How did you started to like Ruslana? (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / How did you started to like Ruslana?
. 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Linnea
# Posted: 4 Dec 2004 09:55

When I saw Ruslana for the first time (when they showed all the songs for ESC) I thaught "That's the best song!". And in the end of May, I tried to learn the dance. I thaugt thar Wild Dances was better and better. So I gone to the Internet and searched for "Ruslana" at google. And now, I loves her!!!!

>>Sorry, my English isn't so good<<

Dieter
# Posted: 4 Dec 2004 20:03

I heard Wild Dances on the radio before the ESC to introduce some songs. And i was sold immediately. I looked her up on the net and joined this forums.
When the actual ESC started, i could sing along and i voted for her.

I just kept following her :)

Amy
# Posted: 4 Dec 2004 22:02

Eurovison of course!

_sick_driver_
# Posted: 4 Dec 2004 23:40

hehe, when you're ukrainian you get to know about most of the ukrainian artists. ;P

ªª
- !

Heart_healer
# Posted: 4 Dec 2004 23:53

i have heard about Ruslana at first time in 1998 when i was in Lviv (Ruslana's city), i bought her album * " "*... and it was sooo wonderful... that she became my favourite singer since that time :P

Lussekatt
# Posted: 4 Dec 2004 23:57

Heart_healer

Have you ever met Ruslana?

Heart_healer
# Posted: 5 Dec 2004 00:00

Lussekatt

hehe.. no, i'm not so lucky as you ;)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 5 Dec 2004 00:04 - Edited by: Lussekatt

Heart_healer

Well, you are lucky of being selected as Moderator from Ruslanas husband himself! So that is something to be ENVIOUS of too ;)

Heart_healer
# Posted: 5 Dec 2004 00:14

Lussekatt

*lol* don't be jealous :)
well, actually it's a temporary right given to several russian and ukrainian members to help the main moderators during this period of elections in Ukraine, because too much offensive messages, connected with elections and Ruslana's relation to them have appeared in Ukrainian and Russian threads now. so when elections period will finish i'll become just a member again as you

Lussekatt
# Posted: 5 Dec 2004 00:24 - Edited by: Lussekatt

Heart_healer

well, I got extremely ENVIOUS at first when I found out. Now I have come over it and I would probably not suit as a Mod anyway... That is just awesome just to know that Sasha has been here. Well its a good purpose you are a Mod. Enjoy it as long as it last ;)

SKILER
# Posted: 5 Dec 2004 00:40

I have seen her bifore but on the Eurovison I've met her bether.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 5 Dec 2004 01:50

Heart_healer

I used the wrong word in my comment to you! When I said jelaous I mean ENVIOUS and not that heartbreaking word I used for my puropse....how embarrasing!!!

Heart_healer
# Posted: 5 Dec 2004 12:05

Lussekatt

don't worry, i got it :)

Turkish_Ruslana_Fan
# Posted: 5 Dec 2004 19:11

Allright Eurovision.She was very beautifull and Wild Dances is very nice song

Lussekatt
# Posted: 5 Dec 2004 20:02

Linnea

well, I know I have already anwered this question in another similuar thread a while ago. But some things cant be said enough. So I will anwer this too ;)

Dieter
And i was sold immediately.When the actual ESC started, i could sing along and i voted for her.I just kept following her :)

Thats is so cool because the same happened to me!!!

I started to collect pictures of her some weeks before the ESC and I felt emediately close to her. but I was a little late to join the forum because my comp was away for service by the time.

Since Ruslana won the ESC I have actually "dedicated my life to her". Almost Everything I do or say or feel has something to do with Ruslana...Talking fanatic indeed. And I always find something to feed myself with as well. Now Im thrilled into the new CD and play it over and over again......

susanne
# Posted: 6 Dec 2004 13:38

heart healer,
Why do you block messages that have another political opinion. If there are poeple that send messages filled with bad language or personal insults, i can imagine. but if poeple send messages with another political opinion. why don't you debate with them or ridicule them. that's true democracy. Make a fool of them. Use humour. Humour is important in a democracy. If nat999 sends a message in english, leave him over to me.

Christiane
# Posted: 6 Dec 2004 13:57

Lussekatt
Well, you are lucky of being selected as Moderator from Ruslanas husband himself!
As far as I know, he just gave the request of becoming a moderator to someone else, who made Heart Healer, myself and some other members moderators. I´m saying that, cause as a mod you get an email with the moderator rights and this wasn´t signed by Ruslana´s husband.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 7 Dec 2004 01:44

Christiane

Thanks for telling me :)

Christiane
# Posted: 7 Dec 2004 11:52

Heart_healer
so when elections period will finish i'll become just a member again as you
Is your right of being a moderator for a limited time only??

Heart_healer
# Posted: 7 Dec 2004 13:33

susanne

Why do you block messages that have another political opinion. If there are poeple that send messages filled with bad language or personal insults, i can imagine. but if poeple send messages with another political opinion. why don't you debate with them or ridicule them. that's true democracy.

my dear, i dont delete messages just with an another political opinion. i respect all opinions, and never would block anyone whose opinion i disagree. i still deleted only two message which included offensive words against Ruslana and against another members of our forum

Christiane
Is your right of being a moderator for a limited time only??

of course... in contrast to yours :))

Christiane
# Posted: 7 Dec 2004 13:35

Heart_healer
of course
Oops......I´m a bit surprised about that, cause there´s nothing been said about this in the email, I got.

Heart_healer
# Posted: 7 Dec 2004 13:42

Christiane
As far as I know, he just gave the request of becoming a moderator to someone else, who made Heart Healer, myself and some other members moderators. I´m saying that, cause as a mod you get an email with the moderator rights and this wasn´t signed by Ruslana´s husband.

i didn't give any requests.. one day i just came in forum and saw that i can see all IP and can edit and delete messages. and in this thread i've read that indeed Olexander Ksenofontov wrote that 16 members (including me) have got rights of moderator, and that it was his wish due to Ruslana's assignment. so, that is a truth :)

Christiane
# Posted: 7 Dec 2004 13:46

Heart_healer
i didn't give any requests
I know, I was talking about Olexander Ksenofontov.

susanne
# Posted: 7 Dec 2004 14:13

heart healer and the moderators,

That's good. When i wrote that i was a bit angry because i read in the newspaper that danish and dutch muslims want to forbid a movie that hasn't even been made yet. So you can see that even in democratic country poeple aren't always following democratic principles.

Christian
# Posted: 7 Dec 2004 14:27

I first saw Ruslana on TV in the Ukraine (whilst on holiday) in 2003 - I was so impressed that I bought Diki Tanzi twice - once for me and once for my sister!

obw
# Posted: 7 Dec 2004 16:56

To contribute something to the topic: ;)

It was on the night of the ESC, I failed to watch the semifinal, so I was not prepared for the things to come. I came home a little late from a walk, was already positively surprised by the serbian song, a little worried because "our" german singer had problems with the high notes again... and then...

"Ukraine ... are including ethnic rhythms from the Carpathians..." oh, some folky song... should be nice... huh, horns? What the ...? Nice show... GREAT show... this girl looks like she's having the time of her life... whoa, that was BIG! They have my vote! (later) Well, perhaps I'll find something about this "Ruslana" in the 'net... a homepage in ".ua"... stylish ;) ... mmmh, flash intro, well, I'll wait this time... ("Arkan" starts) yay, this rocks! ... and you can download some songs!

The rest - as they say - is history. :-)

paulflowers
# Posted: 7 Dec 2004 17:18 - Edited by: paulflowers

ESC is not popular in USA, but I am married to an ethnic Ukrainian from Moldova. Her first language is Ukrainian and I have been interested in her culture. When we went home to MD this summer I picked up Ruslana's music. If any of you know of Zdob si Zdub, that is my other favorite group. So, I guess, I like Ethno-rock-pop.

Christiane
# Posted: 7 Dec 2004 17:30

paulflowers
Hello and welcome to the forum here

Lussekatt
# Posted: 7 Dec 2004 17:31

Christiane

I have tried to follow this moderator thing with just big curiousity. It has been tricky as nobody has talked about it in the english threads - until now :]

I was talking about Olexander Ksenofontov.

and what I saw on the forum was that HE made you and Guntram and Natalkadresden (right?) Moderators.

Heart_healer

one day i just came in forum and saw that i can see all IP and can edit and delete messages.

wow! well you are carefully picked as a VIP then ;)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 7 Dec 2004 17:38

obw

almost forgot the topic....

well, THIS is just a wonderful expression of your very first inpression of Ruslana! I really like how you put the words and describe it all. Well, when I saw Ruslana for the first time it was on the Wild dances video. I didnt notice it by then, just noticed the song and fall in love with it. Later on I found the video on the net and played it on the computer over and over again some weeks before ESC. I was so excieted to see her perform at the semifinal!

. 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site