RQ: Complete List Of ALL Ruslana Songs erver sung/ (3)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / RQ: Complete List Of ALL Ruslana Songs erver sung/
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
annap
# Posted: 11 Jun 2005 00:06

Can anybody send me please Ya tebe lublu and Ce-lubov?? I wold really like to hear it.

Ivan
# Posted: 11 Jun 2005 20:33

Roi
Do you have Oj, Zahraj My, Muzichen'ku (Alex Voitinsky Version) wild dances edition and Dance With The Wolves (Instrumental) from Dance With The Wolves single?
No I don't have Oj, Zahraj My, Muzichen'ku (Alex Voitinsky Version) but I have the other one! And also I have a problem uploading songs (From days Im trying to send 2 songs to ashy_bashy and Lussekatt)

kbuba
# Posted: 4 Dec 2007 11:30

Does anybody have a studio vers. of heart on fire or drum'n' dance in mp3 format?

cora
# Posted: 4 Dec 2007 18:49

kbuba
Does anybody have a studio vers. of heart on fire or drum'n' dance in mp3 format?

A studio version of Heart on Fire is not available. I've got Drum'n'Dance. Give me your email address and I send it to you.

Tim
# Posted: 5 Dec 2007 01:03

cora
Can you send it to me aswell please?

kbuba
# Posted: 11 Jan 2008 19:46

Cora I m sorry i answer now,but i was busy,my e-mail is kbuba@blic.net

kbuba
# Posted: 11 Jan 2008 19:47

Please I realy need it!

cora
# Posted: 11 Jan 2008 20:02

kbuba
Okay, I'll send it. It is a sort of studio version, recorded from a TV appearance. A more studio version is not available.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 11 Jan 2008 20:11

cora

guess what I'm gonna ask you to dowould you send it to me as well??? please, please, please, please!

kbuba
# Posted: 11 Jan 2008 20:38

Something is wrong with my e-mail!I Can't Send it!I'm so sorry i'll try later,maybe it will work!!!!

cora
# Posted: 1 Oct 2008 19:16

Continuing from the mass media topic.

nikoleta_rangelova
Yes, you're all right, it was first "Factory", then "Tears Drop Over The Mountain" and now "Energy Of Love", but I don't know why are you confused, I don't know about other songs changing their names (May be Drum and Dance/Hey, Go With Me), but we'd better go to another topic.

Heart on Fire = Chardash.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 1 Oct 2008 19:28

Heart on Fire = Chardash.

Oh, yes, I had forgotten this

huiwes
# Posted: 1 Oct 2008 20:51

Nikoleta
I guess you are right. There are not many songs that make me puzzle apart from the above ones but what about translations. Songs on the Ukrainian albums and translated on the English album. For example Pies and Windsong...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Oct 2008 03:43

huiwes
but what about translations. Songs on the Ukrainian albums and translated on the English album.

Oh yes, right, hahaha, this can be confusing

For example Pies
Ples

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Oct 2008 04:57

huiwes
nikoleta_rangelova
Yes, many song are having fan translations.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Oct 2008 12:54

wespecz
many song are having fan translations.

What do you mean? The lyrics?

Guido
# Posted: 2 Oct 2008 13:01 - Edited by: Guido

Off topic : Someone knows Ruslana Pysanka ? Haha : Easter Egg.
See : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTpHJg9qogc
A bit funny

http://www.movietome.com/people/354211/ruslana-pysanka/fans.html
Poor Pysanka : Fans : 0 :-)

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Oct 2008 13:15

nikoleta_rangelova
What do you mean? The lyrics?
Yes, that's exactly what I mean - there are some wonderful things like like that in the fan club site.

Guido
Off topic : Someone knows Ruslana Pysanka ? Haha : Easter Egg.
Thanks for the video! Ruslana's name in use is really rare. I know only Ruslana Korshunova also but nobody more.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Oct 2008 14:01

wespecz
Yes, that's exactly what I mean - there are some wonderful things like like that in the fan club site.
Yes, but we were talking about several titles of one and the same song, if I remember right Never mind

Off topic : Someone knows Ruslana Pysanka ?
hahaha, this topic really does not specify of which exactly Ruslana we talk here

But youtube is loading very slow for me today, so.....Pysanka will wait a bit, five minutes and the "loader" hasn't moved

Poor Pysanka : Fans : 0 :-)
At least she is not immediately surrounded by a crowd of crazy wild shouting people from 8 to 80 wherever she goes, haha

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site