sep 2004 23:51

Dieter

Aha, thanks for telling me ;) I had no clue as I dont know any other music outside ESC

* Lussekatt on another planet*

Christiane
# Posted: 15 Sep 2004 23:53

Lussekatt
What kind of music do you listen to, except those of Ruslana?

Lussekatt
# Posted: 16 Sep 2004 00:06

Christiane
What kind of music do you listen to, except those of Ruslana?

OMG! I guess that I had made a complete fool of myself by now. 24/7 Ruslana and has no clue who "Shakira" is....well I really have explainations of this but I dont see it appropiate to mention :/

Kind of music that suits Lussekatt except beloved Ruslana?

Well, before she took over the show for me I basicly only listened to music one period of the year. That was around Eurovision Song Contest.... I havent listen to any radiostation for many years so hits by Shakira or somebody can easily pass me without a trace. I simply dont like the music they play on radios...so I had prefer the silence instead or some quite old music. But I MIGHT have heard songs of Shakira that I dont know. Because when I shop they play music in the stores. Thats the only way I get in touch with non ESC related music..........

Christiane
# Posted: 16 Sep 2004 00:21 - Edited by: Christiane

Lussekatt
I also don´t listen to the radio usually. Sometimes I do and so I get, what´s in charts sometimes, but normally I listen to Jean Michel Jarre´s music and Irish folk, classical music also......beside Ruslana.

obw
# Posted: 16 Sep 2004 02:01 - Edited by: obw

Lussekatt
has no clue who "Shakira" is

Well... you can shape an opinion for yourself. About 30 MB video file are waiting here: Shakira - Whenever, Wherever
(I did not check if this is really the named video... but if it is be very prepared... it totally blew me away when I first saw it ;-)

Christiane
# Posted: 16 Sep 2004 11:24

Lussekatt
Did you got already, that the TV channel, which has broadcasted the World Music Awards, has cut out our Ruslana for a commercial break? The Canadians, who watched the show, were really mad.

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 16 Sep 2004 13:55

Christiane
really mad? FURIOUS! It's sad and disgusting and shows us that american broadcasters are egocentric and created the little "North American" Awards rather than the "World Music" Awards...

ªª
- !

Christiane
# Posted: 16 Sep 2004 14:17

_sick_driver_
Of course it´s disgusting, what happened there. Is that the rural way for them to ignore a newcomer? Stupidly, cause people like Anastacia, Avril Lavigne or whoever also were unknown to the public once, so I don´t see any reason to boycott Ruslana.

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 16 Sep 2004 14:25

Christiane
umm i didn't even see Anastacia.. they only showed artists from Canada and America including Avril.. :|

ªª
- !

Christiane
# Posted: 16 Sep 2004 14:33

_sick_driver_
they only showed artists from Canada and America including Avril.. :|
Mmmhh.....Anastacia is from America, I think. I said this, cause I read the other day, that she would take part on the WMA, but maybe I wasn´t informed very well. About Avril.......I´m asking myself, what is so special about her. Her voice doesn´t come as half as close to those of Ruslana´s voice.

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 16 Sep 2004 14:37

Christiane
Mmmhh.....Anastacia is from America, I think. I said this, cause I read the other day, that she would take part on the WMA, but maybe I wasn´t informed very well. About Avril.......I´m asking myself, what is so special about her. Her voice doesn´t come as half as close to those of Ruslana´s voice.
hmm isn't she from Australia? :S
and avril? well coz she's from Canada.. na na na.. she gets to be shown... bah.. this sux.. :'[

ªª
- !

Christiane
# Posted: 16 Sep 2004 14:43

_sick_driver_
hmm isn't she from Australia? :S
Anastacia was born in Chicago.

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 16 Sep 2004 14:45

Christiane
waaaat... :x then the www.worldmusicawards.com had informed me wrong...

ªª
- !

Christiane
# Posted: 16 Sep 2004 14:54

_sick_driver_
Ooops.......and what is the official website www.anastacia.com saying about that? I have no access on the site at the moment.

hitman0907
# Posted: 16 Sep 2004 22:42

I'm a great Shakira fan.I have got her (about) 50 videos.And about 40 songs.

She will release her new album on November.

. 1 . 2 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on free forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site