Forum Hack (3)

- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics - Rules - FAQ -

- ΣκπΰΏνρόκΰ - Πσρρκθι - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Official / Forum Hack
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 1 Aug 2013 17:15 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

So, mods, get your brooms and get down to wiping this mess ; )

You shouldn't just delete the topics, but also block those "guys". Or maybe leave them- this way the forum looks quite alive ; )

Christiane
# Posted: 1 Aug 2013 19:15 - Edited by: Christiane

nikoleta_rangelova
You shouldn't just delete the topics, but also block those "guys".

Of course we don't just delete the topics, we block the spambots first and then delete these topics or messages, created by spammers. But that doesn't help, new spambots will be created.

Guido
# Posted: 1 Aug 2013 19:44

Or maybe leave them- this way the forum looks quite alive ; )
Idd our forum is very popular :-)
But they must not exagerate.
I lost your email adres. Can you email it to me ? Thanks.

cora
# Posted: 1 Aug 2013 20:27

nikoleta_rangelova
So, mods, get your brooms and get down to wiping this mess ; )

Christiane and I keep blocking and deleting dozens of spams every day. I notified Ruslana's team already several times - without success so far. I'll try again.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 1 Aug 2013 21:45

Christiane
cora

It's weird, I mean, there've never been SO MANNY of them. There used to be some such... occasional invasions, but this now seems to happen regularly and also when you see the "visitors" below.... it's crowded, lol.

Guido

Done.

Christiane
# Posted: 1 Aug 2013 22:01

To me it seems to be a neverending story....

cora
# Posted: 1 Aug 2013 22:27

nikoleta_rangelova
It's weird, I mean, there've never been SO MANNY of them.

I think it's because of safety gaps appearing because the forum is old and not updated. Then current admin doesn't look after it - like all previous admins.

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 2 Aug 2013 09:37

Hm.... Maybe you're right. I was also referring to "my" time, when it was quite active-so, maybe then we were here all the time and noticed those before they'd opened 10-20 topics.

But anyway. I wonder if everyone's moved to FaceBook or there is another UA forum or Ruslana's just lost her fans and their interest.

cora
# Posted: 2 Aug 2013 10:47

nikoleta_rangelova
maybe then we were here all the time and noticed those before they'd opened 10-20 topics.

No, at that time there were only very rarely spams. The daily spam flood appeared only in the past few months.

But anyway. I wonder if everyone's moved to FaceBook or there is another UA forum or Ruslana's just lost her fans and their interest.

The Ukrainian fans seem to have moved to vk. It's a pity, because it's not suitable for a proper conversation.

cora
# Posted: 2 Aug 2013 10:53

I always wonder who creates these bots and why. If there were people behind it who want to sell something, they wouldn't create bots which post completely senseless texts and which just annoy everyone.

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 2 Aug 2013 14:45 - Edited by: Alex__Angel

Hello everyone! I decided to look at the forum .... Yes sadness.

nikoleta_rangelova
/ / / / I think it's because of safety gaps appearing because the forum is old and not updated. Then current admin doesn't look after it - like all previous admins. / / / /

That's right! But why? It's because, as the current administrator and performs all previous guidance of management Ruslana. The initiative is punishable.

nikoleta_rangelova
/ / / / But anyway. I wonder if everyone's moved to FaceBook or there is another UA forum or Ruslana's just lost her fans and their interest. / / / /

No active alternative communities Ruslana on the network. So Ruslana lost their fans and their interest .... Already a very, very long time.

nikoleta_rangelova
/ / / / The Ukrainian fans seem to have moved to vk. It's a pity, because it's not suitable for a proper conversation.///

I'm glad you understand it too! VK is suitable only for informational support, and does not provide the full functionality fan club.

Here is the official fan club group Ruslana VK http://vk.com/ruslanaofficialfanclub

She is constantly engaged on the strength of three men ... They basically provide informational support.

The discussions initiated by me - are not discussed, no activity.

Periodically, contests .... Archive of works no ... they are processed somewhere ... and to the public they are not.

P.S

Now Ruslana fan for me passed the stage of life, with a taste sorrow and grief ....

I want to create a truly great cause! Therefore, I am now a volunteer of the Red Cross Society of Ukraine which is part of the International Committee of the Red Cross.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIwB-Y6FUjY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxBpDaRUyow

cora
# Posted: 3 Aug 2013 14:52

Alex__Angel
That's right! But why? It's because, as the current administrator and performs all previous guidance of management Ruslana. The initiative is punishable.

This forum never had an admin who was doing an acceptable job. I know that you could fix the problem with the spambots.

Here is the official fan club group Ruslana VK http://vk.com/ruslanaofficialfanclub

I read it regularly.

She is constantly engaged on the strength of three men ... They basically provide informational support.

I think they are doing a good job, but it's not what I would call an active fan club.

I want to create a truly great cause! Therefore, I am now a volunteer of the Red Cross Society of Ukraine which is part of the International Committee of the Red Cross.

Wow! Excellent!

nikoleta_rangelova
# Posted: 3 Aug 2013 15:33 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova

^^

That's already starting to get funny :D:D:D Spamming the Forum Hack Topic. If it were a human, I'd say they have a good sense of humour :D

Christiane
# Posted: 3 Aug 2013 19:52

Alex__Angel

I also take a look at this site, also looking at Ruslana's personal VK profile.

Esther
# Posted: 7 Aug 2013 18:23

OH goodness.... I totally missed that...

Esther
# Posted: 8 Aug 2013 16:01

Deleted some this morning

Christiane
# Posted: 8 Aug 2013 16:19

Esther
Deleted some this morning

Thanks for your support

Esther
# Posted: 9 Aug 2013 02:15

Christiane
Thanks for your support
haha np I've been a really bad mod for the last few years. Sorry for that people.

Christiane
# Posted: 9 Aug 2013 08:59

Esther
I've been a really bad mod for the last few years.

Well, you're also busy with other things and can't be everywhere. It's the same with me and the other mods. Anyway we try our best

cora
# Posted: 27 Aug 2013 19:45

Warrioress
UkFanOfRuslana
Lyka_2011

Since the forum error which occurred last week was repaired your avatars have disappeared. Strange that only avatars of "new" people disappeared. Did you try to upload them again?

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 27 Aug 2013 21:29

cora

I'll have another go

Guido
# Posted: 29 Aug 2013 00:46 - Edited by: Guido

Strange that only avatars of "new" people disappeared
And mine and yours ? :-)
I don't even know how to add one.

Christiane
# Posted: 29 Aug 2013 16:46

Guido
I don't even know how to add one.

You can do that in your profile.

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 31 Aug 2013 15:41

This forum hack thing is becoming really annoying.

cora
# Posted: 31 Aug 2013 17:44

AlexandruRomania
This forum hack thing is becoming really annoying.

I deleted already about 30 today

UkFanOfRuslana
# Posted: 31 Aug 2013 19:09

AlexandruRomania

Some people have nothing better to do with their lives :/

Guido
# Posted: 31 Aug 2013 19:33

I deleted already about 30 today
I hope you didn't delete the chinese who in so many words wished Esther a happy birthday ? :-)

AlexandruRomania
# Posted: 31 Aug 2013 20:46

Guido

I hope you didn't delete the chinese who in so many words wished Esther a happy birthday ? :-)

That was so funny!

cora
# Posted: 31 Aug 2013 21:00

Guido

OMG

Alex__Angel
# Posted: 2 Sep 2013 08:35

Talked with the alleged administrators. He is voiced two options for getting it all correct ... (Cora knows about them)

- The new engine (not enough Cora)
- Conversion and modernization of the existing one. It is much more difficult than to put a new engine. Because of the low attendance is meaningless.

There is a third way .... The path that was left unattended - a different address for the archive online and offline on a new engine ... but it is .... "There is always a fork in the road, crossroads. We choose our path. "(M and C Dyachenko "Wild Energy. Lana")

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :-p :-( ... Disable smilies

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message, or register here first.

- Forums -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 119 [1 Nov 2017 17:04]

These forums are running on online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2017 admin | Ruslana. Official site