€к ¬и ставитесь до переносу форуму на новий дв≥жок (15)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ”крањнська - –усский - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Official / €к ¬и ставитесь до переносу форуму на новий дв≥жок
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 20 . >>
Alex__Angel
# Posted: 13 Jul 2009 17:46 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

cora

to countless people.

And where it - countless people???
» где эти - несчетные люди?

It will kill the enthusiasm of many people.

Where do you see enthusiasm? Well, except for me and a few people

√де вы видите интузиазм? Ќу, кроме мен€ и еще нескольких людей

wespecz
# Posted: 13 Jul 2009 18:02

Alex__Angel
Yes, as Cora told, we're not against the progress, but against the way in which it has been done. Forum is much more complicated to use. Sorry.

“ак, €к сказав  ор≥, ми не проти прогресу, але проти того, €ким чином воно було зроблено. ‘орум Ї набагато б≥льш складним у використанн≥. ¬ибачте.

And where it - countless people???
» где эти - несчетные люди?

All theese who disagree with the change, occassional forum visitors who may not agree with it and also many guests who only read but don't write anything and will be lost in the new forum.

√де вы видите интузиазм? Ќу, кроме мен€ и еще нескольких людей
Forum is our another life, it's the Overground where we - the most devoted Ruslana's fans - spend almost all the free time.

‘орум наш ≥ншого житт€, то в надземноњ, де ми витрачати майже весь в≥льний час.

cora
# Posted: 13 Jul 2009 18:25

Alex__AngelWhere do you see enthusiasm? Well, except for me and a few people

This is enthusiasm:

Forum statistics
nikoleta_rangelova 10765
wespecz 9582
Ann 7394
Lussekatt 6530
D39 6329
Guntram 5315
Chimera 4953
Eve 4714
Guido 4629
Wild Dances 4559
alex_alex 4295
cora 4241

I doubt that the new forum will be as active as the old one. It is much more complicated and takes more effort.

wespecz is right, the forum has been our Overground for many years. The new one is underground.

Anton
# Posted: 13 Jul 2009 18:27 - Edited by: Anton

Dear everyone,
The forum will be disabled for an hour or two, starting aprox. since
22:00 Ukr. time today. This will be done by the admin and is just
a separation of forum data basis - so not moving to new forum yet, no panic
Everything will proceed as it is now right after that.

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 13 Jul 2009 18:27 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

cora
I doubt that the new forum will be as active as the old one.
I agree, but with a forum by an answering modern requirement more chances.

It is much more complicated and takes more effort.
Why dug for me does make no efforts, and for you to understand with a new interface already complication?

wespecz is right, the forum has been our Overground for many years. The new one is underground.
It your subjective opinion

Ok
You will compare to it
http://www.nightwish.com/forum/index.php
40 guests, 45 members, 8 anonymous members
Middle statistics on a month, think, will be on 20% less.

Anton
# Posted: 13 Jul 2009 18:31 - Edited by: Anton

”¬ј√ј.
форум починаючи з 22:00 ( ињвськихй час) не буде працювати, прот€гом дек≥лькох годин. Ѕудуть проводитись техн≥чн≥ роботи, що стосуютьс€ баз данних форуму. ÷е не Ї перех≥д форуму, п≥сл€ цих роб≥т в≥н буде працювати, €к ≥ працював до цього. “ому не пан≥куйте

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Jul 2009 18:34

The new one is underground.

You will compare to it
http://www.nightwish.com/forum/index.php
40 guests, 45 members, 8 anonymous members

I believe this has more to do with the popularity of the artist, not the forum apppearence.

я вважаю, що це маЇ б≥льше в≥дношенн€ до попул€рност≥ художника, а не форум apppearence.

so not moving to new forum yet

Phew!!

yet
?! FEHLER

ANTARES
# Posted: 13 Jul 2009 18:37

cora
разговоры, разговоры, а где факты?
убийственно - это оставл€ть все так, как есть

пардон, но энтузиазм убивают такие вот паникеры-консерваторы, почитать ваши сообщени€ - так вобще все настроение пропасть может
===========================================
talks, talks, and where facts?
killing is to abandon everything how am

pardon, but enthusiasm is killed by such here alarmists-conservatives, to honour your reports - so vobsche all of mood for anyone can disappear

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 13 Jul 2009 18:39 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

nikoleta_rangelova
Then why did Cora bring statistics over?

I believe this has more to do with the popularity of the artist, not the forum apppearence.

According to your stories does go out that Ruslana is not popular in the whole world?

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Jul 2009 18:51 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Alex__Angel
does go out that Ruslana is not popular in the whole world?

No, not about where she is popular, but how many fans are there per country :D And I have the feeling that more people would know who Nightwish are than who Ruslana is, if asked. I can't and don't claim it is a fact, though. Only assumption based on my "surroundings".

So you think, a new forum would attract more users and fans?

=====================================================

Ќ≥, не про те, де вона користуЇтьс€ великою попул€рн≥стю, проте, ск≥льки любител≥в ≥снують в кожн≥й крањн≥ :D ≤ мен≥ здаЇтьс€, що б≥льше людей будуть знати, хто Ї Nightwish, н≥ж хто –услана, €кщо задан≥. я не можу ≥ не стверджують, що Ї фактом, хоча ≥. “≥льки припущенн€ засноване на моЇму "околиц≥".

“аким чином, ви вважаЇте, новий форум може залучити б≥льше користувач≥в ≥ вбол≥вальник≥в?

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 13 Jul 2009 18:59 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

nikoleta_rangelova
So you think, a new forum would attract more users and fans?

Yes, for an acquaintance with creation and fans of Ruslana it is desirable to have a forum which answers modern standards in the internet.
====
ƒа, дл€ знакомства с творчеством и фанами –усланы желательно иметь форум который отвечает современным стандартам в интернете.

ANTARES
# Posted: 13 Jul 2009 19:10

Alex__Angel
ƒа, дл€ знакомства с творчеством –усланы желательно иметь форум который отвечает современным стандартам в интернете.

подтверждаю,+ сегодн€ обсуждал эту ситуацию со знакомыми админами - они полностью раздел€ют нашу точку зрени€, воскрешение форума невозможно без кардинальных перемен.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 13 Jul 2009 19:19 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

Alex__Angel
modern standards

Retro styles are often considered fashionable

btw, isn't it past 22:00 already? the forum is still working?

It was just a question, no need of applauses

=================================================

–етро стиль часто вважаЇтьс€ модним

BTW, чи не так останн≥ 22:00 уже? ‘орум, €к ≥ ран≥ше, працюЇ?

÷е було просто питанн€, чи не потребуЇ оплески

Yarik
# Posted: 13 Jul 2009 19:23

wespecz
# Posted: 13 Jul 2009 19:37 - Edited by: wespecz

Anton
The forum will be disabled for an hour or two, starting aprox. since
22:00 Ukr. time today. This will be done by the admin and is just
a separation of forum data basis - so not moving to new forum yet, no panic
Everything will proceed as it is now right after that.

OK, good, but you won't do it just for nothing. ;-) So what are you going to do after that?

ƒобре, добре, але ви не будете робити це просто не маЇ сенсу. ;-) ќтже, що ви збираЇтес€ робити п≥сл€ цього?

Alex__Angel
Yes, for an acquaintance with creation and fans of Ruslana it is desirable to have a forum which answers modern standards in the internet.
Trend is to make the world simple. If you try to reply a lot of topics quickly, you'll see. :)

“енденц≥€ пол€гаЇ в тому, щоб зробити св≥т ≥ ≥нтернет просто. якщо спробувати в≥дпов≥сти на безл≥ч питань, швидко, ви будете бачити. :)

It your subjective opinion

Oppinion of us who have only the forum to be in contact with other Ruslana's fans. You can launch forum rarely and don't need it at all. You can go to Ruslana's concerts and to the fan meetings, but we've got just the forum to be in contact and to share Ruslana.

ƒумка про нас, хто маЇ т≥льки форум, бути в контакт≥ з ≥ншими –услани убол≥вальник≥в. ¬и можете перейти на форум р≥дко або не потр≥бно взагал≥. ¬и можете п≥ти на концерт –услани ≥ до фан-клуб зустр≥чей. ” нас Ї т≥льки форум дл€ сп≥лкуванн€ з ≥ншими людьми ≥ д≥литис€ –услана.

Ruthen
# Posted: 14 Jul 2009 03:14

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
I've found some time to read the last 10 pages finally...
To be honest I'm a bit afraid:
1/ I'm really worried about the new forum. When I look at this new design etc.. seems to me we're loosing the most important there: the content. The possiblity to sign, to write in different fonts, sizes, colors, ok, fine, could be a nice idea....but what will happen to our forum whith such a "nice" idea? Seems to me people are going to concentrate on all those new functions only and will forget about the content. All those new options are great for off-topic chat, but not for concrete topics, where we are talking about something in particular, like "Where to find an online streaming for the next concert" or "Can someone guess the lyrics of the song "Factory"" .
In such situations no one would be able to find those tiny small size lyrics in the "sea" of huge picture signatures, 64-size quotes and red color off-topic posts.
I've got the feeling this new forum structure will be useful only in order to have off-topic chats.
2/ I don't like the idea of private messages. Seems to me, it will kill our forum even quicker, than some people pretend the lack of changes would.
3/ The lack of activity on our forum is not linked to its structure or apearance, we all know that!
4/ I'm affraid of all those arguments on the forum, like this one... Sorry. I have read both Ukrainian, Russian and English posts in this topic in their original form...And I must say many arguments are based on mistakes of the online translator... I know, we can't do much about that... But it would be nice to be more tolerant and patient please (especialy for some Ukrainian speaking members, that seem not to react too strongly...)

Conculsion: Well, it seems to me that changing our forum will kill it much quicker. I can see 2 groups of people now. Those, who are for the new forum and those, who are against it. In any case one of the 2 groups will be disappointed... IMHO, we should wait a bit with this idea, otherwise, we could be left without half of our members which would be really sad ....and which would 100% "kill the forum"...

PS: Sorry for mistakes, I don't have the time to reread.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
√ммммммммммм.....
я нарешт≥ знайшов час, аби прочитати останн≥ 10 стор≥нок теми...
ѕризнаюсь, ≥де€ нового форуму мен≥ не дуже сподобалась. ќсь моњ коментар≥:
1/ ћен≥ трохи страшно за майбутнЇ форму.  оли € перегл€нув тестову верс≥ю нового форму, мен≥ здалось, що ми загубимо при цих зм≥нах найголовн≥ше: зм≥ст. Ќов≥ можливост≥, типо п≥дпису, р≥зн≥ шрифти, розм≥ри тексту, кольори, може ≥ не така вже ≥ погана ≥де€....але давайте подумаЇмо, що може трапитис€ з нашим форумом через так≥, хорош≥ на перший погл€д ≥дењ? ћен≥ здаЇтьс€, що учасники форуму будуть зосереджуватись на вс≥х тих нових функц≥€х ≥ просто забудуть про зм≥ст. ¬с≥ т≥ нов≥ функц≥њ Ї чудовими дл€ флуду й офтопу, але н≥€к не дл€ конкретних тем, де ми обговорюЇмо щось точне, типо "ƒе знайти онлайн верс≥ю €когось украњнського каналу, на €кому буде йти концерт –услани (не забувайте, що в ≥ноземних фан≥в немаЇ украњнських канал≥в ≥ вони не можуть дивитис€ концерти по телев≥зору...) або "ƒавайте вгадаЇмо слова п≥сн≥ "Factory"" .
¬ таких ситуац≥€х н≥хто б не зм≥г знайти т≥ надрукован≥ маленькими б≥лими л≥терами слова в мор≥ величезних банер≥в та п≥дпис≥в, цитат 64-го розм≥ру й червоних пост≥в флуду....
„омусь здаЇтьс€, що новий форум служитиме майже лише дл€ флуду....
2/ ћен≥ не подобаЇтьс€ ≥де€ приватних пов≥домлень. я вважаю, що це вб'Ї наш форум нав≥ть швидше, н≥ж в≥дсутн≥сть зм≥н.
3/ ¬≥дсутн≥сть активност≥ на нашому форум≥ не пов'€зана лише з його структурою, ми ж ус≥ це знаЇмо!
4/ ћен≥ дуже неприЇмно бачити вс≥ ц≥ свари навколо ц≥Їњ теми. я прочитав вс≥ пости в ориг≥нал≥ ≥ можу сказати, що в половин≥ непорозум≥нь винуватий онлайн перекладач. “ому, будь ласка будьте трохи толерантн≥шими один до одного, а то ми тут н≥чого не доб'Їмос€... (звертаюсь в особистост≥ до декотрих украњнських учасник≥в, що дозвол€ють соб≥ жарти, €к≥ сприймаютьс€ ≥ноземними фанами не €к жарти... Ќе забувайте, що гумор у р≥зних народ≥в р≥зний....)
 ороче: Ќа жаль, мен≥ здаЇтьс€, що зам≥на нашого форуму вб'Ї його набагато швидше. ¬же можна бачити 2 нов≥ групи учасник≥в.
™ т≥, що за новий форум ≥ т≥, що проти нього. “ак чи ≥накше, одна з цих двох груп буде незадоволеною... IMHO, ми повинн≥ трохи почекати з ц≥Їю ≥деЇю, дати вс≥м нам час подумати, ≥накше, ми можемо залишитис€ без половини учасник≥в форуму. ÷е було б справд≥ шкодою дл€ форуму ....≥ справд≥ його би вбило....

Guido
# Posted: 14 Jul 2009 04:03

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
I agree with all 4 points.

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 14 Jul 2009 07:56 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

Ruthen
¬с≥ т≥ нов≥ функц≥њ Ї чудовими дл€ флуду й офтопу, але н≥€к не дл€ конкретних тем, де ми обговорюЇмо щось точне
....мор≥ величезних банер≥в та п≥дпис≥в, цитат 64-го розм≥ру й червоних пост≥в флуду....

¬се залежить в≥д учасник≥в ≥ модератор≥в, чим б≥льше можливостей тим б≥льша в≥дпов≥дальн≥сть...

¬ одн≥й ≥з тем на новому форум≥  ора писала що њй подобаетс€ ≥ не подобаетьс€ в розд≥лах форуму. ¬ид≥л€ла текст - зеленим ≥ червоним - так € њњ швидше зрозум≥в...
===
All depends on participants and moderators, than more possibilities the greater responsibility...

In one of themes on a new forum Cora wrote that to her podobaetsya and disliked in the sections of forum. Selected a text - green and red - so I quick understood her...

ћен≥ не подобаЇтьс€ ≥де€ приватних пов≥домлень. я вважаю, що це вб'Ї наш форум нав≥ть швидше, н≥ж в≥дсутн≥сть зм≥н.

ѕриклад: хтось ви€сн€Ї в≥дносини, вони незнають мейл, асю... один одного, от ≥ пишуть на форум≥... ≥ обоЇ начебто прав≥... на€вн≥сть функц≥њ приватних пов≥домлень даЇ можлив≥сть в≥дправити њх з≥ ствоњми "сварками" ” приват.
===
Example: someone finds out relations, they do not know mail, ICQ... each other, here and write on a forum... and both as though right... the presence of function of private reports enables to send them with the "quarrels" In privat.

3. ¬≥дсутн≥сть активност≥ на нашому форум≥ не пов'€зана лише з його структурою, ми ж ус≥ це знаЇмо!
“ак, але вона пов`€зана з ти що € писав тут
13 Ћип 2009 18:59
======
Yes, but she is linked from you that I wrote here
13 Ћип 2009 18:59

4. IMHO, ми повинн≥ трохи почекати з ц≥Їю ≥деЇю, дати вс≥м нам час подумати,
“ому ми ≥ почали обговоренн€ зараз, новий форум повинен з`€витис€ п≥сл€ вибор≥в президента в украњнському фан-клуб≥
=====
That is why we began a discussion now, a new forum must appear after choice of president in the Ukrainian fan-club

cora
# Posted: 14 Jul 2009 14:04 - Edited by: cora

Ruthen
Well said and worded! I absolutely agree, especially with point 1.

Alex__Angel
That is why we began a discussion now, a new forum must appear after choice of president in the Ukrainian fan-club

What has the election of the UA fan club President to do with the official and international forum of Ruslana?

ўо маЇ виб≥р ѕрезидента UA фан-клубу, щоб зробити з оф≥ц≥йним ≥ м≥жнародним форумом –услани?

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 14 Jul 2009 14:39 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

cora
Well said and worded! I absolutely agree, especially with point 1.
Well, it how to look - here it is also possible to write CAPS LOSK, at the end of every post put an large picture and assert that it is a signature... but nobody does the same - ban will give out

+ if do you dislike the transferred functions, why did you take advantage of function of the coloured text green and red ( when wrote me concerning sections )?

What has the election of the UA fan club President to do with the official and international forum of Ruslana?
Nothing, agreed so that one did not interfere with other.
-----------------
example of signature - and so in every post...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 Jul 2009 15:41

Alex__Angel

You like books with lots of pictures?

May be there could be a function to disable the colourful things and if someone don't like them not to see them? As you said with the friend/foe lists- you don't like someone's message and add it to the list of foes, so you don't see their messages. May be we could do sth similar for this- we don't like colourful font, we don't like pictures and signatures- we tick something or click something and we don't see them anymore, but the rest, who like them see them?

================================================

тебе нрав€тс€ книжки с картинками?

ћоже бути, не може бути функц≥Їю в≥дключенн€ барвистих речей, ≥ €кщо хтось не подобаЇтьс€, вони не бачити њх? як ¬и сказали, що з другом / ворогом списках ви не подобаЇтьс€ чиЇсь пов≥домленн€, ≥ додати його до списку ворог≥в, так що ви не бачите свого пов≥домленн€. ћоже бути, ми могли б зробити що-н аналог≥чних-за цього ми не подобаютьс€ барвист≥ шрифт, ми не подобаютьс€ фотограф≥њ та п≥дпису-то ми галочку або натиснути то ≥ ми не бачимо њх б≥льше, але ≥нш≥, хто хот≥в њх бачити њх?

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 14 Jul 2009 16:20 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

nikoleta_rangelova
You like books with lots of pictures
I have because of that it is also possible here ... and here it cleaning is impossible... >

> we don't like pictures and signatures- we tick something or click something and we don't see them anymore, but the rest, who like them see them?
User Control Panel > Board preferences > Edit display options
you disconnect to that badly ...

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 14 Jul 2009 16:52 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

User Control Panel > Board preferences > Edit display options

I was lost in all the options.

™ так багато функц≥й / вар≥анти

cora
# Posted: 14 Jul 2009 17:42

Alex__Angel
+ if do you dislike the transferred functions, why did you take advantage of function of the coloured text green and red ( when wrote me concerning sections )?

It was convenient for this purpose, but without it, it would have been no problem either. How often do you really need different colours? Most people will use it just for fun and the forum will be like a children's playground.

==================
÷е Ї зручно дл€ ц≥Їњ мети, але без цього, цього не було б жодною проблемою. як часто робл€ть вас д≥йсно потр≥бн≥ р≥зн≥ кольори? Ѕ≥льш≥сть людей використовуватимуть це т≥льки дл€ забави ≥ форум буде под≥бний до дит€чого ≥грового майданчика.
==================

What is the purpose of these signatures? Why do you need to put the same picture underneath every post again and again? It is just distracting from the content.
Sure, you can also include signatures in this forum, but thank God almost no-one is doing it.

===================
ўо таке - мета цих п≥дпис≥в? „ому вам потр≥бно пом≥стити таку ж картину п≥д кожною поштою раз у раз? ÷е т≥льки в≥двол≥каЇ в≥д вм≥сту.
Ѕезумовно, ви можете також включати п≥дписи в цьому форум≥, але Ѕог под€ки майже н≥чого-один не робить це.
===================

ban will give out

You will be a very strict admin?
===================
¬и будете дуже строгим адм≥н≥страц≥њ?
===================

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 14 Jul 2009 18:43 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

nikoleta_rangelova
For you enough time in everything to understand and master, it one of reasons why a test forum was started

cora
What is the purpose of these signatures?
A signature can pass a mood and interests ...

You will be a very strict admin?
And who did say that I will be admin? I do graphic styles just

wespecz
# Posted: 15 Jul 2009 00:25 - Edited by: wespecz

Ruthen

--------------------

Somebody was talking here about the Nightwish forum. Let's take their signatures as the great example, then.

Fine, let signatures to be in the forum. But disable immages for them. There is an avatar for that. Let's create something which will suits to everybody.

---------------------------

то-то говорил тут про Nightwish форуму. Ѕудемо вважати њх п≥дписи, €к хороший приклад, а пот≥м. :-P

ƒобре, нехай буде п≥дпису на форум≥. јле в≥дключити immages дл€ них. ≤снуЇ один аватар дл€ цього. ƒавайте створювати щось, що п≥дходить дл€ вс≥х.

cora
# Posted: 15 Jul 2009 05:49

Alex__Angel
A signature can pass a mood and interests ...

An avatar is more than enough for this.

”особленн€ Ї б≥льш н≥ж достатньо дл€ цього.

And who did say that I will be admin? I do graphic styles just

At the moment you are admin. Who will be admin then? Who decides this?

” момент≥ ви - адм≥н≥страц≥€. ’то буде адм≥н≥страц≥Їю тод≥? ’то вир≥шуЇ це?

cora
# Posted: 15 Jul 2009 05:51

wespecz
Let's take their signatures as the great example, then.

I don't see any reason why you should put a sentence underneath all your posts. It's a waste of space.

я не бачу н≥€коњ причини, чому ви повинн≥ пом≥стити пропозиц≥ю п≥д вс≥Їю своЇю поштою. ÷е - марна витрата простору.

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 15 Jul 2009 06:49 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

cora
wespecz

At told as possible to disable the to show of signature and avatars in the personal tuning... therefore all regarding it count subsequent talks does not make sense, disliked - disable in personal tuning.

At the moment you are admin.
I admin on a test forum, engaged in technical questions, nobody ban ... really that disconnected rights for moderators - a one day.

Who will be admin then?
quick all someone from an office
Who decides this?
office

cora
# Posted: 15 Jul 2009 06:54

Alex__Angel
Who will be admin then?
quick all someone from an office
Who decides this?
office

I understand. Thanks for explaining.

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 ... 20 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29 May 2020 02:21]

These forums are running on forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site