i /Wild team for Carpathian help

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / i /Wild team for Carpathian help
Spacytoon
# Posted: 21 Aug 2008 16:51

i i , i ii ii i . ,, i i 3-4 i i. i - i ' :

---------
In this topic i would like to find people willing to go to Carpathians.We can help people by taking photos/recording the situation and put this data on karpatysos.info
I was advised to gather team of 3-4 persons for this wild trip.Probably,there will be no foreign friend who could help us in this situation but at least i let you know.

wespecz
# Posted: 21 Aug 2008 17:09

Spacytoon
Do you mean ecological danger for the Carpatians? We've got such a topic where Ruthen showed it. Do you mean this?

Great topic you created, I hope that it will help!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 21 Aug 2008 17:43

Spacytoon
so you mean this to be something like "showing the world what happened" and letting more people take a closer look at the damages and then help? Good, I wish you luck!

Spacytoon
# Posted: 26 Aug 2008 17:32

nikoleta_rangelova
i mean not just showing what has happened but also encouraging others to go there and help. i would like to gather a team to go there, but in fact most of my friends who are eager to do it and can - are students. in fact,that is the dilemma. because having a trip there from regions which are far from Carpathians is quite expensive. So we waited for help from organizers in a way to find a place to stay in. and food is also not cheap there..but we could bring our cameras there and do other help!

shockwave
# Posted: 28 Aug 2008 18:14

Spacytoon

In which Carpathian mountains do you want to do that...

Because for example in the Carpathians from Romania there are many students and pupils who go there with their teachers every summer and they study the mountains and clean it and after that they take photos and show them to the other classmates at the begging of the year..

MY high-school for instance is very preocupied in this matter and we organise every year a lot of excursions for learning to protect the mountains...

cora
# Posted: 28 Aug 2008 18:21

shockwave
In which Carpathian mountains do you want to do that...

Spacytoon wants to help in the disaster area of the Ukrainian mountains. There was a disastrous flood about 5 weeks ago. Ruslana set up a relief fund and coordination center to coordinate the humanitarian aid.

By the way I have been in this area last week. We saw many destroyed bridges and roads. In my opinion it is very important that the govenrment and the local authorities get the infrastructure rebuilt asap.

shockwave
# Posted: 28 Aug 2008 18:29

cora
In my opinion it is very important that the govenrment and the local authorities get the infrastructure rebuilt asap.

I agree...Romania has also serious problems with the floods..

But we have the advantage that there are a lot of people who are willing to help and there are also a lot of shows and concerts that have the purpose to help the victims..

I hope that people in Ukraine are doing the same

Anton
# Posted: 3 Sep 2008 20:47

.. 2008.
Ѳ, , , " "!!... !!!
______
- . "̳ " ",
.: 8(068) 128-94-17
' ,
.: 8(096) 382-67-80

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 19 [14 Apr 2021 14:36]

These forums are running on online community script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site