About her birthday

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / About her birthday
KPGirl
# Posted: 8 May 2008 21:08

Hi, as many of us know, Ruslanas birthday is now uproaching.
I´m planning to do a fanart of her but I need to collect some ideas and stuff. So I wonder If you have any pictures of Ruslanas costumes?
I also don´t know what version I should draw either. I was thinking about the wild style but Wild energy is also good.
Any ideas?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 8 May 2008 21:10

an idea

wespecz
# Posted: 8 May 2008 21:17 - Edited by: wespecz

KPGirl

I've got 80 MBs of Ruslana's pictures in my computer downloaded from the internet for one year. I'm uploading something to the fanclub site now but please become online at MSN later this day. I'll share them with you. And you should also find a lot of fan stuff here for the artworks.

Guido
# Posted: 9 May 2008 01:25

Wespe, where is your birthday topic (or Nikoletas ?)

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 9 May 2008 06:54

Guido
here
Why do you need it?or is it a top secret

KPGirl
# Posted: 9 May 2008 12:04

I've got 80 MBs of Ruslana's pictures in my computer downloaded from the internet for one year. I'm uploading something to the fanclub site now but please become online at MSN later this day. I'll share them with you. And you should also find a lot of fan stuff here for the artworks.

Cool! I´m gotta see If I get some time to log in this evening. Today I have a lot to do!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site