. 1 . 2 . >>
taina
# Posted: 26 Oct 2004 00:04

http://www.muzon.com/myruslana/ i. ... - . , , . , ,

Lussekatt
# Posted: 26 Oct 2004 01:41

taina

!!!!

! Finally I got to see this video. Im very greatful to you Taina. And thank you for these other updated videos as well. VMA, Ukrainian Indepence Day!!I would never got to see all this if it wasnt for you!
So Naluna, obw, Christiane, Sick Driver, Canadiankid and the rest of my friend in the english speaking threads: Come here!!

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 26 Oct 2004 02:50 - Edited by: _sick_driver_

Lussekatt
So Naluna, obw, Christiane, Sick Driver, Canadiankid and the rest of my friend in the english speaking threads: Come here!!
lol thanx, but i know the person who runs the site. so i got it earlier :P

taina
? ? :P

ªª
- !

kupidon
# Posted: 26 Oct 2004 11:32 - Edited by: kupidon

(((

taina
# Posted: 26 Oct 2004 12:07

kupidon

taina
# Posted: 26 Oct 2004 12:08

http://neptun.chemie.uni-dortmund.de/video/ , 2 .

taina
# Posted: 26 Oct 2004 12:09

20 Mb, 56

Christiane
# Posted: 26 Oct 2004 13:18

_sick_driver_
but i know the person who runs the site.
Do you mean the admin? I´ve been trying to contact him at forum@ruslana.com.ua, but I didn´t get any answer and it was funny anyway, that I didn´t get any sending report, so I suppose, that my email didn´t arrive at all. Another one, contacts@ruslana.com.ua, which I´ve been trying as well, obviously is the wrong one, I also didn´t get any reply from this address.

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 26 Oct 2004 14:35

Christiane
Do you mean the admin?
nope, the person who has their stuff at www.muzon.com/myruslana .

I´ve been trying to contact him at forum@ruslana.com.ua, but I didn´t get any answer and it was funny anyway, that I didn´t get any sending report, so I suppose, that my email didn´t arrive at all. Another one, contacts@ruslana.com.ua, which I´ve been trying as well, obviously is the wrong one, I also didn´t get any reply from this address.
May I ask why you're trying to contact him?

ªª
- !

Himmelske_Engelen
# Posted: 26 Oct 2004 14:47

taina
20 Mb, 56
20 - - ... 56... 1,5 ... .....

Himmelske_Engelen
# Posted: 26 Oct 2004 14:49

taina
, ... - ?

Christiane
# Posted: 26 Oct 2004 15:51

_sick_driver_
May I ask why you're trying to contact him?
I asked him about the option of a moderator, got the idea about that, as there are many German speaking people here and so, the German forum can be controlled much better and I could react on insulting comments and things like that much quicker........anyway, we already had some commments before, which were written in a bad language.

taina
# Posted: 26 Oct 2004 19:56

Himmelske_Engelen

Himmelske_Engelen
# Posted: 26 Oct 2004 20:44

taina

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 26 Oct 2004 22:47

Christiane
well im on the call always, so just email me-
which post, what part and i'm doing the job.

ªª
- !

Christiane
# Posted: 26 Oct 2004 23:11

_sick_driver_
well im on the call always, so just email me-
which post, what part and i'm doing the job.

Do you fear competition?;-) just kidding......

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 26 Oct 2004 23:35 - Edited by: _sick_driver_

Christiane
no, just that currently that is my job, I'm supposed do it, and I'm just encouraging people which are involved in thread with other languages to report any misconduct...

k let's get back to the topic..

ªª
- !

Canadiankid
# Posted: 27 Oct 2004 05:24

I got the video too now :D:D:D, thank you VERY VERY much taina... and if she doesnt know english translate for me sickie :P

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 27 Oct 2004 06:03

Canadiankid
lol i've seen her post in english..

ªª
- !

Canadiankid
# Posted: 27 Oct 2004 06:12

_sick_driver_
well then its all good then isnt it...

Christiane
# Posted: 27 Oct 2004 09:28

_sick_driver_
just that currently that is my job, I'm supposed do it
beside yourself there are 13 moderators, who are doing this job as well.......just to mention that. OK, back to topic.

Canadiankid
# Posted: 27 Oct 2004 10:00

Christiane
there was no point to the last post. we were already back on topic there was no need to go further offtopic and then decide to go back. that being said, i for one like the video, but of course i am biased since i like all her videos :)

Christiane
# Posted: 27 Oct 2004 10:31

Canadiankid
there was no point to the last post. we were already back on topic there was no need to go further offtopic and then decide to go back.
I didn´t go further offtopic, this was just a remark on a comment, that´s all...........there´s no need for me going back. OK, but now I´m gonna stop here.

taina
# Posted: 27 Oct 2004 11:20

Canadiankid
well, i wrote that i had problems dpwnloading this video. And i wanted to check if there was something wrong with my computer or with the video file. now i see that other people managed to get it, so i'lll try to download it in the university

Christiane
# Posted: 27 Oct 2004 11:26 - Edited by: Christiane

Are you talking about that URL by obw? I haven´t tried yet, but I think, it should work now. First of all, I didn´t get any access at all, but this problem is supposed to be solved now.

taina
# Posted: 27 Oct 2004 11:28

Christiane
yes. now everything is all right

Lussekatt
# Posted: 27 Oct 2004 23:47

_sick_driver_

lol thanx, but i know the person who runs the site. so i got it earlier :P

oa.. oa.. oa.. oaaa...well You seemes to be the lucky one suddenly :P

taina
# Posted: 27 Oct 2004 23:53

this site is updated quite often so don't forget to check it, there are a lot of interesting videos

Lussekatt
# Posted: 27 Oct 2004 23:58

taina

Yes, I noticed that the other day when I found Svitanok. I will definentaly keep that update in mind. So is it your site or someone your know? I just wonder from where all thes fantastic videos comes from. Some of them have quite bad quality but it is really fun to have them anyway :) Spasiba!

taina
# Posted: 28 Oct 2004 00:04

Lussekatt
it's not my site and i don't the person who uploads these videos. So I wonder just as you from where one can get them. But anyway i'm happy that we have an opprtunity to watch all these videos finally

. 1 . 2 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 9; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site