How did you started to like Ruslana? (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / How did you started to like Ruslana?
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Guido
# Posted: 7 Dec 2004 23:03

I heard Wild Dances on the radio, after ESC which I didn't see.
It happens to me only once in 20 years, so it must be exceptionally good - and it is. The Ukrainian songs I heard later were even better.

Areliana
# Posted: 8 Dec 2004 13:29

Eurovision, when they showed it in Australia a few days after the real night.... it was the only good song for Eurovision 2004.

Christiane
# Posted: 8 Dec 2004 13:41

Areliana
Hello and welcome to the forum here.

SKILER
# Posted: 8 Dec 2004 21:38

Areliana welcome.

Ruslan
# Posted: 9 Dec 2004 18:53

I don't know. From ESC i think.

BabyFace
# Posted: 28 Mar 2005 22:16

in Ruslanas explanation she is saying eurovision is change my life

racsy

# Posted: 28 Mar 2005 23:53

dream about ruslana was change my life.

BabyFace
# Posted: 29 Mar 2005 03:57

when ı see her in eurovision ı lıke her and ı go her concert we are a lot of ı look her you look me in concert start my love for her

Guido
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 19:26

I like old topics.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 19:35

I like old topics too, when they stay deep in the archive for us to remember good old days...

My life with Ruslana started in march/april 2004 when I heard Wild Dances the first time, the rest is history....

edit: Naughty Tuby...this post shouldnt be here from the beginning....

Guido
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 21:30

I like old topics too, when they stay deep in the archive for us to remember good old days...
Dear Tube. You are right somehow. I remember better days too here. And the old topics are only intresting for us.
But don't be desperate.

I wrote here about people I met in my previous life. I have the impression I met you before. Time for me to start a 'second life' too ?

My life with Ruslana
Funny. I once had the idea writing a book about Ruslana. One of the titles I had in my mind was that. But I don't think her husband would aprove.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 21:47

no comments

Guido
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 21:54

you look pale my friend and you lost your smile - time to talk - or better another day ?

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 22:01 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

Guido

Dear friend. Im not sad but you know so well that I am synthetic and really react as such as well sometimes. No hard feelings but quite some often I have to edit my posts to adjust my expressions so all wild people can understand what Im saying. This time I didnt edit my post but still I express myself really stupid to get such replies...

Guido
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 22:02 - Edited by: Guido

OK thanks but I never had the feeling you are synthetic.

cora
# Posted: 25 Feb 2008 23:55

Guido
I once had the idea writing a book about Ruslana. One of the titles I had in my mind was that.
Cool idea!

But I don't think her husband would aprove.
What have you done?

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Feb 2008 01:10 - Edited by: wespecz

I've learned about Ruslana at Youtube. It's one year and month ago. I've found Wild Dances and she did capture me immediately. It was really nice moment to see all the her past productions years and years ago in some days.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 26 Feb 2008 01:24

wespecz
I've learned about Ruslana at Youtube

Right!! There you see! You are a living example that I shall continue my mission to increase the RuslanaTube channel so more people could get the experience as you did!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 26 Feb 2008 06:06

to be honest, I first liked the song, not Ruslana, because what i saw on Tv for the first time was half a Wild Dances(after the part with the acrobates). But, of course, the song caught my attention immediately

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Feb 2008 14:06

RuslanaTube

You are a living example that I shall continue my mission to increase the RuslanaTube channel

Youtube is really great place to promote Ruslana. First day when I've found her, I've downloaded three videos of Wild Dances from the different loccations. But when I find a good music, I want to find more from the singer that I find. Generally I check the playlists of the person who uploads it.

nikoleta_rangelova

First thing that I did mostly enjoy was Ruslana's speciffic voice when sne's raising by her dancers up to the air

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 26 Feb 2008 15:04

wespecz
and the WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIlD in wild dances part 2 , but it came later, with the album. What I first noticed was the speed at which the dancers were dancing

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Feb 2008 20:33

nikoleta_rangelova

I agree with you! This raising up to the air is only a great part of her dance! She's very different from the other singers who sings and stays at one place only and move not a bit.

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIlD

Yes, that's the best word to describe it.
I enjoyed her at the Youtube only for a long time and than I visited the shop with CDs and I've found Diky Tanci and wild Club'in together.

FilCZ
# Posted: 27 Feb 2008 22:20

Well, my friend, 3 years ago, took Ruslana´s Wild Dances CD to school. I knew Ruslana before, but not her songs. And when I heard them for the first time, I started to love her music. Few days later I bought her album...and started to search for informations about her on Internet...and in 2007 I read Ruslana won Eurovision 2004 xD

wespecz
# Posted: 27 Feb 2008 22:39

FilCZ

I'm glad to see you here, my friend! (I'm not that friend at school ) Year 2007 was main for both of us together because we've found Ruslana and met at the internet.

FilCZ
# Posted: 27 Feb 2008 22:44

wespecz
Yes, 2007 was very great about our "meeting" with her great music

wespecz
# Posted: 27 Feb 2008 22:45

FilCZ

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 27 Feb 2008 22:45

FilCZ
my friend, 3 years ago, took Ruslana´s Wild Dances CD to school

and what happened to his/hers interest in Ruslana?

nd in 2007 I read Ruslana won Eurovision 2004

wow! Thats very interesting, like the other way round, upside down or iside out or simply - retro!
Then I wonder, how did you knew Ruslana three years ago before your friend introduced you to the WD album if NOT by her winning ESC?

And Im very happy to see you here on this forum too. You are very active on YouTube which I appreciate a lot

FilCZ
# Posted: 27 Feb 2008 22:54

RuslanaTube
and what happened to his/hers interest in Ruslana?
Hmm...I think she stopped to listen her, she didn´t listen Ruslana´s music very much..

how did you knew Ruslana three years ago before your friend introduced you to the WD album if NOT by her winning ESC?

Well, I don´t know xD...her name was famous there...but I through that she´s about 40 :-o...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 Feb 2008 22:58

FilCZ
but I through that she´s about 40 :-o...
well, the most interesting is that in videos before Eurovision she really looks more.....

FilCZ
# Posted: 27 Feb 2008 23:02

nikoleta_rangelova
I through it because of her voice
But now I think she looks like 25

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site