Ruslana Tribute

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / Ruslana Tribute
KPGirl
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 21:09

I was a bit unsure with where to post this kind of stuff but I thought that it might work here.
Ok, since I did a Ruslana tribute not too long ago at all I thought that I might show it here.
This is for Ruslana and also for all of you Ruslana fans out there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjdnde04KuQ

I have to say also that there are way to few Ruslana tributes out there. Don´t you also think so?

wespecz
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 21:17

KPGirl

Great!!! You're totally fall for Ruslana as most people here and you will see only lignt in your whole life because the best thing happens to you - you find Ruslana, now Ruslana will find you!

There is my tribute (very old one but it belongs here :P )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uai-bg1rZZg

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 21:19

KPGirl
I'have watched this video, it is wonderful

flipsty
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 21:47

KPGirl
Well done

KPGirl
# Posted: 25 Mar 2008 23:57

Great!!! You're totally fall for Ruslana as most people here and you will see only lignt in your whole life because the best thing happens to you - you find Ruslana, now Ruslana will find you!

There is my tribute (very old one but it belongs here :P )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uai-bg1rZZg

*Blushes* Thanks so much!
Since Ruslana is one of my idols I just had to make this tribute. Both for her and for all of us fans.
Btw, just watched your video and it really was great! Once you´ve heard those energy songs you will never ever forget them. Seriously, Ruslana really brings light, life, energy and happiness into our world.:D

I'have watched this video, it is wonderful

Thank you so much!

Well done

I´m glad you guys like it!^^

Tim
# Posted: 26 Mar 2008 00:01

Thank you both for sharing. I enjoyed watching them. They both gave me new energy :D

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Mar 2008 02:33

KPGirl
Tim

Thanks I'm pleased that you like it!

Once you´ve heard those energy songs you will never ever forget them. Seriously, Ruslana really brings light, life, energy and happiness into our world.:D

Indeed! Ruslana is pure Energy ... and love ... And I love your expression how did you say it ... Go wild. Forever!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 26 Mar 2008 07:43

wespecz

wespecz
# Posted: 26 Mar 2008 10:43 - Edited by: wespecz

Thank you so much for your comments. I'm really glad how much Energy you have found in the video. That's Ruslana's Energy, indeed.

I'll need to pay more attention to Youtube.

And the same Energy is in the KPGirl's video I really love it.

Helena_13
# Posted: 26 Mar 2008 12:03

KPGirl
it's great

KPGirl
# Posted: 26 Mar 2008 20:29

And the same Energy is in the KPGirl's video I really love it.

Thanks so much again! :D Your video totally rocks too!

Thank you both for sharing. I enjoyed watching them. They both gave me new energy :D

Thanks!^^
Really like Ruslana a lot, her music is indeed pure energy that makes you happy!

Thanks I'm pleased that you like it!

It really was awesome! Like your video very much!

Indeed! Ruslana is pure Energy ... and love ... And I love your expression how did you say it ... Go wild. Forever!

So true! She totally rocks!XD
Her music is also very inspiring. I use her music much when I draw fanart and stuff, also when I write fanfics. Her music really is inspriring and great!XD

it's great

Thanks so much!:D

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 02:50

KPGirl
wespecz

Nice topic and nice ideas with tribute videos to Ruslana. This suddenly made me think I might should rename my playlist with all these kind of videos to " Fan video tributes to Ruslana" or someting similuar. I have many ideas on how to make my own tributes and have material for it but my lack of time prevent me from finishing it. So Im glad there is others providing their tributes

KPGirl
# Posted: 3 Apr 2008 16:25 - Edited by: KPGirl

KPGirl
wespecz

Nice topic and nice ideas with tribute videos to Ruslana. This suddenly made me think I might should rename my playlist with all these kind of videos to " Fan video tributes to Ruslana" or someting similuar. I have many ideas on how to make my own tributes and have material for it but my lack of time prevent me from finishing it. So Im glad there is others providing their tributes

No big!^^ And thanks so much!
As a fan I just had to make one, I also like making music videos of stuff I like with Ruslanas songs.(Don´t have any on Youtube yet but..^^)
I also really look forward the next news on your account. It´s so lovely and great to have a channel dedicated to Ruslana!

wespecz
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 02:11

KPGirl

Thanks so much again!
Thanks!^^
Thanks so much!

You're really great person, do you know? And also all of you!

She totally rocks!

What would music scene be without Ruslana? I can't immagine this ... not, never.

RuslanaTube

So Im glad there is others providing their tributes

I think that in this topic has its place Filip's tribute ... it's one of the best tributes that I've ever saw ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-csqqtxNkg

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 08:00

wespecz

I think that in this topic has its place Filip's tribute ... it's one of the best tributes that I've ever saw ...

KPGirl
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 18:36 - Edited by: KPGirl

You're really great person, do you know? And also all of you!
*blushes* Thanks so much!:D You´re all great too!

What would music scene be without Ruslana? I can't immagine this ... not, never.

Her music effects many people indeed. I knew it!
We had a nationale exam practice in englis today in school. First task whas to write a music memory and the second task was to write how music effects people etc. (The Power of Music)
I choosed Ruslana and wrote about the wildness and how much her music effects us all! It´s really wild energy!

RuslanaTube

So Im glad there is others providing their tributes

Just watched it and it´s really great! Also one of the best I´ve seen!

Lora
# Posted: 4 Apr 2008 18:49

I like it too but song "Kish kish kish" (1.08 sec) isnt the song of our Ruslana.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 5 Apr 2008 03:08

wespecz

wow, I have just seen it and can only agree!! Thanks a lot for the tip of this video. I even think it deserved to be placed on my favourites

wespecz
# Posted: 5 Apr 2008 03:57 - Edited by: wespecz

KPGirl

Ruslana forever and ever! You're really right!

We had a nationale exam practice in englis today in school. First task whas to write a music memory and the second task was to write how music effects people etc. (The Power of Music)
I choosed Ruslana and wrote about the wildness and how much her music effects us all! It´s really wild energy!

Wild Energy is for example watching computer at three o'clock at night ... no I'm joking

Nice one, would you write here your article, please? Or if it's very long just few sentences and ideas so you don't need to write long. I'd love to read it! I had a presentation for Ruslana before the audience at school ... in powerpoint ... theme was free so what to choose ... that wasn't very difficult ... and making the presentation gives me true wild energy. If you will present your Ruslana's article I can translate it to English, upload and save a part of your work.

Lora

I like it too but song "Kish kish kish" (1.08 sec) isnt the song of our Ruslana.

Yes, it isn't ... it's just gossip that it's from Ruslana. Anyway it's very cool song.

http://www.ruslana.com.ua/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=7&topic=4726&page=0

RuslanaTube

wow, I have just seen it and can only agree!! Thanks a lot for the tip of this video. I even think it deserved to be placed on my favourites

Favourites ... well done!! Now more people will see how much we love Ruslana!

KPGirl
# Posted: 7 Apr 2008 11:29

Ruslana forever and ever! You're really right!

^^XD

Nice one, would you write here your article, please? Or if it's very long just few sentences and ideas so you don't need to write long. I'd love to read it! I had a presentation for Ruslana before the audience at school ... in powerpoint ... theme was free so what to choose ... that wasn't very difficult ... and making the presentation gives me true wild energy. If you will present your Ruslana's article I can translate it to English, upload and save a part of your work.

Cool!
As for me I´m gotta ask my teacher to get the paper and type it down here!

wespecz
# Posted: 7 Apr 2008 23:37

KPGirl

Cool!

If it would be usefull to you let me know and I'll do it.

Great, I'm looking forward to read it!

KPGirl
# Posted: 8 Apr 2008 18:03

If it would be usefull to you let me know and I'll do it.

Great, I'm looking forward to read it!

Lol, I´m gotta get the paper as fast I have the next lesson with my english teacher. It isn´t so very much info and the paper was going out and I was writing in hurry so it isn´t really perfect but I think it´ll do!^^

qazedc
# Posted: 11 Apr 2008 15:03

wespecz

THANK YOU FOR THAT TRIBUTE ON YOUTUBE !!!

AND TO nikoleta_rangelova TOO.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 11 Apr 2008 15:53

qazedc
hahaha, thanks

wespecz
# Posted: 11 Apr 2008 18:15

qazedc

Thank you very much! And also thanks to Nikoleta for her wild lyrics!

KPGirl
# Posted: 11 Apr 2008 23:47

wespecz

Hey! Just saw you video and WOHOOO!LOL!TOTALLY AWESOME!XDXDXDXDXD
You have to make more!

wespecz
# Posted: 12 Apr 2008 00:26

KPGirl

Thank you very much, too!

You have to make more!

I don't know when it will be done but the next video title will be "Crazy dance with the small wolves"

KPGirl
# Posted: 12 Apr 2008 15:19

Thank you very much, too!

No big!^^

I don't know when it will be done but the next video title will be "Crazy dance with the small wolves"

Then you have to tell us when it´s done. That will be really cool!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site