<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . >>
cora
# Posted: 3 Jul 2007 13:55

Just a test

Lussekatt
# Posted: 13 Jul 2007 15:49

Wild Dances

You are our guests and it isn`t right! I think it doesn`t cost a lot of money

aha but I see it as oposite. we come and pay and make this possible. If its expensive for you then we pay for it. I said to Cora I cover the cost to make ukrainians able to attend!!

Only one that I want you and Cora ask for - please find place

we try do our best!

And your bigger fear( Jenya said about it) wouldn`t be truth!;)

LOL! dont tell on forum please!! But right now I most worry about me arriving to Kyiv very very LATE on thursday (approx around 22) and have to find my way to find a hotel to sleep and dont get lost!!!

Wild Dances

# Posted: 13 Jul 2007 17:07

Lussekatt
If its expensive for you
It isn`t! It`s only for one day, am I right?
Besides there will be not only I, but Anya Bernik and Sasha Fedorov, Tanya(Spacetoon) . And it will be ok! You and Cora are very generous! But only one thing need from you - to find a place. And to come, of course!

LOL! dont tell on forum please!!
OK! I`m keeping silent

But right now I most worry about me arriving to Kyiv very very LATE on thursday (approx around 22) and have to find my way to find a hotel to sleep and dont get lost!!!
If yo want I can try to find place for you or can ask Tanya ab out it;) Don`t worry!

Lussekatt
# Posted: 13 Jul 2007 17:16

Wild Dances
It`s only for one day, am I right?

yes the date of 11 august would be most appropiate for me and Cora I think. The day after Im leaving Ukraine

If yo want I can try to find place for you or can ask Tanya ab out it;)

why not? Cora and me talked about a hotel on Maidan "Kozastky" something. But now she is away over the weekend. I have to have it sorted with place to sleep before thursday, otherwise I would be stressed!

Don`t worry!

I will try ;-) I dont worry about things in Ukraine, mostly to be ready to go in time!!

Wild Dances

# Posted: 13 Jul 2007 17:21

To all
Hey, everyone! Please vote for Ruslana!

http://sajt.se-ua.net/page80
(In this voating you may choose the best site, of course it`s Ruslana`s. And you can vote once an every day)

http://www.nasheradio.ua/hit/index.php
For Song Ruslana and Varvara Two ways

http://www.favor.com.ua/vote/?section=333
For Balet Zhyttya

http://www.favor.com.ua/vote/?section=335
For Roksolana Boguts`ka

http://www.favor.com.ua/vote/?section=327
For Ruslana, of course

Your votes very important for Ruslana!

Lussekatt
# Posted: 28 Aug 2007 18:39

I just discovered that Ruslanas wild Energy theme photos is taken off the mainsite. Now is that photo of the cover of the Wild Dances CD that is brought on again. I just wonder WHY?

ruslanasite
# Posted: 28 Aug 2007 21:19

Lussekatt
I just discovered that Ruslanas wild Energy theme photos is taken off the mainsite. Now is that photo of the cover of the Wild Dances CD that is brought on again. I just wonder WHY?

And the intro si gone!

Chibi
# Posted: 28 Aug 2007 21:36

I just wonder WHY?
Maybe a big surprise is being prepared x]
IDN.. o_o

cora
# Posted: 28 Aug 2007 21:37 - Edited by: cora

Lussekatt
ruslanasite
I don't know why the WE picture was exchanged by the old WD picture. But that the intro is gone makes sense. It was from before ESC. Really not up-to-date.

And, thank God, the blinking buttons on top of the site are gone. Too much blinking. Those links can be found elsewhere, in the main menu or in the link section. Ruslanaproject.org is disabled anyway.

Esther
# Posted: 28 Aug 2007 23:58

Idd it is good that the blinking buttons are gone but where is the intro? I loved that intro before you did go to the site.
And it looks now out of proportions? Think I use the wrong word but I mean the site isn't right. I have loads of black at the down part of the site.

Esther
# Posted: 29 Aug 2007 00:02

Chibi
Maybe a big surprise is being prepared x]
Haha a whole new site in WE theme!! White and black, very synthetic. It would be cool but why did they have to put the WD things back.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 30 Aug 2007 02:34

cora
But that the intro is gone makes sense. It was from before ESC. Really not up-to-date.

Yes true and now of course I regret as H**l that I didnt save it. It was beatiful! But probably it wasnt able to save it anyway....

Esther
And it looks now out of proportions? Think I use the wrong word but I mean the site isn't right. I have loads of black at the down part of the site.

I understand what you mean. Well they have taken off links that where both on the top and also at the end of the site. That leaves empty black space left. Although I dont see it so much that its out of proportions...at least not on my computer....

Haha a whole new site in WE theme!! White and black, very synthetic

LOL!

but why did they have to put the WD things back.

indeed!! Im quite annoyed of it actually. To be honest I have never liked that photo of Ruslana.... and in fact - the WD is also out of date. So they better kept the WE stuff before bringing on something even more newer....

cora
# Posted: 30 Aug 2007 23:31

Lussekatt
Yes true and now of course I regret as H**l that I didnt save it. It was beatiful! But probably it wasnt able to save it anyway....

I also liked it. But who really watches it? I always just skipped it.

Well they have taken off links that where both on the top and also at the end of the site. That leaves empty black space left. Although I dont see it so much that its out of proportions.

It is just that we are not used to the sight of it like this.

To be honest I have never liked that photo of Ruslana

I always think that she doesn't need to undress, she looks very beautiful with clothes on. When I first saw this picture, I didn't like it, but over the years I got used to it and started liking it better and better.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 1 Sep 2007 22:42

cora
But who really watches it? I always just skipped it.

yeah I also always skipped it, but for I wanted to have it in my archieve anyway, thats a diffrence. Just to have it able to watch the day I would wanted to do so...

but over the years I got used to it and started liking it better and better

oh really. I have never learned to get used to that photo and Im more liking it less and less...

Guido
# Posted: 1 Sep 2007 23:01

I always think that she doesn't need to undress, she looks very beautiful with clothes on.
True. The pics I like most are the ones where you see her as we know her : very natural and spontaneous.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 2 Sep 2007 02:03

I just wonder why Tanya Kozariz' topic about collecting things was CLOSED! It was such a great idea and I only started to think of what to bring on but then I saw I couldnt. Pity!!

Esther
# Posted: 2 Sep 2007 08:59 - Edited by: Esther

CONGRATULATIONS FINLAND!!!!

For winning the EDC Eurovision Dance Contest!!

They got two good years in 2006 won with Lordi the ESC and this year they won the EDC!!

1. Finland
2. Ukraine
3. Ireland
4. Poland
5. Austria
6. Portugal
7. Russia
8. Germany
9. Denmark
10. Spain
11. Lithuania
12. The Netherlands
13. Greece
14. Sweden
15. United Kingdom
16. Switzerland

Lussekatt
# Posted: 2 Sep 2007 15:43

Esther

oh, I planned to watch this dance contest but totally forgot about it!! I would have loved to see the entry from Ukraine. Cool for Finland!

cora
# Posted: 2 Sep 2007 15:51

Guido
The pics I like most are the ones where you see her as we know her : very natural and spontaneous.

I absolutely agree!

Lussekatt
I just wonder why Tanya Kozariz' topic about collecting things was CLOSED!

Didn't see that topic. What did she collect?

Esther
EDC Eurovision Dance Contest!!

Oh, missed it :-(
What kind of dance was it? What kind of music?

Lussekatt
# Posted: 2 Sep 2007 16:03

cora
Didn't see that topic. What did she collect?

The topic is here

http://www.ruslana.com.ua/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=7&topic =4542

I cant understand why it was closed. There isnt any visible reason what I can see. I want to reopen it but hesitate as I dont know how the reaction at the ukrainians would be if so... especially the one who closed it. Maybe it was Tanya herself who simply changed her mind about it and wanted it off. I dont know...

cora
# Posted: 2 Sep 2007 16:06 - Edited by: cora

Lussekatt
Yes, nice idea this topic. It's really ununderstandable why it's closed.

Maybe it was Tanya herself who simply changed her mind about it and wanted it off. I dont know...

Maybe ask her by email.

tanya kozariz
# Posted: 2 Sep 2007 22:14 - Edited by: tanya kozariz

cora
Lussekatt

Maybe it was Tanya herself who simply changed her mind about it and wanted it off.

I cant understand why my topic was closed! I didn't want to it off! And i don't know who closed it!

Lussekatt
# Posted: 2 Sep 2007 22:17

tanya kozariz

omg...then I reopen it again for you!!

tanya kozariz
# Posted: 2 Sep 2007 22:24

Lussekatt

Thanks!

cora
# Posted: 2 Sep 2007 22:40

tanya kozariz
Nice to see you in an English topic. Hope to see you here more often

Lussekatt
Thanks for reopening.

Esther
# Posted: 2 Sep 2007 23:22

Lussekatt
Yes I had planned it too but there were people here to say goodbye and for my birthday.

cora
Oh, missed it :-(
What kind of dance was it? What kind of music?

It was like they dance in Blackpool I don't know the english word for it. Dances like the waltz, chachacha.

cora
# Posted: 3 Sep 2007 23:22

ruslanasite
Have you read Ruslana's interview in Azerdbaijan?? She was drunk??

Thanks for the links. Where does it say that she was drunk??

ruslanasite
Look at the negative reactions from esctoday.com

Well, a lot of ESC people don't like Ruslana at all.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 3 Sep 2007 23:47

cora
Where does it say that she was drunk??

yeah I didnt see it either

ruslanasite
# Posted: 4 Sep 2007 15:25

Thanks for the links. Where does it say that she was drunk??

No! She didn't says that she was drunk. This was my opinion when I read her interview there.

She said that the contest is not politic. WHAT?????

Spain 12 pts -> Romania
Moldova 12 pts -> Romania
Ukraine 12 pts -> any ex USSR country
Russia 12 pts -> any ex USSR country
Sweden 12 pts -> any Nordic country
etc.....

The voting at Eurovision is like an bad joke.
Juries should come back!

Lussekatt
# Posted: 4 Sep 2007 15:39

ruslanasite
She said that the contest is not politic. WHAT?????

aha I got your point now. But why does this voting you state as above have to be called POLITIC?? Isnt it a lot about what Ruslana says in the interview? That its neighbour friendly approach voting in between. Its not politicians who is watching ESC and its not politicians calling in and give their votes for the songs. Its just regular people watching TV... Also the fact people tend to vote for what they know and are used to and that happens to be similuar music as to their own comming from neighbour countries...

Juries should come back!

And I agree with you on that. Whatever reason is behind the voting as it is today I see it more fare to the performers that a proffessional jury judge them. A combination can also be an idea like we have here in our national selection. One part of the voting is from juries and one part from viewers calling in. The juries state their votes first and then the viewers. Both tend to vote completely diffrent but for some reason its the viewers voting that judge the outcome and tell who will win

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site