New Ruslana FanSite by MIXKULA ;-) (4)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / New Ruslana FanSite by MIXKULA ;-)
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
cora
# Posted: 12 Jun 2008 15:48

makula
so could you please rename the topic "New Remix of Dyka Energia" on the Wild energy board to "The Latest remixes on Ruslana.MIXKULA.com" ?

Done. Look here.

I was kinda hard to find my topiucs this way....

If you click on "member" underneath your name, you'll see all your topics

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 Jun 2008 17:20 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

makula
would you check this e-mail of yours, please?
ruskula@gmail.com

I simply want to ask you to remove(if you have put at all) Moonlight Shadow from your site.........

makula
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 10:35

nikoleta_rangelova
I did not yet upload this song, but thanks fo your notice. Also cora can take a look at the database of ruslana.mixkula.com and thell if there's songs which have to be removed

makula
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 10:49

wespecz

what does this mean?

Dobrý den,
Právě jste se snažil(a) tipovat do žebříčku hitparády Eso v týdnu od 07.06.2008 do 13.06.2008.
Vybral(a) jste Ruslana - &T-Pain - Moon of Dreams.
Pokud jste si tip nerozmyslel(a), navštivte stránku
http://eso.nova.cz/hlasovat/potvrdit.html?code=3b4dee24b791088ab5429470e29501a5
a potvrďte své rozhodnutí.

Pokud uhodnete, kdo v následujícím kole hitparády Eso obsadí první příčku, automaticky se zařazujete do soutěže o super ceny.

Děkujeme, že se na http://eso.nova.cz budete vracet, abyste zjistil(a), jak se Vašemu interpretovi daří, které soutěže probíhají a kdo má eso v rukávu.

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 11:00

makula
Wow thanks a lot for trying!

Translation of this:

Good morning,
You tried to post your tip in the Eso ("Ace") music chart in the week from 07.06.2008 to 13.06.2008.
You have chosen Ruslana - &T-Pain - Moon of Dreams.
If you haven't changed your tip please visit following link and confirm your decision.

If you will guess who will win in the next week of the Eso chart you will automatically join the competition for great prices.

Thank you and we hope that you will visit eso.nova.cz to find out how is your artist's statistic going and which competitions are running.

wespecz
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 11:04

makula
So this is only posting tips but it's also supporting Ruslana because when number of tips next to the her name will be huge it will also promote her. Thanks! I'm posting tips every week. Right voting runs only in short time and by telephone. I posted instructinos here but right now voting is not running and anyway I don't think what would it do if you would try to vote because it would steal large amount from your account since you don't have CZ phone number.
Thanks a lot for your interest!

makula
# Posted: 16 Jun 2008 14:29

wespecz
i never intended to call anyway :P thanks for the translation

makula
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 20:02

Check out the new WILD-SHOW on www.ruslana.mixkula.com ! Thanks to Wespe's artworks, pimped-up by MIXKULA!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 20:04 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

makula
only a questionis there a way to switch off MOD track while listening to the WildShow I haven't watched it yet

Oh, I will watch it on youTube, no problem

makula
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 20:05

nikoleta_rangelova
yes, click the little > on the player

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 20:10

makula
wespecz
woooooooooooooooow I had forgotten some of these works

Great and promo

makula
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 20:12

nikoleta_rangelova
You dont wanna know how many times i tried to download the program which would edit together all of these little bits and pieces (i had connection failure all the time), but i managed in the end!

wespecz
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 20:37

makula
Thaaanks a lot for using them! Perfect work you made with the video!

I've got an idea for our fan club. What about huge videomix from all the fans in one video? I mean to post this to the Fan Club site and ask for the 30 sedonds of videomix of every fan and then upload them in one big video to the Youtube via my or RuslanaTube's channel - it may be much better. Cora, is it possible in this way to accept fan's video from all the possible videos of Ruslana, please? Or if so then we can use only official videos with fan club wattermark in its site? Or is this totally impossible? Thanks!

makula
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 20:51

wespecz

If i use other pictures from the fanclub i'll be able to make more videos

wespecz
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 20:56

makula
Sure! Only I suggest that may not do this without creator's permissions. It's public, indeed but people are different. 95 % would like it but 5 % won't.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 20:58

wespecz
30 sedonds of videomix of every fan
but.....shouldn't it be done on one and the same song, and if so, everyone must know on which part s/he will make a video in order to coordinate video and song?....oops, or I didn't undestand something?

wespecz
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 21:16

nikoleta_rangelova
No Simply for the few seconds will appear: Fan's XXX1 videomix (title) and then his/her 30 secs. And then again this border. And everybody could do something totally different. My idea is to do one huge fan video but parts would be independent in each other.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 21:20

wespecz
So it will be one looong (as much as YouTube allows) video, one loooooong promotion of all Ruslana's songs (many not all) and different videosshall we move to RuslanaTube's topic ? Ruslana on Youtube, I mean, we went a bit far away from makula's site

makula
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 21:39

Not that far but ok. Maybe i'll make a video mix or something, we'll see

wespecz
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 21:47 - Edited by: wespecz

makula
Thanks for your video, it gave me this idea.

nikoleta_rangelova
So it will be one looong (as much as YouTube allows) video
If it will be longer why don't do Part 2 etc. 10 minutes allows you 20 fan videomixes. Or we should approve one minute? Maybe 30 secs is too short. Sure moving.

cora
# Posted: 18 Jun 2008 22:36

wespecz
Cora, is it possible in this way to accept fan's video from all the possible videos of Ruslana, please?
See RuslanaTube topic :-)

makula
# Posted: 19 Jun 2008 23:12

wespecz
nikoleta_rangelova

This way of promotion has proven inefficient, my statistics do not show and abnormal surge of visitors like with a new Remix uploaded, on the contrairy visits went down. Also the video got a mere 35 visits, however this will increase over time...

wespecz
# Posted: 19 Jun 2008 23:58

makula
It depends in a lot of factors, not only in the video. It depends how you're active in the Youtube, what stuff do you do etc. RuslanaTube is center of Ruslana in Youtube and well-known channel which is checked very often. And dedicated only to Ruslana.

makula
# Posted: 20 Jun 2008 15:04

I don't really have time to be active, but maybe i can upload a remix long forgotten....

wespecz
# Posted: 20 Jun 2008 15:28

makula
i can upload a remix long forgotten
Great idea! There are a lot of new fans who haven't heard them and who's here for longer time may forgot ... yes go ahead!

I don't really have time to be active
Find your wild time when it will be possible, don't hurry if so. I also need to hold bringing Ruslana's charity concert videos when my exam time will end.

wespecz
# Posted: 20 Jun 2008 15:33

makula
If you wish, it's only my suggestion, you can post www.rt100.ro/userTop100.html Romanian voting to your site. We need every vote and if she will win MOD will be played in the radios here! Thank you!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 20 Jun 2008 18:44

makula
didn't you mention that you wanted to make a section with fans' remixes? May be you could ask the people who made remixes in this topic?

makula
# Posted: 23 Jun 2008 14:15

nikoleta_rangelova
nice idea, i'll get right on it

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on easy forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site