obw come "heir" (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / obw come "heir"
. 1 . 2 . >>
_sick_driver_
# Posted: 25 Sep 2004 04:40 - Edited by: _sick_driver_

haha, k.. well you have "mail" in your "online folder" ;P
btw, did you get that "mail" that was mentioned in the email I sent you yesterday? coz it seems to be not in your "online folder" neither on your "page of the list of audio/video".
lol sorrie, i just tried to keep it low...

ªª
- !

obw
# Posted: 25 Sep 2004 14:19

_sick_driver_
well you have "mail" in your "online folder" ;P

I got your "regular" email about that, I just reacted a little slow. :o)

And right now there is a scheduled powerdown in the building, even an UPS would be of no use, I'll get my workstation powered up again on sunday evening. (And then a weekend's worth of regular mails, mailing lists and spam will pour down my mail chain =:-| )

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 25 Sep 2004 22:43

obw
haha, okie. well i suppose your "costumers" can wait. ;P
lol btw, you should make me an account for your "online folder" so that other can't have access to it :P [moahaha...]

ªª
- !

Lussekatt
# Posted: 26 Sep 2004 01:19

It seemes that You have contacts outside the forum. I wonder if this is common or not. That people keep contact in mails, phone or so. I have seen that Naluna had phonecontact with Wildbeaty and maybe Sick Driver and Canadiankid . Maybe obw and Christiane. Well I dont have contact with anybody outside the forum (but I´d like to ;]) . I have chat a couple of times in mIRC and a couple of mails a time ago but not really more than that. I just wontering.....

obw
# Posted: 26 Sep 2004 01:25

Lussekatt
I have entered your "shedgrowler" account into the YIM part of Trillian, but I've never seen you online... perhaps you only use MSN, but I don't have your MSN id at hand...

Lussekatt
# Posted: 26 Sep 2004 01:42

obw

Aha...oki I see... Well you see that I used to spend some time here. But unfortunately I always forget to activate the Yahoo Messenger. Thats why I seemes to be offline there. And at the same time I have troubles with that MSN for some reason. I doesnt work but I will keep trying to find the problem. It seemes that a lot of you use that thing to communicate with. But you can try to add me there as well and se whats happening: "dykitanci"

obw
# Posted: 26 Sep 2004 01:55

Lussekatt
dykitanci

Erm... the problem seems to be that MSN wants a complete mail address from me when I want to add someone to the "buddy list". This is not a complete email address. ;)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 26 Sep 2004 01:57 - Edited by: Lussekatt

obw

sorry, I though of that after that post. Heres the full email: xxxx

obw
# Posted: 26 Sep 2004 02:09

Lussekatt
OK. Added. :)

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 26 Sep 2004 06:45

Lussekatt
awww, well. uz on my list :P

ªª
- !

Canadiankid
# Posted: 26 Sep 2004 09:33

Lussekatt
hmm i didnt have you on my list either... so when you have someone named "sarcastic_smartass" put you on their list, that is me :)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 27 Sep 2004 01:44

obw
_sick_driver_
Canadiankid

THANK YOU FRIENDS :D i just found out!

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 27 Sep 2004 03:06

Lussekatt
hehe, no probs. but right now i cant talk much coz im busy doin homework :[

ªª
-

Heart_healer
# Posted: 27 Sep 2004 15:31 - Edited by: Heart_healer

Lussekatt

i've just added u to my contact list.. but u're off-line now... only Sick Driver is always on-line ;)

Christiane
# Posted: 27 Sep 2004 15:33

.....and I still didn´t make it to register

Heart_healer
# Posted: 27 Sep 2004 15:36

Christiane

hope it'll happen soon ;)

Christiane
# Posted: 27 Sep 2004 15:39

Heart_healer
I hope so, as well. Actually I did, but my stupid computer kicked me out of registration, so I have to restart :-(

Naluna
# Posted: 27 Sep 2004 21:36 - Edited by: Moderator

Lussekatt
sorry, I though of that after that post. Heres the full email: xxxx

o m g, I've just asked u about ur msn address in another thread lol

Christiane
hope u'll manage getting an msn account soon :)

Heart_healer
hey everything's ok??? I have here ur cds ready to b sent but I leave home too early in the mornings n come back too late.. so when I come back the post office is closed :(( but hopefully I'll send u them this week, I promise this time I'll find the time to do it ;) sorry :(

Lussekatt
# Posted: 27 Sep 2004 21:44

obw
Christiane

Hallo netzsurfende freunde meine;)
Ich war in Deutschland vorriges jahr. Es wahr sehr extrem und speziell. Eine menge übermächtige projekte sind passiert. Das zug dahin war blankpoliert und ruhig. Intensiv! Ich konnte kaum atmen!!
Ob ihr euch wundert wieso (?) ich so schnell deutsch kann. Hat mich Ruslana in U-bahn gestern gelernt......

Heart_healer
# Posted: 27 Sep 2004 22:16

Naluna

Oh, don't worry, my darling :) everything is OK, u can do all u want ;) and thank u again :)

Christiane
# Posted: 27 Sep 2004 23:13

Naluna
hope u'll manage getting an msn account soon :)
got it :-)

Christiane
# Posted: 27 Sep 2004 23:16

Lussekatt
Ob ihr euch wundert wieso (?) ich so schnell deutsch kann. Hat mich Ruslana in U-bahn gestern gelernt......
What happened? Sorry, but I don´t really get, what´s going on here. Where did you suddenly get those German words really?

obw
# Posted: 28 Sep 2004 00:20 - Edited by: obw

Christiane
Either her account got hacked or she found an online translator like e.g. Babelfish. :-)
edit: "übermächtige Projekte" (overwhelming projects?) sounds terribly babelfishy...

Christiane
# Posted: 28 Sep 2004 00:22

obw
Mmhh....I would say, Babelfish comes close ;-)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 28 Sep 2004 15:30

Christiane
obw

Well, I have a workmate who is German. I told him that I used to chat with two germans on the net. I got an idea of surprising you both talking german suddenly and asked him if he could help me. I just wanted to say something informationlike that Ive been to Germany last year but he tend to use some unusual words like "overwhelming projects" just to make fun of it. He used even more unusual words at first but I stopped him saying I didnt want to make a fool of myself in front of you....but now I suddely got uncertain of the whole idea when you both say something about
"Babelfish" - a word that I dont know the meaning of. Maybe its all just stupid... :/

Christiane
# Posted: 28 Sep 2004 15:46

Lussekatt
"Babelfish" - a word that I dont know the meaning of.
Babelfish is a translator, but the translations are quite weird sometimes.

Well, I have a workmate who is German.
Did he tell you to write, that Ruslana had taught you German in the train? ;-)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 28 Sep 2004 15:51

Christiane

Did he tell you to write, that Ruslana had taught you German in the train? ;-)

ooooh, man...this didnt success at all...:/ Never mind ;)
Well, I thought that I would like to involve Ruslana in some way and that thing on the train was supposed to be a joke :o. But I never told my workmate about Ruslana. She is in my private sphere so to speak.....

obw
# Posted: 29 Sep 2004 01:58

Lussekatt
.this didnt success at all

well, let's see...
Hallo netzsurfende freunde meine;)
Hello netsurfing friends my (yes, the position in German is equally weird... is your friend named Yoda? ;)
Ich war in Deutschland vorriges jahr.
I was in Germany last year.
Es wahr sehr extrem und speziell.
It was very extreme and special.
Eine menge übermächtige projekte sind passiert.
A lot of hyperpowerful projects have happened. (I looked this up. ;)
Das zug dahin war blankpoliert und ruhig.
The move there was shiny polished and calm.
Intensiv
Intense!
Ich konnte kaum atmen!
I could barely breathe!
Ob ihr euch wundert wieso (?) ich so schnell deutsch kann.
If you wonder why I can (speak/write) German that quick. (hard to translate... there are some real Germanisms in that sentence)
Hat mich Ruslana in U-bahn gestern gelernt.
Taught me Ruslana in subway yesterday.

So now you can judge by yourself. ;)

Christiane
# Posted: 29 Sep 2004 09:18

Lussekatt
Well, I thought that I would like to involve Ruslana in some way and that thing on the train was supposed to be a joke :o.
I know, you were just kidding ;-)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 29 Sep 2004 22:37

obw

Yes its the basic translation in a diffrent order of the words. It seemses that you put the translation exactly in the way they are written in german. Not as it would be said in english. Like this:

Hat mich Ruslana in U-bahn gestern gelernt.
Taught me Ruslana in subway yesterday.

would sounds better in english: Ruslana taught me on the subway yesterday ;)

. 1 . 2 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 10; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site