ƒике мистецтво студент≥в * ƒикое искусство студентов * Wild students art (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ”крањнська - –усский - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / ƒике мистецтво студент≥в * ƒикое искусство студентов * Wild students art
. 1 . 2 . >>
wespecz
# Posted: 29 May 2008 19:38 - Edited by: wespecz

To all wild fans! Haven't you ever felt totally bored while being in school? Haven't you ever done something wild, while you were desparately trying ro understand what was your teacher talking about?

If you have, or if you intended to, or if you have an idea how to make the boring classes and lectures wild, send us a photo or a drawing, or whatever that helped you not to lose your "wild-self" in the most monotonous and grey hours you've ever had.

Post them here or send them to our e-mails. Have a fun!

¬с≥м диким фанам! ’≥ба ви не часто нудитесь у школ≥? ’≥ба не трапл€лос€ вам зробити щось справд≥ дике, щоб зрозум≥ти, про що говорить вчитель?
якщо так, чи ви хоч намагалис€, або у вас Ї ≥де€, €к зробити уроки чи лекц≥њ дикими, над≥шл≥ть фото чи малюнок, чи щось ≥нше, що допомогло вам не втратити себе-диких у с≥рих монотонних шк≥льних будн€х.
ћаленький приклад: нотатки Ќ≥колети, ¬еспе ≥ ƒ39 п≥д час лекц≥њ
–озважайтес€!

¬ив≥сьте њх тут або пошл≥ть њм до нашоњ електронноњ пошти. ћають забаву!

¬сем диким фанам! Ќе случалось ли вам скучать в школе? » не делали ли вы когда-нибудь что-то дикое, чтобы пон€ть, о чем говорит учитель?
≈сли да, или вы пытались, или у вас есть иде€, как сделать уроки и лекции дикими, пришлите фото, рисунок, или что-нибудь другое, что помогло вам не потер€ть себ€-диких в серых и монотонных школьных будн€х.
ћаленький пример: записи Ќиколеты, ¬еспе и ƒ39 во врем€ лекции
–азвлекайтесь!

¬ывесите их здесь или пошлите им к нашей электронной почте. »меют забаву!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 29 May 2008 21:53

wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 May 2008 21:55

RuslanaTube
you said you had some, may be you'll be the one to officially open this topic?

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 29 May 2008 21:56 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

nikoleta_rangelova

okey, I just have to scan it in first *be right back*

wespecz
# Posted: 29 May 2008 21:56

RuslanaTube
Show us your wild Russian lessons.

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 29 May 2008 22:28

wespecz

Cool ^_^

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 29 May 2008 22:33 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

From my russian book. Translation of text under the guy listening to music:

"Sasha is listening to his lovely (in english you would say "favourite") music. I thought that was appropiate to bring on Ruslana here

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 May 2008 22:36

reserved area for RuslanaTubes stupid drawing....

DO NOT TRESPASS!!

wespecz
# Posted: 29 May 2008 22:36

RuslanaTube
Can't wait!

flipsty
# Posted: 29 May 2008 22:43

wespecz

I thought for a second, that flag that you drew was the Roma flag:

Guido
# Posted: 29 May 2008 22:52

Show us your wild Russian lessons.
Show us Tubie.
Do you know the song : Why don't we talk anymore ?

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 30 May 2008 19:15

My post above is finally edited

nikoleta_rangelova
DO NOT TRESPASS!!

LOL! well I explain. Sometimes I reserve a post area on the forum that has a pure black background. Simply because photos look way much better like that than if posted on the slightly dark brown area in my opinion

Guido

never heard about that song....

wespecz
# Posted: 30 May 2008 19:24

RuslanaTube
"Sasha is listening to his lovely (in english you would say "favourite") music. I thought that was appropiate to bring on Ruslana here
LOOOOOOOOOOOL Great artwork!!!!!!!!! Ruslana really deserve to be here! Hey ya so much wildness for the fanclub with this picture, thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 May 2008 19:37

RuslanaTube
wooooooooooow, great IDEA and woow ORIGINAL, iNDEED!! HAHA, veeeeeeeery goood!!!

Sometimes I reserve a post area on the forum that has a pure black background. Simply because photos look way much better like that than if posted on the slightly dark brown area in my opinion
Oh, yes! haha, one more original idea, hahaha, great, you're right

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 May 2008 21:42 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

hop hop, here it comes: wild drawings in the breaks between the classes, several years ago, and some, I remember, were made when I tried to study in Geography, hahaha.

Since I don't have a scanner, guess what I did to themBut the original are also blurred, so not much of the real drawings is lost in this way:

These always appear horizontally, don't know why

and it seems to me I got the black without reservation, hahaha

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 30 May 2008 21:47

nikoleta_rangelova
RuslanaTube

wespecz
# Posted: 30 May 2008 22:29 - Edited by: wespecz

RuslanaTube
I posted your Russian learning Ruslana to the fanclub site. Thanks!

nikoleta_rangelova
Super!!! Pure wildness!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 30 May 2008 23:31

wespecz
nikoleta_rangelova
Alex__Angel

ƒ€кую!

nikoleta_rangelova
Since I don't have a scanner, guess what I did to them

very smart, I did that too before I had access to a scanner. A tip for you. Put your drawings in strong light, not by a lamp but from daylight. You can put them in the grass on a sunny day. Then you snap the photo right from above them, make sure your own shadow wont come along. You might have to strech your arms very long above the photo to make a god shot. But its difficult to kep the camera still so snap a whole bunch of photos and then choose the best and cut it right in the computer!

wespecz
I posted your Russian learning Ruslana to the fanclub site.

holy ooopsie!
and as download as well, more oooopsie!

Lucky me its the lower quality version I have shared here

Guido
# Posted: 30 May 2008 23:31

never heard about that song....
We Don't Talk Anymore" was a UK number one single for four weeks in August 1979 for Cliff Richard.
No Idea how old you are of course but having an idea about the average age of Ruslana fans I suppose you were very young then.

Wild Dances was in Belgium a number one single for TEN weeks in 2004. Sorry SIR Richard

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 30 May 2008 23:34 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

Guido
I suppose you were very young then

Yes, I was four years old, living in USA and my parents was listening to Billy Joel, not Cliff Richard by the year of 1979

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 May 2008 23:41

Alex__Angel
wespecz
thank you

RuslanaTube
A tip for you. Put your drawings in strong light, not by a lamp but from daylight. You can put them in the grass on a sunny day. Then you snap the photo right from above them, make sure your own shadow wont come along. You might have to strech your arms very long above the photo to make a god shot. But its difficult to kep the camera still so snap a whole bunch of photos and then choose the best and cut it right in the computer!

thanks for the advice, I know, but in this situation everything was exactly the oppsite, hahaha, next time it will be better

Guido
No Idea how old you are of course but having an idea about the average age of Ruslana fans I suppose you were very young then.
wow, I've been even younger

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 30 May 2008 23:53

Actually it crossed my mind that my image is even more funny if you imagine this Sasha as Ruslanas husband, because his name is Sasha

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 30 May 2008 23:55 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

RuslanaTube
Actually it crossed my mind that my image is even more funny if you imagine this Sasha as Ruslanas husband, because his name is Sasha
well, actually, I imagined it in exactly this way when I saw it and I imagined he was listening to his favourite musice (Not For Sale), in the same time Ruslana pointing to him, singing: Not For Sale

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 31 May 2008 12:33

lol...nice

wespecz
# Posted: 31 May 2008 14:34

RuslanaTube
holy ooopsie!
and as download as well, more oooopsie!
Lucky me its the lower quality version I have shared here

It's written in my first post here that pictures here will be posted to the fanclub site. Here in the forum is much better chance to find them instead of waiting what will members send to our e-mails.

nikoleta_rangelova
Now I know what your last drawings posted here are reminding me. Beautiful drawings of primaeval men in the caves!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 31 May 2008 14:46

wespecz
Beautiful drawings of primaeval men in the caves!
haha, ok, have some more, I may try to shoot them as well Well.....I don't understand only......the drawings are of primaeval men, or they look as if a primaeval men drew them I'm kidding

wespecz
# Posted: 31 May 2008 14:54

nikoleta_rangelova
the drawings are of primaeval men, or they look as if a primaeval men drew them
They looks like masterpieces which primaeval men did in the caves. Not "primitive like primaeval man's"

I'm kidding
I know!

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 31 May 2008 15:11

wespecz
It's written in my first post here that pictures here will be posted to the fanclub site

sure, no problem

AlexandruRo
# Posted: 31 May 2008 15:13

RuslanaTube

Isn't the title of the lesson from your Russian book means "Not for sale"?

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 31 May 2008 15:16

AlexandruRo

LOL, no its me who has written the text "not for sale". I wanted to state what song this Sasha listen to as its my favourite from Amazonka!

. 1 . 2 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 5; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on online community script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site