# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 20:05

, ":::!"

nikoleta_rangelova
It also happened with my post in the topic ":::!"

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 20:09 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

nikoleta_rangelova

, .

It presumably because in forum changed an address and all information got from the done archive, that did not enter in an archive it was lost.

cora
# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 21:39

nikoleta_rangelova
Alex_angel is right, the forum was moved to forum.ruslana.ua. Maybe that's the reason, why some posts got lost.

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 26 Apr 2008 22:06

nikoleta_rangelova
Is this a technical problem or could anybody else do this? It also happened this morning in the topic.....

and also this happened to me about nine a clock in the morning. When I in afternoon checked about this I learned that there was some technical maintenance when the forum was transferred to another hostaddress. When this process was done You, me and others did lost some posts.

Ruthen
# Posted: 1 May 2008 09:58 - Edited by: Ruthen

o ???

Wild Dances

# Posted: 1 May 2008 10:00

, ?

Lora
# Posted: 1 May 2008 10:48

2 .......

veselochka
# Posted: 1 May 2008 11:17

Lora

, , " ...

Ruthen
# Posted: 1 May 2008 11:32

Lora
, , ... 2008, 2006...

Lora
# Posted: 1 May 2008 11:38

Ruthen

veselochka
, . . , !

Ruthen
# Posted: 1 May 2008 11:40

Lora
, . . , !

100% ... ...

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 1 May 2008 12:18

Lora

ϳ!
... " , , "
P.S. ...

veselochka
# Posted: 1 May 2008 14:12

Alex__Angel
䳿?

WildYennifer
# Posted: 1 May 2008 14:17

Wild Dances
, , , , ...

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 1 May 2008 18:20 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

veselochka

Ruthen
" , ..."

200% Lora
, . . , !

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 2 May 2008 18:46

admin
i think we need new forum design!what do you think about it?

cora
# Posted: 2 May 2008 18:59

Iva Barzic
i think we need new forum design!what do you think about it?

You can be sure that it will not stay like this. But a day has only 24 hours and they are working already 30 hours per day. So please be patient

Iva Barzic

# Posted: 2 May 2008 19:00

cora
So please be patient
i'll try

WildYennifer
# Posted: 3 May 2008 07:44

Iva Barzic

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 May 2008 12:33 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

I'd like to ask what's the reason for the differenence in time between the country from which you post and the time shown in the forum?

I'm from Bulgaria and the forum time is always one hour earlier than the real time I post. For example, I post at nine o'clock, the forum time show's I've posted at eight.

Isn't it possible for the forum time to be adjusted to the clock time of the country from which somebody enters it?

Another example: wespecz wanted to open a topic at exactly 00:00h. He opened it at 00:00 mine and Ukrainian time, and 23:00h his time (Czech Republic). But in the forum, the topic was open at 23:53 forum time.

May be except CET, EET, etc, we have also FET?(forum european time)?

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 27 May 2008 12:47

nikoleta_rangelova
May be except CET, EET, etc, we have also FET?(forum european time)

LOL!!

I'm from Bulgaria and the forum time is always one hour earlier than the real time I post. For example, I post at nine o'clock, the forum time show's I've posted at eight.

hm...thats weird. I just had a look at the excellent timezone map we got from wespecz and Bulgaria is within the same timezone as Ukraine. I have always seen the forumtime as ukrainian!!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 May 2008 12:54

RuslanaTube
Bulgaria is within the same timezone as Ukraine. I have always seen the forumtime as ukrainian!!

yes, we are in the same time zone, so you see the BG time, but your last post was sent at 12:47, here it is 14:00 now so you must have posted it at 13:47 my time, but yet it shows.........YOUR time on My screen

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 27 May 2008 13:29

nikoleta_rangelova
YOUR time on My screen

?! I havent stated anywhere in what timezone Im in

I just think its weird that your time differs from the ukrainian time as its supposed to be the same.

here it is 14:00 now

even weirder!
You havent checked what time your computer is set to? Maybe there the problem is...?

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 27 May 2008 13:32

nikoleta_rangelova

Hey wait! I just discovered that the forum has set their time to CET time - NOT UKRAINIAN! Thats new really because it was for long time set to Ukrainian time!
And now I will clock this post of mine to see the diffrence for me....

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 27 May 2008 13:34 - Edited by: RuslanaTube

quoting myself:

And now I will clock this post of mine to see the diffrence for me....

Okey this confirmed it. The forum is set to Central European Time, which means the red zone in wespes map. BUT I clocked my post at the very exact time and discovered that its EIGHT MINUTES behind the real time! It was supposed to show up on forumtime 13:40 - not 13:32!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 May 2008 13:38

RuslanaTube
welllllllllll, yes, in the country statistics you're from GB, so you're even 2 hours earlier than me

You havent checked what time your computer is set to? Maybe there the problem is...?
my computer time shows the same time as all the clocks, watches, mobile phones and TV programmes here

Hey wait! I just discovered that the forum has set their time to CET time - NOT UKRAINIAN!
I also think it was my time on the forum before, that's why I thought it was some technical fehler, but obviously it's not

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 May 2008 13:40

RuslanaTube
ts EIGHT MINUTES behind the real time! It was supposed to show up on forumtime 13:40 - not 13:32!
EXACTLY!!! When wespe wanted to post a at 00:00h, he opened it at 23:00 his time and 00:00 mine, but the topic was shown to have been opened 7-8 minutes earlier(I talk about, not a topic, OMG, the poster for Ruslana's birthday, he wanted to post it at 00:00, but it appeared at 23:53)

RuslanaTube
# Posted: 27 May 2008 13:41

nikoleta_rangelova
so you're even 2 hours earlier than me

oopsie I love that expression of wespe I use it even outside the computer, haha!

Okey the problem is solved. Now Admin simply have to add the eight minutes to the forumclock!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 27 May 2008 13:46

RuslanaTube
Okey the problem is solved
OOOOOOOPSIIIIIIIE, is it? so I won't have my time on my screen in the forum? haha, but since you've had the UA time and not yours for a long time, may be its now Eastern Europe's turn to suffer the clock foru mes, haha

Yan4ik
# Posted: 20 Jul 2008 10:54 - Edited by: Yan4ik

?

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 8 [4 Aug 2017 08:19]

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2017 admin | Ruslana. Official site