How did you started to like Ruslana? (3)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / How did you started to like Ruslana?
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
KPGirl
# Posted: 21 Mar 2008 21:55

A friend in my class in the 6:th grade for about 4 years ago played her song Wild Dances for me. The music totally got me and then I just had to get the song from the net. Later on I searched info about her on the net and also found found a clip of her when she pemforms this song on the Eousruvision songcontest. Later I buyed her Wild dances album. To make it short, since I heard the song and found her on the net, I´ve allways liked her since then.^^

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 Mar 2008 22:27

since I heard the song and found her on the net, I´ve allways liked her since then.^^
soooo familiar feeling

KPGirl
# Posted: 21 Mar 2008 22:33

soooo familiar feeling

Yep.
I still remember the wonderful feeling. I love the song just as much now, I can never stop listening to it, Wild dances, Heart on fire and Drum´n Dance is my absolute favorite songs from Ruslana. Her songs are so magical and powerful. Tough you can be completely tired her songs gives you new energy.

wespecz
# Posted: 22 Mar 2008 20:20 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova
KPGirl

Yeah who hear Wild Dances, fall in love to Ruslana And who don't, he at least remember phrase Ruslana - Wild Dances forever! When I ask people to Ruslana, everybody says "that's Wild Dance?" Only a few people don't have Ruslana in their minds. She rocks feelings, music scene and so everything.

KPGirl

Thank you for sharing your feelings and beginning with Ruslana! I think for you now

KPGirl
# Posted: 22 Mar 2008 22:02

Yeah who hear Wild Dances, fall in love to Ruslana And who don't, he at least remember phrase Ruslana - Wild Dances forever! When I ask people to Ruslana, everybody says "that's Wild Dance?" Only a few people don't have Ruslana in their minds. She rocks feelings, music scene and so everything.

KPGirl

Thank you for sharing your feelings and beginning with Ruslana! I think for you now

Lol, the future has many doors in the beginning. XD
In all the classes I´ve been in seems like many of them dislikes or don´t listen to her anymore. I think it´s kinda strange. Some in my class I was with my whole highschool time really disliked her for no reason. Don´t get it, Ruslana rocks,darn it!XD

wespecz
# Posted: 22 Mar 2008 22:24

KPGirl

Yes it is but everybody can contribute to his joy due to the way which he/she choose. You were choosen Ruslana, good for you.

Some in my class I was with my whole highschool time really disliked her for no reason.

Well, to be honest, I've seen some negative opinions in the internet. But I didn't hear from anybody sometling like this and I know some people who like her.

Don´t get it, Ruslana rocks,darn it!

Indeed, look at her eyes, they're saying everything.

Guido
# Posted: 23 Mar 2008 01:01

Indeed ! but look INTO her eyes and you know everything.

wespecz
# Posted: 23 Mar 2008 01:33

Indeed ! but look INTO her eyes and you know everything.

Love and fire! But can't explain in words exactly

KPGirl
# Posted: 23 Mar 2008 13:58 - Edited by: KPGirl

Yes it is but everybody can contribute to his joy due to the way which he/she choose. You were choosen Ruslana, good for you.

As fast as I heard Wild Dance I liked both Ruslana and her music very much. Also that she is very pure hearted also makes me like her even more.

Some in my class I was with my whole highschool time really disliked her for no reason.

Well, to be honest, I've seen some negative opinions in the internet. But I didn't hear from anybody sometling like this and I know some people who like her.

Yep, it´s quite strange. One girl in my highschool class called her an old lady. I was like:WTF!?!
But that girl was a sl*t and they only talk sh*t!

Don´t get it, Ruslana rocks,darn it!

Indeed, look at her eyes, they're saying everything.[/i]

They really do!XD

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Mar 2008 00:42

KPGirl

Yep, it´s quite strange. One girl in my highschool class called her an old lady. I was like:WTF!?!
But that girl was a sl*t and they only talk sh*t!

That's some envious people who simply hate something for no reason and that's it. Let's share Ruslana together as we do, we feel her and she gives her Wild Energy to everybody who like to feel it!

KPGirl
# Posted: 24 Mar 2008 14:49

That's some envious people who simply hate something for no reason and that's it. Let's share Ruslana together as we do, we feel her and she gives her Wild Energy to everybody who like to feel it!

Yep, such people is such retards who hates stuff for no reason.
I completely agree with you!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 Mar 2008 16:17

and how did I start tolike Ruslana? woooow, I don't know! Suddenly. Immediately. From the first second I saw/heard Wild Dances.

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Mar 2008 17:53

KPGirl

Yep, such people is such retards who hates stuff for no reason.

Indeed. They're searching for the way to be interesting for others.

nikoleta_rangelova

and how did I start tolike Ruslana? woooow, I don't know! Suddenly. Immediately.

Immediately is the most probable possibility. Her magic and unique style capture everybody who like it for the first time I think.

Helena_13
# Posted: 24 Mar 2008 18:38

first time i saw her at the eurovision 2004...

bit_crazy
# Posted: 28 Mar 2008 08:24

I discovered ruslana by doing a search on wolves'... i just happened across the video 'Dance with the wolves' ABSOLUTLEY LOVED IT!! So much so that it is on my page on MySpace! My most favorite !!
Keep going on strong Ruslana!!! PLEASE PLEASE DON'T STOP!!

qazedc
# Posted: 28 Mar 2008 08:38

wespecz
Guido
KPGirl
Have you ever see Kylie's eyes, of course after lookind a little bit down for a long time ...

qazedc
# Posted: 28 Mar 2008 09:40

bit_crazy
Welcome to our wild forum!
You're welcome to bring here the wildness of Texas.

wespecz
# Posted: 28 Mar 2008 14:57

bit_crazy

Great start! Welcome to our wild world.

qazedc

Have you ever see Kylie's eyes

Kylie Minogue?

KPGirl
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 16:31

Indeed. They're searching for the way to be interesting for others.

Agree, they probably do that. I think it´s really stupid!

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on web forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site