New Ruslana FanSite by MIXKULA ;-) (3)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / New Ruslana FanSite by MIXKULA ;-)
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
wespecz
# Posted: 9 Jun 2008 17:10

makula
No problem i took one at random, it's my fault even. Now i have to try to get websites to put my link
Due to your willingness for posting the links now my website will support yours in the main page after the next update!

I've just updated your link
Thanks a lot!

Meanwhile, does anyone have fan-art?
What do you mean? There are a lot of fan arts.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 9 Jun 2008 18:20 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

makula
We can add a link to your site in the section Unofficial Fansites in contacts in the fansite, if you wish

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 9 Jun 2008 20:15

Makula,

can you please help me solve a problem which have bugged me for at least two hours now. What is the original song called to this video of yours?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH-4uOTDNm8

I know it SO WELL, but just cant remember the name of the song. First I thought it was "Captain Hollywood projects" work but Im not so sure about this anymore as I cant find it in their records....

makula
# Posted: 9 Jun 2008 23:22

RuslanaTube
Hi! Thank you for you positive response! I used a sample of "I've Got The Key" by "Urban Cookie Collective" ( such a name... ) In the other song i used "Booyah Here We Go!" by "Sweetbox". However, i invented the song "Hondjes, Hondjes, Hondjes" When i was 4 years old, but since i never had the chance to record it it was 13 years later when i did, but thie 2006 version is a remake of the 2004 one. On my website www.mixkula.com you can find more songs. Among my favorites are "Lady, Lady, Lady" and "Kula'Jawa 2006"

nikoleta_rangelova
I just requested that this afternoon I hope to be on it soon
wespecz
I saw on the fanclub there is allready a lot of graphical art, maybe I should keep it focused on Remixes and video, what do you think?

wespecz
# Posted: 9 Jun 2008 23:46

makula
I saw on the fanclub there is allready a lot of graphical art, maybe I should keep it focused on Remixes and video, what do you think?
Do you mean using the immages in the videos or just inspiration by them? Sure, go ahead!

I just requested that this afternoon I hope to be on it soon
Thanks a lot, your site definitely belongs to the Fan Club site! Posted. Please check the site and your e-mail.

makula
# Posted: 10 Jun 2008 00:02

wespecz
Do you mean using the immages in the videos or just inspiration by them? Sure, go ahead!

Unfortunately i'm not having too much time on my hands lately. I'll post an off topic subject one day about the dresses i'm making. Very creative and very satisfying to do, once it's finished, now it just gives me a back ache....

Thanks a lot, your site definitely belongs to the Fan Club site! Posted. Please check the site and your e-mail

Thanks for putting the website on the list. I appreciate it very much!

wespecz
# Posted: 10 Jun 2008 00:13

makula
Unfortunately i'm not having too much time on my hands lately. I'll post an off topic subject one day about the dresses i'm making. Very creative and very satisfying to do, once it's finished, now it just gives me a back ache....
Great! Of course using theese images for unofficial non-profit fan artvorks is possible!

Thanks for putting the website on the list. I appreciate it very much!
You're active fan for a long time and your website has great potential. Doing remixes is rare skill and I like them very much. You deserve attention of the other fans and it's also great promotion of Ruslana! And the best for Ruslana is the thing which is always up to all the other reasons.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 10 Jun 2008 00:23

makula
I used a sample of "I've Got The Key" by "Urban Cookie Collective"

LOL!! HAHAHAAHA

I recognise that very well. I used to listen to that kind of music in early 90's haha. So then can you please delete my post comment talking about "Captain hollywood project"? Its so embarrasing I couldnt remember the correct song. It was a lot of such songs by then, lol!

Guido
# Posted: 10 Jun 2008 00:28

Hey Tubiegirl. We have ukrainian time now again ? Was it a admin joke that made Wesp and me post 22:53 on Ruslanas birthday ? 00:00 ukrainian time ?

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 10 Jun 2008 00:29

Guido
We have ukrainian time now again ?

oh really! I havent even noticed this, thanks for the attention!

Guido
# Posted: 10 Jun 2008 00:36

but still something wrong with their watch ?

wespecz
# Posted: 10 Jun 2008 00:38 - Edited by: wespecz

but still something wrong with their watch ?

Yes, 10 minutes difference.
here is 23:48 so in Ukraine is 0:48 but forum time is 0:38.

makula
# Posted: 10 Jun 2008 10:21

RuslanaTube
So then can you please delete my post comment talking about "Captain hollywood project"? Its so embarrasing
Sure, if you post another comment It's so empty/quiet at my videos

wespecz
Great! Of course using theese images for unofficial non-profit fan artvorks is possible!

No it's dresses for my fashion show, june 27th!! I'm playing my own song during the show "Je Regrette Beaucoup (2008 Vogue Version)

You're active fan for a long time and your website has great potential
Indeed, it's been 4 years already, and all the time i had a different website which i was working on, but now i can give ruslana some attention, when she really needs it most

wespecz
# Posted: 10 Jun 2008 13:01

makula
No it's dresses for my fashion show, june 27th!! I'm playing my own song during the show "Je Regrette Beaucoup (2008 Vogue Version)

I'm looking forward to see some photos or wild videos from this event.

working on, but now i can give ruslana some attention, when she really needs it most

makula
# Posted: 10 Jun 2008 18:45

wespecz
After a long day of work i'm relaxing now, but there's nobody online I'll post pictues of the event surely!

There's also very little visitors on my website today compared to yesterday, but i guess it will become more once i upload some songs...

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 10 Jun 2008 18:58

makula
Sure, if you post another comment It's so empty/quiet at my videos

okey why not!

There's also very little visitors on my website today compared to yesterday

well you have to be active and find diffrent ways of promote yourself. One idea from my side is to make videos of your remixes and in this way spread them on YouTube, from there you can link to your website and wiseversa. You can let Walla figure in the videos, he is so cuuuuuute!

makula
# Posted: 10 Jun 2008 22:30

RuslanaTube
make videos of your remixes
Yeah it's a nice idea, i'll consider it if and when i have more time, now i'm busy with... my future career. I guess Ruslana isn't the only one who needs promotion

You can let Walla figure in the videos, he is so cuuuuuute!
It's a she I like her very much too it's my favorite. Together with Lady she also did the song "Dierenstadse Bitches (Bitches (= female dogs) from animaltown" instead of "We're All American Girls". Oh there is the Ruslana remix which even features her "Dance with The Wolves (Washnack Here We Go Club Mix)" hmmmm.....

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 11 Jun 2008 00:48

makula
It's a she

ooops, well SHE is still very cute!

wespecz
# Posted: 11 Jun 2008 01:49

makula
There's also very little visitors on my website today compared to yesterday, but i guess it will become more once i upload some songs...
Ruslanaworld is updated and thanks in return now it's promoting your two websites. I wish you more visitors which your site deserve.

makula
# Posted: 11 Jun 2008 11:08

wespecz

Wow, thank you! i should go and visit that website now

wespecz
# Posted: 11 Jun 2008 13:16 - Edited by: wespecz

makula
Wow thanks for your visit.

I've got an idea - when you will do some new remixes you can announce it here in your topic.

makula
# Posted: 11 Jun 2008 14:19

wespecz
I've got an idea - when you will do some new remixes you can announce it here in your topic.

Yeah, but i figured i'd get more attention posting new topics for every new remix. If it's ok with the moderators. Or do you mean topic on ruslana world?

wespecz
# Posted: 11 Jun 2008 14:27 - Edited by: wespecz

makula
Yeah, but i figured i'd get more attention posting new topics for every new remix. If it's ok with the moderators.
This is up to you, it was only suggestion like DJ Katherine has her topic to have all of them in one place.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 11 Jun 2008 14:45

makula
yes, since this is a topic for your SITE, may be you can make a topic OnLY for you remixes, but to put ALL remixes in this topic, and not open a topic for each of them.....my suggestion. And thus, all remixes will be in one place and not scattered all over the forum in different topics

makula
# Posted: 11 Jun 2008 16:12

wespecz
nikoleta_rangelova
All remixes ARE in one place, ruslana.mixkula.com . Posting a new topic everytime a new remix is released can attract more people, because maybe they see this old topic with 49 pages and they dont know this contains all the remixes and they want to avoid it. Well maybe i'm wrong...

makula
# Posted: 11 Jun 2008 16:14

wespecz
oh, one silly question are you male or female, not that it matters, but i saw your name "Jindra" i wonderder, i always assumed you were male, but maybe i was wrong so to avoid confusion... By the way, Me = m

wespecz
# Posted: 11 Jun 2008 16:24 - Edited by: wespecz

makula
Posting a new topic everytime a new remix is released can attract more people
Maybe, I think that people are checking topics not due to number of views etc. Do your wish, of course. But our recommendation is to stay here instead of a lot topics for each remix.

If you wish then we can rename the topic for you as your wish will be to say to the people that there will be shared remixes instead of announcing the site only. Like DJ Mixkula or DJ Mixkula's remixes etc.

By the way, Me = m
Me too! You're right with my name and grender.

makula
# Posted: 11 Jun 2008 18:09

wespecz
Me too! You're right with my name and grender

:P i dont know how i assumed that but whatever... Silly
f you wish then we can rename the topic for you as your wish will be to say to the people that there will be shared remixes instead of announcing the site only. Like DJ Mixkula or DJ Mixkula's remixes etc.

hmm, we'll see, let me think about it

makula
# Posted: 12 Jun 2008 15:26

I guess Cora made the desicion for me... so could you please rename the topic "New Remix of Dyka Energia" on the Wild energy board to "The Latest remixes on Ruslana.MIXKULA.com" ? I was kinda hard to find my topiucs this way....

makula
# Posted: 12 Jun 2008 15:33

This time i've uploaded a MIXKULA edit of "Hey Go With Me Demo" the one with the strange lyrics, I changed the speed to make it a littlebit more WILD so and to ruslana.mixkula.com

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on PHP forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site