Messages For Ruslana (3)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ”крањнська - –усский - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Official / Messages For Ruslana
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Jul 2009 13:21

Dear Ruslana&Sasha,

Your opinion really matters for us. And in this case would help a lot to stop a, seemingly endless, argument. Are you in favour of changing the current forum to the forum Alex, Antares and Anton suggest: http://www.ruslana.in.ua/testforum/ ?

We've been discussing a lot here and here and everyone has their own opinion, which is absolutely right from their point of view. And looked from a different angle, everyone is right for themselves.

I'm sure everyone will be more than happy with the forum YOU like better.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 29 Aug 2009 15:42

It was somewhere at the very end of August, 5 years ago, when I heard the sounds of Wild Dances for the first time. Since then much has changed for me

Dear , thank you for everything!

Velibey
# Posted: 24 Sep 2009 21:53

Dear RUSLANA;

I am listening and watching you and your team always. You are best singer, best dancer, best team, best natural, best... best... best... I am happy so much. My life is fullwild and fullhappy with you. Thank you very much for everything.

Successful and happy to you.

wespecz
# Posted: 25 Sep 2009 12:18 - Edited by: wespecz

Dear ,

you're a matter of lifestyle, living, dreams, dancing, music, sleeping, free time, labour time, ........ thank you for showing how to live! Life with you is ... просто супер, д€кую!!! Be forever

Esther
# Posted: 11 Oct 2009 16:50

Hey Wildy,

I miss you!!

I'm aware of the fact that I'm not that often on/at the forum but I want you to know that I haven't forgotten you!!

Hugg from your Wild Sister!

Snijana
# Posted: 31 Oct 2009 14:36

ѕрив≥т –услана, мене звуть “имченко —н≥жана. ћен≥ розказували що ви читали мою книжку "ƒуша поранена тюльпанами". ≤ хот≥ли щоби € написала п≥сню. я не майстер в ц≥ справ≥, але здаЇтьс€ € написала такий текст з €кого можна зробити п≥сню. якщо вас це ц≥кавить, напиш≥ть мен≥ на мейл. « повагою —н≥жана

WildYennifer
# Posted: 6 Nov 2009 12:32

Snijana
sprobujte napysaty na contacts@ruslana.com.ua

Snijana
# Posted: 6 Nov 2009 12:35

WildYennifer
ƒ€кую за п≥дказку.

Anna Marchenko
# Posted: 9 Nov 2009 19:40 - Edited by: Anna Marchenko

–усланочко, пишу “об≥ ≥ впевнена, що на жаль, ти не прочитаЇш моЇ пов≥домленн€, але всенодно дуже хочетьс€ виразити своњ емоц≥њ!
ќт хочетьс€ просто под€кувати, за те, що ти ™ в моЇму житт≥,за те що ти даруЇш рад≥сть, зар€джаЇш оптим≥змом в дикою енерг≥Їю)))).ѕ≥сл€ зустр≥чей ≥ концерт≥в з “обою просто хочетьс€ жити ≥ рад≥ти цьому життю!!!!Ќе у€вл€ю себе без “ебе!!!
Ћюблю!!!=))

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 10 May 2010 15:13

Dear Ruslana and/or OK,

I'm writing here to say something I've wished to say for a really long time. I know you pretty well realize(d) how much your music meant or means to your fans. How much YOU mean(t) to your fans. I guess you know what attracts/used to attract your fans to your forum. It was what attracted me, too- Ruslana's music, Ruslana herself. Wild Dances revealed to me an entirely new world, a complicated and profound universe, it made me look at life from a different angle.

I grew up with this music and this album. And by "grew" I mean not only the real time spent enjoying WD (6 years), but I mean growing up as a person. I discovered WD 6 years ago and was, sort of, reborn. It was a magic, it was a miracle, it was a drug, I lived in WD's world, I lived with it and lived IT. And it was great. Ruslana was great. She was unique, she was warm-hearted, she wasn't like all the other celebrities, she seemed to care about her fans, she seemed to be different. Her smile was different. Her look was different. And when I found this forum, I felt like blessed. Because I thought here I'd be able to say "thanks" for the heavenly music I had discovered, to say "thanks" to Ruslana for her creativity and for her ... giving me a new life, so to say, which she can't have even known, lol. I thought I'd be able not only to express my gratitude, but perhaps also do sth and "pay" for what I had been granted.

I did spend wonderful time here, all moments with the people I found on the forum (and later become real good friends) are more precious than anything else in the world to me. However, the other day it crossed my mind that the major thing I had come for, the thing I wanted to "see" never, actually, happened. I've been on the forum for some 2.5 years, nearly devoting my whole life to Ruslana (as not only I'd done), but it turned out that this Ruslana I was searching for, and I thought the forum would bring me closer to, wasn't here at all. And now, when writing this, I'm pretty sure you'll never gonna read it. Why would you read THIS, since you never read so many other positive topics on the forum? Or at least it seems you didn't read them. Why otherwise wouldn't you write a SINGLE, simple "thanks" (six letters aren't that many) to the PAGES full of sincere fans' wishes be it in your birthday-topics or your marriage anniversary topic? It wouldn't have taken that much time from your tough business schedule, but it would have filled tens if not hundreds of fans with WILD ENERGY. Couldn't you do it? Why didn't you do it? I'm not talking about any... love from the artist to the fans. No, not at all. But why not a simple sign of respect? What would you be if it weren't for the fans? Ah, I know, there are plenty of fans, there will always be. They will always come.

You've gradually changed. If you were Ruslana I "knew", you(or ok)'d have written "thanks," to the fans who're devoting their lives to YOU, you'd have said "thanks" for EVERY SINGLE SLEEPLESS MINUTE fans are wasting on you, trying to promote you (running thousands of sites), to keep you on top(voting like hell in every online voting), to defend you(against jerks, speaking ill of you), to believe in you (despite everything). And now, I believe, most of the people who're reading this would guess whom exactly I have in mind although I won't mention (nick-)names. But would you? Even if you don't care about this all (and you don't seem to care much), you could have shown up and written: "Hi, everyone, how're you doing, bye". I believe you'd have said "thanks" or shown some appreciation to a person who sends you a Christmas card or a birthday card or sth, wouldn't you? And how about someone who organizes the whole world to make a joint present to you? How about someone who's trying to make sth big for you and how about all the rest who're participating? Doesn't this deserve the slightest sign of attention?

I know we're all expected to be nice and love you, that's what fans are for, after all, aren't they? But I'm sure if you were what you used to be, things would be different. But you aren't Ruslana, not MY Ruslana, not the person I liked, and loved, and adored. Not anymore. You've changed. And that's a sad change.

P.S. I tried to construct my message in a way that it doesn't violate any forum rule. However, if it does, please, remove it.

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 10 May 2010 15:35 - Edited by: Olena Soltysyak

nikoleta_rangelova
I understand you. I think the moderators won't touch your message.
You just wrote what you felt. Sometimes I feel the same.
I love Ruslana, but sometimes I don't know what for I am here. I even can't write a personal message to Ruslana.
As to Ruslana's reading the forum, I think it happens, but very rare. But Oleksander reads it, I am sure.
Don't be sad, please.
We have to except it as it is, we are not Ruslana's family or friends, or singers, we are just the fans.
For you it's a liittle bit different, as you can't go to Ruslana's concert as Ukrainian fans do. After the concert or before Ruslana tries to give several minutes for the fans, if to compare with the other singers who don't do it at all.
I understand you perfectly, but I think everything what had happened in the forum (some weird posts of some fans), that's why I think OK doesn't write here.
But of course I agree with you there must be some kind of "Thank you" for the fans, as I looked through some forums of Ukrainian singers, the fans are more passive there than we are here.

P.S. I just noticed that you are not a moderator anymore.

Everything will be fine.

WildYennifer
# Posted: 10 May 2010 16:48

nikoleta_rangelova
Unfortunately, what you're saying is true. Those six simple letters would mean much to many people, including to the most devoted fans who dedicate a huge part of their life to Ruslana. I believe many fans and especially former fans share your opinion.
Olena Soltysyak
Don't be sad, please
I think Niki isn't sad, she just expressed her opinion, that's it : )
Just a remark, Niki refused to be a moderator herself, it was her request to the admin of the forum.

D_J
# Posted: 10 May 2010 21:54

nikoleta_rangelova
We be of one blood, you and I... R. Kipling
Thank You for your support, but be yourself, not like me, not like any other. You are strong enough.
From Ruslana.

Guido
# Posted: 11 May 2010 00:02 - Edited by: Guido

???? I should go to bed. Dream there ?

cora
# Posted: 11 May 2010 06:21 - Edited by: cora

nikoleta_rangelova
You express what many people are thinking. It is sad and not surprising that committed fans keep dropping off.

Unfortunately Ruslana and OK are living on a different planet. A planet, where they believe that an artist can be popular without fans. But such a planet doesn't exist.

kozi
# Posted: 11 May 2010 09:44

nikoleta_rangelova

Niki you wrote the words that i wanted to write a long time ago... Ruslana don't support her fans as they support her. It is sad.
Once she wrote about my action, but i was thinking about it and realised - maybe it wasn't her, maybe she never saw my action.

cora
Unfortunately Ruslana and OK are living on a different planet. A planet, where they believe that an artist can be popular without fans. But such a planet doesn't exist.

You know why L.Gaga has so many fans? cause she is greatfull, everyday she writes to her ans on Twitter. She knows that "her little monsters" are very importand. Without them such person as Gaga would never exist

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 11 May 2010 10:23 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Olena Soltysyak
But Oleksander reads it, I am sure.

Oh, yeah

We have to except it as it is
Accept it as it is? Well, sorry, I've been "accepting" it since 2007 (because I wasn't here before this) and I'm tired of accepting it. You see, I said once it reminded me a bit of some sort of religion- you believe in sth you don't see, you hope that sth you don't really see or get in touch with exists.... well, I'm not religious, lol ;)

we are not Ruslana's family or friends, or singers, we are just the fans.

Yes, we're just the fans. And when all just fans realise they're just fans, the cameras will have to shoot R only for the family&friends' archives ;)

Yes, thanks, Natalya, for explaining.

D_J
but be yourself
That's what I'm being

We be of one blood, you and I... R. Kipling
Aha, when I read this on the tape booklet I thought/hoped it was true. Now I hope it's not.

From Ruslana.
You read her mind?;)

Guido
???? I should go to bed. Dream there ?

I guess "dream" was the keyword?;)

cora
But such a planet doesn't exist.

Haha.

kozi

Ok, that's from me in this topic, I'll shut up :X

Guido
# Posted: 11 May 2010 16:12

But such a planet doesn't exist.
Sorry for the stupid question Niki. But what planet are you and Wespe from ? Do you have a fan club there ? Did you get New year wishes from Ruslana or is the postman allways lightyears too late ? :-)

In my (strange) country we have an expression : "Ge kunt er beter mee lachen dan mee bleiten". It means something as : Better laugh then cry. I hope you know what I mean.

Esther
# Posted: 11 May 2010 20:15

nikoleta_rangelova
Thank you Nikoleta for sharing your heart!! And indeed expressing what probably loads of fans feel and how they think. As beeing a mod I won't touch it! It's the truth.

That you and many others are dedicated fans shows cause you are still talking on the forum.

huiwes
# Posted: 11 May 2010 21:36

I have read the messages from the last days and I am somewhat surprised about the amount of people being disappointed.

We are provided here with with a nice site, photo's and blogs and a possibility of a forum. In the past I have never been provided with Christmascards from an artist nor with prices for competitions so personally I am very satisfied.

Ofcourse I am well aware that a lot of devoted fans spend amounts of time in supporting Ruslana. That is great for an artist that fans do so. But it also brought those fans a lot I think. Working together with other fans for the same cause and thanks to this cause having all kinds of contacts/friendships with other fans that otherwise would not exist.
So the dedication towards an artist is great but this dedication also pays back otherwise. I

There is a great wish for thanks from Ruslana. I believe Ruslana once said she thanks her fans through her music. She seems to be there for her fans during concerts before and after. So enough attention it seems.

I just wondered what has changed. Did Ruslana ever appear on the forum? I don't believe so but I can be mistaken.

Finally I do not want to say any disapointment is wrong. That is personal for everybody. But let us not make anything so dramatic and affect eacht other with sadness and for all count our blessings.

wespecz
# Posted: 11 May 2010 22:14 - Edited by: wespecz

I love Ruslana by my whole heart and nothing has changed on that for me. I agree with Evita on many things. Remember that last year* Ruslana was very excited about all the birthday wishes.

* That link reffers also about present of Ukrainian fan club, but the Ruslana's SMS was about our online present.

Esther
# Posted: 12 May 2010 20:54

huiwes
I know what you mean. There are loads of good stuff too. What I miss nowadays is the meetings international and her performances. We had some glorious days that she was in Germany and in Belgium. Maybe we were spoiled :P No we were blessed by those concerts.

Guido
# Posted: 12 May 2010 23:54

Dear Niki.
I understand your feelings. I support you.As I wrote you.
As I understand the other fans reacting.

Nothing is simple in this live - (not in mine anyway) - especially not if you are a fan of Ruslana.
Indeed she never writes in our (her) forum.
_OK_ did it for her. Perhaps not often enough.
I don't know why she doesn't do that.
It has nothing to do with a lack of respect towards her fans.
She has other means of communicating. Her music as Huiwes wrote ?
A few minutes before the concert ? We once had 50.

I am not that religious, but in my huge library I found a very old book :
The Bible - first edition. Very rare. But there it says :
On may 24 in the year of 1973 a star will be born in a strange country.
She will bring people together from all continents and all will understand her because
she sings in a universal language : the language of the heart.

BTW : the words from that DJ from Russian Fed - I recognize ...
As R once said to Esther : be happy.

Thanks to all people that replied.

Guido
# Posted: 13 May 2010 00:05 - Edited by: Guido

There are loads of good stuff too. What I miss nowadays is the meetings international and her performances. We had some glorious days that she was in Germany and in Belgium. Maybe we were spoiled :P No we were blessed by those concerts.

You are only missing that my best dutch friend ? You forgot her hugs ? Her smile ... ? We were spoiled indeed.
Especially you and I. Fan meeting 24/05 Lviv or –оттердам.
24/05 is a very nice day as you know :-)

Or somewhere else - but not in Vladivostok.

Missing my friends too.

Staat er niet ergens in de bijbel : Waar 2 mensen samen zijn in Mijn naam ... ?
Isn't it written in the bible : where 2 people are together in my name - I will be with them .
3 is OK too of course - or 10 ? :-)

Guido
# Posted: 13 May 2010 03:18

It's the time of night when most people sleep - but reading my (non)sense again : DJ - Russian Fed - Vladivostok - that computer game - car theft ??? Niki ?

Esther
# Posted: 17 May 2010 20:41

Okey Boys and Girls,

Please, write and post just messages for Ruslana or comments on the messages!! Not random!!

Thank you!!

Olena Soltysyak
# Posted: 14 Jun 2010 16:14

Ўановн≥ –услано та ќлександре!

ƒ€кую ¬ам за приЇмн≥ моменти, €к≥ € розд≥л€ла будучи на концертах, будучи у фан-клуб≥, чи на форум≥. ¬и подарували незабутн≥ хвилини, чи краще сказати години, дн≥, м≥с€ц≥, €к≥ завжди будуть з≥ мною. ƒ€кую за п≥дтримку та розум≥нн€, €ке € неодноразово пом≥чала.
’очетьс€ так ще багато написати, але ≥нколи бракуЇ сл≥в.
“ож, хочу ¬ам побажати, щоб ¬и ≥ надал≥ радували людей своњми незабутн≥ми п≥сн€ми, щоб завжди ¬ам на концертах скандували ДЅраво".
¬и виконуЇте важку роботу, перебуваючи завжди в пошуку чогось нового, щоб зац≥кавити публ≥ку ≥ у ¬ас це виходить.
ўиро бажаю ¬ам щаст€, с≥мейного благополучч€, усп≥х≥в, миру та злагоди. Ќехай ¬ас у вс≥х починанн€х супроводжуЇ вдача, розум≥нн€ ≥ п≥дтримка з боку р≥дних, колег ≥ однодумц≥в, а непроста робота приносить т≥льки задоволенн€ ≥ творч≥ перемоги. Ќаснаги та ус≥л€ких гаразд≥в ≥ довгих щасливих л≥т!

« повагою та любов"ю,
ќлена —олтис€к

eduard3
# Posted: 28 Jun 2010 14:02

«дравствуйте –услана!Ёто пишет автор текстов,которые € передал в 2000 году вашей маме Ќине јркадиевне.ƒолгое врем€ не мог с вами св€затьс€.∆ду ответа. Ёдуард г.ƒонецк.

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 7 Jul 2010 17:22 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

ћожет быть это было бы отправлено на почту студии, но с ответами или даже простым Ђ—пасибої там, похоже, напр€женка. ѕоэтому, может, хоть тут кто-то почитает и вникнет.

»нтернет и авторское право

Ђѕиратские диски уже никого не интересуют. ¬се на шару лежит в »нтернете, можно качать музыку килограммамиї.
–услана

¬озникает вопрос как при столь стремительном развитии, защищать авторское право?
¬се просто, но это лишь мое мнение...

»нтернет предоставл€ет авторам возможность "избавитьс€" от тех людей Ђкоторые не имеют никакого отношени€ к музыке, но хот€т получить доступ к авторским деньгамї.

ќсновную часть цены произведений автора, распострон€емых на Ђтвердыхї носител€х, тех которые мы видим на полках музыкальных и книжных магазинов, составл€ют отчислени€, идущие: - лейблу, -издателю, -дистребьтеру, -реализаторам, и лишь мала€ ее часть предназначаетс€ автору, который, к тому же, не знает получит ли он ее или нет. ќтдельно хочу остановитс€ на реализаторах, за примером далеко ходить не нужно: те кто заказывал альбомы проекта "Wild energy" с офиса, знают, что они стоили примерно 30 гривен. ¬ магазинах же средн€€ цена перевалила за 60 гривен, и так по всей ”краине! “о есть реализаторы накручивают цену в 2 раза! ¬ книжных магазинах вообще заоблачные цены... например, книжка по обновленной версии 3D max зашкаливает за 150 грн. » это при том что она напечатана на офсетной бумаге(газетна€) и в м€гкой обложке.

Ѕольша€ часть потребителей конечного продукта, справедливо считают, что над ними, попросту, издеваютс€. » они идут за компьютеры, ширитс€ в »нтернете, где все это можно скачать на шару, нет они не злостные нарушители авторского права, они бы и рады заплатить, но не так много. ѕотребител€м не оставл€ют другого выбора - или плати бешенные бабки или лезь в »нет и качай на шару, €сно, что все выберут второе.

ак известно Ђ—прос рождает предложениеї, и чтобы легче и быстрей можно было найти то или иное произведение, по€вл€етс€ множество ресурсов на которых попул€рные произведени€ выкладываютс€ в свободный доступ, ссылки с ресурсов, в основном, ведут на файлообменики.

¬ конечном итоге потребитель ничего не тер€ет. “ер€ет автор... то чего у него итак практически нету, или есть, но очень мало. Ћейбл ,прежде всего, отстаивает свои интересы, а не интересы автора. ѕромежуточные звень€, в добавок к основным порокам, начинают массово страдать пофигизмом, потому что если в Ќете все наладитс€, они все равно ничего не будут с этого иметь.

—лышал что –услана, в этом году, собираетс€ выпустить несколько синглов. ѕредлагаю провести эксперимент.  онечной целью которого €вл€етс€, получение автором положенных ему денег. » это в обход тех кто не имеет к произведению никакого отношени€. Ќадеюсь бренду Ђ–усланаї, который всегда стремилс€ к новаторству и привнесению чего-то нового, это предложение понравитс€. ≈сли нет (да, бывает и такое), то похожей концепцией, рано или позно, воспользуютьс€ другие.

Ётап 1 Ц наладка централизованного свободного скачивани€.
1. –азместить на сайте автора альбом дл€ скачивани€.
2. ƒобавить меседж Ђѕри размещении на других ресурсах ссылка на первоисточник об€зательна!ї.
3. ѕриводить ссылки на файлы официального сайта дл€ размещени€ на других ресурсах. ѕредоставл€ть альтернативные ссылки Ц Ђзеркалаї
4. ¬ правилах большинства файлообмеников говоритс€ - Ђ—ервис не несет ответственности за содержание файлов пересылаемых через него пользовател€ми, а также в обычном режиме не администрирует содержание этих материалов.ї Ќо в месте с этим, в Їтих же правилах, они имеют пункт примерно такого содержани€ Ц Ђѕользователю запрещаетс€ использовать сервис дл€ распространени€ материалов, которые нарушают законодательство , ущемл€ют чье-либо авторское право, €вл€ютс€ крэками или взломанными верси€ми какого-либо программного обеспечени€.ї и Ђѕользователь не имеет право использовать сервис дл€ любой незаконной или неправомочной цели.ї
Ётим можно и нужно воспользоватьс€.
5. ƒать задание работникам офиса. 1 или 2 раза в неделю искать в »нете нарушени€ Ц рабочие ссылки на файлообненики. ¬ы не поверите, но это делаетс€ очень легко Ц практически все современные поисковые системы (Google, яндекс, –амблер) имеют ботов которые индексируют любую информацию котора€ по€вл€етс€ в сети (размещенна€ информаци€ находитс€ в поисковике примерно через 1-2 суток после размещени€) .
6. Ќаписать в поддержку файлообменика. ѕроинформировать что вы €вл€етесь правообладател€м произведени€ которое выложено на ресурсе. —ославшись на закон и правила файлообменика, попросить, по предоставленным правообладетелем ссылкам, удалить файлы.
7. ѕовторить пункты 5 и 6.

Ётап 2 - ¬ознаграждение автора за труд.
1. Ќалаживание контактов с системой расчетов on-line ( например webmoney) с выходом на банки и терминалы оплаты.
2. Ќазначить цены на произведени€ автора.
3. ѕредоставить выбор расплачиватьс€ любым удобным способом

јльбом будет стоить треть или половину "магазинной" цены Ц примерно 20-30 гривен. ƒеньги за каждое скаченное произведение будут гарантированно попадать к владельцу авторских прав. ѕотребитель, в св€зи со сравнительной дешевизной (с Ђтвердойї продукциий), будет пользоватьс€ предложением.

Ётап 3 Ц изменение в закон об авторском праве
¬ уже намеченные изменени€ в закон добавить:
»зменить сроки периода сбора ро€лти (авторских сборов) и регулирование цен на продукцию, за намеченный срок качественное произведение успеет несколько раз окупитс€.

1. ћузыка/кино Ц 3 года.
2. ѕрограммы и литература Ц 4 года.
3. ќ— Ц 5 лет

Ёто также позволит вывести значительную часть рынка из тени. ѕо истечении срока, цена падает в двое. Ёто вполне соответствует концепции моды, где вещи прошлых сезонов сто€т дешевле вещей текущего.

Ёто мое виднее ситуации св€занной с интернет пиратством и авторским правом, предложение более м€гкого сотрудничества с целевой аудиторией.

Esther
# Posted: 7 Jul 2010 22:41

Dear Ruslana and Oleksandr,

Will you please cross your fingers and cheer for Holland upcomming Sunday's final match of the world championship of soccer?

Wild Love,
Esther

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 119 [1 Nov 2017 17:04]

These forums are running on community script miniBB™ © 2001-2017 admin | Ruslana. Official site