Ruslana test. –услана тест (1)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ”крањнська - –усский - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / Ruslana test. –услана тест
. 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
wespecz
# Posted: 23 Sep 2008 20:39 - Edited by: wespecz

Dear fans,

not long ago you had the opportunity to enjoy easy Ruslana's test in Extra wild section in your fan club site. Now we decided to let you make the questions for second test by yourself here in the forum.

All the appropriate questions regarding Ruslana will be accepted but please don't do it too easy (like first question in the old test is). But only first ten questions and one question per member will be accepted due to the fact that everything need to be translated, then. Enjoy your creativity!

Please include also possibilities A) B) C) and provide one right and two wrong answers in them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ƒорог≥ убол≥вальники

недавно ви мали можлив≥сть насолодитис€ легко випробуванн€м –услани в ƒодатков≥й дик≥й секц≥њ у вашому сайт≥ клубу убол≥вальника. «араз ми вир≥шили дозволити вам зробити питанн€ дл€ другого випробуванн€ себе тут у форум≥.

¬с≥ в≥дпов≥дн≥ питанн€ щодо –услани будуть прийн€т≥ але будь ласка не робл€ть це дуже легко (под≥бно до першого питанн€ в старому випробуванн≥ Ї). јле т≥льки спочатку дес€ть питань ≥ одне питанн€ за члена буде прийн€то завд€ки факту, що все
потр≥бно бути таким, що в≥дтранслюЇ, пот≥м. Ќасолод≥тьс€ своњм творчим потенц≥алом!

Ѕудь ласка включайте також можливост≥ A) B) C) ≥ забезпечують одне право ≥ дв≥ неправильн≥ в≥дпов≥д≥ в них.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ƒорогие болельщики,

недавно вы имели возможность насладитьс€ легко испытанием –усланы в ƒобавочной дикой секции в вашем сайте клуба болельщика. —ейчас мы решили позволить вам сделать вопросы дл€ второго испытани€ себ€ здесь в форуме.

¬се соответствующие вопросы относительно –усланы будут прин€ты но пожалуйста не делают это слишком легко (подобно первому вопросу в старом испытании есть). Ќо только сначала дес€ть вопросов и один вопрос за члена будет прин€то благодар€ факту, что все нужно быть оттранслированным, затем. Ќасладитесь своим творческим потенциалом!

ѕожалуйста включайте также возможности A) B) C) и обеспечивают одно право и два неправильных ответа в них.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 23 Sep 2008 21:32

oho! interesting. I see the wild fanclub had some activities that completely managed to pass me by. I just saw the first test and I agree it was a bit easy yes

Well here is my question suggestion:

Where did Ruslana record the song "Wild Dances part 2"

A: Kyiv
B: Stockholm
C: Miami

wespecz
# Posted: 23 Sep 2008 21:55

RuslanaTube
Thanks so much for your first question! Nine more people are free to go! Great question!

I just saw the first test and I agree it was a bit easy yes
It was for all the fans and especially to not discourage new fans by difficulty. Now we can go more wild.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 05:22

RuslanaTube
That's a good question Would you share later the answer?() or at least for the fansite a bit later than the ""later" above It is logical to be C, but for a person who doesn't know, everything has some logic

wespecz
Just the next awesome topic!

cora
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 06:13

Ruslana recorded once a song and produced the video for it within only half a day and one night. Which song?
a) Utishmosya
b) Znayu Ya
c) Ya tebe ljublju

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 09:14 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

Well here is my question suggestion:

Basic idea of clip of "Dance With the Wolves"
а) Aspiration to break a press and cages of stereotypes and rules
b) Against trading people
c) for "Pomaranchevoy " revolutions ""

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 10:26 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

nikoleta_rangelova
Would you share later the answer?

no! why should I? LOL * try to joke again* Of course I do, just ask Wespecz who know the answer
And I emediately went to analyze the following questions like you did....

cora

I dont know the reply of your question (but I think I do). I also try to think logic around it. It can not be Znayu Ya because its a very complex video - no way it was made only within half a day and one night. You know that by logic, especially when you seen the making off video

Alex__Angel
And your question can actually have a completely diffrent correct answer if you just allow yourself to think diffrently, knowing the story around DWTW....

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 10:49 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

RuslanaTube
And so and am ;), . only basic idea - one (which is indicated at the beginning of press-release) , and there are additional ideas which arose up at creation of scenario to the clip and his revisions.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 10:51

Alex__Angel
Ya znayu!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 10:56

RuslanaTube
no! why should I? LOL * try to joke again*Of course I do,

I know, but it's not only a try, this I also know But I don't know the answers of cora's either :F But there are no videos of Utishmosya and Ya tebe lyublyu as far as I know

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 10:57

RuslanaTube

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 10:59

nikoleta_rangelova
But there are no videos of Utishmosya and Ya tebe lyublyu as far as I know

Just what I also thought!! But apparently there must be

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 10:59 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

But apparently there must be
Why???

==this starts to look like the TV show "Who wants to be a millionaire"

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 11:07

nikoleta_rangelova

Why???

Because Cora has a very wide and high knowledge about Ruslana. Im sure she gave a very smart question with a very smart reply!

this starts to look like the TV show "Who wants to be a millionaire"

LOL! I want to be a milionaire

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 11:18

RuslanaTube
Because Cora has a very wide and high knowledge about Ruslana. Im sure she gave a very smart question with a very smart reply!

No doubt

I can't think of even half as difficult question as you've given so far, so I better shut up and gain knowledge

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 12:51

cora
Alex__Angel
Thanks for the questions! Still possibility for others for seven questions to go.

nikoleta_rangelova
Just the next awesome topic!
Thank you, if it will go well then next sessions could go on later.

That's a good question Would you share later the answer?
I know, I'll tell you at FehSN when you will appear.

this starts to look like the TV show "Who wants to be a millionaire
Or who wants to be Ruslana?

RuslanaTube
nikoleta_rangelova
If Vohon chy lid would be in Cora's answers then I may tick it just because this videoclip has been made very quickly.

Jumperboy
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 16:24

I pass this test

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 16:30 - Edited by: wespecz

Jumperboy
I pass this test
This is about creating it, please read my first post here. We "overspammed" the main idea.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 16:37

We "overspammed" the main idea.
indeed

Jumperboy
You can think of some questions

cora
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 18:59

RuslanaTube

I am a fan of the good old news archive.

Here is the half million hrivna question:

Once a bus driver refused driving Ruslana after a concert, because he wasn't paid by the concert organizers. Also other technical staff wasn't paid by them. In which capital city did this happen?
A) Astana, Kazachstan
B) Riga, Latvia
C) Cisinau, Moldova

cora
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 19:04

This is fun
But you don't need to include all of my questions. Other should also have a chance. So, a just for fun question:

Which U.S. politician did Ruslana meet?
A) Hillary Clinton
B) George W. Bush
C) Barack Obama

Radiowave
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 19:14

якоњ верс≥њ п≥сн≥ Drum`n`dance не ≥снуЇ?
ј)”крањнськоњ
¬)”крањнсько-англ≥йськоњ
—)јнгл≥йськоњ

wespecz
# Posted: 24 Sep 2008 22:10 - Edited by: wespecz

cora
Radiowave
Thank you for all the questions!

cora
This is fun
But you don't need to include all of my questions. Other should also have a chance. So, a just for fun question:

Thanks so much, they will be usefull if we won't get as much questios as necessary. And in the meantime I'll beat myself that I haven't inclided to the "instructions" the sentence "please mention also right answer for your question."

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Sep 2008 05:22

wespecz
I'll beat myself that I haven't inclided to the "instructions" the sentence "please mention also right answer for your question."

wespecz
# Posted: 25 Sep 2008 12:58 - Edited by: wespecz

Okey one from me now. Maybe nobody will know but let's have a fun.

What was the mistake in the song title in the booklet of Czech Amazonka album?
A) Heaven Makes Us Fall (instead of Heven Never Makrs Us Fall)
B) Moon of Fears (instead of Moon of Dreams)
C) Silent Wangle (instead of Silent Angel)

Ruthen
# Posted: 25 Sep 2008 15:35

wespecz
Iknow the answer...and to tell more, there is a mistake in the UA version too...but this question is only for UA, speakers, so it doesnt count:

In what song title on the backside of Amazonka album released in Ukraine was there a mistake (a typo actually, one letter mistake..)
A) Ja jdu za toboju
B) Ne dlja prodazhu
C) Jak zminyty majbutne...

cora
# Posted: 25 Sep 2008 16:01

Ruthen
there is a mistake in the UA version too
There was also a mistake!? Gosh!

but this question is only for UA, speakers, so it doesnt count:

Everyone can find out by comparing the booklet with the back side. I found it

wespecz
Moon of Fears

How about Monsoon of Dreams?

D39new
# Posted: 25 Sep 2008 16:05

OK... let me try one out... :D

Which song (with whom she won a contest) was Ruslana's career starter?

A) Wild dances
B) Heart on fire
C) Oj, letili dyki husi

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 25 Sep 2008 16:12

Monsoon of Dreams? (Like A Hurricane part two)
hahaha, good idea

Moon of Fears
you mean the EN version?

wespecz
# Posted: 25 Sep 2008 16:27

Ruthen
Iknow the answer...and to tell more, there is a mistake in the UA version too...but this question is only for UA, speakers, so it doesnt count:
This test is more for fun than to test knowledge but that's more great than if it would be for knowledge. Thank you for the question! Let me guess ... C) is right? It sounds wrong to me.

cora
Everyone can find out by comparing the booklet with the back side. I found it
Hmm I've got also Ukrainian version but ... to know cyrillics first. *fehler*

How about Monsoon of Dreams?
Oopsie we can change Amazonka completely.

D39new
Thank you for taking a part, too! That's great!

. 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 119 [1 Nov 2017 17:04]

These forums are running on bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2018 admin | Ruslana. Official site