video (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / video
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Lussekatt
# Posted: 13 Sep 2004 01:59

_sick_driver_
oy, just be careful not to reapply daily..

Yes I will but I had bougt special "skinfriendly" pain so it wouldnt be that dangerous after all. But I still need to ask Ruslana about advice how she manage her tatoo :/

Lussekatt
# Posted: 13 Sep 2004 02:00

pain

lol, I mean PAINT of course!

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 13 Sep 2004 02:00 - Edited by: _sick_driver_

obw
I guess I am too subtle sometimes...okay, you wrote on your geography binder the following words: " " " ". Final hint: The third word never appears in any video or CD from Ruslana. And I think I don't know where those "Huzls" might live. ;)
umm but it appears on the CD cover..

Lussekatt
you could get a fake tatoo.. where you have a sheet of the tatoo on a piece of paper where you apply it on your skin and moisten it and it leave it on for a minute... that's how its done.. :P But i read somewhere that they said that Ruslana had a permanent tatoo :S

ªª
- !

obw
# Posted: 13 Sep 2004 02:01 - Edited by: obw

_sick_driver_
hmm, did u mean.. to get back to my homework?

*sigh* I give up... *waves white flag*. You wrote "Hutslskij" instead of "Hutsulskij" and I was playing on words with that. :-P

edit: umm but it appears on the CD cover..
nooo, it doesn't... ;-)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 13 Sep 2004 02:01

and I have not time to reapply daily so dont worry...

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 13 Sep 2004 02:05

obw
:O gfuhjfgdfgdfgbjkyhjtgfgdfgdgh ah S*** hfsdjghj [!]
:|

Lussekatt
okie...

ªª
- !

obw
# Posted: 13 Sep 2004 02:08

_sick_driver_
fuhjfgdfgdfgbjkyhjtgfgdfgdgh ah S*** hfsdjghj

I assume... this means you finally got me? ;-)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 13 Sep 2004 02:08

_sick_driver_
where you have a sheet of the tatoo on a piece of paper where you apply it on your skin and moisten it and it leave it on for a minute...

Aha...oki...I know these kind of tatoos excist. I can buy them in toystores I guess. BUT there will be no Dyki Tanci tatoo of Ruslana and that is the only one I want. So I have to make it like that in some way. Interesting, I have never thought of that but I will try of course!
Ruslana´s permanent?? Naw really, I would like to have that comfirmed...

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 13 Sep 2004 02:13

obw
lol mhmm... i fixed it tho..

ªª
- !

obw
# Posted: 13 Sep 2004 02:18 - Edited by: obw

_sick_driver_
i fixed it tho

This is what I meant with "distracting". I thought you were frenetically erasing and repainting while pretending everything was fine otherwise. ;-)
looks nearly perfect now. ;)

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 13 Sep 2004 02:20

Lussekatt
Well you could go to a tatoo shop and ask them if they could make specially designed tatoos that are fake.. coz i've seen people do that for "making the video" or something like that [a show where you have crazed fans about a band/singer and they become their singer/band. well you have hair stylist, make-up artists and clothes that make you like the band/artist, dance instructor and you remake the video..] but my point is that they have made those kinds of tatoos where an artist has one/them. lol but if Ruslana's videos are play in North America.. I'd really wanna be part of that show..

ªª
- !

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 13 Sep 2004 02:23

obw
This is what I meant with "distracting". I thought you were frenetically erasing and repainting while pretending everything was fine otherwise. ;-)
looks nearly perfect now. ;)

LOL, nope.. i didn't realize. But i doubt that i could erase it. It's permanent marker. i'd need to use nail polish remover, but it would still leave black marks.. and no it doesn't look fine.. the y isn't perfect! : \

ªª
- !

Lussekatt
# Posted: 13 Sep 2004 02:29

_sick_driver_

Thanks for your tatoo advices! I will still working something good out of it so I can have it better and more often as I have today. That would be lovely! I can do the tatoo so it looks exactly as Ruslanas but the problem is to make it look good on the arm....

And that videoshow sounds really cool! If something similuar was excisting here I would appear as Ruslana of course. Im going to sing wild dancers again in november. As a preparation I will practice even harder on the wild dance and also do a copy of her leather outfit.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 13 Sep 2004 02:31

_sick_driver_
But i doubt that i could erase it.

So when you got to school tomorrow your geographyteacher will see it and wonder what the heck is that :D

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 13 Sep 2004 02:35

Lussekatt
lol, npz..
i'd do either kolomyjka or oh zahrajmy myzychenky.. :P
oh yea-mtv does these kinda shows.. but in the states...

ªª
- !

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 13 Sep 2004 02:37

Lussekatt
haha, yeah... but i really don't think he'd really notice, coz its on the back and he doesn't check binders. But my friend will notice and be wtf is that LOL..

ªª
- !

Lussekatt
# Posted: 13 Sep 2004 03:58

OK now I have seen almost everything in that link Taina gave us. I must say that was SOOO interesting. See so much of a moving Ruslana just as she is in daily life not in a musicvideo. And I got a videoclip from TV total , wonder if that is the one Naluna never managed to download. And in another clip I can see that broken ESCstage we talked about here earlier, cool! And Ruslana seemes to have a very close relationship with her father. But she looks more like her mother, I think! These videoclips are amazing. You sort of get to know Ruslana even better.....

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 13 Sep 2004 04:12

Lussekatt
oh indeed..

ªª
- !

Christiane
# Posted: 13 Sep 2004 11:31

_sick_driver_
But i read somewhere that they said that Ruslana had a permanent tatoo :S
I thought about, this might be an airbrush tatoo.....I don´t know.

SKILER
# Posted: 13 Sep 2004 14:12

Thank You!

Lussekatt
# Posted: 14 Sep 2004 12:11

Christiane
I thought about, this might be an airbrush tatoo.....

Uh, what is that? I look for every possible chances to make mine look even better...

_sick_driver_
i'd do either kolomyjka or oh zahrajmy myzychenky.. :P

Yes, I would like to do Kolomiyka as well. But I have to do Wild dancers anyway. Because that is the only Ruslanasong I´ve got with only instrumental music so I´ll do the vocals without Ruslana.

Canadiankid
# Posted: 14 Sep 2004 12:26

Lussekatt
with an airbrush tattoo, there is a design cut into something, usually a thin plastic sheet for durability and it is placed over the skin. then a body spray paint is applied. and the design will go onto the skin on the cut out places but will go on the plastic on other spots, leaving a quick tattoo. but you have to make sure you hold down the plastic tight and until it dries so that it doesnt run.

Christiane
# Posted: 14 Sep 2004 12:54

Lussekatt
Uh, what is that?
Mmhhh.....good question, how am I going to explain that now. Well, I got an airbrush tatoo a couple of years ago. Airbrush tatoos are not applied under the skin like the rural ones, but on the skin with a kind of a pistol, which is filled with special colours. Airbrush tatoos can be removed again.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 14 Sep 2004 13:13

Canadiankid
Christiane

Thanks for info ;)

the design will go onto the skin on the cut out places

Well I have thought of that as well but it´s tecnichal impossible to do this cutout with Ruslana´s Dyki Tanci symbol. Its because it has parts which will dissapear in the cutout unfortunately. So I have to do it vice versa which is more difficult......

Lussekatt
# Posted: 14 Sep 2004 13:16

adding: I have done it vise versa both as a cutout ( I cut out the other parts around the tatoo not the tatoo itself) and I made it like you will see it in a mirror.

Christiane
# Posted: 14 Sep 2004 13:45

airbrush tatoos are a good alternative for those, who don´t like permanent ones. Next year we all will go to Kiev and get ourselves a tatoo*lol*.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 14 Sep 2004 13:55

Christiane

YES!! cool idea :D

taina
# Posted: 14 Sep 2004 23:40

It's cool that you enjoyed the videos. BTW, i watched ESCbackstage, it must be very interisting but i dont understand german. so if anyone translate the most interesting part i'll be very glad.
As for the tatoo i've read somewhere that Ruslana said that it was fake

Christiane
# Posted: 14 Sep 2004 23:55

taina
it must be very interisting but i dont understand german. so if anyone translate the most interesting part i'll be very glad.
Do you mean the German speaking comments?

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 15 Sep 2004 04:17

Lussekatt
Yes, I would like to do Kolomiyka as well. But I have to do Wild dancers anyway. Because that is the only Ruslanasong I´ve got with only instrumental music so I´ll do the vocals without Ruslana.
oh no, i mean if i were the person on the remake video on mtv ;P

btw, you could see the logo well now on the site www.ruslana.com.ua/eng ;P

Christiane
I thought about, this might be an airbrush tatoo.....I don´t know.
meh, im guessing its a water applied tatoo..

ªª
- !

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 7; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site