How to find Wild Energy in you

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / How to find Wild Energy in you
wespecz
# Posted: 13 Feb 2008 19:41 - Edited by: wespecz

What are your true stories with Wild Energy? I would more than pleased if you tell me yours. Here is mine:

It's a paradox that I felt Ruslana's Energy in DJ Tiësto's concert (I have never been to Ruslana's concert yet), but I think that Ruslana shows me that everyone has many Energy and when you mobilized it, it gives you an opportunity to do impossible things, for example, to dance in this DJ's concert for a lot of hours without getting tired ... but it means more ... Energy is especially in our mind and it allows us to love and enjoy life and to give it to other people who need it. I couldn't find this way without Ruslana. Thanks for your Wild Energy, Ruslana!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Feb 2008 20:04 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Any song of Ruslana's gives me much much energy. My first listening to Wild Energy was on Youtube in the spring. Now every time I hear WE I get the feeling that it is spring.
When listening to Ruslana's song I feel as if I could do anything(as you also said). I get a lot of energy when I promise to do sth, or when another perso relies on me- then I am restless until I keep my promise.
I get some energy when I ride a bicycle with no hands or when I go down the slope, when the wind blows in my face, when I open the door of the train before it has completely stopped, when I stand at the edge of a precipice, when I climb a steep hill and say to myself: come on! one more step! one more! go!, when I see the sunset, when I see the clear winter sky in the night, when I see a falling star, when I sense the smell of the winter and the autumn,
and I get most wild energy when I love.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 14 Feb 2008 23:27

wespecz

Nice topic. Although I have a bit lack of energy to give a wild reply by now. I really like the reply of Nikoleta and I like this photo of you that I just found on the fanclub site, its very cute!

wespecz
# Posted: 14 Feb 2008 23:38

RuslanaTube

I had this idea in my mind for a long time. It's a part of Ruslana's reaching the stars in my mind.

nikoleta_rangelova

I agree with RuslanaTube. Thanks a lot! Your reply is a fantastic inspiration how to get more wild.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 15 Feb 2008 00:30 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

wespecz

I love to lie on my back in the water, close my eyes and just relax and feel my body loose its weight and room and space, and just be one with the water.

This is even better in summer, outdoors in a lake or ocean. Then you also have the fresh wind in the face and when you open your eyes you look at the sky and the clouds. In this moment its just wonderful to excist. I never get tired of it and this gives me true Wild Energy!

wespecz
# Posted: 15 Feb 2008 02:09

RuslanaTube

I can't find right words to say what I'm immagging when I read how do you draw Wild Energy! Fantastic!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 Feb 2008 19:02

RuslanaTube
wespecz
haha, I'll also use the opportunity to say: nise picture you've made, wespe! Ruslana reached the Moon, haha! great idea.

I love to lie on my back in the water
that's my only way to stay in water-if I try to swim, I drawn, but on my back I don't. strange.the way you feel lying on your back in the water is the way astronauts feel in space I guess......as if flying...nice feeling, indeed.

Guido
# Posted: 15 Feb 2008 20:59

I like this topic. Very inspiring.

ruslanasite
# Posted: 15 Feb 2008 23:56

When I'm listening to Wild Energy or any other new songs from the new project I feel something very weird. I really feel the emotions and words. I go to another world. I'm happy. I... I have alot of different feelings.

I CAN'T EXPLAIN IN WORDS!

I find wild energy in me in every second of my life. I find it from everywhere. Wild Energy was , is and will be my life.

Guido
# Posted: 16 Feb 2008 22:55

I'm happyI'm very glad you are.
Wild Energy was , is and will be my life.
But please don't exaggerate. (Who am I to tell you ?)

Nikki_UK
# Posted: 16 Feb 2008 23:02

Guido
i agree

wespecz
# Posted: 14 Apr 2008 04:30 - Edited by: wespecz

Ruslana reached the Moon, haha!

In the interval of a time since this topic has been posted Ruslana has really reached the Moon - Moon of Dreams. Especially this geyser in one of the shots:

It reminds me aura what have everybody and that's our Wild Energy in it.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 14 Apr 2008 04:35

wespecz

LOL so it was you and me left here. well Im about to upload now

wespecz
# Posted: 14 Apr 2008 04:47

RuslanaTube

well Im about to upload now

What will you upload?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 Apr 2008 09:07

What will you upload?
something.......wild maybe

In the interval of a time since this topic has been posted Ruslana has really reached the Moon
I hope everything positive anyone of us has ever wished her will come true some dayeven reaching the moon...but she did it, yes, haha, she reashed the stars already.....what else????

wespecz
# Posted: 14 Apr 2008 12:54 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova

something.......wild maybe

Like the conferencion? Heart on fire, how wiild!

I hope everything positive anyone of us has ever wished her will come true some day

I feel how Ruslaa is rising and it's giving me a big dose of

she reashed the stars already.....what else????

She's up the stars. Tak!

KPGirl
# Posted: 15 May 2008 11:26

I lack of Wild Energy for the moment cause of school. It really takes out the energy.
But I that wild energy when I´m near water and oceans, especially If I´m in it. I also get wild when I drink soda, also when I daydream I can get some wild energy.
But I can really get wild energy If I´m listening on the right music. Like Nightwish for example. And we shall not talk about Ruslanas music!XD
It was last Friday I got that Wild Energy. I watched a concert on Youtube with Ruslana performing "Dance with the Wolfes".
You know that really wild part in that song when they aren´t singing and just do that "Hey". The part that goes faster and sounds really wild. When I saw them dancing that part I was like:OMG,Fucking awesome!
I looked at it some more and suddenly I wanted to try myself. I felt wild! I put on the real studioversion of the song and turned up the sound and danced to that part.(Tried at least,lol)
But OMG!XDXDXDXDXD Even tough I hardly knew the dance so good I just forgot If I did it right or wrong I just felt like dancing WILDLY!XDXDXDXDXD
I wasn´t tired at all I just was totally wild. That was on of the times when I really got the wild energy.
I get most wild of my favorite songs from Ruslana. "Wild Dances", "Heart on Fire" and "Drum´n Dance".
XDXDXD

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 15 May 2008 12:31

But I can really get wild energy If I´m listening on the right music.
yes, music can give you strength and what a strength it is!

I looked at it some more and suddenly I wanted to try myself. I felt wild! I put on the real studioversion of the song and turned up the sound and danced to that part.(Tried at least,lol)
But OMG!XDXDXDXDXD Even tough I hardly knew the dance so good I just forgot If I did it right or wrong I just felt like dancing WILDLY!XDXDXDXDXD
I wasn´t tired at all I just was totally wild. That was on of the times when I really got the wild energy.

hahaha, same here when I got my first records of WD from the radio on a tape, I just didn't want it to stop:DAnd later, I've done what you did on the music of Arcan and Kolomyika and Wd, of course, hahaha, I won't describe how I have looked like probablyFortunately my parents are often not at home, haha. But my mother is at home more often and she ...hm....already suffers from the WD syndrom At the beginning she liked that song REALLY MUCH, but when hm....she was exposed to it at least half an hour every day in YEARS, she became "a bit" bored by it

And, yes, you really can't get tired by jumping and (hm, in my case "dancing" was too strong and proffesional word)around. The music itself gives you the energy to go on and on

wespecz
# Posted: 15 May 2008 12:34 - Edited by: wespecz

Amazonka's Ruslana's Energy has surrounded you! Well done!

But I that wild energy when I´m near water and oceans, especially If I´m in it.

And also Ruslana's favourite colour is blue ultramarine.

You're wild. It's so cool to dancing to Ruslana. When nobody is at home I love to dance like disco dance, for example, to And I feel so wild when seeing the wild nature when landscape is shinning.

When dancing to Ruslana, you cannot get tired.

I get most wild of my favorite songs from Ruslana. "Wild Dances", "Heart on Fire" and "Drum´n Dance".

Indeed!

KPGirl
# Posted: 16 May 2008 09:11

When dancing to Ruslana, you cannot get tired.

Lol,indeed. XD

hahaha, same here when I got my first records of WD from the radio on a tape, I just didn't want it to stop:DAnd later, I've done what you did on the music of Arcan and Kolomyika and Wd, of course, hahaha, I won't describe how I have looked like probablyFortunately my parents are often not at home, haha. But my mother is at home more often and she ...hm....already suffers from the WD syndrom At the beginning she liked that song REALLY MUCH, but when hm....she was exposed to it at least half an hour every day in YEARS, she became "a bit" bored by it

And, yes, you really can't get tired by jumping and (hm, in my case "dancing" was too strong and proffesional word)around. The music itself gives you the energy to go on and on

Lol, awesome. I was alone at home when I danced. It´s really amazing, I just felt wild and couldn´t stop that easy. It was really fun. As you say, there is something strong and magical with the music.

Amazonka's Ruslana's Energy has surrounded you! Well done!

And also Ruslana's favourite colour is blue ultramarine.

Cool. Water and oceancolors are indeed very beautiful. I like blue very much too.

You're wild. It's so cool to dancing to Ruslana. When nobody is at home I love to dance like disco dance, for example, to And I feel so wild when seeing the wild nature when landscape is shinning.

Lol,thanks!XD
Indeed, If I´m in the right mood and hear the right music I can get very very wild. Landscapes also does very much. Like water and oceanplaces, such things makes me wild too,lol.XD
I was also alone when dancing at home. I couldn´t sit down, the music is waay too good and wild!XDXDXD

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 16 May 2008 09:15

I couldn´t sit down, the music is waay too good and wild!XDXDXD
haha, I remember an article where Ruslana's WD was described like"music which will make the laziest guy jump from the sofa and wave arms and legs in every direction" And it is so true

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 16 May 2008 09:33

KPGirl

hahaha, I must admit that I have tried it too as I have also got that feeling (some years ago) but it is certainly not easy to do it, I can manage to dance the slower part of DWTW but this part is difficult mostly because it requre a team to do it. They dance in a row and then grab each others arms, you cant do that alone can you, haha

Anyway, thanks for sharing your wild story. Its nice to see fans inspired by Ruslana in a way I also had experienced once in my life...

wespecz
# Posted: 16 May 2008 12:56 - Edited by: wespecz

KPGirl
Lol, awesome. I was alone at home when I danced. It´s really amazing, I just felt wild and couldn´t stop that easy. It was really fun. As you say, there is something strong and magical with the music

Indeed right music is just true Wild Energy. Indeed, If I´m in the right mood and hear the right music I can get very very wild. Landscapes also does very much. Like water and oceanplaces, such things makes me wild too,lol.XD
Everything is making you wild, you're simply wild and great Ruslana's fan.

I couldn´t sit down, the music is waay too good and wild!XDXDXD

Impossible!

nikoleta_rangelova
haha, I remember an article where Ruslana's WD was described like"music which will make the laziest guy jump from the sofa and wave arms and legs in every direction" And it is so true

That's fully true! I remember WD from Romania. Look to the audience!

RuslanaTube

is the best experience of life so far.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 16 May 2008 16:11

now I'm at the twentieth listening to WD for today...is this normal

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 16 May 2008 16:15

nikoleta_rangelova

LOOOOL!!! It is certainly normal, hahahahaha!
I mean it prooves that you are REAL WILD and belongs to us wildies here.
During this period in 2004 this was very common for me. I listen to the song at least 20 times per day (and the rest of her by then known songs during nighttime) I totally lost both time and space and didnt noticed that it was the middle of the night when I was playing Ruslanas music over and over!

wespecz
# Posted: 17 May 2008 14:47 - Edited by: wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova

Yes it is, well done!

My mp3 is in the repairation now but it doesn't matter, yesterday played Vohon chi lid in my head whole day.

KPGirl
# Posted: 19 May 2008 10:20

Indeed right music is just true Wild Energy.

So agree!

Lol,KEWL!XD

hahaha, I must admit that I have tried it too as I have also got that feeling (some years ago) but it is certainly not easy to do it, I can manage to dance the slower part of DWTW but this part is difficult mostly because it requre a team to do it. They dance in a row and then grab each others arms, you cant do that alone can you, haha

Anyway, thanks for sharing your wild story. Its nice to see fans inspired by Ruslana in a way I also had experienced once in my life...

Lol,yep it really was hard. I tried to do it alone, with training maybe it could look like something at least,lol. But the music is so wild and cool, I couldn´t stop myself!XDXDXDXD

Everything is making you wild, you're simply wild and great Ruslana's fan.

Lol,maybe that!XDXDXDXD

Impossible!

SOOOOOOOO TRUE!XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

wespecz
# Posted: 21 Jul 2008 17:09

In TV was one wisdom from Maldives which inspired me very much.

Fisherman is having a rest after the work in the sea and trader is talking to him: Why you don't work more? And he replies: I don't need to work more, theese fishes are enough for my family.
- But you may have more fishes.
- What I may do with them?
- You may sell them and have the money.
- What I may do with theese money?
- You may employ more fishermen, buy bigger ship and have more money.
- And what I may do, then?
- When you will have all this secured, you can have a rest.
- And what do you think that I'm doing now?

As you can see, this is another evidence to having Wild Energy without any stupid money. It's matter of the heart and everybody could be contented person.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 Jul 2008 17:14

wespecz
- And what do you think that I'm doing now?
haha, indeed. you need to have onlyas much as it is enough for you. Why to have more than the others?

It's matter of the heart and everybody could be contented person.
exactly!

wespecz
# Posted: 21 Jul 2008 17:48

nikoleta_rangelova
haha, indeed. you need to have onlyas much as it is enough for you.
Yes, you don't need to be well-known all over the world etc. You're wild now you are. Sometimes too much could be only harmful for you.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site