I have drunk too much! (2)

- Forums - Sign Up - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / I have drunk too much!
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
WiLd_ChRIs
# Posted: 1 Aug 2008 16:04

nikoleta_rangelova

hahaha. Why not :D.

Ruthen
# Posted: 1 Aug 2008 20:19

nikoleta_rangelova
Haha. LOL we are cyrilomethodised people here lol.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 1 Aug 2008 20:23

Ruthen
Haha. LOL we are cyrilomethodised people here lol.

give me a bottle of abv, please

wespecz
# Posted: 1 Aug 2008 20:25

Ruthen
nikoleta_rangelova
Wow have you got one bottle of cyrillics, please?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 1 Aug 2008 20:29

wespecz
Wow have you got one bottle of cyrillics, please?
yes, i still keep one in the basement, it's old and matured, but don't tell anybody, it's not for sale

Ruthen
# Posted: 1 Aug 2008 20:56

nikoleta_rangelova
it's old and matured,
Well it has age of our Cyrill and Methodius lol. How do you call them in BG?

Guido
# Posted: 1 Aug 2008 22:25

yes, i still keep one in the basement, it's old and matured, but don't tell anybody, it's not for sale
Hehe i didn't say I wanted to buy it, only drink it :-)

Well it has age of our Cyrill and Methodius lol. How do you call them in BG?
That's very old !

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Aug 2008 01:31

nikoleta_rangelova
Wow sure. But it's actually not alcohol when it's for normal use in the forum also.

Guido
Better way is to learn it. For me who don't know it yet. But if drinking it may bring the knowledge it would be pretty usefull.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Aug 2008 05:36

Ruthen
Well it has age of our Cyrill and Methodius lol.
I guess so....hahaha, they are Kiril i Metodiy

Guido
hahaha, ok, come and take it yourself

wespecz
But it's actually not alcohol when it's for normal use in the forum also.
yes.....I can't imagine how much "alcoholizsed" we would be then, wow, the people with more than 10 posts here, I mean

But if drinking it may bring the knowledge it would be pretty usefull.
well......alcohol helps in learning languages-get really drunk and try to speak. If you find out, then, in what language you spoke, that will be great-you've learned a new language and you can learn one new every evening it's not that healthy, of course, and it doesn't help much dancing wild dances, unless somebody understands the word "wild" in another way

Ruthen
# Posted: 2 Aug 2008 08:44

Better way is to learn it. For me who don't know it yet. But if drinking it may bring the knowledge it would be pretty usefull.

Just try and not learn it at seaside

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Aug 2008 09:25

uuuhhh, I also drank much this morning.....ufff how could I....I drank sooo much.....water....

Ruthen
# Posted: 2 Aug 2008 09:31

nikoleta_rangelova
Oops...I have drunk too much during breakfast too...and more than that I mixed drinks,,,,omg what will be the result.....milk and orange juice....

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Aug 2008 09:53

Ruthen
omg what will be the result.....milk and orange juice....

OmG ! Are you still ok?
I have mixed only 2 brands of mineral water so far but the consequences were almost insignificant

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Aug 2008 13:08

nikoleta_rangelova
yes.....I can't imagine how much "alcoholizsed" we would be then, wow, the people with more than 10 posts here, I mean
Maybe people may think that we're alcoholized when they're reading fehslator's work.

well......alcohol helps in learning languages-get really drunk and try to speak. If you find out, then, in what language you spoke, that will be great-you've learned a new language and you can learn one new every evening
I've heard about one guy who knew one lauguage immediately although he never learned it. But I think that it was not after alcohol, I'm not sure. It was probably after the some health problems. And then he forgot it immediately again.

it's not that healthy, of course, and it doesn't help much dancing wild dances, unless somebody understands the word "wild" in another way
Indeed!

Ruthen
Just try and not learn it at seaside
Wow we may would love to learn singing Kolomyika in this way!

nikoleta_rangelova
Ruthen
uuuhhh, I also drank much this morning.....ufff how could I....I drank sooo much.....water....
Oops...I have drunk too much during breakfast too...and more than that I mixed drinks,,,,omg what will be the result.....milk and orange juice....

Awww no problem. I'm usually drinking milk after some fatty soap and mother was affraid that my stomach may not like it but there has never been any problem, haha.

I can show you who "drank tů mač lást nájt". Enjoy or general of the Space Infantry in our first Superstar.

"Fenk juuu" and "misset d bus"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cPEbgEDcbw

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Aug 2008 13:47

wespecz
Maybe people may think that we're alcoholized when they're reading fehslator's work

And then he forgot it immediately again.

aham, alcohol also helps forgetting

"drank tů mač lást nájt".
WOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cPEbgEDcbw

thanks God she didn't choose WD

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Aug 2008 16:12

nikoleta_rangelova
thanks God she didn't choose WD
Indeed oopsie what a :F it could be!
Just maybe I'm crazy ... no she will sing For sure I'm crazy.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Aug 2008 16:14

and the world would spin round, and round, and round................

wespecz
# Posted: 2 Aug 2008 16:19

nikoleta_rangelova
and the world would spin round, and round, and round................
Rotating UFO or rotating Anička? Or UFO_A?

Wild Dances

# Posted: 3 Aug 2008 20:50

Well, I don`t like alcohol ) At all!
But....When I was in Lviv( 22 of July, not in the concert`s day ) some friends from Lviv Fan\club, Spacytoon and I bought a bottle of wine.
As I don`t what to drink it ,I mixed the wine with tea) And it was very tasty ) And I wasn`t being drunk)
So... I hope to do it again twise ) With my best friend and new friend)
Maybe, with adding some spicinesses and warming it up

It would be interesting experiment

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 3 Aug 2008 20:52

Wild Dances
hot red whine and black pepper, my mother says, is the best for colds I haven't tried....that's why I'm still alive may be

But I also like wine only don't ask me what, hahaha

wespecz
# Posted: 3 Aug 2008 22:24

Wild Dances
Well, I don`t like alcohol ) At all!
Exactly! Great that Ruslana's fans mostly dislike it!

As I don`t what to drink it ,I mixed the wine with tea) And it was very tasty ) And I wasn`t being drunk)
So... I hope to do it again twise ) With my best friend and new friend)

I also did such a thing not only once. I mixed beer with CocaCola. It's immediately better. And the best thing is that a lot of people said: Awful I may never drink it but everybody who tried liked it, too. It's probably only strange feeling what's against this but it's violating of great CocaCola.

nikoleta_rangelova
But I also like wine only don't ask me what, hahaha
Haha do you like red or white wine or both? You may go to the restaurant together with my mother, but she likes only white one.

Katherine
# Posted: 3 Aug 2008 23:27

Exactly! Great that Ruslana's fans mostly dislike it

I dont think there is anything wrong with alcohol at all, of course within moderation. going out dancing, and getting drunk is fun (getting too drunk is not so fun). There are worse things in the world.

wespecz
# Posted: 3 Aug 2008 23:35

Katherine
Yes when you know when to end drinking and aren't drunked regularly, it's okey. But who like it - please understand - who too much like it and bother others with drunked speeches etc. then it's not good.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 4 Aug 2008 07:49 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

wespecz
Haha do you like red or white wine or both? You may go to the restaurant together with my mother, but she likes only white one.

haha, bothhere regularly appears some statistics on the TV- red wine is healthy and one glass of red wine evey day prolongs life and prevents heart attacks. And red wine is much more healthier than white-to achieve the effect of one glass red wine, one will have to drink 28 glasse of white wine WOW!! (Well, in this way some other effect would be achieved, I think,,,)

Katherine
I dont think there is anything wrong with alcohol at all, of course within moderation.
yes, not much, may be ok

But if it turns into habitula drinking, it is onee of the worst.

In the high school-they liked going on trips, only because in the evenings they would get drunk like ****************** And they decided who how many bottles of what alcohol would take, where they would hide it, etc. And, OmGm, It is UGL Y to see a drunk girl. And especially one, who at school has been one of the modest and most quiet.....She barely spoke, she spoke so quietly that we had to sit next to her, to lean to hear her (this in school)it was hard to speak to her, becuse we just didn't hear what she wanted to say. And on this school trip, this girl got drunk. She shouted, she hit one other girl, she fell down on her back(it was dark) outside, and started shouting: skyyyy, staaaaaars....................................................

So, for one who you have never seen in such a "condition" it looks really humiliating.....but may be she didn't feel it this way

WiLd_ChRIs
# Posted: 5 Aug 2008 12:06

Writes not so much! It is difficult to translate so much :D.

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 5 Aug 2008 12:07

still not delited!what hapopens with this forum...

WiLd_ChRIs
# Posted: 5 Aug 2008 12:18

This is just an interesting topic :D

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 5 Aug 2008 12:20 - Edited by: Iva Barzic

i see...very interesting
ruslana loves this topic!

WiLd_ChRIs
# Posted: 5 Aug 2008 12:28 - Edited by: WiLd_ChRIs

ruslana loves this topic!
this is a fanclub smaltalk toppic ruslana loves their wild fans
wild fans makes wild thinks

Ruthen
# Posted: 5 Aug 2008 15:57

WiLd_ChRIs
Hm...wild fans make wild drinks?

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site