- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- Óêðà¿íñüêà - Ðóññêèé - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / Äÿêóþ Pycëaía - English Topic
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . >>
Christiane
# Posted: 11 Sep 2007 20:28 - Edited by: Christiane

Iva Barzic
hey,how are you?
My husband and myself got 3 weeks off from work now finally and I´m glad, I can relax a bit. But we´re staying at home most of the time, we just might go on holidays for a couple of days.

Lussekatt
So how did your Ruslana Tshirts survive laundry washing? Did the printing fade like mine?
Luckily my shirt has survived the washing very well. But I used to make a mistake with one of my t-shirts before. I´ve forgotten to put it inside out before I put it in the washing machine and of course, it was fading. But this happened just once.

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 11 Sep 2007 20:48

Christiane
(: great :)
i'm happy for you!have fun in this 3 weeks:)!also say hello from me!

Guido
# Posted: 12 Sep 2007 12:08

Lusse are you sure you weren't dreaming yesterday ?

Christiane
# Posted: 12 Sep 2007 18:05

Iva Barzic
have fun in this 3 weeks:)!
Thank you ;-)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 12 Sep 2007 18:19

Christiane
3 weeks off from work now finally and I´m glad, I can relax a bit

that sounds wonderful. I understand that work takes a lot of your time right? Did you change working place recently? I have a slight memory of you mention something about this somewhere on forum but I can be wrong...

I´ve forgotten to put it inside out

oh poff! Inside out! Of course thats how to wash it the best. I forget this too as I never use to do that with top wearing clothes but other kind of clothes. But I didnt have to either as I dont wear clothes with printings on. My Ruslana Tshirts is the only exception together with a Tshirt I bought in Ukraine. Besides I hate Tshirts as wearing. I have seewed my Ruslana ones diffrently, otherwise I would never use them

Guido
Lusse are you sure you weren't dreaming yesterday ?

LOL!! Certainly I am but you seemes to be more uncertain of if you did :P I forgot to give you photoproof of that amazing story but you dissappeared so fast. You said "brb" but you never came back....

Christiane
# Posted: 12 Sep 2007 18:51

Lussekatt
Did you change working place recently? I have a slight memory of you mention something about this somewhere on forum but I can be wrong...
I changed working place at the beginning of July and have been quite busy since then. Though I got a brandnew computer quite soon, I still don´t know, which team I´ll belong to. I hope, this problem will be solved, when I get back to work after my holidays, so I´ll get my working area and have my clientele.

Guido
# Posted: 12 Sep 2007 19:08

You said "brb" but you never came back....
Sorry lusse. Once again computer problems. I hate it !
I believe your story even if it's a bit unbelievable but it was not aprils fool day.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 12 Sep 2007 19:49

Guido
I hate it !

Yeah I understand that and hope it will be solved soon. I wasnt just sure this was the reason as I, by this time you disappeared, did just about finish my story and thought you logged off as "we was finished anyway"....

And I promise to share with you a couple of photos when we meet on msn again!

Esther
# Posted: 15 Sep 2007 15:47

Who knows the site where you can log in to the ruslan.eu email adres?

I have the feeling there are people from youtube and from other sites who have sended me a mail. but now I am here I can't find it.
On my laptop it is in the favourites:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S

cora
# Posted: 16 Sep 2007 12:33

Christiane
My husband and myself got 3 weeks off from work now finally and I´m glad, I can relax a bit.

Great! Enjoy your holidays!

Luckily my shirt has survived the washing very well.

My one got a big hole in it after washing it the first time! This happened with another Ruslana t-shirt about 2 years ago.

Esther
Who knows the site where you can log in to the ruslan.eu email adres?

www.ruslana.eu/squirrelmail

Lussekatt
# Posted: 19 Sep 2007 15:14

cora
My one got a big hole in it after washing it the first time! This happened with another Ruslana t-shirt about 2 years ago

and I still wondering about that big hole, what do you mean?

cora
# Posted: 19 Sep 2007 18:42 - Edited by: cora

Lussekatt
and I still wondering about that big hole, what do you mean?

The whole is big enough that you can't wear the t-shirt anymore. Also it is totally distorted. Look at the logo - like a wave

Lussekatt
# Posted: 19 Sep 2007 18:49

cora

oh woah....thanks for the photo! That doesnt look good indeed. If there wasnt for the hole the clothing could be saved with twisting it to the right shape in a wet state after washing. The wave seemes to appear after heavy spin dry treatment....and that could be solved. But the hole is more difficult. My husband gets those holes in his working clothes and I end up sewing and fixing them from time to time. Unfortunately no matter if sealing it properly it still have the defect as you cant make the hole undone

cora
# Posted: 19 Sep 2007 19:14

Lussekatt
I would not even attempt to fix it. It looks awful, I wouldn't wear such a ragged shirt.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 19 Sep 2007 19:22

cora

yeah, if you had your own dog you could let it sleep on it

cora
# Posted: 19 Sep 2007 21:06

Lussekatt
yeah, if you had your own dog you could let it sleep on it

Haha, cool idea!

Lussekatt
# Posted: 19 Sep 2007 21:11

cora

so maybe give it to Urmel but what does your parents say about that?

cora
# Posted: 19 Sep 2007 21:13 - Edited by: cora

Lussekatt
so maybe give it to Urmel but what does your parents say about that?

Urmel is dead. He died at the age of 17 when I was in Ukraine in June.

I am thinking of getting a dog from an animal shelter. But only thinking so far. The thought must settle a little longer. It is big commitment and responsibility for many years to come.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 19 Sep 2007 21:23 - Edited by: Lussekatt

<b>cora</b>
<br><i>Urmel is dead</i>
<br>
<br>OMG!!! how terrible, such chocking news! I never saw photo of him. Does you miss him a lot?
<br>
<br><i>I am thinking of getting a dog from an animal shelter</i>
<br>
<br>Thats a wonderful idea and you are right with giving these thoughts plenty of time to grow in you. Me and xxx thought for years before we decided to finally get our cat.

cora
# Posted: 19 Sep 2007 21:38 - Edited by: cora

Lussekatt
Does you miss him a lot?

Yes. The house of my parents is so empty. We always had a dog. We knew already for several months that Urmel's live would end. So his death wasn't a shock. He died a natural death of old age. Other then my parent's previous dog Dino who was torn to pieces by a big dog. Dino was only 7, a lively, happy dog in the middle of his live. That was a real shock. My poor parents had to witness it.

Urmel:

Guido
# Posted: 19 Sep 2007 22:57

The whole is big enough that you can't wear the t-shirt anymore. Also it is tortally distorted.
Next time you send it to me. I will wash it by hand and with all my heart. :-)

Lussekatt
# Posted: 19 Sep 2007 23:14

cora
The house of my parents is so empty. We always had a dog

Yes I can imagine! Its like with my mums cat. He is 15 years and old for beeing a cat I guess. I see on him he is calmer now than before and also stay in the house and sleep more. He is an outdoor cat who used to be very wild! When his time is in it wont be the same as before. In my mums house there has always been a cat!

Dino who was ripped to pieces by a German Shepard dog. My poor parents had to witness it

That must be the worst thing that can happens to anybody having a beloved pet. So hard it must be to get over such an experience, terrible!!! Poor parents of yours to be forced to see such a thing.

Urmel

Thanks for the photo, he is really really cute and looks so sweet! Is Urmel a german word or a common german name or maybe a common name of dogs in Germany?

cora
# Posted: 19 Sep 2007 23:26 - Edited by: cora

Lussekatt
When his time is in it wont be the same as before. In my mums house there has always been a cat!

I can imagine. But live ends at some point. 15 for a cat is not too old. He can well live another 5 years. What's his name?

he is really really cute and looks so sweet
He is :-)

Is Urmel a german word or a common german name or maybe a common name of dogs in Germany?

Urmel is a character from a children's book about a baby dinosaur.

A weird professor breeds out a dinosaur egg which he found and Urmel hatches out. He teaches Urmel and other animals to speak. The book has been produced as marionette theatre and shown in a series of TV films in the 60ies/70ies. Every child and also every grown-up in Germany knows Urmel.

Lussekatt
# Posted: 20 Sep 2007 00:22 - Edited by: Lussekatt

cora
What's his name?

His name is Tufzi. A really stupid name but it was my brothers cat and he named him. I got a black cat that I named Ilcatyoz but he disappeared many years ago.

Im photolazy today. This is a previously shown photo of him

Urmel is a charcter from a children's book about a baby dinosaur

wow thats really interesting. Fun photo! I have never in my life seen an dinousaur with an pacifier, haha!

and for some reason it refers me to Swedens equal childrens program at the same time period "Drutten and Gena". They are a crocodile and a monkey and classical! I remember I was scared of them when I was a child

and when searching to find that photo I also found out that the original is from Russia!

cora
# Posted: 20 Sep 2007 20:46 - Edited by: cora

Lussekatt
This is a previously shown photo of him

Oh yeah, I remember, the Norwegian forest cat!

and for some reason it refers me to Swedens equal childrens program at the same time period "Drutten and Gena".

Interesting. Never heard of them.

I remember I was scared of them when I was a child

Oh

Christiane
# Posted: 20 Sep 2007 22:11

cora
Oh, that´s really sad I know, how it feels to loose a beloved pet, I made those experience as well.

cora
# Posted: 20 Sep 2007 22:23

Christiane
Thank you for your concern.

I made those experience as well.
What kind of pet did you have?

Christiane
# Posted: 21 Sep 2007 00:54 - Edited by: Christiane

cora
What kind of pet did you have?
The first pet I had, was a turtle. Then my sister wanted a guinea pig one day and was really begging. My mother wasn´t really thrilled first, but finally agreed. Shortly after that, we got another guinea pig. Since I met my husband the first time, we had some budgies and cockatiels.

AnnBernik
# Posted: 21 Sep 2007 13:28

cora

It's very very sad :'(
I know how hard is to realise that you can't change circumstances...

cora
# Posted: 21 Sep 2007 23:51

Christiane
Since I met my husband the first time, we had some budgies and cockatiels.
Yes, I remember that you talked about them and even showed photos.

AnnBernik
I know how hard is to realise that you can't change circumstances...
Thanks for your confort :-)

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site